It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Heartisblack

There were earthquakes!? I didn't know that..where? Strong enough to be felt?
Mostly they were in Utah but you did get a 3.1. Just one though, that is all I heard about.

Magnitude 3.1 - COLORADO
earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 11-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82

There were earthquakes!? I didn't know that..where? Strong enough to be felt?

strong enough to be felt?
If you have to ask.....................
lol

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Last nite probably around 2 or 3 am my cat
was sound asleep next to me and just
jumped up suddently and ran off - I got
up to look around and he came out from
under the bed looking scared. I came
downstairs and he followed, he laid on
the floor with paws tucked and ears high
as if he was waiting or watching for something.
I went back to bed and he followed, I still
have no idea what this was about.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Well, I meant more or less strong enough to be felt where the earthquake was centered, not necessarily where I am located....I obviously did not feel anything here.
It could have been very noticeable on the other side of the state, while at the same time not felt here!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This was pretty far away from me and a few mountain ranges over!
I know that animals are supposed to be very sensitive to seismic activity, but I wonder what their distance range is....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I can relate too what's going on is strange.Up here in Alaska we have had alot of crazy crap going on! Some orange sludge by the north slope that is puzzling.People have been having trouble sleeping its like the low vibrations from HAARP or the magnetism i am not a scientist but i can go on my gut feeling that this summer has been very fracking wierd. My animals have been bouncing of the walls, howling and he's a pitbull, my cats always loving like to cuddle have been very offstandish.Alaska gets alot of quakes but when i went fishing with my husband alot of the guys were talking about some of the odd stuff going on and asked our opinion.After a couple of beers the real bothersome stuff came out.We have a fishing place not far from the little su if you know alaska then you know what i am talking about GREAT SALMON FISHING! If you have lived in alaska the summers our alot to handle with the 22 hours of daylight now in Aug we start to get dark sooner around 10 or 11 at night.So we have been seeing alot of military caravans and units with Huge rigs on them on the train so have other people.By the Knick River Jims creek alot of strange lights that can't be explained and i have seen with my own eyes ufo's over the matanuska glacier...real trippy
last winter around November really windy and hella slippery out a week before Thanksgiving is When we saw the Ufo's swirling around in the sky it was amazing and couldn't look away then all of a sudden one went one way then it looked like six to seven of the lights all went seperate ways....then i screamed and ran to the truck..my husband being a NewYorker laughed at me and said he has seen worse on the streets of the Bronx.. lmfao... but still to this day i carry a weapon at all times and look into the sky just to see if i can get a glimpse of them dancing again..the guys at the river fishing also saw some guys who were black opps pointing a laser in the sky saying they were mapping the layout of the rivers and streams and had a huge device on the back of there hummer. People talk its a small town outside of Anchorage and something is going on and people are getting ready.I am mentally prepared and stocked for winter.Now lets see what ELENIN Does to the gulf of Alaska where the RED X is.Can't run from that...!

link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Could it have something to do with the solar storms ? They affect the magnetic field don't they which animals are more attuned to than humans

This is what I am thinking...the sun has had 3 storms recently....maybe the animals are reacting to them.

link   
Tennessee here: My doberman is pacing the hallway walking from the living room to the bedroom where the computer is. This is what she normally does when she wants to let me know she needs to go out side to piddle. For the past hour she has been pacing and barking, a low menacing bark. Not the bark she uses when someone is out side or when the kids are getting rowdy, more like a bark-growl. The kind dogs use when they want someone to get away from them or they are going to bite you. Ive taken her outside to go do her business but she will not leave the porch. ACK!! she just walked in the room and growled barked at me turned around and walked back out
My house cat is now standing on the bed looking like he stuck his toe in a light socket, ok something weird is really going on here. Im going outside to check on my chickens and other cats and my neighbors dogs.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My usually stoic maine coon has been stalking the house all day. It is like she is looking for something...No more of the odd meowing, but none of her usual lazy calm demeanor either.
She is easily startled and has been walking around all the rooms in a very guard doggish kind of way!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

the CME's i agree on but i believe there is more at hand. Animals killing themselves people flipping out, kids killing people, we are being polluted by our water, food,and electronics.We got snow on the mountains when it shouldn't but Cme's can disrupt the weather patterns and looks like old man winter is almost here..Yuck...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have 2 cats and they were sleeping on the floor and about 3:30am they wake up, which woke me, and they're getting scared for some reason. Then, without warning, 2 books fall from the bookcase, each landing near both cats, which moved by then so each book missed their mark.

Pretty freaky.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 11-8-2011 by palg1 because: Never mind....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Did not notice anything with the cat last night but i did notice the clock was messed up. It was telling the wrong time all night.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok, well I'm officially freaked out and I'm a pretty hard bitten skeptic.

I have 2 90lb labs, yellow and chocolate.

My yellow lab is acting sick and has diarrhea (she is never sick).

My chocolate lab has been trying to get in my lap all morning. She is pretty lovey dovey, but when she sits on my lap she licks my head..which sounds funny but is odd.

I also have 2 house cats, the female has been downstairs meowing like she is in a lot of pain. I went down there and grabbed her and sat her on my lap and she acted fine..then when she got down she went back downstairs and started meowing like crazy and has been doing it all morning.

All morning I feel like time is crawling and I feel foggy, like I'm dreaming. I ate leftover spaghetti at 7 am..a huge bowl..lol..maybe that has something to do with me feeling odd..

Defiantly an odd feeling all day.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Well I just got home from my morning job. I'm tired as heck. I posted on another thread that I too had a not so good nite. My animals seemed fine but I was nervous all nite. Well !! I went out to the garden to do some weeding and what do I find. A skunk. In my situation it seems I sensed something was amiss and because I sat up all nite checking up on everything, the animals "I guess" just felt ok cuz I was on top of it. I don't know. I can say all is well here.
Thank you for all that read my posts, and I'm sorry if I got anyone excited.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Funny you mention this because my dogs did the same thing last night. My hubby and his friend got home around 2:00 am from fishing and we put the dogs outside in their kennel for the night and went to bed. They started barking and howling to the point I woke up and my hubby commented, "Well, WTF?" I shut the bedroom windows and turned on the fan so it would drown the sound of their barking out. I live in MN by the way. I usually assume they're barking at deer they hear walking around. Not sure but that's my story and thought I'd share.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Not to spread any fear, believe me, I do not typically pay attention to dream or prediction topics...just read this on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (not sure if LA has palm trees )

After following your topic, then seeing those two posts, worth pulling together your area and animals strange behavior.

I hope they have calmed down, and you are getting some well deserved rest.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 907blkcat

"Now lets see what ELENIN Does to the gulf of Alaska where the RED X is.Can't run from that...!"

What do you know about this?

Can you provide some links to your information source?

I have heard of possible impact, however, not location! Please enlighten!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Its 12:16pm. And my pets are not freaking out.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I live in ohio and had a very ruff night. The dogs outside and inside was barking started around 1:30 am and went on until daylight. I had to shut the windows to get any sleep which I drifted off around 3;30 am, my eyes are burning I am sleepy lol. So much for saving on the electric bill turning the a/c off lol. My coon dog outside don't bark just to bark something was up, but didnt see nothing and he wasent barking at nothing I could see just barking, and howling. The house dogs was put out of the bedroom, they went out the dog door to the outside to bark anyway really didnt want back in the bedroom.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join