It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Im glad westcoast chimed in!

I think people just get so wrapped up in the daily thing they miss the subtle things like their animals behavior, or just write it off as whatever.It is so easy to do as it usually falls under the "annoying category." Perhaps in these times we may need to pay a little more attention to our 4 legged friends.

I am very curious to see what S Kat caught on her video besides the sounds. Im wondering if there may be odd lights or something as well. This thread is better then tv!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is twice now the OP has encountered the "mystery noise" that's been reported / recorded in various places.

The real question is what the source of that noise could be. It does sound mechanical in nature which has me wondering if it could be:

1. The Aurora or another black program craft which creates a massive sound trail away from itself due to the ultra high speed of travel. Could it be that certain types of propulsion combined with altitude can cause this type of noise to last for as long as it's been reported to last?

2. Underground tunneling machines? Could the PTB be working on making more deep bases or connecting tunnels as rapidly as possible? The locations reporting the sounds would seem to lend some credence to this one...

3. What if the Nibiru prophecy is coming true? Would our planet begin making strange noises as a giant object made of ferrous material begins interacting with our magnetic energies?

4. HARP ? Could this be the sound you hear when the ionosphere in your neighborhood is being super heated?

I personally think it's a craft of some kind that cannot be seen but can be heard. Either through some type of cloaking or just very high altitude while it's propulsion system generates a noise capable of creating the same properties as something much closer.

The OP's first recording of the "sound"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Seriously? Can we swap children?!? My 12 months old daughter wakes nightly. Last night actually she woke from 12-3 am, which even that was rare for her, she just wouldn't sleep, but she got up at 730am ready to start the day (I really wasn't though!) Can't comment on animals as my cat always goes nutty at night because she is a lazy bum all day. StealthyKat, your cat's are adorable by the way! It's summer on your side of the world, could it be teenagers (or really anyone) walking around at night? I know when my friends and myself were younger we used to stay out just walking around, and it would always set local pets off as we passed houses.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
X class solar flare was due to hit Earth it may be a reaction to the em field flux interference.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Im sorry about that, my bad. That's what happens when one:

Gets into deep conversations about manifestation and the extent of our ability to influence reality

and

The third, very drunk guy is so loud that one's girl friend is being kept from her beauty sleep.

Lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

To tell you the truth, you honestly would've thought it was the TARDIS, doctor who fans am I right or what ?
I know it's not but jeesh, all we needed was the grinding sound and I would've been running the street with the BOB screaming "Doctor!"

See the similarity ? It's close but no cigar
edit on 11-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I know when this first came up was long ago when westcoast brought it to the table, my first thought was some type of boring machine as well. The problem with that though is that it has been reported in some places where I think it might be to shallow to do that.

As far as some sort of aircraft, it might make sense, but then again in some places the noise has been known to last for quite a bit of time, so it doesn't make sense.

I dont recall if westcoast mentioned their animals getting nutty during the times they heard it. Hopefully they will chime in on that point.

Then we have those occasions where there is the flash of light and like a switch being thrown it all stops just like that. You would almost have to go out on a limb and say maybe it is a "cloaked" craft hovering or something, but then that would be to scifi for people to wrap their heads around.

Haarp? Perhaps... Im really just guessing as much as the next person. It is definitely a oddity though and Im really surprised as much as it is mentioned on the internet, the MSM has no clue about it that they will admit too.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OK. So, let's see if I can add to the craziness. And I only say that because until I read this thread, I thought I was literally delirious from a lack of sleep last night so I wrote off what happened as my mind playing tricks on me but here goes...

I was working late through the night/early in the morning on a website for a customer. I had an early meeting to present and so I decided it was better to get very little sleep and be prepared than the alternative. Finally, around 3:00 - 3:30 I decided to lay down and try to get some rest for just a few hours.

Right as I am drifting off, I am awakened by a sound that sounds like a very young child "squealing". My kids are older and there is no way this could have been one of them. My two dogs that were sleeping on the floor beside my bed heard it too and jumped up, running and barking, out into the living room. I followed them because even though the sound was disconcerting, my kids were on the other side of the house and there was no way I was not checking on them immediately.

Well, my dogs don't even run over to the kids side of the house. They stop at our big, sliding glass, door that runs the length of the back of our house. Like others have said, they were barking/growling that low growl dogs make when really upset. Outside, there was a lot of residual lightning from an earlier very intense electrical thunderstorm but nothing else out of the ordinary outside that I could see after standing there for a few moments. And usually, lightning and thunder alone makes my dogs hide... not go bark at it through the sliding glass door.

A little odd but I wouldn't say I was scared... more intrigued. But when I laid back down my heart was literally racing like I had received an adrenaline shot. Not just beating fast but pounding/racing. It was definitely out of proportion to my emotions/actions which were not enough to justify this reaction of my body. Almost like I myself was electrically "charged". Needless to say, I only slept about an hour last night too.

SIDE NOTES: I tend to be pretty sensitive to earth changes and yesterday I felt like I was in a major trance all day. I have also been extremely thirsty for the last two days, despite drinking as much water as I can get my hands on, and my eyes have been burning like I have been out in the sun (or wind) without sunglasses (which I haven't)... I am in the Florida Panhandle. And yes, I know it is very hot here and it is normal to be thirsty in hot weather but this is highly abnormal thirst and I've just been experiencing this for the last two days when it has NOT been as hot as it was in mid to late July.

Who knows. Maybe nothing. Maybe something. But I do feel like I and my animals - like many others who have posted in this thread - are on alert. I HAVE been thinking it had something to do with the sun/solar flares. And there WAS that big X-flare that barely missed earth two days ago BUT from which NASA said we WERE getting a proton "shower"... Maybe that was part of it?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dear "Stealthykat" looking at where you live, Louisiana, I am of the opinion that the animals are telling you to move house. Living so near to the Gulf of Mexico is rather dangerous. After the Deepwater Horizon rig disaster, the leak, and the subsequent use of the Internationally condemned highly toxic poisonous "Corexit", I am suprised that you still want to live in the area ? The problem is that "Corexit" alone is going to get into you and will kill you. Then there is the danger of a very large release of Methane. The Methane was released during the oil leak, but was in a form that is crystaline. In that form it has settled across the sea bed covering thousands of square miles. Due to currents that well up from the deep, especially during the storm season, the Methane crystals will rise up to the surface. As they do so they will sublimate into Methane "natural gas" bubbling to the surface. One litre of Methane crystals becomes more than one hundred litres of Methane gas. As such "natural gas" it will very quickly rise to the surface of the water forming a ten meter deep layer of Methane "natural gas" that wants to react with oxygen. This layer will drift in from the sea suffocating as it goes. Then in a sudden massive explosion it will ignite and everything for miles and miles around will be flattened. This "natural gas" Methane explosion will be so huge it is beyond comprehension. Your pets because of their sensitivity can smell it long before humans can. To the human Methane "natural gas" is without odour. Evacuation is the only way to survive this inevitable disaster. You are being told by your pets that you must not stay living so near to the expected centre of the predicted future explosion. Get yourself out of the area. Evacuate to as far north as you can get. Do not delay. Until now there has not been any serious hurricane storm in the Gulf of Mexico, but when the storms start coming in that is when it will happen. Be sure to take your pets too. Beautiful little creatures. I give that same warming to the entire population of the USA coast of the Gulf of Mexico. Including Mexico and Cuba. As you can begin to understand this is the reason why drilling for oil in deep water is Internationally condemned.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hey my animals have been acting verry strange since last night dont know what time though was real tiered and dident think about looking at the time but what happend in my case is that my palmeranian gizzmo who is normaly very lazy kept scratching at the bedroom door like he wanted me to let him out of the room but he was doing it franticly i let him out of the room and then not even 3 min later he would scratch to get back in he did this about evry 3 min all night he was also whimpering as he did this i even let him out side to see if he needed to use the restroom. i also have 6 suger gliders and a cockiteal the suger gliders witch are normaly bouncing off the walls at night since they are nocturnal dident even come out of there nest box to get food or water or even run on there wheel they love there wheel and i hate it so loud... but back on topic lol also my cockiteal was screetching all night and he has never done that before. oh by the way i am located in jacksonville NC if that helps at all.and i i would have to take a guess as to what time this all started or at least what time i noticed it i would say it started any where between 2am-4am hope that helps u out
edit on 11-8-2011 by stormy01399 because: added a bit about my dog that i thought might be important

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Welll....you want something besides sound...you got it baby! Seriously....I have some video of the sky right after some weird noise....footage of the jet, and the sky after....it is like "sectioned" with distinct lines and on one, the camera starts getting "wavy" like when you see a mirage.....NO....I'm NOT drunk!

Leaving for work now, but I'll post them tomorrow! Have a nice evening!
Oh BTW.....my pets are sleeping now....just FYI

edit on 8/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Sorry....but it was more like this...

I walk in the door, dog looks up at me without moving (in the living room.....cats follow me and sit on bathroom counter to watch me wash my face and change
I feed them and play for a bit

I say goodnight to my pets and go to bed....they go to their little beds....lazy dog still a lump on the floor of the living room.....and then....

2:30 am....I'm awaked by loud meowing and find i have a cat standing on my head with a mouthful of my hair.....his little buddy joins in....I say go to sleep and swayt them away because I'm tired....

MEOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jumping all over and knocking things over.....things settle down....dog comes running in from the living room whining like she's hurt....and on and on it goes....I'll be late if I don't hit the asphalt really quick. See you all in the morning! **burns rubber**

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Magnetic field? Upcoming earthquake. I really don't think that if they never do that, that it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think the OP had some visitors from another dimension overnight, in this case demons.

There are many beliefs that will tell you that dogs, etc can see creatures from other dimensions, I know Islam is one of them, and that when a rooster crows they have seen a demon/devil as well. So if the OP is telling the truth then for some reason demons had something of interest in the area.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

Florida panhandle and Louisiana... Aren't there people messing with the ruins found underwater in the Bermuda Triangle right now? Perhaps some sort of energy was released from that area. Also there were recent reports of something going on in Giza which runs on the same parallel as the Bermuda Triangle and another strange area in Mexico called the Zone of Silence. That area may have also been able to have an effect on Louisiana. Would be interesting if others experienced something similar in Texas,New Mexico or Arizona. Or in Mexico or Egypt. Could be any number of things but just came to mind for some reason...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow what the...
I'm from the netherlands, the hague
my cat was freaking out like an hour ago,
he kept running with his ears back and all his hair standing straight on his body
i've honestly never seen him act so intense like this

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

They are animals...wtf is this a pet advice site now?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Omg! , My cat is doing the exact same thing at exactly 4:00am for the past 2 nights now. He never does that. Its weird. I saw that some people were experiencing it in Louisiana?...well im from Montreal,Quebec,Canada. this is really weird. I guess it would make sense that this is happening because of the elenin alignments coming in a few days.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention that I just talked to my mom and still her dog refuses to go outside....ironically a sink hole just opened up at the end of her street

Also thought I would mention that TX, OK, AR, TN, GA, and SC have all had small earthquakes register on google earth in the last day/week.
edit on 11-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join