It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Dont wanna scare ya but might be ghosts

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
We don't have any pets but I do know that my sleep habits are all over the board. Even my son has been waking for no reason. I do think that something is going on, coming our way or what not. Added to it, the emergency broadcast system is now doing weekly tests. What is going on?

Have to add here my sleeping habits have been messin up too, maybe something big is on its way but the question is WHAT?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
In any normal circumstance my first thought would be a paranormal visitor or dark entity, however since it seems that other animals were reacting strangely in other areas one instance all the way out here in California I am going to have to go with something ET. thats my best guess

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Not in the same ball park, but my cat jumped on me this morning at 5:00a.m. reaming me out, or something. A litte early for her. Where do you live?
edit on 12-8-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think the dogs isnt feeling well. the howling is freaking out the cats. eat the rooster.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No such activity by my kitty last night.

She curled up beside me and purred till I fell asleap. She is very sensitive otherwise and will head under the couch if a storm is comming.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It would help if we knew at least what Country/State your in. But aside from that, I love sleeping, but for about a week now I have been waking up around three in the morning. It's so odd because it's Boom! and I'm wide awake.
Thanks for the chance to toss that out there. Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Not to be... but really, if you had read some of this thread, you would know she is in Louisiana USA.

I sure hope she is working on those videos which Im guessing she is if she isnt sleeping. Will be interesting to see the "light" she may have caught. Im also curious to see the fluctuation of the video she mentioned. Something would have had to interfere with the camera to do that.

lol hope you are getting caught up with lots of rest S Kat, you might need it later!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I had a freaking premonition about New Orleans yesterday evening much like the creeps I got before Hurricane Katrina. It was like something very bad was going to happen in that area very soon. The creeps made me think about the riots in London and the problems in New Orleans after Katrina as if it were some kind of wake up call for America. The feeling freaked me out to the point where I rechecked my ammo before going to bed. The premonition without a doubt had something to do with New Orleans and started about 7pm CST and didn't end until I went to sleep. I was actually playing tennis when the premonition started and continued until I got home and went to bed. I have had similar premonitions before 9/11, hurricane Katrina, the Japanese earthquake and a few other times on lesser events. I used to brush off these kinds of premonitions as just an active mind going wild until I realized I was always right. The premonitions about Hurricane Katrina started about 6 months prior and I knew for certain New Orleans would be wiped out, I had the premonition about 9/11 starting about 6 weeks prior about 24 hours before the Japanese earthquake. I also can sense that Obama is very worried about the investigation into Hawaii birth certificate records. That is probably not related to the premonition about New Orleans but the premonition last night was very stark, very clear and real, very much to do with New Orleans to the point where I actually stopped for a minute on the tennis court and looked around as if this was just completely inserted into my mind like someone talking to me. I don't know if it is something that is going to happen to New Orleans or the events that already happened there are going to happen again in a larger fashion. But it was a very clear omen and I have enough experience with these things to now listen.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am in Central PA and I had two weird things. First, my wife wanted a new clock for the kitchen, so I bought her one and moved the old one out to the patio. All of a sudden it is adding five minutes to the time each day. yesterday it added 15 minutes.

Last night my one cat would not leave me alone when I went to bed. Our cats NEVER sleep with us. She laid down and got as close as she could to me. Don't know how long she was there. My wife and I also are having weird sleeping patterns. Waking up at odd hours (mine are usually at 2:00am). I am normally a sound sleeper. I sleep through trains and everything, so waking up like that is very odd for me. Even my wife has commented on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I too have been waking up oddly. Maybe it is nothing, but it is not my usual pattern to wake up suddenly (before 7 am) full of energy. Especially when I have been staying up past midnight most nights.
It has only happened in the last week.
I just have an urge to get out of bed, and its very restless feeling. I don't even feel like vegging in my bed for a few more hours.
I should be using this time to be more productive, clean, study for my nursing school entrance exams...but I just get on here lol!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

That coordinates is to a location on Mars not on Earth:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Not to get off topic, but why would google earth include an image of mars for a spot on earth?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

Not to get off topic, but why would google earth include an image of mars for a spot on earth?

That whole video came to the conclusion that ELEnin was going to impact an area between Japan and Alaska because of a coordinate 11133. However a little more research shows that the coordinate 11133 was NOT on earth but a coordinate on Mars. And voila a photo associated with the coordinate was a photo from Mars and NOT of earth. Does that mean that NASA believes that Elenin is going to impact that location on Mars? That would be an inference just like the original inference that NASA believed it was going to impact that coordinate on earth. It is basically a bunch of speculation about the intent of the number 11133. The most logical conclusion is that number is associated with Google Mars and NOT Google Earth. That is all. However, it might not have anything to do with NASA belief that ELEnin will impact earth or mars. It is all a matter of inference as to what the number 11133 actually means.

What is disturbing is that the closer we get to the truth the faster this stuff is being taken down by somebody associated with Google. Google does not control everything that goes up on the net because it is indexed by robots, however, once we make the logical associations and inferences based on material that is indexed by robots we get closer to the truth and it is very apparent that some humans don't want people to know the truth and are changing and deleting what is appearing as indexed subject matter.

This same technology can be applied to psychic thoughts and behaviour of animals I have discovered. We can actually make logical connections between premonitions and actual events because I have discovered that premonitions are real. It took me about 15 years to discover that premonitions are real data events and with a little openess to them, data linkages can be made. The more open we are to premonitions as being real data events, the more we have them. The more we brush them off as day dreams and unrelated mind activity the less we can make the inferrences.

The beauty of robot generated linkages on the internet is that they don't lie. We might have to infer what the linkages really mean, but the robot itself isn't lying when it makes the linkage. So what does the number 11133 and Elenin mean? Most likely it is a location on Mars. The robots have made the linkage and our best guess is that comet Elenin and Mars has a linkage somehow at 11133 which is a location that has been photographed. We have the number, we have Elenin, we have the photograph, we have Google Mars and we have the robot linking them together. So your guess is as good as mine as to WHY these things are linked?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ok, now I get it. Just couldn't figure out why there was a big hype about a mars image showing up on earth. But you are right, the bots do the indexing and linking, so if they see relevance they will link it. Of course being a CT site it tends to lead to supposition, and that is where the hype comes from I guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So to answer your question Google does not have a photograph of mars that is linked to a location on earth. It is quite clear that the photograph of mars is a location on Google Mars. Not Google earth. However it is still alarming that the robots are linking Elenin to this location on mars. Why is that? Mars isn't that far from earth. It might be becoming apparent that Elenin is a comet, Nasa agrees to that. Elenin is inbound. Nasa agrees to that. Elenin is linked to mars at 11133 and the search robot agrees to that. Does that mean Nasa believes Elenin is going to impact mars at 11133? Perhaps, because the search robots picked this information up. The question then is, if this is true, that Elenin is going to impact mars, we can only imagine that such an impact so close in our solar system would have horrific implications throughout the solar system, especially earth, venus, the sun, etc. which are bodies so close to the point of impact.

I don't know. You tell me. We went from dogs going crazy in Louisiana, to my premonition of something bad happening with the thought of New Orleans involved, to some impact question about Elenin. Go figure those linkages!~

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi, Kat,

Where are you located?

Just kidding - I've read the entire thread (and have been following for updates) and see your location is prominently mentioned about a dozen times in addition to being plainly stated in info around your avatar. One of my ongoing peeves with this site is some members' too-frequent response to threads without having read them.

I'd also like to commend you on your apparently high level of credibility here. Perhaps it's the forum this is in, but I'm almost surprised at the low level (though still existent) negative responses you've received. Any other thread such as this would have been inundated with demands for the audio/video proof you're working on, particularly with your absence on this thread since yesterday. Quite impressive that there have been none as yet, though I'm certain many anxiously await.

Thanks for the post and looking forward to further updates.
edit on 8/12/2011 by Wonderer77 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The key to success in analyzing future events is the associations between the data. The data can come from any source. Animal behaviour, internet robot indexing of information popping up on the net, a database of premonitions (that does not exist outside of what little we share with each other here and there), etc. This was the original intent of the web-bot computer algorithym.

Keep in mind one thing, however, the fact that we believe something is true also alters the likely hood of it happening. Let me give you an example. Let say you stay up one night because your dog is barking and this leads you to get on the internet and start looking around. You find out that other dogs are barking in your same neighborhood because people are talking about it on a website (like this one for example). Someone else had a premonition about something bad happening on your very street (of all places). So instead of going to bed, like you normally would had you not seen all of this data, you stay up and arm yourself with a baseball bat like they are using in London to protect themselves. Sure enough, two teenage thugs show up on your street that had never been there before with the intent of breaking into your very house. But instead of being asleep all this data warned you to stay up. You confront the two thugs and they run away and nothing more happens on the street. Why? Because the data lead to an outcome that may not have happened. Therefore the data itself changed the future event.

Now suppose all this data was coming in but you remained asleep and was unaware of it. Now the two thugs break into your house and a fire breaks out. People rush into the street because of the fire and the two thugs begin to throw bricks being frightened by the developing events. They get out of hand and the entire street becomes a riot (almost exactlly like the premonition of they guy that posted on the internet - being one more piece of data).

So data is just that. It is linked together somehow but we don't always know for sure what it means and it is not always a good predictor of how reality turns out. Data sometimes turns out to be worthless, but even then that is not a true statement because even worthless data has an effect on events. So therefore nothing at all is worthless even the dog barking, the guy with the premonition, the web robot making links that seem strange. It is all data. Just that. Data. Some of it means more. Some of it less.
edit on 12-8-2011 by whathasitcome2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, I dozed off last night after midnight and both of my cats were stuck to me like glue. It is not odd for the elderly cat to sleep with me..she wants warmth and comfort..but the other cat NEVER sleeps with me..she was a feral kitten and likes to sleep on a pillow on the coffee table. (Weird, I know..)

So, that aside..got up this morning and BOTH cats have been following me NON-STOP. The younger one was herding me around. I thought maybe their food bowls were empty. I checked and there was chow in them. I added a little more but she just sniffed it and then went back to following me. It is odd for both cats to not want to eat much. Went to the bathroom, they BOTH followed me in there and sat like sentinels. Made breakfast for my son and they followed me out there. Checked their food dishes again and added a little canned food but neither were interested. Water bowl? Check. Petting and love? Check. Cat beds clean? Check.

As I sit here typing this, I have one cat pressed up against me and the other at my feet, just sitting.
Another odd thing is that there are usually lots of birds on the feeder and nothing has been eaten this morning.

Checked my phone, and realized last night my mom had sent me pics of her two cats, also stuck to her like glue on the couch. I am gonna send a message to inquire if the dog is acting odd, since he is usually a good indicator.

My cats usually sleep all day with snack and bird watching breaks here and there (both indoor kitties). This morning, they have been exceptionally alert and guarded. I walked some trash out and the younger one screamed the door down until I returned. I could hear her all the way to the trashcan and back!

Anyway..just thought I would throw that out there. I do live right on the Rose Canyon Faultline so when my cats act odd, I am usually on alert.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Great thread here. Been reading all the posts. Animals acting far out of the ordinary should raise an eyebrow and not be ignored. Sometimes its a skunk or a bear outside but sometimes they see, hear and sense things we are not in tune to. Glad someone posted the hearing range of dogs and cats compared to humans. I know when there's a bear or a moose around, all the dogs howl. Great warning system. But I also believe they are aware on a greater level of other-dimentional beings, especially cats. And all animals' extremely odd behavior has been noted before earthquakes. I wouldn't live in that area (Louisiana) either and you might heed a warning from them. Please post your video asap. We're all on the edge of our seats here for that!

As for premonitions, I've had them all my life in dreams and with my gut and intuition. A recurring dream I've had all my life even before I moved to Colorado a couple decades ago was of flying by myself over the rockies and seeing the ocean. It was always a horrific nightmare to see nothing but the sea churning behind the mountains and I would lose my breathe in horror in the dream and fly away. But I'd only have those dreams maybe once or twice a year. Now that my home looks at the Divide, I've had two more of those dreams just within the last three weeks. I will be right up next to the top of a thirteener (13,000+ ft) and just stare at the ocean but this time with no fear, just awe. May mean something personal for me although honestly I have no idea what since these dreams started when I was a kid on the east coast. So, what if there are a couple or more 9.0+ in California and east of there. Would those future maps be accurate with the Pacific going into Colorado. Food for thought. But I can bet animals everywhere, dogs and cats, would be going nuts before it happened.

Alot of 5.0+ earthquakes are happening throughout the ring of fire and east through Europe. Remember when it used to be all 4.0+'s and none beyond the ring of fire? Beginning of birth pains? Natural earth cycle? Inbound celestial body?

Anyway, open yourself up as much as you can to see if you can feel anything yourself. Not much else you can do but leave if you think they're warning you.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Lightrider because: Just wanted to add a sentence (4th from last in 1st paragraph.)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join