It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

actually that site is crazy about blanket bans . i think the owner maybe somewhat crazy . too much selling out to the nsa or someting along those lines.
So its not your fault , unless you used a proxy and they ban those .its a shame you could not veiw the threads as it all totally relates . I'd post them here but I think the sites are in competion to each other and dont allow their urls posts . So petty but thats the money secret service game for you

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
reply to post by Anusuia

Just found this thread. Looks like it may be what you are talking about....didn't read the whole thing yet. Strange Satellite Weather Image For New Zealand
edit on 14-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: fixed link

that thread deals with the event , 11th august and did i mention before that the supersonic plane vanished on its test flight on that day as well , due to an anomoly once again so you see how its all tied in to the weired out pets on that evening .

here is a new link from the guy who is capturing these satalitte anomolies .
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-8-2011 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi everyone...thank you for the concern....I apoligize for leaving things hanging, but my dog Heidi passed away shortly after I was last here and I needed a few days. I'll try to get back either today or tomorrow. I wonder if that is what all this was about? Maybe they sensed it? But there were some other things happening, and the post of the aircraft is interesting to me. Thanks for all your replies....and once again, I apoligize for leaving everyone hanging. Be back asap. I'll answer all posts and U2Us as soon as I can....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Hi everyone...thank you for the concern....I apoligize for leaving things hanging, but my dog Heidi passed away shortly after I was last here and I needed a few days. I'll try to get back either today or tomorrow. I wonder if that is what all this was about? Maybe they sensed it? But there were some other things happening, and the post of the aircraft is interesting to me. Thanks for all your replies....and once again, I apoligize for leaving everyone hanging. Be back asap. I'll answer all posts and U2Us as soon as I can....

I hate to say, maybe your dog saw death. I mean people have seen a shadowy figure hanging over their loved ones, your animals could've seen it too.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

You are correct. Do you remember the Mothman Prophecies? If not, definitely worth looking into. It will blow your mind!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Dear SK from lovely Luisianna,

I am so new here that I have not yet managed to sort my avatar yet...
However, I have followed your thread from day one, and yes, the animals can sense the events etc, before we can do.

Although I am so far away, in a small country in Southern Europe, and have never known you, and probably never will, I felt worried when you have disappeared for a while from the thread, like some others - I have feared bad things...

I had animals for a long time, and can understand them quite well...
However, about the above later...
This is only to say to you: so sorry about your Heidy...

I know how painful it is, as I have lost my German Shepherd of 13 years, and took me a long time to recover...
After a while, I have realized that the best tactics to fight the pain of the loss (and yes I have then snorted against these kind of advices), is really to immediately take on another puppy or dog, from the shelter, or whatever....

While you still suffer, and feel terribly sad for Heidy, a small silly creature will gain your heart again...

I feel your sadness....

a

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I apoligize for leaving things hanging, but my dog Heidi passed away shortly after I was last here and I needed a few days.

I'm so sorry, SK. I lost my buddy the last of May and it still hurts like h$ll.

Take your time; we'll be here waiting.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Thanks for the confirmation on the banns at glp, I sort of got the feeling that it wasn't all that out of the ordinary after reading to the bottom of the page. Would have liked to get a look at those threads though
Those "glitches" sure make an interesting picture. So funny how everything out of the ordinary is a "glitch" of one kind or another. And recently I have seen glitches show up at the same time on seperate satellites! lol

To StealthyKat I am so sorry for your loss
I know that is just heartbreaking. I agree the best medicine is the warmth of another innocent puppy

I can understand that perhaps all of the animals in and around the house may have sensed the passing but the other animals in the area that SK said were also reacting? How far would that sense reach?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

you can always look at those threads at another outlet , like a libary or a friends house maybe . totally agree about the glitches thing . interestinglt enough the youtuber who posted these has found another one . I shall go find it for you and post it here .

sorry about your Dog Sk . Seems like the whole thread started because he felt his death approaching . Why did he die anyway .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

HERE IT IS . but even he thinks this one maybe a gliche . interesting NZ got really cold after that last glitch

www.youtube.com...
And this is a follow up on another curious radar event over Adleide it was an actual T shaped anonmoly . He shows the pics of the skies from other viewers who took photos

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by Anusuia because: more info

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Kat, thank you for the update, I was getting worried - but that's not important, what's important is ARE YOU OK?
I know the pain you're going through and I wish I could take it from you and give you peace.
It sounds like you have an answer to why your pets were freaking out too.
I'm soo sorry, you know I am.
Feel the hug.
love and peace to you dear
gracie

EDIT TO ADD:

As soon as I hit the reply button my heart just swelled with a memory of my favorite stallion and when he passed.

I wont go into it now, but, what I can say is Heidi knew - just like my Johnny did.

She knew how hard it would be for you to have to put her down, and, I know you'd been thinking about it and her going on her own truly in my heart I believe as her last great gift of love to you Kat.

Love her more for that but don't grieve too deeply - exactly what Heidi would not have wanted.

I bet she and Lucy are having a blast right about now.

More hugs,
grace
edit on 16-8-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Please don't apologize, there is no need. We lost our dog last month and there is still a hole in our family. My heart goes out to you. Heidi was trying to tell you something, I do think she was trying to keep you safe. My thoughts are with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
To everyone here- it was another fitful night, could something be headed our way? I have decided to note my restless nights and occurrences in nature. I may be more in tuned then I realize. Does that sound nuts?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

My night was as well. My collie kept pacing and staring my wife in the face like hse had to go outside. She was up all night pacing. This dog is a slug! I thought hound dogs were the only lazy dogs, but she is right there with them. For her to pace like that and bother my wife like she had to go outside was really bizarre.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just got your pm. I've been here only sporadically. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I don't know if it relates to your pets acting up or is coincidental. Sometimes animals seem to know and sometimes death takes them by surprise as much as it does us. If only we could just ask them. As much as I can feel "vibes" off of certain sources, my pets have always managed to be little mysteries to me, which explains how they can pull off the mischief they do. All my sympathies to you on Heidi's passing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone....thank you to all of you who sent condolences about Heidi's death (my dog). I wonder now if THAT is what was going on....they say aninmals can sense death. The next morning, I went out to see what was going on. I kept seeing jet after jet after jet making a grid in the perfectly clear sky.....within minutes, the sky got cloudy as the contrails expanded. Not only cloudy, but odd looking clouds in conjuction with "the sound" This time it only lasted about 10 minutes or so. I'm having some trouble with getting the vids uploaded to youtube, but as soon as I do, I'll post them. They show the weird clouds and I got some of the sound on there.

To those saying I thought the world was ending and ran to ATS because my cats acted up.....if you knew me, you would know I'm NOT like that. I don't think it is "supernatural" I'm not a "Haarp" "Alien" person who blames everything on those types of things. I like to find a scientific explanation whenever possible. As I said, I did NOT "run to ATS because I thought the world was ending"
I just couldn't go back to sleep so I got on ATS.....Right now, I'm thinking it was a combination of "death intuition", Jets overhead, and that noise which had them acting strange. I'll keep trying to upload the vids and get them here. I had taken about 8 videos, and there were only 2 or 3 which show the clouds with the noise. On one, I thought i had caught one of the jets (there wereseveral working together to make a perfect "tic tac toe" pattern) but it's hards to see if at all, because they were flying EXTREMELY high and just looked like a silver dot. I have to go way back in this thread to read and catch up! Thanks again everyone for being so patient!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have noticed jets flying in prolonged and unusual patterns over my region starting approximately five years ago. I have lived under military flight paths most of my adult life and never saw anything like the exercises over crowded suburbs like I'm seeing now. Of course I've never lived in a time of multiple prolonged, sustained conflicts and tensions before, as we now have going on in the Middle East and Asia.

I've heard the odd infamous omnidirectional rumble we all talk about but it seems a separate phenomena from the jet activity I've seen and heard. I look forward to your updates to this topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good to see you back Kat - so sorry for your
loss of Heidi. All is quiet here now and
certainly hope it stays that way. My cat
did seem uneasy afterwards for about
3 days but now he is making up for lost
sleep.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You all are the best! Thank you for understanding.She just died of old age I think...in her sleep. OK....in retrospect, I do think that they were trying to alert me to something wrong with Heidi. However......for what it's worth, the next morning I took my camera and went outside to see if there were any storms coming etc, that would have them on edge....that's when I saw all these silver jets going back and forth making like a tic tac toe like grid with the contrails. It's rare to see even 1 jet around here. I think there were 4. The sky was crystal clear until they did that. Within a very short time, the contrails just sort of expanded and merged. The whole sky was cloudy, and the clouds looked odd. I decided to film it, and I noticed the clouds had these ripples. That's when we started to hear that strange sound again. It only lasted about 5 minutes this time, then abruptly cut off. I took some video of the odd clouds....I'll try to upload them again tomorrow. I'm off to work for now....good night everyone, and once again....thank you.

ETA.....I noticed some posts insinuating that I am crazy or making a big deal of nothing. I just wanted to clear that up.....NO I don't think the world is coming to an end because my pets are acting bizarre. I was simply sharing what was going on because I couldn't fall back asleep. So I didn't go "rushing" to ATS to freak anyone out. All I can say to the rude people is this .....If you don't like the subject, you don't have to stay....it's very easy to do so...virtual hugs to everyone else!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm very sorry about the loss of your Heidi.
Please don't worry about the people in this thread who are throwing around all kinds of accusations. I'm convinced that some people are on ATS for the sole reason of causing trouble. I know you've been here long enough to know this, but I still have to say it because they drive me nuts.
edit on 8/17/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join