It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Just found this thread. Looks like it may be what you are talking about....didn't read the whole thing yet. Strange Satellite Weather Image For New Zealand
edit on 14-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Its not through the ocean , its through the sky or upper atmosphere . if it was a huge gamma burst through the atmosphere that would freak the cats out .

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...

just found another link on the same forum where those atmospheric anonomlies were disscuss
this is a quote from comments
"
An unmanned military plane billed as the "fastest aircraft ever built" crashed into the Pacific Ocean today (Aug. 11) after a malfunction caused it to stop sending signals while flying at more than 20 times the speed of sound, military officials said.

The update means that today's Falcon HTV-2 test flight, the second performed by DARPA, lasted longer than the project's first flight in April 2010. That first flight lasted nine minutes and ended when an earlier hypersonic vehicle detected an anomaly and also crashed itself into the ocean."

plane crashed on Aug 11th . . some are wondering if the supersonic planes crash was caused by running into the atmosheric tubes as in the youtube I showed you all .that occured on the 11th as well as the 10th
glp is the thread site . Search Satellite Anomaly Answer Found...?
and " I have a bad feeling about this "
Those are the two threads that disscuss the event .

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OK....I know this is off topic but I tried to go to glp to search the two mentioned threads.....first time I ever went to this site btw, and it tells me my ip is banned. Is this normal? .....or am I on a "list" or something?

ETA: Geez, I just read down and now I understand what happened. Sorry
feel free to remove post mods.
edit on 14-8-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok, I know I am not the only member around here that has followed Stealthy Kats different threads. Is anyone else finding it highly unusual that she has disappeared now for 6 days, her last post being on the 8-11, and being all excited that she had some unusual footage she wanted to present? She is usually so tenacious about following through with what ever has disturb her for lack of better way of putting it.

I am just finding this a bit out of the norm for her, and frankly, Im a little concerned. Anyone good friends with her that might have a clue?
edit on 14-8-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I too, hope she is ok!
Do you remember what those videos were supposed to be about?
I am going back, but that was pages and pages ago!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Not sure if it's that unusual or not for stealthykat but it is the weekend and it's only been a couple days? Guess we will see.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I too find it hard to believe we haven't heard from Kat,
I hope we do soon as I am worried. Since I first posted
on this thread my dog disappeared and I do mean
disappeared. He was on his lead in the yard, the lead
was not broken but after 10 minutes of not checking on
him he was gone, just like that. Logic tries to tell me
that someone took him but I am not sure. My cat
is quiet and keeps looking toward the door as
if he expects Moe my dog to return any time. I have
checked the neighborhood, gone to the pound and
flyers. I would say he ran off but the lead was just left
laying on the sidewalk and was not broken, was brand
new and in tact. I am puzzled as this happened 1 day
after the animals freaked out from the sounds we heard.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I'm about to say somebody took your dog, especially if the leash was not broken. When I hear of dogs running off, the lead is broken. The lead was not broken, not trying to upset you but I'm thinking somebody has your dog

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your missing dog, that's terrible. I've had that experience before where my two dogs got out of their kennel and ran off, thankfully they've always made it back home. I just brought them in now from their kennel as a matter-of-fact because they started in with the nonstop barking, which they do not typically do. I mean I look around and see nothing, hear nothing. I haven't a clue what it is they are seeing/hearing.

Incidentally, we have had a stray cat and her kitten come to live in the culvert at the end of the driveway and my daughter has been feeding them and they eventually moved up to the house and have been staying in our garage until I can post an ad to find them good homes, but this evening after dinner my daughter couldn't find them so she walked down to the driveway and sure enough, they were back living in there. They've been happily in our garage and after five or so days they've gone back into the culvert under the driveway? I thought that was odd but who knows?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

awww Im so sorry to hear that. Did you hear him barking or anything before he disappeared? That is so sad. Not to mention it is a little odd as you mentioned. I hope you have a good ending when all is said and done.

For the other poster, I think 6 days is a weee bit longer then just a couple of days as tomorrow will make it a week. That time sure went by fast now that I think about it. This is really not like her at all.

Keep up updated on your pup daisy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh NO!!!
I am so sorry

I hope that your pup makes it back to you somehow!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

For the other poster, I think 6 days is a weee bit longer then just a couple of days as tomorrow will make it a week. That time sure went by fast now that I think about it. This is really not like her at all.

Keep up updated on your pup daisy.

I am so confused about why you think it has been 6 days since we've heard from SK. You said yourself that her last post was on august 11 (her last post was in a different thread on august 12). If you look at the date of your post here, it says August 14. So that is only 3 days. And her last post here was actually August 12 in a different thread. So that's only 2 days.

I think its nice that you are concerned for her. I am not trying to belittle that at all. I just wondered if I was missing something here in regards to the date.

And to SK when you come back, this is an incredibly interesting thread. I truly believe that animals sense things that we do not. I am bookmarking this thread so that I can keep up on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Im sorry, I guess I had a senior moment as I read the date wrong! I can't get used to the day being before the month. It is kind of backwards to me! I just know her last post on this thread was on page nine which is also where she states what she thought she had on film which I think another poster was wondering about.

It is nice to know she has posted elsewhere since then, thank you for pointing that out

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I've followed a few of her threads and it seems odd to me too that she has just left things hanging. Doesn't "seem" like her at all. .....I did notice on her last post in the other thread (on 8/12) that she mentioned she only had a minute. ....maybe she is just really busy right now.

Hope all is well StealthyKat

....and sorry to the person who's lost their dog
....hope you find him/her soon and doing well!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Im sorry, I guess I had a senior moment as I read the date wrong! I can't get used to the day being before the month. It is kind of backwards to me! I just know her last post on this thread was on page nine which is also where she states what she thought she had on film which I think another poster was wondering about.

It is nice to know she has posted elsewhere since then, thank you for pointing that out

No worries. I can't get used to seeing the date displayed that way either. I just thought I would ask because you had mentioned it a couple of times, and I just wanted to make sure that I was comprehending the dates correctly.

I think its nice that people care about her well-being.

Looking forward to seeing her film when she comes back.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your concern of my missing dog.
He seldom barks and I only heard one little bark before
I went to let him in and he was gone. We are going back
to the pound tomorrow in case he didn't get picked up
until recently. I still believe he was taken.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

1. Am glad you're armed.

2. Animals can well act like that in the face of looming UFO/CRITTER ACTIVITY close at hand in space and time. The critters tend to have effective means to neutralize guns etc. One has to be very alert and either get fiercely angry and/or have a relationship with Jesus and command them to get out of ther in His Name.

Check out:

www.alienresistence.org...

and

www.ancientofdays.net...

about Guy Malone's effectiveness in stopping such visitations/abductions.

The above seems like a possibility near the top of the probability list, to me.

=======================

3. Otherwise . . . earthquake anomalies . . .

4. Magnetic storm or HAARP anomalies . . .

5. Possibly very stealthy military activity with exotic equipment not normally detectable to humans

6. Quasi intruders just out of visual range.

Personally, I'd think #2 would be one of the more likely. 3, 4, 5 & 6 are also plausible, imho.

Would love to hear how this comes out. Wish ATS had a ping function.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

WOW.

Sorry about your dog.

I sure hope we hear from SK soon. This is disturbing.

I'm not really that much of a watcher of her threads.

Would she have particularly annoyed the powers that be?

I wonder if any ATSers are in her area and could check around to see how she's doing.

Or, even, if the mods could call her home and see about her welfare.

This is beginning to feel concerning.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

very sorry to hear this coming from you especially. you always seem to come across as an animal person. this must really suck right now. I hope your dog is safe and will be found. lucky for us when our dog was missing, all we had to do was find the closest bbq going on and surprise surprise there he was. stay positive daisy!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

. . . I can't get used to the day being before the month. It is kind of backwards to me!

Used to drive me crazy, too. Just so you know, if you click on 'Tools,' you can set the date format you want to see on postings to mm/dd/yy - makes it tremendously easier for some of us!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join