It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't have any pets, however I heard all the dogs down my street barking at the same time last night. I ususally stay off of all the posting sites, however I felt I needed to respond to this post. It's always quiet in my neighborhood, so last night was very strange and I also thought it was odd. I wont say exactly where I live, however I live up on a mountain in the San Bernardino National Forest in California. Animals are EXTREMELY attuned to sounds we can't hear and vibrations we don't sense. The government is doing a lot of things that we're not aware of, including the creation and use of "UFO's," HARP, and other things that would blow your mind. I have seen the triangle "ufos's" come up out of the ground off of ET Hwy, near Rachel in Nevada. I was excited at first to see UFO's (especially so close to me, just above my car), until I realized that this was a military event and they're using our money to fund this secret technology that we don't even get to know about. Don't get me wrong...there's definately ET's and real UFO's, but some of them are our UFO's and sometimes it's really just the military putting a hologram out to make you see an ET, when it's a military man invading your privacy.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I just created this account because I've been following this thread from the minute it started and wanted to let you all know whats been going on where I live. Anyways, it all started last night around 1:00 am last night I started to here a dog in my neighbour hood barking a lot but I never really thought anything of it because I know there are several dogs where I live and he was the only one barking. Anyways he kept on barking for at least a good hour or two until I turned on my t.v. and went to bed. Anyways I woke up this morning and my mom always has the news on, I always just take a glimpse at the news just to see what is going on in my Province. I watched for about 2 minutes then started to walk away and thought I heard " Earthquake in Vancouver " so I decided to Google it and apparently there was a 3.3m earthquake at a depth of 4.6km in a park called " Golden Ears Park " It wasn't strong enough to cause any damage but very few people reported feeling it. I'm not saying that the reason the dog was barking was because he sensed danger coming, all I'm saying is that it was a coincidence that an Earthquake occured when he was barking like crazy. Just wanted to let you guys know what happened and to keep an eye out if this is a very steady thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey everyone

I live in Northern Ontario. The same night as the OP's at the same time (mine was at 5:15 but I'm in a different time zone) my dog awoke my girlfriend and I with high pitch barks like someone was grabbing his tail. My girlfriend got up and calmed him down but he was shaking! None of my friends with pets noticed anything cause they were sleeping, so I dismissed it until seeing this thread. Btw this is totally out of the norm for my dog, he's never done anything like this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yay Kat! This thread is brilliant! I have been checking back regularly since I first posted, all the great comments I especially liked the one that stated "our pets are as important as any piece of scientific equipment", truth!
The one thing Ive noticed is that all the animals seem to be in the same line along the east coast and into the gulf...Perhaps some significance there? I really am excited about a few of the ideas that users have come up with too, Spirits always (secretly I am a huge fan of fairies!) I got to thinking about the roosters and how they can see in different light spectrum's the fact all the animals seem to be upset about "up" , So I thought it might be helpful to get a better idea of how dogs and cats see first the Droolers
1Dogs can see in much dimmer light than humans. This is because the central portion of a dog's retina is composed primarily of rod cells that "see" in shades of gray while human central retinas have primarily cone cells that perceive color. The rods need much less light to function than cones do.
2 Dogs can detect motion better than humans can.
3 Dogs can see flickering light better than humans. The only significance to this appears to be that dogs may see television as a series of moving frames rather than as a continuous scene.
4Dogs do not have the ability to focus as well on the shape of objects (their visual acuity is lower). An object a human can see clearly may appear to be blurred to a dog looking at it from the same distance. A rough estimate is that dogs have about 20/75 vision. This means that they can see at 20 feet what a normal human could see clearly at 75 feet.
5 Dogs are said to have dichromatic vision -- they can see only part of the range of colors in the visual spectrum of light wavelengths. Humans have trichomatic vision, meaning that they can see the whole spectrum. Dogs probably lack the ability to see the range of colors from green to red. This means that they see in shades of yellow and blue primarily, if the theory is correct. Since it is impossible to ask them, it is not possible to say that they see these colors in the same hues that a human would. Whether or not the ability to see some color is important to dogs or not is hard to say.
Also consider the perspective that dogs see the world from. A dog with its eyes about 12 inches off the ground certainly sees the world a different way than a human with eyes about 48 inches off the ground like many 5th graders.
As humans we tend to think of dog's visual capabilities as inferior to ours. It is different but it may suit their needs better than possessing accurate color vision would.
Michael Richards, DVM

Now The Kitties!!
It is believed that cats do see in color, although not exactly the way we do. In tests, cats appeared to distinguish between the low to mid light wave spectrum (higher frequency), meaning cats
responded to the colors purple, blue, green and yellow range. Red, orange and brown colors
appear to fall outside cats color range and are most likely seen as shades of gray or purple.
Cats appear to see less saturation in colors than do humans,
meaning cats do not see colors as intensely or vibrantly.
Blue and green appear to be the strongest colors perceived by cats.

So I believe a light or magnetic disturbance may be out...

Every post about that night along that time line and the "event area" lets call it , the pets weren't looking for shelter, which would indicate an EQ or ground based low frequency disturbance, So up it is and it has to be sound since eyesight is out. Perhaps a flight path of some craft that had a drone or hum the animals didn't like? or maybe even the way the flares have reacted with the ionosphere, it is obvious by the posts something did happen and effected a wide area, and in a fairly steady line from south to north, so many animals showing that amount of flight fear response the noise must have been horrifying to them! I am up late with my animals all the time, the ground and sky have been relatively quiet in Nor ca. So I am very interested in how things are progressing on the east coast and gulf always!

edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

nice one i didn't even need to listen to the second vid before i remembered,
you may be on to something,

the hum does sound just like the powering up phase before the central column starts moving

still on p9 but may as well throw my 2 cents here: maybe another member could help corroborate

could be some sort of projected vibrational frequency [ yeah, bluebeam. so what?]

it would be interesting if we could build a map of these events and match it to the orbit of a satellite passing overhead.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Explanation

You have clearly never had an animal love you or something!
Animals are sensitive creatures and we know our friends well!
I can say the way my usually stoic, calm cat has been acting has never happened before! She had an urgency in her meow (not a meow-er either) and she just about climbed into the shower with me! It was beyond alarming...and there are now multiple pages of posts from other pet owners here reporting similar odd behaviors!

Hmm

Hmm I have 4 cats 2 dogs and a horse.
Cats lay on my lap almost everyday, dogs plays everyday, and horse follows me around everyday.
We have a open ranch so if they wanted to go they could have went a long time ago.
So I must be doing something right...

They Bark, Meow, Howl and play and run around everyday.. Am I getting hidden signs from that? No...
What the OP observed and described is typical behavior.

I seriously doubt the OP explored the fact that the dog is howling, it could be sick or hurt.
Or that the Cat the fact is pawing at her/him that could also have been bitten or hurt.

Nah she didn't consider that. She got up and went straight to the fragile earth section of a conspiracy site.
And how convenient it is right after she posted that, all of a sudden everybodies animals are acting crazy?

Could it have been a Gas leak... some animals have been known to act "crazy" if chemicals are leaking.
Nah the OP probably wants to hear a conspiracy.

There must be something wrong with the planet because her cat and dog are Crazy.........

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

I seriously debated starting this VERY same thread! Not kidding, but I am new here and am still a bit cautious about coming out of my crazy box

Anyway, I was so thrilled when I saw this thread pop up, and I chimed in because I had just had such a bizarre experience with my own pet!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I find myself getting a little worried about S Kat. It has been awhile since she posted and thats not like her. Hopefully she is just resting or working hard on the the video she captured. lol She may also have a life besides ATS! Ahhh the suspense....Let us know you are ok doll.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

OMG, this is freaky but check this out. I'm new, so this is like my 4th post. I was reading Ron Paul comments, my internet logged out, and closed my webpage and so I tried to get back on to the same ATS page but I landed on these posts.

I have a friend who lives in Baton Rouge, who has a German Shepherd who replied to my email warning him several weeks back that the US economy was headed for trouble and to invest in gold and silver and he replied back stating "well now I know what's bugging my dog" as if to say "my dog is acting weird".

Well, I've been sniffing around youtube conspiray theories since last year and I ran into this one from a guy called Henning Kemner (www.youtube.com...). He has a theory that the fracking for natural gas in the central part of the US will cause a disruption to the New Madrid fault line that will lead to flooding in th central part of the US. Please watch it. Maybe it's crazy but if not maybe this can help you prepare. Now is there any way to tell if posters with pets who live near the new madrid fault line and along the Mississippi river that have been barking wildly?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I agree! Hopefully she will at least pop in and let everyone know she is doing alright!

I will say the cats are back to normal today...whatever it was must have passed for us here.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by toolejitful

Just read about the posters from Vancouver about the 3.3 earthquake, I hope that's what this was!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hopefully someone will let S.Kat out of the padded room long enough to get on here and say something!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolejitful
reply to post by toolejitful

Just read about the posters from Vancouver about the 3.3 earthquake, I hope that's what this was!
t

I highly doubt a 3.3 quake in Vancouver is going to get the animals on the gulf coast going. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Crap, that's not good, not good at all...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just read on another thread there have been some huge spikes in relation to HAARP.
I will be honest I don't know much about this program....not enough to continue speaking but from what I read, it seems like something animals could possibly sense.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dogs are going insane here tonight. It's everybody's dogs. I'm out in the boonies and they're ALL at it. Of course, there's the meteor shower and it's a full moon and who knows what's prowling around, so it really could be anything at all. Just thought I'd throw it in here. And again, for what it's worth, which probably isn't much, I'm in Ky.

Hoping all is well with the OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

At 4:00 a.m. this morning, my cat woke me up. She was running from one end of the house to the other and screeching at me. I checked windows and doors, didn't see anything. It was very weird. Northern Indiana here.
edit on 13-8-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
hmmmI have to say Im starting to get a little more worried about S Kat. It is really not like her to go this long without posting on a thread she was so animated on. Thinking good thoughts and just hoping shes caught up in work or something. I guess she will be full of news when she does get back, I hope.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Everyone is concerned where you are . its been days .
So if anyone else is still following this thread , I think i may had found a link for you all.
Pet girl SK says her cats were very disturbed on the 11/8/11
Well if you veiw this disturbing video you will see this anomoly took place also on the 11th

www.youtube.com...

Satellite Morphed Composite Anomalies Worldwide August 11, 2011

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I watched the video but what was it showing other than some strange round tubes running up through the oceans. What were they and what what the video of, I couldn't find any information to explain it and even found the site it came from.

What would this have to do with stealthycat other than reading the comments on YT someone says "Cat Lady brought this to our attention"?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join