It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Would someone please bring this bunch to the U.S. .... I'm dying to see how they would deal with the U.S. riot police.....it's would be "interesting" to watch the event plays out BECAUSE resistence is futile unless you have the same force.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

They are just trying to get some political capital is all.

The asians are genuinely just trying to protect their communties, rather than score points with voters and attract new members.

The EDL/BNP are so transparent it would be laughable if it weren't so silly.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I think it's a crying shame that ordinary Turks and Sikhs are out protecting their community. And the only white people who are seemingly bothered to get off their arse are football hooligans and the EDL(not that there's much of a difference between the two).

I'm sure the police appreciate the help but football hooligans spend their entire lifes smashing up their own neighborhoods and being criminal eejits. It's hilarious that they think they have some moral highground

Im not a footy fan (im a rugby supporter), not a criminal nor part of any "firm". I hate the bnp and edl and so does most of the people in my street. Yet certain morons will tar us with that brush because of their OWN bigotted views.

Last night a whole bunch of us stood shoulder to shoulder with Asian lads protecting our community and actually connecting with folks we normally would not.

But what are white neighbourhoods supposd to do if feral pricks decide to have a crack whilst the police are engaged elsewhere?

Thats right

Kick the turds heads in!

Regardless what certain bigotted twats think, being a footyfan protecting your street does not equal edl bnp racist scumbag and can take their prejudice for a running jump because it wont stop us protecting our families.

ETA

Tariq Jahan, the man who lost his son last night is a total legend around here. Made me proud to be a part of the community
edit on 10-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
''We the people will fight back''

My God the Politicians and Bankers must be absolutely pissing their pants with laughter as they sip on their champagne in their mansions that You and I payed for!

They caused this, in-fact they have caused 99% of the worlds problems, let alone our societies!
If people could just put their macho egos down we could sort this problem out once and for all.

What i would like to see instead of braindead people saying we're riot in you rah rah rah is to see the community say to these youths ok we know you have been lied to and betrayed and left to rot, we hear you, but attacking our small shops and homes is not the way! Lets put whats happened aside and get together and march on the REAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF OUR SUFFERING THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKERS!

I doubt it they don't look to happy with how this has gone on,

They cause 99% of the worlds problem, can you names some?

What problem "once & for all"

Do you not think the public has reasoned with them enough?

Yes it was the bankers, same problem all over the world but there not dumb enough to set alitght there own house so to speak, there are literally hundreds of other countries worst of than these looters

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I think it's a crying shame that ordinary Turks and Sikhs are out protecting their community. And the only white people who are seemingly bothered to get off their arse are football hooligans and the EDL(not that there's much of a difference between the two).

I'm sure the police appreciate the help but football hooligans spend their entire lifes smashing up their own neighborhoods and being criminal eejits. It's hilarious that they think they have some moral highground

Im not a footy fan (im a rugby supporter), not a criminal nor part of any "firm". I hate the bnp and edl and so does most of the people in my street. Yet certain morons will tar us with that brush because of their OWN bigotted views.

Last night a whole bunch of us stood shoulder to shoulder with Asian lads protecting our community and actually connecting with folks we normally would not.

But what are white neighbourhoods supposd to do if feral pricks decide to have a crack whilst the police are engaged elsewhere?

Thats right

Kick the turds heads in!

Regardless what certain bigotted twats think, being a footyfan protecting your street does not equal edl bnp racist scumbag and can take their prejudice for a running jump because it wont stop us protecting our families.

ETA

Tariq Jahan, the man who lost his son last night is a total legend around here. Made me proud to be a part of the community
edit on 10-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure why you're quoting me. I have nothing against people defending their communities, I've been saying on here for days if it came to my town the hoodlums would get chased out.

And my post was in response to the news, which has been showing EDL and football hooligans roaming the streets of London.

I don't know about you but ordinary decent citizens don't chase off looters while singing "Ingerland, ingerland, ingerland". It's obvious the sort of people these blokes are and it's sad that by in large they're the only ones willing to make a stand. It's also sad that they're being praised as they're the same ones who cause trouble for the police every football game. Hypocrites is what most of these football firms are.

I'm a rugby fan too, and don't care if you're a rugby fan.
edit on 10-8-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ok maybe a bit ott, not your fault its been a tense day and im sorry for my tetchyness.

Just had enough today so sorry again

Clearer heads will prevail in the morning!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Totally agree there no community spirit, just apathy. Always the same innocent people have to die before it stops. Don't know if they've stopped out of respect for the grieving families or they just got tired for now?

I think the man whose son was killed in the hit and run incident in Birmingham was very brave to speak up like he did and appeal for calm. His son died trying to protect his community.

Also agree with earlier comments that its tptb that have instigated the situation with their greed, corruption over the last decade in the UK. Too much political correctness has took away parents, teachers and police authority leading to zero respect. The media hasn't helped either with its dumbed down drivel that only serves to mask a hidden agenda to prevent any real education from taking place.

The National Curriculum is a joke. Our worst schools are now policed for gods sake, they cannot instill any self discipline or respect at all. You can see a massive difference in home educated kids over here to the state schooled ( apart from in top catchment areas ) so its not always the parents is it ? The teachers have been dumbed down its not the well paid profession it was. They have these 'classroom assistants' to supervise while the teachers plough through vast amounts of unnecessary paperwork. There are some excellent classroom assistants but I have met some that leave a lot to be desired, some illiterate, some alcoholics, some very poorly qualified. These are the people that are 'educating our kids ! All to save money. Mind numbingly boring printed sheets that are just handed out to kids to tick the national curriculum 'boxes' and half the time they don't even bother to mark them...its disgusting and I'm not exaggerating because I've been there in these so called 'schools.'

They want morons,they have created an underclass, they want drones in my opinion, it suits the ptb that way? They can control mindless drones....or maybe they thought they could? Either the government is way out of touch with real life here or they have engineered a situation or both. Just my opinion so don't attack, would love to hear others thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

This is fantastic, power to the people! Police should issue batons to the ones helping them fight back the rioters along with a 'get out of jail free card' per se. Go get them guys.

The rioting would end, sharpish.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i feel its a revolution, since the way its spreading.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the riots are punks behaving badly

"the people" are cleaning it up with brooms

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The English riots are nothing more than hooligans enjoying the critical mass of chaos. There is nothing to be celebrated here. The rioters are damaging the work of hard working people. It'll do nothing to help them. You can bet the UK government will use this to tighten the noose on liberty and control everything that much more. This is a loss to civilized society and a win for power-hungry politicians. Seriously, the rioters are damaging family businesses that, though visibly successful, work hard to survive just like the rest of us. This is a riot with no useful result.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
''We the people will fight back''

My God the Politicians and Bankers must be absolutely pissing their pants with laughter as they sip on their champagne in their mansions that You and I payed for!

They caused this, in-fact they have caused 99% of the worlds problems, let alone our societies!
If people could just put their macho egos down we could sort this problem out once and for all.

What i would like to see instead of braindead people saying we're riot in you rah rah rah is to see the community say to these youths ok we know you have been lied to and betrayed and left to rot, we hear you, but attacking our small shops and homes is not the way! Lets put whats happened aside and get together and march on the REAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF OUR SUFFERING THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKERS!

I doubt it they don't look to happy with how this has gone on,

They cause 99% of the worlds problem, can you names some?

What problem "once & for all"

Do you not think the public has reasoned with them enough?

Yes it was the bankers, same problem all over the world but there not dumb enough to set alitght there own house so to speak, there are literally hundreds of other countries worst of than these looters

Totally agree, politicians didn't start these riots and I'm ashamed to be a member of this website whenever I read such sentiment.

These rioters and looters are the kind of scum who have burgled, stolen, attacked people before. The kind who carry knives and stab somebody for telling them to turn their music down while traveling on a bus.

I heard some of those that I went to school with today talking to each other about it with one saying he stole from a shop in Birmingham because he's sick of paying taxes and getting nothing for it, sick of the lack of jobs and that he didn't get an education.

I had to contain my laughter because in school he was constantly in trouble and refused to be taught, barely turned up for school in the latter years so that he could spend time in parks taking drugs and stealing from people's homes. Can't blame lack of education there when he refused to participate like the rest of us.

And lack of jobs? He spent most of his teen and adult life in jail and has been pretty proud of it. He even bragged to the female he was sitting with that he wished he'd been sent back to prison instead of getting community service and a fine because jail is easier and more comfortable.

He stole and looted so that he could sell the goods, no other purpose. Is he a politician causing this on purpose to watch the country burn? I don't think so and anyone who feels it is the government need to get their head examiend by a psychiatric professional.

The only positive out of this is that the police, the government and the general public have all united to protect innocents from these thugs and criminals. For the first time in years, we're all standing united and helping each other out in times of need.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
There were folks on the streets of Birmingham last nite protecting their area because they heard that rioters were on the way to their location. Three of these people out to protect their area are now dead today.

Well someone needs to get on fb/twitter and warn them of that, tell them to arm up with what they can just in case. Fists only till the thugs start the weapon play.

Deebo

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

From all the video I have seen it is quite clear this is a BRITISH problem, immigrants may be involved but its mostly british born idiots.

I quite agree with you but my gut instinct tells me That the perpetrators are goaded along,
so the elite can follow through with their plans while there is a bit of chaos.
This is magically into their hands as a perfect opportunity.
Too bad everyone is falling for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This stuff is no where near the same as the "arab spring". They are just wanting more of someone elses money and it has nothing to do with freedom other than to lay around on someone elses quarter. I didn't say someone elses dime because they are greedy and think they deserve more.

I don't know what the answer is to control these animals but because of the pesky due process laws it will be drawn out and end up with just a slap on the wrist for all the millions in damages they do.

Maybe they could declare martial law and take care of looters and fire starters.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Then say goodbye to the little freedom you have left too.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I look at this as a cleansing of those areas criminals. They are coming out in sheep herds. Not to mention the amount of video surveillance London has. I expect %80+ will be getting arrested for looting. So now you see why I think it's a good thing.
edit on 10-8-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So if it is "we the people who will fight back", who are the rioters? Aliens?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I heard an interview on NPR that the looters were between the ages of 10 and 20. I am of the opinion that they have seen their government loot and pillage the country into demise, and this is their reaction. Though they may fail to put it in words, their actions are only mirroring the greed and distruction shown to them by those in charge. Of course it makes no sense, and their actions are blanketed to whoever is most convenient, but the hopelessness is misplaces aggression out of control.

And they are very young, I don't think they know of anything else to do, not that I am defending them. I am just trying to dissect the logic behind the action.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
3 civilian Dead defending U.K

They are fighting back! I am proud of the 3 folks who had everything to lose and still attempted to protect their neighbors and friends! R.I.P.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Daniyal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join