It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
High tide
Summer in the city
The kids are looking pretty
But isn't it a pitty that the sunshine
Is followed by thunder
With thoughts of going under
And is it any wonder why the sea

Is calling out to me
I seem to spend my whole life
Running from people who can be
The death of you and me
'Cause I can feel the storm clouds
Sucking up my soul
[ Lyrics from: www.lyricsmode.com... ]
High tide
Life is getting faster
No one has the answer
I'm trying to face the day in a new way
The botton of a bottle
Is every man's apostle
Let's run away together you and me

Forever we'd be free
Free to spend our whole lives running
From people who would be
The death of you and me
'Cause I can feel the storm clouds
Sucking up my soul

Let's run away to sea
Forever we'd be free
Free to spend our whole lives running
From people who would be
The death of you and me
'Cause I can feel the storm clouds coming

I'm watching my TV,
Or is it watching me?
I see another new day dawning
It's rising over me and my mortality
And I can feel the storm clouds
Sucking up my soul

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Does the rioting strike anyone besides me as being reminiscent of what might be coined the "zombie Apocalypse"?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainsmen83
Does the rioting strike anyone besides me as being reminiscent of what might be coined the "zombie Apocalypse"?

Dunno man if it includes zombied out stoned kids then yes

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Funny, those who are showing their rage towards the dictatorial government of UK are not the people of England? Shows how the media propaganda is already playing out against the enraged youth whose future have been stolen from them. Just because they are rioting, doesn't mean they are doing so just for the heck of it. They seem to have nothing to loose, and they seem to be pretty enraged as they are ready to fight the police and risk going to prison, and or even ruining their future.

This shows the lack of hopelessness in UK, people feel hope because no matter who they vote for, the same core policies continued, the policies of following US in to every war of aggression, to the policy of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

Why increase tuition fee, when at the same time spending billions in wars? Doesn't make sense, they are wasting the collective wealth of the British population.

This could quickly turn in to a war, and I have family members in London who might get effected if this shenanigan continues. The idea of fighting back, fighting back who? Those angry protesters? This will turn in to a war between government supporters, and anti-government protesters. Why doesn't the government listen to what those protesters have to say? Why don't they start a dialogue, I'm sure they have something to say? But the problem is, the government doesn't want to legitimize their cause.
edit on 11-8-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
God looks down upon the Earth He sees the violence. He sees the gross and rampant immorality and how casually we accept it.
These events which are about to be unleashed upon this world, even though global in nature, will focus on one thing -
One tiny piece of land. A speck of land when compared to the powerful enemies that surround her on all sides

sounds appealing but a crock of # at the same time

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Jut remember, No matter how many of these punks get arrested in the end...

Do not, I repeat "DO NOT", follow the protocol you did in the 1800's and send all that trash to the colonies here in Australia....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Funny, those who are showing their rage towards the dictatorial government of UK are not the people of England? Shows how the media propaganda is already playing out against the enraged youth whose future have been stolen from them. Just because they are rioting, doesn't mean they are doing so just for the heck of it. They seem to have nothing to loose, and they seem to be pretty enraged as they are ready to fight the police and risk going to prison, and or even ruining their future.

This shows the lack of hopelessness in UK, people feel hope because no matter who they vote for, the same core policies continued, the policies of following US in to every war of aggression, to the policy of stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

Why increase tuition fee, when at the same time spending billions in wars? Doesn't make sense, they are wasting the collective wealth of the British population.

This could quickly turn in to a war, and I have family members in London who might get effected if this shenanigan continues. The idea of fighting back, fighting back who? Those angry protesters? This will turn in to a war between government supporters, and anti-government protesters. Why doesn't the government listen to what those protesters have to say? Why don't they start a dialogue, I'm sure they have something to say? But the problem is, the government doesn't want to legitimize their cause.

what future man they have no future? I dont like this fighting and riots but they all have no future. not one of them

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Jut remember, No matter how many of these punks get arrested in the end...

Do not, I repeat "DO NOT", follow the protocol you did in the 1800's and send all that trash to the colonies here in Australia....

just cause your whack at cricket mate

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Thank you for speaking sense man!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I don't get how you tell each other apart.
By scum you mean violent criminal elements, or the poor, or both?
Is this a flash mob of crooks and looters?
Scum could mean anyone nowadays.
Are these enterprising thieves or the politically disenfranchised and again how to tell them apart?
Citizens are fighting with the Police against them? Hope you remain safe.
If this can happen in London it will happen here - things have a way of drifting this way.
Now we should determine who will be first out there and how will the cops react?
Doesn't take Nostradamus to see LA, Chicago and death.

But then again we call this...a Saturday Night.

edit on 11-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

Which is why I said they have nothing to loose. Get it? They have no future, and who stole that future from them? The government who is only working for the banksters. It is a shame that people claim UK doesn't have enough wealth, therefore we must cut legitimate services for the people, then turn around and completely forget that the wealth of the British people is wasted in Afghanistan and Libya, in wars of aggression, while making life harder and harder for the British population. Ofcourse people will be enraged, I would be enraged if they say you won't get benefit to support your kid because we have to use the money to bomb kids in Afghanistan and Libya. Or you have to pay higher tuition fee because we need the money to replace the huge wealth we wasted in Afghanistan and Libya, worse we continue to waste it.

The youth have shown their anger and it will always be remembered.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Have these idiots stopped to think of protecting each other (young, elderly, disabled), the animals and pets from dying/burning inside some of these buildings? That would explain why humans are mere animals themselves willing to kill just to be fed the free food/handouts from the government/environment without first thinking about the consequences. I'm actually sick and tired of seeing people doing unproductive things in their lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Are these enterprising thieves or the politically disenfranchised and again how to tell them apart?
If this can happen in London it will happen here - things have a way of drifting this way.
Now we should determine who will be first out there and how will the cops react?

You cannot catergorize thousands of people in one category each for thier own, surely thousands people from different counties have the same thoughts right??? london to liverpool, manchester to nottingham all miles apart same agenda give them something they desrve to live for, its all over a young lad who got shot for nothing they blew his head off for nothing, thats rare over here police dont carry guns

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Have these idiots stopped to think of protecting each other (young, elderly, disabled), the animals and pets from dying/burning inside some of these buildings? That would explain why humans are mere animals themselves willing to kill just to be fed the free food/handouts from the government/environment without first thinking about the consequences. I'm actually sick and tired of seeing people doing unproductive things in their lives.

what if you never had that chance to do something with your life?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Looks like TPTB are executing the plan perfectly to pit the people against each other. What a great excuse to crack down even more with martial law etc...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

You cannot catergorize thousands of people in one category each for thier own, surely thousands people from different counties have the same thoughts right??? london to liverpool, manchester to nottingham all miles apart same agenda give them something they desrve to live for, its all over a young lad who got shot for nothing they blew his head off for nothing, thats rare over here police dont carry guns

Well you have to otherwise you have only the fighting and the not fighting.

Realize you are less prone to violent out bursts...we have this when the Lakers lose.
And people die regularly. So far we have a way of telling the crooks from the politically dissatisfied...(I guess this depends on where they are pointing their gun)...though right now I could not tell you what it is.
Aren't innocent people getting hurt?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I can predict that if a riot was going to happen in LA it would make the British one look like a bar fight. The USA would call for marshal law in that state and guns would be used heavily we wouldnt have no gay asre firebombing, looting yeah firebombing not so much. Alot of people would die in the LA or NY version not 3 guys.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

I can predict that if a riot was going to happen in LA it would make the British one look like a bar fight. The USA would call for marshal law in that state and guns would be used heavily we wouldnt have no gay asre firebombing, looting yeah firebombing not so much. Alot of people would die in the LA or NY version not 3 guys.

so its better to pull your gun out and shoot than to take stock and heed, glad we dont live in the usa because thousands would be killed by now, guns dont answer nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This makes me think of the movie Harry Brown. It's a must-see if you haven't yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... is this fair? thats why where sticking up for our own parts of the uk, the police are spread so far apart we have to make up the numbers
www.youtube.com... and this edit
edit on 11-8-2011 by brettcal82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join