It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

EDL = BNP

However much they deny it, the EDL are simply the BNP in another form - all the same members, the same guys bankrolling them, and the same brain dead thugs in the rank and file.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Can't see how being a vigilante is better than being a rioter. Both of you fight what you perceive as the enemy, and the violence never ends.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what to make of this...I am in the middle of 3 Rioting zones. It depends on how far these vigilantes will go, doesnt it...I watched the news earlier, and a Police spokesman said those vigilantes had come out of pubs etc and were making work harder for them. I also saw hooligans commenting that if they could not get to the shops, they would 'do over' peoples houses....and the Police will be in the city centres so whats going to happen then. I wonder. I've seen this happen before with the Miners strikes...it didnt work out too well tbh. Not well at all....and thats given me a thought...back then, the police dressed just like the ordinary folk and mingled...why dont they dress in hoodies and do that now? Mingle and set targets...conquer and destroy. The gangs wouldnt know who to trust...they'd be turning against their own people in confusion.

Anyway...I'm all for protecting ones property if you come under attack...but I had a bad experience of that recently.... and thats one of the reasons Im not committing my energies towards vigilante groups. But I hear ya

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Actually, I was commenting on the fact that a bunch of racist thugs think that they can set themselves up as the "saviours" of England by victimising another religion, and spouting rubbish about it.

So you might want to try and read properly before commenting.

I did read, and I understood quite well. What about my post did not apply? I have seen you and many others just bash the living hell out of America and seldom any other country so my first sentence was spot on. The following paragraph was some pretty good advice as well. Just in case...

By the way, there are as many vid clips of the rioters making an arse of themselves as there are people who are trying to do the right thing but making an arse out of themselves. Stop looking to YouTube for the answer. You will only find what you want to find.

so what about this in incorrect? Its like hunting for proof of aliens on youtube. If you want to find something to validate your OPINION, you can find it on youtube. I firmly stand by my original post.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Violence begets violence. It will be a never ending cycle if you retaliate against the rioters, and for a people who have outlawed the owning of firearms, you might not want to start that cycle. You walk up to some rioters with your billy club, they pull out an illegal .45 magnum and put a giant hole in your chest.

You guys are a nation of pacifists, youre not ready to go Wild West like we did in the U.S. long ago. Your government couldnt survive it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As I have said in a previous thread. There is a reason that we have The British Bull Dog as our mascot. Like the Bull Dog, we can take punishment, but if you kick us too hard, WE WILL BITE and tear you into little pieces.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Ever heard of "let sleeping dogs lie".............well if the football firms (soccer you call it ) decide to get involved to protect their own yards from these idiots then these so called rioters are gonna get a quick lesson in how to behave.........

Wolfie

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
As I have said in a previous thread. There is a reason that we have The British Bull Dog as our mascot. Like the Bull Dog, we can take punishment, but if you kick us too hard, WE WILL BITE and tear you into little pieces.

I like that fighting spirit, unfortunately you havent been kicked hard enough yet, you still need a bit more of a pounding because ya'll havent quite had enough yet. Youre getting there, but youre not there yet!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Well if its one thing i know for certain, it is that theres only one way to deal with a bully. Running to mommy and daddy (a.k.a. Government or cops) won't solve anything, it will just make matters worse. Sometimes you have to stand and fight, because the only way to stop a bully's harassment, is to kick his head in. Sometimes people are too stupid to know when to back off and it takes them getting their a$$es whipped to show them the error of their ways. In the U.S. we call them hardheads or meatheads.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think what you need to understand is that the football firms fight old school, fists, feet, dropping the nut (headbutt) along with chains, bats, pipe, bricks etc, unless there is a rioter with a minigun a footie crew will just steamroller through, they expect casulties just like a real army (they are an army) if the opposition ain't got the bottle for the fight and the looters won't, they will be creamed.

Wolfie

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

This isn't a thread about america - please stay on topic.

The fact that you felt the need to follow me into this thread in order to launch a thinly veiled attack says more about you than it does about anyone else.

Again, please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
''We the people will fight back''

My God the Politicians and Bankers must be absolutely pissing their pants with laughter as they sip on their champagne in their mansions that You and I payed for!

They caused this, in-fact they have caused 99% of the worlds problems, let alone our societies!
If people could just put their macho egos down we could sort this problem out once and for all.

What i would like to see instead of braindead people saying we're riot in you rah rah rah is to see the community say to these youths ok we know you have been lied to and betrayed and left to rot, we hear you, but attacking our small shops and homes is not the way! Lets put whats happened aside and get together and march on the REAL CRIMINALS WHO HAVE CAUSED ALL OF OUR SUFFERING THE GOVERNMENT AND BANKERS!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverShield

You say:

America is still in deep denial which is still the first stage of the Awakening. This denial will be wiped away when the dollar collapses. For now the economy is still functioning with food and fuel available. Americans still have the illusion of wealth and normalcy. They still are stuck in the false left right paradigm and think some other sock puppet will turn things around.

You're mistaking the citizens for the Government and the ridiculously wealthy. As a tax payer i can assure you my wife and I are in no denial. EVERY citizen thats of voting age knows whats coming. Your comment smacks of prejudice against americans. Were in the same boat you are so stop the hate. Ok, so i get that you cant legally own a firearm, thats your fault not mine. We're all aware that the entire world is going to hell, thumbing your nose at other people really doesn't help the matter. No one knows more about whats happening than the working class folk, were the ones that feel it the worst and feel it first. So get off your high horse "mate".

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know if theres been any official word from the royals/palace?
I'm sure they're no longer at Buckingham Palace

Could/would these terrorists target the palace?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Although I do not condone breaking peoples stuff nd stealing..They have insurance...Im just tring to get 20 post so i start on my thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I sincerely hope England has it's issues resolved soon, but I can only see it getting worse if vigilantes are given license to go around maiming teenagers and anyone they don't like. They have the extra police, hundreds of Welsh and Scots police are in London and Birmingham now, time to reel them in... oh!

Only one problem with that, what with all the prisons being full, and all the other prisons Labour closed in the past 10 years, where do you keep 500 violent criminals overnight?

Good luck anyway I'm sure justice will be served.. eventually.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The people should take responsibility right, Cameron? What about the bankers taking responsibility for bringing this sh&t upon all of us and pushing austerity through our throats.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What makes me laugh is that a bunch of Asians protecting the community is all good, but white lads doing the same equals edl bnp scum.

*shakes head*

I for one could not give a crap what people say. If these scum come into my street there is going to be a large bunch of white lads there to kick the crap out the scum be them black or white, and the bleeding heart liberal wankers and ghetto princesses can cry racist as much as they like!

We are not bnp or edl, just working class lads looking after what we have EARNED and keeping our families safe.

Dont like it? Tough!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM As I have said in a previous thread. There is a reason that we have The British Bull Dog as our mascot. Like the Bull Dog, we can take punishment, but if you kick us too hard, WE WILL BITE and tear you into little pieces.

one gun and an annoyed trigger happy finger will take care of that instantly - watch out !

lonewolf19792000 : Violence begets violence.

a problem can not be solved on the level it is created. you have to come up with something better than what you wish to disappear. e.g. you can't stop killing by killing, can't stop violence with violence, can't stop bad behavior with behaving bad etc etc.

I have been part of riots. as a photographer only. but I am still in awe regarding the raw energy that took over. so much anger, violence and cheering, so much revengeful actions, burning, looting, yelling triumphantly. it was like an addiction.

the establishment always has the longer arm. they made sure of that. that’s why they want us to do this. that's why the police steps in so late. we can only beat them by raising above their methods.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think it's a crying shame that ordinary Turks and Sikhs are out protecting their community. And the only white people who are seemingly bothered to get off their arse are football hooligans and the EDL(not that there's much of a difference between the two).

I'm sure the police appreciate the help but football hooligans spend their entire lifes smashing up their own neighborhoods and being criminal eejits. It's hilarious that they think they have some moral highground

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join