It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Irony is a strange thing. The US is often criticized for putting these same type individuals in Jail, when in fact the problem is that other places don't put them in jail enough.

Sadly we are heading the wrong direction and I hope watching what is happening across the Sea will wake people up before it gets out of control here. I'll stand up with and for any peaceful protester even if I don't agree with the cause, but these are just thugs.

You can't deal with Sociopaths with kind words and sympathy. You can only protect society against them. I'm not surprised the Police are unprepared over there. Cameras on every corner and sensors in your waste bins will not make anyone safe against Anarchists, Looters and Thugs. It's just a way to spy on the innocent. Good to see people waking up.

These jerks are now giving the powers that be all the excuse they need to further erode Freedom. Hate these people, they deserve it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

Seriously i could care less about the fact that England invented soccer or your football. It would seem you haven't even been reading the post or have watched the video.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Flashback ......

Britan faces summer of rage - police
The Guardian, Monday 23 February 2009

Middle-class anger at economic crisis could erupt into violence on streets

Well they got that wrong.

-------

reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Countering mindless thuggery hell bent on destruction by adding ex football hooligans itching for a fight, will only exacerbate the problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Seriously i could care less about the fact that England invented soccer or your football. It would seem you haven't even been reading the post or have watched the video.

I dont have to read the papers im living it myself if you could be arsed to read a couple of posts back, man ignorant or what, i got a kid who's eight involved in this #in # so dont give me reading last posts cause you clearly aint. Deny Ignorance, this guy obviously cant see himself in a mirror?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Flashback ......

Britan faces summer of rage - police
The Guardian, Monday 23 February 2009

Middle-class anger at economic crisis could erupt into violence on streets

Well they got that wrong.

-------

reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Countering mindless thuggery hell bent on destruction by adding ex football hooligans itching for a fight, will only exacerbate the problem.

cant understand where the hooligan thing came from?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

While reading this thread and processing all this (US).....thats what came to my mind.....children of men.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... reallllllllyyyyy?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by code457
reply to post by amkia

While reading this thread and processing all this (US).....thats what came to my mind.....children of men.

clive owen would be the last person to save us trust me!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm not here to fight you guy. but i think due to your highly emotional state you fail to understand what this thread is about. I think you saw England riot and just blurted out all your emotional crap over the internet. The fact that you had a hard time understanding my first post should point to that fact. Im not saying i agree with these hoods but if one of you had the balls to start messing with the government I'm sure they would jump on board and stop fire bombing local shops. The question you need to ask yourself is why would the cops need help? Isn't this what you pay them for?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

cant understand where the hooligan thing came from?

--------

I was replying to BRITWARRIORS following comments .....

Football firms in tho's effected area's are all uniting communicating & organising fast to snare a few of them elusive hoodies the police "can't seem to catch", what they need is some patriots in running shoes that know how to use there fists,

This is not 4 Asian men,its football firms/hooligans in large numbers backed by the police

English `football firms` - a.k.a hooligans .......

Lets leave those nasty relics of the 80`s out of it .

edit on 10-8-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by UmbraSumus because: tidy up

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Is it me or the whole damn thing looks like the excellent and prophetic movie called ” Children of Men”?

No. In that movie, the world had the good fortune of being sterile.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

4 men in front of their business protecting their neighborhood 3 dead from car...the 4th today was interviewed on NPR he was also father to the youngest 20 yr old.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thank you!!!!! this brettcal82 has no common sense. I even told him to read the article posted and the video his response was i don't need to I'm living it. hes clearly lost

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

I'm not here to fight you guy. but i think due to your highly emotional state you fail to understand what this thread is about. I think you saw England riot and just blurted out all your emotional crap over the internet. The fact that you had a hard time understanding my first post should point to that fact. Im not saying i agree with these hoods but if one of you had the balls to start messing with the government I'm sure they would jump on board and stop fire bombing local shops. The question you need to ask yourself is why would the cops need help? Isn't this what you pay them for?

my highly emotional state might be due to the fact everyones jumping on the bandwagon, and im blurting nothing or speaking crap over the internet, but yeah as a person who's witnessed the crap they do need help in my town there must be over a thousand shops at least, thats a random guess its most probaly double how can 600 police officers guard every single shop? do they need help? who is helping? nobody man nobody. let our town just dissapear like it never exsisted, dont think so man

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if some of those anti-rioters run into some Police provocateurs in their anti-riot attack. You think??

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I wouldn't be suprised if some of those anti-rioters run into some Police provocateurs in their anti-riot attack. You think??

People would snap i think,
I would be savage if the same thing were happening here and i found out it was cops..
I'm not the only one either

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
narrow minded as hell

link   
Are the whites in Britain finally starting to fight back against the immigrant leeches / rapists and looters?! Amazing I guess theres hope for all of us then.

link   
People keep mentioning Children of Men but I keep thinking 28 days later. The only thing we are missing is the virus that will shower our atmosphere when Elenin passes by. Personally I am preparing for the zombie apocalypse. If Texans start rioting like this they will move at zombie speed because its too damn hot here for that mess.

Am I the only American here that read this thread in a British accent? Bet some of you Brits read my post in a George W. Bush voice.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
People keep mentioning Children of Men but I keep thinking 28 days later. The only thing we are missing is the virus that will shower our atmosphere when Elenin passes by. Personally I am preparing for the zombie apocalypse. If Texans start rioting like this they will move at zombie speed because its too damn hot here for that mess.

Am I the only American here that read this thread in a British accent? Bet some of you Brits read my post in a George W. Bush voice.

I dont judge unlike some idiots on here, its just a comment with a sig, im a hooligan with ginger hair who supports man united and lives in london and loves the sex pistols? sure that would make me judge judy on acid or some #

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join