It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

From all the video I have seen it is quite clear this is a BRITISH problem, immigrants may be involved but its mostly british born idiots.

I quite agree with you but my gut instinct tells me That the perpetrators are goaded along,
so the elite can follow through with their plans while there is a bit of chaos.
This is magically into their hands as a perfect opportunity.
Too bad everyone is falling for it.

I know...it makes me despair that even here on ATS people are falling for it. There's even idiots asking for martial law, for gods sake... The NWO stooges are holding up the noose and these idiots are queuing to put their heads into it. They have no idea what they are saying. Haven't they learned anything from ATS? There is as much insanity in the responses to the riots as there is in the riots themselves.

Has everyone lost the ability to think beyond the basic, reactive level of the Sun newspaper?
edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by Ultraman2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When the sheeple will learn that behind all riots and "popular" revolutions, there's one or more Freemasons behind the curtains, watching and waiting to reap the rewards and fulfill scheduled occult agendas??

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Surely using the Internet to communicate and organise groups of people who will be literally physically chasing other people in the streets to give them "a good hiding" is almost as bad as the rioters themselves?

Not that I necessarily disagree however...

I fully support vigilantism, personally. The people turning out to do it themselves, is a damn sight better than them clamouring and crying for the state to bring out the tasers and the rubber bullets itself. Old Cameron would like nothing better than to institute a permanent curfew, he would. The people shouldn't let him. Let them round up these kids themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So totally predictable:

1. Big government liberals create a culture of dependancy.
2. Eventually the money runs out and services to the Dependent Class cannot be sustained.
3. By the time this happens the members of the Dependent Class have had the independence and self-sufficiency bred out of them and they have no alternative but to riot.

Greece. London. Where next?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The clip just shows that for some reason he thinks that he deserves respect.I thought that this was a young black peoples thing.Respect is earned she only asked him a question.it also shows me that if he is a writer,father & grandfather how can we expect the offspring to learn any better.I think people parenting like he obviously has need to take a long hard look at themselves first before blaming the whiteman/police etc.

Your either blatantly ignorant to the facts of whats going on... Or your a disinformation agent... Or you are just a troll that likes to stir trouble ... Either way... Your you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
THis thread is utterly racist from the start. The "people"?

For your information, the kids who are rioting ARE THE PEOPLE as well!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Tonight i sat and watched the news with my friends, every single interview was from a person who owned a shop or was a victim, fair enough but not one single person was white? Do i sound racist just for pointing out this observation cause i sure do feel it.
I saw the odd white person in the background of an interview, and tonight i heard about the vigilantes with the police who are all up for them standing by them. Which most of them are white. Is some built up racist anger bubbling over because i hope not, i will stand next to any man colour or creed for this country, but i cannot except f**ckin idiots petrol bombing police stations when my child lives 30 footsteps away. If this is a false flag or any kind of experiment I for one will not stand for it, once upon a time i got kicked to # by two policemen in thier car for absolutely nothing but this time and just this time i am by thier sides
What the hell is happening to my country my ancestors fought so hard for just to let me type this rant, i am in nottingham not telling exact location. but these kids do this on a #in daily basis for fun in my area they got an exscuse now, i pity them because they have nothing to do at there age apart from get high, listen to music and doss on the streets. im no hypocrite i used to do it but i aint no idiot that would rob a shop at any given time.
i saw some absolute idiot on the news earlier whos was more stoned than keith richards on a comedown. But he spoke the truth and said theres no jobs for these people no training and no education which is so true give them the time of the day and invest in the future of our kids, theyre fighting a war they cant win yes but do they need to be heard i think so(that dont include the robbing because thats a select few out of thousands) give them a reason not to fight give them a #in future for gods sake, john lennon started a revolution his bed, these have had to do it from the slummiest of britains thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Surely using the Internet to communicate and organise groups of people who will be literally physically chasing other people in the streets to give them "a good hiding" is almost as bad as the rioters themselves?

Not that I necessarily disagree however...

I fully support vigilantism, personally. The people turning out to do it themselves, is a damn sight better than them clamouring and crying for the state to bring out the tasers and the rubber bullets itself. Old Cameron would like nothing better than to institute a permanent curfew, he would. The people shouldn't let him. Let them round up these kids themselves.

IN a way, it's right to take matters into your own hands, but in that case, you're quickly gonna realize that you are attacking yourself by doing so. You are falling in to fight the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, and turns out that reactionary vigilantes don't have either the numbers, the weapons AND THE HEART to win this battle.

These kids are ANGRY, and even racial hatred is no match to this kind of emotion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I agree with what you say but as an englishman these kids are vastly outnumbered, trust me in what im sayin. this is going to turn racial and ugly.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is something going on in the world and people are fed up.
Is this the awakening of 2012 just starting? Maybe.
When down trodden people have no hope and watch the trashy rich on TV live the wonderful life.
There is a breaking point.
Do i agree with their methods.
No the looting and such is all uncalled for.
But there is an underlying social cause.
I fear we will see this in America soon.
It's breaking out all over the world.
People got fed up with the wars and statis quo.
Should it be contained? Yes.
But be careful in your condemnation.
For one day we might all have to take to the streets to set things right.
And they will try to paint us as hoodlums.

edit on 10-8-2011 by shtf2012 because: took out stupid points

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

I feel embarrased to be English at this moment in time,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

I feel embarrased to be English at this moment in time,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Brittan's answer to rioters is to group a bunch of soccer hooligans to fight them lol. hey English you asked for it but it came late so here you go
Ps if a bunch of teenagers are taking over the country why don't you start rioting as well to bring about change maybe smash all the big bother cameras they have following you and start messing up the system that has screwed you maybe just maybe these morons need a direction why don't you be that direction. Its funny for such a smart country you don't have the common sense to realize what a golden opportunity this is
edit on 10-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
Brittan's answer to rioters is to group a bunch of soccer hooligans to fight them lol. hey English you asked but it came late so here you go

answer to the problem is a song by a punk band who dont even get airplay in england?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Many here on ATS know who the REAL scoundrels are --- the GLOBAL BANLING CARTELS and rampant materialism reinforced through the BOOB TUBE.

The awake need to SPREAD THE WORD.

The local shop owner isn't the villian.
A person with a different skin color isn't the villian.
A person with a few more material possessions than you isn't the villian.

The world economy is being looted by the GLOBAL BANKING CARTEL in cahoots with their political stooges.

They are stealing the futures of all the regular people in the UK and around the world.

Our ONLY HOPE is the recognize who the real villians are.

Hurting each other accomplishes their objectives. They sit in safety and luxury having a good laugh at our expense.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Tweet it, facebook it, you Tube it, buy a megaphone, shout it to anone who will listen..

The global bankers flourish in secret staying under the radar. SHINE the LIGHT on them. Help each other.

The secret to happiness really is service to others and NOT A NEW iPAD as the BOOB TUBE pitches hour after hour.

edit on 10-8-2011 by robyn because: spelling etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Us against them reaches critical mass. "they" are scum, "they" are fascists, "they" are punks, "they" are immigrants, black, white, Brits, Americans, democrats, republicans...........it is not natural. And nature has a way of finding her equilibrium. Like it or not, agree with it or not energies will balance themselves...violently if need be and you simply can not have this level of separation and not expect the rubber band to snap back. Anyone criticizing OR condoning these acts are themselves contributing to the overall issue of human separation. I believe the human collective conscious is unsatisfied and knows it is meant to evolve into a higher more cooperative state of being. I think it is what 2012 or "accession" is all about...the birth of a new reality and before it can come to pass, the old paradigm has to collapse.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Brittan's answer to rioters is to group a bunch of soccer hooligans to fight them lol. hey English you asked but it came late so here you go

answer to the problem is a song by a punk band who don't even get airplay in England?
No buddy i was making a joke about what your country is doing about it! grouping soccer hooligans to fight back is retarded. The song was a joke i said hey England you asked for it but it came late then showed the youtube video of the sex pistols anarchy in the UK.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

answer to the problem is a song by a punk band who don't even get airplay in England?
No buddy i was making a joke about what your country is doing about it! grouping soccer hooligans to fight back is retarded. The song was a joke i said hey England you asked for it but it came late then showed the youtube video of the sex pistols anarchy in the UK.

so because we are from england and we are white and we play SOCCER which is football (which we invented by the way) we are natuarl hooligans? whos said in this hooligans are fighting back apart from natuaral english people protecting our own property's?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Let the EDL loose on them - that would put an end to the hoodies in one night....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join