It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

its not just black people ive seen plenty of white boys and even girls on the tv reports also most of them have their hoodies done up so tight you can only see their their eyes making it impossible to see the colour of their skin.
lets not turn this into some race war when it is no such thing. its just a bunch of opportunist scumbag criminals

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I realise it's a mixed bag of people, same way you get high fliers in football violence, but you can't get away from the fact that we have done very little to give our children a way forward and this type of undisciplined criminality is a product of that.

We have neglected them for years and now its coming up and biting us on the arse.

The Government and powers that be, are mainly untouched by this - They in their castles whilst the rest of us call for protection from the unruly - Are they worried about the causes? Do they know the causes? I doubt it. Does it simply give them a chance for greater controls over everyones freedom? It's 'joe public' that suffers the most and it's 'joe public' that looks to these baffoons to sort it for us, which judging by Camerons speech doesn't look likely.

As I said... Putting this right is an almost impossible task. The monsters have been created, the police react, the battle escalates. It's all so terrible.... At what point did it all start to go wrong.... When we got too bloody soft with criminals and wrongdoers, when human rights and the soft left took away our identity and the ability to repremand without 4 tons of red tape to get in the way.

Discipline and respect - the 2 things that hold society together - and those maxims have gone.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ckitch

It's the EDL, not soccer hooligans, that have hit the streets after deciding enough is enough and targeting the looters. I don't blame the EDL, where the friggin hell are the Police? Someone has got to do something. In this case, I would turn a blind eye to the EDL since Police are too afraid to take on the black hooligans.

Have you any proof it was EDL, I heard it was Millwall and Charlton supporters. I did actually read an EDL supporter facebook page posting that it would be a great opportunity to burn down mosques with all the chaos going down, but no mention of supporting their local community.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The untrained wild animals that we see running amok in the streets cannot be tamed with police alone... It's a futile situation where the police are simply becoming the targets. Either let the police use whatever force they see fit to use, without having to justify their every move, or better still do the following......

A 9pm curfew in towns - water cannons for rioters - and if caught in the act of looting, shot on sight with a rubber bullet!!

It's the only actions they will react to, because they are more powerful than just baton waving officers.

It's a short term solution, but a precise, direct and strong one. Then you need to sit down and decide how the hell you stop this from reoccurring! (and that's the hard bit!)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

reply to post by ckitch

It's the EDL, not soccer hooligans, that have hit the streets after deciding enough is enough and targeting the looters. I don't blame the EDL, where the friggin hell are the Police? Someone has got to do something. In this case, I would turn a blind eye to the EDL since Police are too afraid to take on the black hooligans.

Have you any proof it was EDL, I heard it was Millwall and Charlton supporters. I did actually read an EDL supporter facebook page posting that it would be a great opportunity to burn down mosques with all the chaos going down, but no mention of supporting their local community.

@The first post!

Its NOT EDL its football firms Millwall & Charlton, with others straggler in toe, "community etc"

@The second, the EDL don't have "their own community" but they will most likely be jumping in soon and uniting with other firm, the EDL is made up of hundreds of firms across the country but was started in Luton by there firm/leader, if the EDL go in you have the riots on ROIDS

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

tear gas would be good

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Happy and nice to see the people do wake up and start fighting for their
security together !!! for a better world for everybody !!
The good people, the ones who care about their family and friends and
society !!
Please stop that scum please, let them know and show them you are not afraid
any longer of their stupid and criminal behaviour !!
fight back please, every day by showing your positiv attitude and your
disgust of their behaviour !! also by fight if you see trouble ....
EDUCATION they need, have to learn much more respect !!
They always want 150 % of respect for themselves and also 150 % of all rights,
but just nothing for everybody else !!
when you look a bit to long at their stupid faces they get super angry, when
you walk with a walkman in the streets they want to steel it,
when your children are on the streets they do
rob their phone or money, they are just scum and we need auto-protection
more and more, STOP THOSE BAST**RDS NOW OR NEVER !!!
You know, what should be best to do also, but I know it is a special
item and lots of you are not ready for hearing this : we have to legalise
DRUGS !!!!
Remember USA and alcohol prohibition ??? they did legalise the whole thing
because prohibition was impossible to maintain .....
but meanwhile how much gangsters and killings ??
If those bast**rds want to take drugs the way they do, well they can get it FREE
but only can they get it in LEGALISED shops and nobody cares
god damned what happens to them after ..... they get registrated and followed up,
there is CONTROL, we know them and we look at them ok ??
if they want to stop drugs, well we help them ok, but no free ride for their whole life,
one or two chances they get, otherwise stop the charity ok ?

but in meantime they do not steal for money to buy drugs, do not kill
innocent people for money, no robbery in the streets .... no more criminal dealers ..
They are taking their poison, it's their life, but we feel better in the streets
no ?? less insecurity, less violence, less scum in the streets and elsewhere !!
think about this, I know it is a very revolutionary idea but getting
more and more agreement !!! PEACE to all of good will, peace but not at all price !!!
the rest can shut up !!
but do not forget please : we not only have to fight against those scum bast..rds but
also against neo-cons and neo-capitalism corporations !!
Do you remember Thatcher ?? Reagan ?? Bush ? Rove ?? Cheeney ? Rumsfeld ?
just other kind of gangsters ok ?? Did kill the last human feelings in society and economics !!!
edit on 10-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like the Zulus are going to be out in full force!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Looks like the Zulus are going to be out in full force!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just waiting for someone to start wailing about the word Zulu.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Yeah, if that happens, you KNOW they didnt read any of that thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
here's your average EDL member - supid, racist and not even aware of the word Irony, let alone the meaning of it.

Nothing but a bunch of stupid thugs being taken advantage of by the racist bigot Alan Lake who bankrolls them.

never mind, they'll soon be gone the way of the BNP - which they are anyway in all but name.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

We aren't talking about America so why are you hating?

By the way, there are as many vid clips of the rioters making an arse of themselves as there are people who are trying to do the right thing but making an arse out of themselves. Stop looking to YouTube for the answer. You will only find what you want to find.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Actually, I was commenting on the fact that a bunch of racist thugs think that they can set themselves up as the "saviours" of England by victimising another religion, and spouting rubbish about it.

So you might want to try and read properly before commenting.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Actually, I was commenting on the fact that a bunch of racist thugs think that they can set themselves up as the "saviours" of England by victimising another religion, and spouting rubbish about it.

So you might want to try and read properly before commenting.

Thats how f**ed up things have become unfortunately

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The shop owners need to contact the Hells Angels
The riots wont even start with 100 Angels lineing the streats

No more free TVs for the thugs

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
maybe this is the start of something good, the government are weak, talk #, full of big promises etc, well 4 days is too long to have to wait to kick these little #ers into touch, i believe that people should be able to defend there proprerty and familys whichever way is neccarsary. if that means going onto the streets and dishing out some swift justice then so be it, for to many years people have been plagued by there anti social behaviour and disrepect, so when the scum think that they are finished with the looting and go back to there homes and estates and decide to carry on with there bad ways in there large groups on the streets then hopefully us the people will carry on with that swift justice

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Thats hilarious! Muslamic? What an idiot. The last thing we need is these racists clearing up the streets.

The BNP will be all over this rioting issue like a rash.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Whats wrong with the term "Sambo" ? More than half of the hooligans are of Caribbean origins

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Whats wrong with the term "Sambo" ? More than half of the hooligans are of Caribbean origins

Isn't that Swedish for someones other'arf?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join