It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Yeah yeah, vigilantism is bad, yadda yadda yadda. Personally, I feel this is the only way the UK will be able to get this under control. This is NOT a bad thing people! This is the People standing up for the People! This is the sense of brotherhood and community that is needed in the world. When bad people rear their ugly head, good people have to stand up and knock their ugly heads off with an aluminum bat!

Amen to that brother

Time to fight back HARD!!!

edit on 10-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Thanks

saw this but didn't realise it was part of the rioting

dd

e2a: just re-read the full story - bloody disgusting! Things could get real nasty!
edit on 10-8-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

The majority are white?Nonsense the majority have been black.Don't get me wrong all races are involved but they are the sad gits that lap up black culture(not the good kind either)i.e. gangster rap wannbe blacks-sad.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yeah good thinking there Einstein, start a race war in the UK. Just another bunch of thugs looking for an excuse to act no better than the looters. You are no more "protecting" this country than the looters were, in fact your mob will make things MUCH WORSE.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this is being plastered over youtube and receiving a lot of views.

this kinda material is going to rally even more.

the interviewer made a bit of a mess of this and whoever picked the guy for interview. disaster clip for the bbc/media.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yeh, they sure messed up by broadcasting the truth

I have some deep respect for that man right there.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
this is being plastered over youtube and receiving a lot of views.

this kinda material is going to rally even more.

the interviewer made a bit of a mess of this and whoever picked the guy for interview. disaster clip for the bbc/media.

Like this man said, it was bound to happen sooner or later. The people can only take so much pressure.

Protect yourselves. Stay safe. Fight back against those punks stealing and breaking things for no reason.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The clip just shows that for some reason he thinks that he deserves respect.I thought that this was a young black peoples thing.Respect is earned she only asked him a question.it also shows me that if he is a writer,father & grandfather how can we expect the offspring to learn any better.I think people parenting like he obviously has need to take a long hard look at themselves first before blaming the whiteman/police etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

The majority are white?Nonsense the majority have been black.Don't get me wrong all races are involved but they are the sad gits that lap up black culture(not the good kind either)i.e. gangster rap wannbe blacks-sad.

Hmm just as many whites there than blacks, from the pics i have seen its mainly white teens in the late teens early twenties with a good few blacks, in the London areas yes id say in a couple of incidents the majority was black black but only just, on a whole, certainly not.

Oh and yeah, of course, all the white people there are just your average day teen there all wannabe gangsters these days, but lets see how gangster they really are when there being chased down by these firms, most of them are ex Paras, Marines alot of ex infantry boys, these guys live for fighting, When we see on TV these rioters get caught by them its not going to be pretty,

I'm not trying to glorify anything here, as everybody in the UK knows, something needs to be done, i'm just saying, this wont be pretty when they clash, if they clash, i doubt the rioters will stand & fight to be honest

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I apologize for being a stupid, uninformed American, but what have been the living conditions of this part of British society up until the beginning of this? I hear that they are the "scum", but to whom does that refer, exactly?

the people involved in the rioting have nothing left to loose and nothing to live for. they do not care what happens to themselves or anybody else.
- JohnySeagull

Its the kids that would otherwise be hanging around local parks drinking that have jumped on this bandwagon
- BRITWARRIOR

Is this a class war? The have-nots taking a shot at the haves? I mean usually when there's a riot of uneducated, unemployed criminal-types, it ends fairly quickly. This has been made to sound (by the MSM) to be a groundswell of people that just want to destroy and loot, but is it more than that? If not, then why have the riots swept from city to city, and were not quelled within London?

It seems emotion-fueled: anger, greed, and desperation. If it really is just opportunistic crime with no message behind it, all I can say is WTH?

I understand the report that it began as opportunism stemming from a peaceful protest over the cops having shot Mark Duggan...

I am sure that this type of thing will happen in the States and elsewhere. The LA Riots over the Rodney King incident is just one example. I believe it would happen more often if it weren't for a few very American factors: apathy, gun laws, ignorance, and fear. But things will get to a point where the have-nots will take advantage of a situation and riots will ensue.

I guess my question would be to my British friends: what has led to a population "underbelly" that would take advantage of a protest and begin such a large-scale, seemingly unorganized riot?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

By your reasoning and logic I can with full certainty say that the man you are criticizing has done a hundred times a better job at being a father than your father was. You'd be questioning authority if you had a decent father, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
the funny thing is that black gansta culture is so far removed from proper wise guys and they wonder why they are bottom of the food chain.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Come on he was that thick that he at first said he condoned the riots.Proof please that he is a good father/grandfather or is that ANOTHER example of you lying.If you knew me you would know that you are far from the truth(maybe that's my problem)Questioning authority doesn't involve torching peoples homes/buisnesses & looting,again you apologise for these people.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If this carries on - anyone wearing a hoodie will be a target.....Ive just walked through birmingham city center down new street and saw just one hoodie, but he was definately getting looks from passers by..

Its only a matter of time before someone's kid gets a fearsome reprisal due to their attire...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

No it's not a class war. There are many of us who are piss poor who are just as outraged!
I have been tarred with the *underclass* tag due to where I live. I bought my kids up to have more damn respect though.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

looking at some of your other commets i really don't care what you think.

i was merely commenting that this interview was a big slip up by the media.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Good to here there are those that are teaching children respect

If not a "class war", then this is all just opportunism? Enraged people taking to the streets and using this as an excuse to terrorize their fellow citizens?

I want to believe there is a somewhat unified reason for mass rioting (like in Syria and Tunisia, for example). But if its just gangs and idiots, then what factors brought the nation to this?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

I also thought about the Rodney King riots. This is like Rodney King on steriods.

But what is it the have-nots want the people to do? Turn over their goods and way of life?

Seriously, what do they expect? The only way I know of for a have-not to become a "have", is to study, and get a job that pays well enough to support the lifestyle they seem to crave. It can be done, in fact, it's done every day. It takes determination, motivation, and some smarts.

Someone should ask them what they want the government to do about their own unhappiness with themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

looking at some of your other commets i really don't care what you think.

i was merely commenting that this interview was a big slip up by the media.

If you don't care what people think why post the video on a public forum-typical bigot doesn't like anyone to have a view different to them.How can anyone sympathise with these scummy rioters-I don't understand most of us are piss poor but don't behave like them.If my parents knew i behaved/intended to behave like these rioters they would come down on me like a ton of bricks.(even now & I'm 35 !)perhaps a lot of these parents have a lot to answer for.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I still can't figure out what these "rioters" are trying to accomplish by looting small independent businesses, mugging bystanders, assaulting innocents and fellow "rioters", setting buildings ablaze blah blah.

In the words of Johnny Rotten 'This is what you want...This is what you get" In this case you get to live in an indefinite police state all of which was brought about by your actions all because a black gang banger was shot by white police officers. What started out as a race riot has now permanently changed your nation for years to come. Expect more cameras, more police and tighter restrictions on everything you do or even think about doing.

Mission Accomplished idiots! You lost! Should have let the courts handle this one and let justice be served.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join