It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are NO SOLUTIONS to any of our problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

s of God

You mean you're not afraid of the judgement of fire? I read that both the good and the bad will suffer terrible tribulation in the end of days.

Nope. Not at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Partygirl

Oh my 'god'!

Are you serious? Just pray for jesus and you will overcome poverty, hardship and death......?

I start getting worried when religious people tell me the only way to overcome future hardships is to have faith in God, the same god that got us here in the first place......LUDICROUS!

It's easy to get defensive against unbearable ideas. Is there a reason why you feel you have to protect yourself from this perceived threat? It's just a question, nothing meant by it.

It just happens too many times that the original communication is impaired by defensive behavior preventing constructive dialogue and better understanding.

Totally not an unbearable idea to me, not at all, and I'm not actually being defensive at all, just stating that I think its incredibly naive to rely on Jesus right now, it's also kinda delusional and could result in the death of many people with faith. To me it's not actually unbearable, believe it or not but I used to believe in Christ, I did some more reading and realized I was being naive.

I actually had a woman splatter herself a few metres from me as a child, had to wipe to blood from my face (I grew up on the train line), it's been hard to forget. But she did it because she was in sin apparently, she'd been reading too much of the bible.

What about me? I've had an awfully tough time with similar issues because of that and it cause much distress for me as the years go on, so yeah, I don't care for Christianity or their fixes, although I DO respect it, only if I'm not bashed over the head with it. Do you understand where I am coming from?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by 547000

Just quickly, but isn't the old testament the only one worthy any salt? the other one has been rewritten by egotistical people who like to change historic texts. I'm all down with religion and the nice aspects of it, just not cool with seeking it in times where we should be pragmatic, instead of looking to an outdated irrelevant and also manipulated religious text, the answers arent actually in there in my opinion, we need to look inward instead of outward.

Thanks for the response friend.

I wish I could show you. I know by personal experience that the crucifixion is true. I've also experienced a spiritual fire burning my body those days when I was blessed with this knowledge. If that light is the light of God or heaven, it is the most wonderful thing in existance. But if the fire is also there then that is the most terrible condition to be in.

Anyway, I think the problems of the world will be solved by God one day but at a terrible price.
edit on 10-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Oh my 'god'!

Are you serious? Just pray for jesus and you will overcome poverty, hardship and death......?

I start getting worried when religious people tell me the only way to overcome future hardships is to have faith in God, the same god that got us here in the first place......LUDICROUS!

It's easy to get defensive against unbearable ideas. Is there a reason why you feel you have to protect yourself from this perceived threat? It's just a question, nothing meant by it.

It just happens too many times that the original communication is impaired by defensive behavior preventing constructive dialogue and better understanding.

Totally not an unbearable idea to me, not at all, and I'm not actually being defensive at all, just stating that I think its incredibly naive to rely on Jesus right now, it's also kinda delusional and could result in the death of many people with faith. To me it's not actually unbearable, believe it or not but I used to believe in Christ, I did some more reading and realized I was being naive.

I actually had a woman splatter herself a few metres from me as a child, had to wipe to blood from my face (I grew up on the train line), it's been hard to forget. But she did it because she was in sin apparently, she'd been reading too much of the bible.

What about me? I've had an awfully tough time with similar issues because of that and it cause much distress for me as the years go on, so yeah, I don't care for Christianity or their fixes, although I DO respect it, only if I'm not bashed over the head with it. Do you understand where I am coming from?

Yup, I sure do understand where you're coming from and thanks for taking the time to answer me. Everyone has the right, and is entitled to their own individual belief system or... whatever helps ya sleep at night

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh and didn't they get rid of hell?

Skorpiogurl....why do you think Hell is a place of the past? I am wondering what your thoughts are...thats all.

Also...to add to this discussion I would say that our Economy would be better off without the Federal Reserve...they have to GO..only the brave men who do not derive their existence on money will this ever take place. Also, the leader that abolishes it will do doubt be afraid for his life...look what happened to JFK.

I think it is important during this day and age to not get yourself worried. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. In the end....we will leave this existence for another. Try to look to the light in darkness.

Love and Peace to you all!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh my 'god'!

You ARE Jesus. That's what they don't want people to understand and realize... that's why they feed us lies.
If you don't have faith and believe in Jesus (yourself), who will?
You can do and accomplish anything you want. Never forget that... anything the imagination can conjure up is in fact reality. We're just reverse engineering ourselves back into the origins... if you or anyone else reading this can figure that out

Selfishness (blindness) comes from greed (the ego) which is challenged (forced on society) by the current system(s) in place (paradigms). Once you figure out that YOU have the POWER to accomplish anything you set your mind to, you'll see past the current paradigms (materialistic "reality"/restraints) and there is no Good/Evil or Light/Dark... there's just construction.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Look man I really appreciate the reply and sentiment, but have a read of the post above yours, Christianity has only bought me nightmares, suicidal tendencies and a realization that you have to save yourself, NO ONE is going to save you, although its nice to believe so.

Thanks for responding mate

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Great post! Great sentiment and great free thinking. Thank you for posting that, it's an absolute pleasure to read it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I see.

Well, thank you for not flaming me like many would in this site.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You have JUST witnessed and FELT the power of a God, because you speaking to one... not to sound too "egotistical" or anything. I hate how that term is tossed around so freely...

What are YOU going to do when the riots come to your streets? This is a global revolution going on currently... the tsunami is building strength as it swirls from market to market (economics). Are you going to lay down and get trampled by the mob (bulls)? Or are you going to be a matador and grab it by the horns??? Can you grab the mobs attention and get them to feel what you just felt????

Everyone is trapped in this layered fictitious society... I'm almost fully awakened... almost ... but I see things clearly. That's why they fear me. That's why I had a random person send me a U2U yesterday here on ATS trying to entice me to ignite some riots (agent provocateur???) and I've broken free of some of the forced (subconsiously)programming I've had to go through... and the fact that my grandfather was a German... and a part of the CIA for the latter of his years... my father a Nam vet... yo I don't trust shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Hear me now (or see me, because regardless we're ALL being watched on the internet)... all Hell (reality) can't stop me now... cuz you dun fked with God himself.

edit --

Remember, even if you lay down and allow yourself to get trampled (taken over by mob mentality)... a bull is still meat at the end of the day...
edit on 10-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Oh and didn't they get rid of hell?

Skorpiogurl....why do you think Hell is a place of the past? I am wondering what your thoughts are...thats all.

Also...to add to this discussion I would say that our Economy would be better off without the Federal Reserve...they have to GO..only the brave men who do not derive their existence on money will this ever take place. Also, the leader that abolishes it will do doubt be afraid for his life...look what happened to JFK.

I think it is important during this day and age to not get yourself worried. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. In the end....we will leave this existence for another. Try to look to the light in darkness.

Love and Peace to you all!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

Hey Jenn, I hope you're well

Let me re-phrase that. Hell isn't a physical place, it's a state of mind for those who freely and definitively separate themselves from their creator of choice bet it God or anyone or anything else. Everything is connected and if we live our lives with the mindset that we are all alone and there is nothing to look forward too... to me, that's hell. If one lives their life continually doing wrong sooner or later a whole sh*t load of regret will catch up to them. What is that saying I love? The wicked shall flea when no one persues.

I hope that makes more sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

You have JUST witnessed and FELT the power of a God, because you speaking to one... not to sound too "egotistical" or anything. I hate how that term is tossed around so freely...

What are YOU going to do when the riots come to your streets? This is a global revolution going on currently... the tsunami is building strength as it swirls from market to market (economics). Are you going to lay down and get trampled by the mob (bulls)? Or are you going to be a matador and grab it by the horns??? Can you grab the mobs attention and get them to feel what you just felt????

Everyone is trapped in this layered fictitious society... I'm almost fully awakened... almost ... but I see things clearly. That's why they fear me. That's why I had a random person send me a U2U yesterday here on ATS trying to entice me to ignite some riots (agent provocateur???) and I've broken free of some of the forced (subconsiously)programming I've had to go through... and the fact that my grandfather was a German... and a part of the CIA for the latter of his years... my father a Nam vet... yo I don't trust shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Hear me now (or see me, because regardless we're ALL being watched on the internet)... all Hell (reality) can't stop me now... cuz you dun fked with God himself.

edit --

Remember, even if you lay down and allow yourself to get trampled (taken over by mob mentality)... a bull is still meat at the end of the day...
edit on 10-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

This is exactly why when I was asked, by someone up there, if I was afraid of being judged I say "No way", because I'd only be judging myself.... which I do on a daily basis anyway

You say you're "almost" fully awakened? What's holding you up?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only way the world can be fixed for man, is if man were erased from the earths memory and a more benevolent species came to adore her

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I am well....thank you!!!
Hope you are having a great day as well.

Please know.....I am in no way saying I am right and you are wrong. I do however want to convey to you what has been conveyed to me over the years. I only recently allowed myself to be open to the notion that Hell is a real place. I am nearly 40 yrs old and only since the past year have I changed my mind about it. I have been a seeker all of my years....since my early childhood.

My dad many years ago was a Methodist Minister. His first day the class was told to "Forget everything you have ever been taught and read about hell. It is a real place and it is here on Earth, it is called Hades".

My cousins who happen to know the Bible as well as I have had many intense debates over the years. They were always trying to prove to me there was a Hell. I always thought hell was just being away from God..... It just feels better knowing my all loving God would not judge someone so harshly. I wouldn't do it to my kids....why would he do it to his.... right?

On my journey this past year...I began to look closer at a Hell and why so many believed in it. I began seeking while praying to be shown the Truth.

After many studies of NDE and many studies of our Earth....I began to see clues I never saw before.

The Bible in all its chaos is actually spot on.

Think about this....

Where did the "fallen" go?

Who is said to reside on and in the Earth?

Do you see the chaos going on Globally (and it has been since day 1.....as we know it from History). Ever wonder why this is so...??

Again...not saying I am right....who knows where my journey will take me.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

I'll join in. After that I will pick up my family and head out. I live in a country where there is a lot of land, I have a place planned and I have a firearm (hard to get here), so me? I'll be fine when the economy dies and everyone's starving, and don't worry i HAVE been warning people.

Also I have a stash of rice and beans, I'm not kidding, bags of them. So me? I don't need to turn to anything other than my lifeline....unless the rats get to it???

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How bout the only way to solve you're problem is to control you own life and let everyone else be as they are.You can't control others or else you are a troll .......hence the word (con TROLL) less one L . Love those who love you try to love all others and let the ones who dont care fall to the wayside without a word cuz they aren't worth it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The problem is most people think this existence is real...it should be plain that it isn't.

Firstly, religion is often used wrong. Religion itself isn't wrong, but how people interpret it is. The purpose of religion is to help some people focus and remember that this existence we're experiencing isn't real. A side effect of being born here is that we forget where our true homes are.

So most religions aim to help people abstain from carnal pleasures which entrap our minds and make us LOVE this world.

Sin is the love of anything other than another spirit. Sin isn't just smoking or drinking or having sex...some people love eating burgers and will miss this world because of food. Some people love gambling, some people love watching television, some people love communicating on the internet. If the bible was written in this day and age I can almost guarantee there would be a entry requesting we abstain from too much internet!

When everyone in the world realize that we have no problems...well this world would probably be no more good for us firstly. Every negative thing we feel, pain, hunger, etc., are born in and part of this world. We however are not. We're merely visiting here for the experience.

It's fine to participate in this world of wonders, but REMEMBER that this is just a visit, just a ride. This is where our problems arise in this world. There are those being affected by negative energy who seek to reside on this plane of existence forever. They've either forgotten everything or are totally enveloped by the negative energy we might call the Devil or demons.

Those people who love power and hurting people, love this world. In our natural realities, there isn't any pain or control, we're truly free. We have rich powerful people this moment investing in research to find eternal life on this planet LOL. They actually want to stay on the ride forever....LOL....they've forgot that we're just on a trip to the amusement park.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My day is fabulous as always, thanks for asking

Thanks for your wisdom and thoughts on this. I most certainly appreciate the insight. While I can't possibly change my belief system in two seconds after reading a post, I always welcome information, opinions, facts, suggestions and especially alternative ways in which to look at things. I have an extremely open mind, except when it comes to music *cough, cough*, but that's a story for another day.

You know me by now from the other thread and I think and you know my belief in my God is unwaivering and brimming with passion and energy. What I see in the world is a whole lot of isolation. It's been said that those who are consigned to hell will be put out into the inky blackness of eternity, with nobody to turn to, nobody to talk to, and they will be constantly alone. They will suffer the remorse of knowing they had opportunities.... So, while I can't say that I've seen actual physical "signs" of hell on earth, I do truly believe that hell equals human inability to realize that we are all the same, all connected to everything. Together, all humans, all life on Earth, the Earth itself, all energy, everything in the universe is God. But we are seperated by all the crap that's going on, so much so that we all become blinded to it and further withdrawn into ourselves, further isolated.

Okay, I'm going to shut up now

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
The problem is most people think this existence is real...it should be plain that it isn't.

Firstly, religion is often used wrong. Religion itself isn't wrong, but how people interpret it is. The purpose of religion is to help some people focus and remember that this existence we're experiencing isn't real. A side effect of being born here is that we forget where our true homes are.

So most religions aim to help people abstain from carnal pleasures which entrap our minds and make us LOVE this world.

Sin is the love of anything other than another spirit. Sin isn't just smoking or drinking or having sex...some people love eating burgers and will miss this world because of food. Some people love gambling, some people love watching television, some people love communicating on the internet. If the bible was written in this day and age I can almost guarantee there would be a entry requesting we abstain from too much internet!

When everyone in the world realize that we have no problems...well this world would probably be no more good for us firstly. Every negative thing we feel, pain, hunger, etc., are born in and part of this world. We however are not. We're merely visiting here for the experience.

It's fine to participate in this world of wonders, but REMEMBER that this is just a visit, just a ride. This is where our problems arise in this world. There are those being affected by negative energy who seek to reside on this plane of existence forever. They've either forgotten everything or are totally enveloped by the negative energy we might call the Devil or demons.

Those people who love power and hurting people, love this world. In our natural realities, there isn't any pain or control, we're truly free. We have rich powerful people this moment investing in research to find eternal life on this planet LOL. They actually want to stay on the ride forever....LOL....they've forgot that we're just on a trip to the amusement park.

This is GREAT news! I love amusement parks

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I definitely feel truth in your words my friend. I began laughing when you LOL at the end because it seems as if our leaders really do not care about humanity surviving at all! I mean why create cuh a thing as the LHC and the RHIC? We spent over ten billion a piece to get them going only to continue to spend more....they keep looking for the God Particle.... LOL REALLY?

Atoms smashing....protons smashing....creating black holes and matter and anti matter.....ahhh...these days of a "reality" are quite funny..and sad all at the same time.

Our problems will soon be over though and then we will find ourselves back home where we belong.

It been one "HELL" of a ride....thats for sure!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join