It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

There are NO SOLUTIONS to any of our problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Been thinking...
Be it all the problems you can think of right now. Financial political social everything.....(london riots, us economy, spending problem, debt problems, world economy, stock markets, Euro/greece,ireland,spain,italy problems, race problems, tax problems, welfare problems, social net safty problems, problems in the middle east, conflicts in middle east, war problems in iraq/afgan, my own problems..... you know goes on and on)
no way that you can solve them with our current means.
no human intellect can solve them.
then i came across this

Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism said...

"Do you want to improve the world?
I don’t think it can be done.

The world is sacred.
It can’t be improved.
If you tamper with it, you’ll ruin it.
If you treat it like an object, you’ll lose it."

i thought it was true. no human can solve these problems.
Even the "messiah" be it Jesus/Mahdi won't be able to solve our problems with the means that we have at our current disposal.

Realized, to solve these problems, You need MAGIC!!!!




posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

no human intellect can solve them.

Even the "messiah" be it Jesus/Mahdi won't be able to solve our problems with the means that we have at our current disposal.

Realized, to solve these problems, You need MAGIC!!!!


No single human can solve it. Alot of dirrent humans is able to influence and possible solve some of the problems you mention.
To complete a marathon you need to take it step by step.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The world can not be tampered with...

Are you saying you can not improve? If that is the case then yeah we are #ed.

Hopes beyond hopes...that we are better than this person.....



If you can not raise above then please lay still so we can eat you.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Accept Christ as your savior. Say the sinner's prayer:

"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Accept Christ as your savior. Say the sinner's prayer:

"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."


soooo... tired.

Please try not to be a tool, try to think for your self.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You need faith in and fear of God:

Then you can be content with what you have.

Be holy.

Not commit sin due to fear.

Work to become virtuous.

Be generous.

Many ills could be solved if we still had faith and fear of God.

Now before you bring up the crusades, understand that people did not know their holy scriptures. Now anyone almost anywhere can read them



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet
 


He asked for a solution. That's the only solution.

I'm thinking for myself.

Are you?



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by Partygirl
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Accept Christ as your savior. Say the sinner's prayer:

"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."


soooo... tired.

Please try not to be a tool, try to think for your self.

Faith in God is thinking for yourself. It takes faith to believe in something you cannot see. Not to be confused with science. It takes courage to have faith. Sometimes the worst conditions you face in life will demand more of you than you have available, and that is when your faith kicks in.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
In the last couple of days, I have been leaning towards this though't also.
I used to have such hope, and even people such as David Icke, Alex Jones and Maxwell Igan gave me a little hope as they thought they were the "Good guys" fighting the system.

However I have come to relise that although their hearts are In the right place, they are just helping the susyem through sub-concious fear mongering, they don't mean to spread that message but they just don't give any realistic enough solutions.

Too many people are either asleep, or so much Is happening In the World at the moment that they are just In complete denial with their tail between their legs. No one teally care's for our neighbour's or community, Because we live In such a state of shortage all the time we are just too dependent on the system.

I just don't see a way out...



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Sit down and chill.

That's the solution.

No need for revolution.


edit on 10-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by saabacura because: out of the scope of the convo?



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
reply to post by mileysubet
 


He asked for a solution. That's the only solution.

I'm thinking for myself.

Are you?


For too long. I have thought for you as well, for many years. Yet you have blinded your self to be the tool of the masses.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet
 


well what he was saying i think is that you have to be in equalibrium... out of all the bad choices, the best is at being at the center. The best of the worst choices!
edit on 10-8-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by saabacura because: stupid...



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
read a book.

the secrets of the federal reserve.

now breathe.

see, there is a solution.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
Sit down and chill.

That's the solution.

No need for revolution.


edit on 10-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)


Revolution is an action. How does "Sit down and chill" help?

This is an honest question, as I do not understand how in-action will cause a re-action in this situation.
edit on 10-8-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
In the last couple of days, I have been leaning towards this though't also.
I used to have such hope, and even people such as David Icke, Alex Jones and Maxwell Igan gave me a little hope as they thought they were the "Good guys" fighting the system.

However I have come to relise that although their hearts are In the right place, they are just helping the susyem through sub-concious fear mongering, they don't mean to spread that message but they just don't give any realistic enough solutions.

Too many people are either asleep, or so much Is happening In the World at the moment that they are just In complete denial with their tail between their legs. No one teally care's for our neighbour's or community, Because we live In such a state of shortage all the time we are just too dependent on the system.

I just don't see a way out...

There is a way out , Its a spiritual path and you have to give it focus , time and energy . Even a little advancement along a proper spiritual path will never be lost and next birth you will gain more insights and association with higher souls .

It all come down to finding souls who are of this higher spiritually advanced nature and being in their presences and helping out your feelow humans to also find the higher path .

And as you said these other men are really just vibrating the lower frequency path as they themselves have not found the true spiritual connections and higher souls . and there are always the higher souls here , but times are running down , so dont delay .



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura
 


jesus magical powers?

serves me right for posting without reading every other post first.

vermonster to his monkey sidekick : "let's blow this popsicle stand"

monkey sidekick : "ahhh ahh ahhh"



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Family is the only thing that matters in the end. Everything else on this planet is $&@#.

Love your family and help them to survive in the coming nightmare. That should provide purpose and hope enough for anyone sane.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Family is the only thing that matters in the end. Everything else on this planet is $&@#.

Love your family and help them to survive in the coming nightmare. That should provide purpose and hope enough for anyone sane.


Are we not family?




top topics



 
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join