It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels embrace U.S. and its flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I've given my reasons on every opinion but some people can't stand an opposite view of things and feel it necessary to report everything because it disagrees with them.

Oh well

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

but some people can't stand an opposite view of things and feel it

hmmmmmmm sound familiar? I think that's called being a hypocrite? after all your the one bashing people who say Gaddafi isn't bad, than turn around and say others cant stand opposite views??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I have no problem with Agent's views but he does everytime I come onto one of his threads because he doesn't like my difference of opinion. I actually agree with him on most things other than Ghaddafi being a good person who deserves to be in power.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by kro32

And now he has people overthrowing his brutal regime.

The 6 Million people and the Libyan tribes disagree with you.

The country would not be in this situation without tribal support for the opposition, full stop. The regime has for months claimed that the same tribes who are sheltering opposition civpop and dancing through the streets of opposition-held areas firing in the air are also vehemently pro-Gaddafi and are about to "march on Benghazi". Bollocks.

Also, if you think that there are 6 million green flag waving goons out there then it is clear that you have never been to the country (it was clear long before you said that, but nevermind).

reply to post by kro32

That's probably why he's been slaughtering them every chance he gets because he knows what happens when you let them live.

Nice fabricated lie there, i haven't read in the news lately how Gaddafi forces are killing the poor innocent civilians, so please stop trolling every time when i make a thread on Libya?

I thought that you were one of these "the media is all propaganda controlled by the Jews" types, surely you don't believe that if you can't find something in the news then it isn't happening?

I'd say that launching thousands of indirect fire weapons into civilian populated areas counts as "killing the poor innocent civilians" and if you weren't aware of this then I feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

He's something, seriously if he doesn't want to agree or at least give his opinion without insulting others, than why even be in the thread?

So what exactly have you contributed to this thread? You're being quite the hypocrite since, unless there is something wrong with my eyes, all you have done up to this post is insult Kro by calling him ignorant.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

the tribes dont support the rebels its pretty clear you support those NATO Terrorists

I'd say that launching thousands of indirect fire weapons into civilian populated areas counts as "killing the poor innocent civilians" and if you weren't aware of this then I feel sorry for you.

Well i guess i could say the same thing about Israel launching thousands of indirect fire weapons and rolling tanks into civilians where the palestinian people live, and i may remind you gaddafi forces only fired in response of self defense, dont forget the rebels start shooting first.

it is clear that you have never been to the country

And you haven't been either.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

the tribes dont support the rebels its pretty clear you support those NATO Terrorists

See above.

Well i guess i could say the same thing about Israel launching thousands of indirect fire weapons and rolling tanks into civilians where the palestinian people live

Sorry but I'm not going to be drawn into an off-topic Israel/Palestine bleeding heart internet whinge-fest.

and i may remind you gaddafi forces only fired in response of self defense, dont forget the rebels start shooting first.

As nothing justifies indirect fire into civilian populated areas, it doesn't particularly matter who started shooting first.

And you haven't been either.

Actually I've lived there on and off for 4 years altogether but thanks for proving my point. Get your arse over there and get a clue while you're at it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The Rebels are nothing more then hired paid western paid mercenaries

Link to source flee to western border

A man, who doesn’t want to give his name and speaks in broken English, says he worked as a surgeon in Benghazi before fleeing Libya’s troubled east with his family two months ago.

you know what this is also called?

its called kill everyone who gets in the way and pay a bunch of mercenaries to do it for you that way you can hide behind them

As nothing justifies indirect fire into civilian populated areas, it doesn't particularly matter who started shooting first.

Ah i could say the same thing about the rebels killing innocent black African workers, or them been with civilians or looting towns, villages after the rebel the east libyan mercenaries who are getting the new least weaponry from NATO and note these new weapons that the rebels are using are NATOs own weapons, not your simple weapons from Russia or china.

Libya is the only still on Earth without a Rothschild bank, or connected with the IMF.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join