It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels embrace U.S. and its flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

However you can't demonize the rebels without also doing the same to Ghaddafi who is every bit as guilty of the same things the rebels have done.

The rebels are hired paid NATO Western Terrorists, oh i guess looting villages, killing black African people doesnt count that as guilty right? or that the fact The CIA/MI5 were already in Libya long before the protests.

They want more control in the middle east and I don't see a problem with that.

They want more control of the oil and arms trades destroying Russia and china while they are it.

I don't see a problem with that.

But many people do have a problem with that.

I guess you fail in the sense of whats happening in reality and you don't have any sense in realism, i guess you wont have a problem if America renames EARTH INTO planet America wouldn't you? No i guess not.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Naw they didn't have to pay Ghaddafi he did that kind of stuff because he enjoyed it.

He is a very sick individual.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

He is a very sick individual.

Just like Obama is a sick individual John McCain Tony Blair, george Bush, Bill Clinton, George Soros, i could keep gong with the list of War Criminals.

Naw they didn't have to pay Ghaddafi

Of course this all about the debts, just so America wont be buying his debt right?

Gaddafi forces didn't start shooting first troll.

The first signs of unrest in Libya erupted in the form of violent protests in mid-February. After seizing weapons and military equipment from Libyan soldiers, the protesters quickly became full-fledged rebels.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You can blame all those Americans also if you want but you certainly have to include Ghaddafi in that bunch also. So by you continually supporting Ghaddafi you are supporting the same people in that group.

So how long have you been a Bush supporter?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The first signs of unrest in Libya erupted in the form of violent protests in mid-February. After seizing weapons and military equipment from Libyan soldiers, the protesters quickly became full-fledged rebels.

Gadhafi forces didn't start the bullets first you pro rebel disinformation agent.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ghaddafi started his reign of terror the first year he came into power. Well it was officially sanctioned then but he had been a murderer long before that.

I'd say he was doing this long before most of these rebels were even born.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
DP

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Ghaddafi started his reign of terror the first year he came into power.

Your post shows how clueless you really,gaddafi is a figure head holds no power,he was revolutionary overthrowing a brutal pro western King Idrs, who installed American military bases in Libya during the 1960s

moraloutrage.wordpress.com...
www.phrasebase.com...
www.politicalforum.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And now he has people overthrowing his brutal regime.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. He should understand the rebels very well since he did the same thing in the past.

That's probably why he's been slaughtering them every chance he gets because he knows what happens when you let them live.

Like he was allowed to live.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

And now he has people overthrowing his brutal regime.

The 6 Million people and the Libyan tribes disagree with you.

That's probably why he's been slaughtering them every chance he gets because he knows what happens when you let them live.

Nice fabricated lie there, i haven't read in the news lately how Gaddafi forces are killing the poor innocent civilians, so please stop trolling every time when i make a thread on Libya?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh you mean his rallies with the paid people waving his flag? I remember Saddam throwing alot of those also before he had to go live in a hole.

Hope Ghaddafi likes the taste of dirt

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh you mean his rallies with the paid people waving his flag?

He doesnt pay his people, i could say the same thing about your rebel friends are they or the media in benghazi are they paying the rallies and the people in Benghazi to wave the American flag and the union jack?

and the ridicules sign (Game Over gaddafi?) thats very original,which isn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You sound pretty ignorant, if that was your goal well good job you succeeded

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not sure why you call me ignorant. I say Ghaddafi will be gone soon but if you want to believe he won't be than more power to you.

If you think he's been a wonderful leader and that we should put a halo over his head than go for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by kro32

You sound pretty ignorant, if that was your goal well good job you succeeded

Its quite obvious kro32 is a something , i reported him to the mods, he always posts in my Libya threads, and claims i am on gaddafi pay roll?
if i was, wheres my money then.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh I didn't realize I said any of that, hmm just furthering your ignorance I see? sigh...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You report me to the mods on a daily basis. I think it's part of your morning routine. How about you try making a thread that doesn't include supporting Ghaddafi for once?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

He's something, seriously if he doesn't want to agree or at least give his opinion without insulting others, than why even be in the thread?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I say Ghaddafi will be gone soon but if you want to believe he won't be than more power to you.

Whats this inside information from the CIA? MI5 on the ground?
your forgetting libya is a nation of Tribes, even if the terrorists do reach the capital i bet they wont find him, he isn't that stupid as you turn him out to be.

The last time i checked benghazi was on fire and on uprising over the rebels, the tribes there had enough of those rebels.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

He's something, seriously if he doesn't want to agree or at least give his opinion without insulting others, than why even be in the thread?

fair enough, but his ignorance is truly unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join