It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afrocentric dreams crushed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
What is it with those ancient gingers? They were in China when they where not supposed to be also! Red headed folks being found mummified all over the world, neat

Thats right, one was found with tartan, a very celtic thing!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

ok..afrocentrics....american blacks are 95% west african....egytp was n.e. african.....they are as different as blacks could be...

the images on the tombs are n.e. africans....trampling over ethiopians....egyptologists CLAIM that these dark blacks are nubian....nubain means golden....so you tell m if the pharaoh is golden tanned or not

peace

Sorry pharaoh your not getting out of it that easy, look at the image of rames II, there are light and dark skined nubiens he is in war with.

divisions in egypt after the armana period will confuse you......there was a new power house in this period called MIDDLE egypt.....yes it is true that ramsees the great went into ku#e/nubain land...upper egypt. but its also true that he married their queen nefartari...built abu simbel and a shrine to hathor..

he had many wives...but chose an offcal wife...who was:

1) NUBIAN
2) UPPER EGYPTIAN
3) BLACK...

ramsees was influenced by the lower egyptians to fight upper egypt...which the lower egyptians regretted because he chose a wife from there

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The problem is that Egypt was and still is a very open country. Basically, if you were liked enough by the people, you could become pharoh, regardless of your original nationality...Libya too was an open country, when the greeks turned up looking for a place to settle, the Libyans gave them a good area with nice water, instead of fighting them...

That chromosome group you pointed out is old and found mainly in western europeans, its true, but it was found in Iberio-Mauritanians, the group of people that were found in and around the straights of Gibraltar ( African and European sides ) during the end of the last ice age; and could be Plato's Atlanteans. These were displaced by Caspians in Africa ( proto-Berber tribes ) as the area desertified at roughly 7000B.C. and could be the reason why some Berber tribes are pale-skinned and blond haired and blue eyed.

Red hair is a mutation of blonde hair and, and blonde hair is thought to be a cold adaption to living near glaciers. During the last ice-age, the glacier fields formed a considerable barrier across the French Alp and northern Spain area, but wasn't huge when compared with the previous. So why couldn't blonde and red hair have sprung up in different times and different areas? As for the skulls, we know now that whites are part neanderthal lol

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh No They found out!1111 I guess this revelation will stop the nwo from happening!

Nahh seriously. No one cares. Especially us african people.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Here is one of the celtic mummys found in china, also tartan cloth. They built the pyrimids in china and are also the ones who can be found in egypt.....An afrocentrest would tell you are looking at a black person, and the hair is not red, its black afro hair!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 8/5/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Your obviously not an afrocentrist then, as I said not all africans are.

This vid shows what they are about, they target white people, hassle them and boast about how they built egypt. The truth is that guy probably cant even use a can opner nevermind build a pyrimid!

edit on 5-8-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Egyptians weren't the first to do any of the things that you cited. Even given the fact that, for a time, black Africans did rule Egypt.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

Awesome! A racist Indian!

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
What is it with those ancient gingers? They were in China when they where not supposed to be also! Red headed folks being found mummified all over the world, neat

The original "gingers" come from Neanderthal genes. They are the hybrids resulting from Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal interbreeding. Like all hybrids, they were larger, stronger and more robust than either homo sapiens sapiens or Neanderthals. They therefore rose to be leaders and kings of most all tribes at the time.

edit on 5-8-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
The Egyptians weren't the first to do any of the things that you cited. Even given the fact that, for a time, black Africans did rule Egypt.

I dont think you read the studys on the genetic testing, if you did then you dident understand them. It is conclusive proof that the same people who are living around the pyrimids today (modern egyptians) have always been there and that it was they who built them!

You really need read the study, then you will realise that it is imposible for black africans to have built them...sorry but that is the truth!
edit on 6-8-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

All very nice but one thing your forgetting

He identified the skull as that of a male, 18 to 20 years old, with Caucasoid features

So your telling me that Tutankhamen has the skull of a caucasian and the genetics of a caucasian, his grandma was caucasian (look at her pic) yet afrocentrists conclude he was black lol ( I guess they need this bad!)

Then there is Ramesses II also confirmed to be caucasian

Then there is the tomb of the "builders" also confirmed to be caucasian

Then there is the genetics proving that black africans moved into upper egypt in the last days of egypt

The evidence speaks for itself!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

cool!

how long ago they ruled the world?

talk to the romans, not americans.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Racist re-visioning history? WHAT A SURPRISE.

Look at these racists panicking and gathering up their courage after the Norway attacks. I'm loving it...

Say, mr. DNA evidence...how hard is it to handle being a racist in this day and age? Where information is floating freely and pretty much every other culture on the planet seems to be on the ball earlier than the Europeans?

You have pretty much lost it...mentally and physically. You're here fighting the phantom-Afrocentrism(phantom because in your head it means proving oneself superior to the other while the real goal is self upliftment, but woohay, it isn't the first time racists out themselves by thinking they're smart).

I can guess a few things that are very wrong with you but that would be ad hominem and stuff and not allowed while you're here painting people who can't defend themselves with a brush of your liking - yet it is not removed. I bet the mods of ATS that aren't removing your racist-in-ideology topic don't do so because they believe something is being presented while the reality is, racists are trying to get some airplay again and pollute more minds.

Get lost, you'd do humans a great service :-)

Edit: How's ATLANTIS doing

edit on 6-8-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I guess you didn’t like what you read then. Its funny how afrocentrists don’t mind steeling the Egyptians history and when proven they jump to the race card, how predictable!
I think you will find my op is loaded with proof, and its not my proof btw

As for loosing it physically and mentally, I stand at 6ft6 tall and have an IQ well above average so I’m doing nicely thank you

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by LUXUS

What I still don't understand about idiots like you...

Why does a darker skin color bother you so much?

No you either didn’t read the op or didn’t understand it, what bothers me is people proudly calming that they did something that science has proven they didn’t. As I said not all black Africans are calming that they built the pyramids etc just the afrocentrists...sorry your allowing those emotions of yours to cloud your thinking

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I guess you didn’t like what you read then.

I don't like reading ANYTHING written by racists. Really.

Its funny how afrocentrists don’t mind steeling the Egyptians history and when proven they jump to the race card, how predictable!

Actually, why would ANYONE believe you when you can't even properly spell? And you're here trying to offer "scientific" evidence of something that happened thousands of years ago? Get real, you're clueless.

I think you will find my op is loaded with proof, and its not my proof btw

It's not. Not at all. Unless you'd like to point to Nazi scientists and claim to see something in their research.

As for loosing it physically and mentally, I stand at 6ft6 tall and have an IQ well above average so I’m doing nicely thank you

Of course, everybody is an Einstein karate master on the internet.

But leave it to a racist to completely miss the point.

So, I'll ask you again;

What is it that makes you dislike people with a darker skin tone than yours?

And erm...Atlantis? No?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

No you either didn’t read the op or didn’t understand it, what bothers me is people proudly calming that they did something that science has proven they didn’t

Sigh.

Who's science?

As I said not all black Africans are calming that they built the pyramids etc just the afrocentrists...sorry your allowing those emotions of yours to cloud your thinking

Grow up, I would not speak to a nazi presenting me "scientific evidence" of something as an equal. Emotion? I think you let your emotion push you to make a thread like this, rather than using logic and understanding the POINT of afrocentrism in the first place - upliftment of a people that have and still are being suppressed. That's why I say; I've NEVER in my life come across a more logic-starved, common knowledge handicapped people than racists.

Take care, you'll need it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

All the scientific data your looking at was collected between 1998 and 2011, by archaeologists working IN Egypt and at least one of them was a black guy…was he a Nazi too, or maybe he is just more honest then the average afrocentrist!
As I said predictable response from the pro afrocentrists, that race card of yours is getting a bit worn though, better get yourself a new gag

Btw its not karate….I’m a Silat and tkd man myself

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join