It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

WRONG.

They are not looking at pimps and hoes. They are looking at their governor shut down their schools and close their DMV offices so they cant get the new mandatory state issued id's in order to vote. You don't know Wisconsin and you don't know what's going on here. It will get worse Why ? Because of people like you who see nothing but the worst in Black people and it showed in your comment. This violence is an acting out of pent up frustration that continues to be ignored.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Horsedung! Illiterate savages run around beating innocent people when they are upset or frustrated. These people are one step above animals and several below functioning human beings. Why not go protest the Governor? Create a PAC to change the law. Organize and fight back - but don't act like a gang of thugs running around beating "Whitey" because things aren't going your way.

Excuses like what you have just proffered keep the problem alive and in fact, even encourage this behavior. There is no excuse for violence against innocent people!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjdny
reply to post by ateuprto

OK, please provide examples of white mobs attacking groups of ethnic groups or mob theft. It has to be in an organized manner and the recent past. Lets say the last 5 years. I'm not saying your wrong but just please give examples.

Ever hear of the US Army? What do you think they'll be forced to do when the wars finally cease? Pretty sure they'll be called to quell the "big ethnic uprising" here at home. How do people not see where this is heading? The media is leading all of you into a cattle chute.

link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Hopelessness and despair WAS NOT at the root of this... Anger and a sense of "I am a bad arse mofo" were the cause of this... Are you implying that a sad and desperate person randomly runs through a parking lot looking for anyone of a different color??? Drunk, uneducated, trash do acts like you see here... I would have been at the police station today, explaining how I was in "fear for my family" after I shot each and everyone, (in the pelvic bone) that was attacking my car. I really don't want to kill anyone, but those boys would be walking funny the rest of their angry life!
edit on 8/5/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

Why do you think they are angry??? Maybe because they did not grow up in a world that is fair and just, maybe because they are a suspect just for walking into a store, maybe because they have less chance of success than their white counterparts, maybe because they are tired of being racially profiled,

I think a lot of the "bad arse mofo" is bravado. They want to be a big fish in a tiny tiny pond, because that tiny pond is all they know and might ever know.

link   

Don't lie.

DMV offices were closed where there was low traffic volume.

There are cuts everywhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

WRONG. He closed the offices on predominately Democratic and "minority areas" only to extend the hours of "conservative districts" with lesser populations. Everyone knows it. It's out there. Don't you DARE call me a liar!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

Don't lie.

DMV offices were closed where there was low traffic volume.

There are cuts everywhere.

Then why did they reverse it when they were called on their bullcrap?

Back peddling Walker

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Really ? Are you SERIOUS ? That was a joke right ? OMG.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Our liberal media is lying.

Get a clue.

All they have to do is make the effort and they can get their IDs.

The ID thing has been blown way out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Cuervo

Really ? Are you SERIOUS ? That was a joke right ? OMG.

Kind of. You asked me to think of a predominately white group that frequently attacked ethnic groups. The first group I could think of is the Army. Of course, they'll be coming for the Tea Party Christian types next. Why do you think they want you all to hate each other?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

The "Conditions" that you refer to are a liberal culture that not only enables, but encourages laziness and rewards them for living off of the government dole.

If you looked into the true history, you would see that it was under Nixon that ghettos were built up, and the welfare state was grown, creating the urban jungle atmosphere of crime, when murder rates in black ghettos went off the charts.

This doesn't excuse the liberal elites who teach this biased version of history, that portrays blacks as being owed something. This is the absolute worse thing that is being done to black youth. They live in the country that provides the most opportunity for success. If you can't succeed in the U.S., you have only yourself to blame, and those who say different are not doing anyone any favors.

No, blacks aren't responsible for the success of the U.S., that is pure ignorance. The South would have developed quite differently without slavery. Instead of plantations, you would have had a lot more small farms, probably more industry, and the south would probably be much better off.

If you don't think blacks are much worse off in S America than they are here in the U.S., then you have absolutely no idea how most blacks live in S America, and the same goes for Africa. From what I have read, the situation of relations between races in Europe is also not as rosy as claimed.

In the Middle East, they have no black African problem, because they have no black African population, because they didn't allow the slaves to breed. More slaves were brought to the Middle East, by far, than were ever brought to the U.S., and they were treated far more brutally in the middle east than in the U.S.. Why any African would embrace Islam is beyond me. If they only had some knowledge of the true history.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yea they think "The Man" is still holding them back. They are just to stupid to realize "The Man" Is one of them in the white house. Stop blaming, stop acting like a fool. I would have pressed every charge I could against them, and than sued them, their parents and possibly the state fair folks!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I know a lie when I read one.

I frapping live here.

Retired state worker.

Inside info.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I dare you to walk into a Klan meeting and say that exact thing to all of them. word for word because THOSE are the real savages and trash. And everyone associated with them.

link   
reply to post by 2012srb

I live here too and I know everything going on. So don't even.

link   

If you are white... I dare you to simply walk through the ghetto.. No need to say anything.. You'll be screaming and running soon enough!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Is that supposed to be the new way of putting a cross in my yard ?

Typical

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

This is the topic...please refrain from off topic posts.

And a reminder:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join