It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

There is no way he can come out against these attacks, he will need each and every minority vote he can get to have any hope of staying competitive come November 2012. If he condemns these actions he will be criticized as being a 'self-hating' black by many, as wrong as that might be.

Beside, he's never been a leader even when the world wasn't going to hell in a hand basket, no chance he's going to step up to the plate now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the kkk never existed and certainly never did all the horrible things they're accused of... the aryan nation hasnt infiltrated every state in the union and they're all about love and tolerance... there has never been a white mob out of control at political gatherings or a concert... theres no such thing as violent white mobs... yep, thats how it really goes...

...for the mentally deficient - the above is sarcasm...

...as more and more people become disenfranchised and are forced into governmentally induced and enforced poverty, violence will increase as will denial of the real problem - which is - the government doesnt care what color your skin is, only how deep your pockets are...

Unfortunately for the general population you are Spot On. Your government have now got round to the idea that there is no more money to directly take from the general Negro population through taxes etc.

(sorry for the sloppy post its been a very long day and im in a rush) x

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Question Fate

You are entitled to your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions, right?

Continue to ignore reality, it has really helped society a great deal, hasn't it?

Ignore? Not doing that. Some other people on the other hand choose to blame people that have no say in policies that govern the country. It's the inner cities fault that jobs move overseas. They've caused inflation and high taxes and thy've also caused the deficit. Yep, everyone has their own opinions. I'll leave you people to your hate mongering. Gday.

Now I'm going to call you out, BIG time!!! You claim these folks have "No say in the policies that govern the country"... Wha?????????? Look at EVERY single city suffering from these problems... what do they all have in common? They have ALL elected liberal Democrats. Do you know why? Because they are voting themselves MONEY$$$! They vote themselves benefits, handouts and perks. Politicians BUY these elections with the taxpayers money by promising said benefits. Ben Franklin stated it perfectly when he said, "When the people realize that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic."

Inner City "Ghettos" existed long before jobs were shipped overseas! they were filled with the chronically lazy and uneducated - choices that THEY made on their own. The reason we have inflation and high taxes and deficits is because the people continue to VOTE THEMSELVES MONEY instead of getting off of their dead-weight arses and getting an eduaction, developing a skill and finding work!!!

You'd do well to stop making excuses. There is no excuse for laziness! There is no excuse for violence! These are choices these people make. And with their choice comes consequence - namely living a substandard existence!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Before there was the Iron Curtain
Now there is the Silent Curtain that has come down in western civilization.
It has been created over the last 60 years through Cultural Marxism also known as
Political Correctness.
Its purpose is to destroy Western Civilization and the Free Individual
so a new Marxist Society can be created with Marxist Individuals.

The Silent Curtain of Cultural Marxism is not visible, yet it is everywhere
and in everything.
The Silent Curtain is in your Mind, embedded there as a form of indoctrination.
The Silent Curtain of Cultural Marxism fragments your mind into compartments.
The compartments of facts and logic are then shut down paralyzing your ability to think
without your even knowing it.
You have become a Marxist Zombie towing the politically correct line of thought.

A few dissident types resist this, but out of all the people in Western Civilization how
many are actually posting here in opposition to this programing, perhaps only a few
dozen out of almost a billion people.

Programming refresher:
Everybody is equal and the same.
If a minority acts out or fails it is do to a; lack of funds for education, poor *&%^$ teachers,
*&%^$ white people,wrong curriculum,etc.
Everything can be taken from those that have succeeded and given to those that have failed.
The family must be destroyed.
Sex with you own kind is racist.
Your religion is Marxism.
Your culture is evil.
Your nationalism is evil.
You must serve the cause of Marxism.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

www.todaystmj4.com

WEST ALLIS - Witnesses tell Newsradio 620 WTMJ and TODAY'S TMJ4 of a mob of young people attacking innocent fair-goers at the end of the opening night of State Fair, with some callers claiming a racially-charged scene.

Milwaukee Police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair.

Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.

Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of people involved in the attacks.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white p
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

I hope there aren't any problems at our state fair this year. I think I'll go armed. Knife in the boobies

But seriously, that is really sad. Complete racism...When are people going to get over this crap and realize that WE ARE ALL THE SAME!!! The hatred needs to end. Where is the love people?
edit on 5-8-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

You're right.

That just proves what a coward he is.

He knows damn well that these attacks are wrong and all he cares about is reelection.

What a loser.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Poverty is probably the greatest factor behind the actions of black and hispanic youth. They are taught that to succeed, they need to adapt to the "white' man's culture. Speak like they do, interact like they do, write like they do, dress like they do etc. This is not so easy to accomplish in the frame work of poverty. Still, many do manage to get a decent education and thus become the education equivelant of their white counterparts. Yet, when it comes down to it, put the same brain in two different races in front of an employer and odds are he will choose the applicant of the same race. That is just human nature. Are you going to hire your brother in law or a stranger? Thus comes hopelessness and the return to our survival of the fittest instincts. .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
And they moan things will never get better, is there any wonder. I'm affraid the only racism i see nowadays comes from the black community who are living in the past still and blaming the white folk for what happened generations ago. When this turns ugly, and it will, who will end up with the blame???

I am sure it is the whites fault in some way or another. Why is it a one way toleration for this kind of behavior and racism. Why isn't it covered all over the national news? This is when the "N"word would be totally plausible for use, because that is what they were acting like. To me 'n-word' is just a word for black trash. I know plenty of black men who do not act this way and don't have a "'n-word'" bone in their whole body. These young men are only using excuses of history to act out their deviant delusional behaviour.
If these guys are so hip on making someone pay, then they need to start going for the super rich. Whites, in general, did not own slaves. Only a very small percentage of super rich whites owned slaves. The rest of us were looked down upon by the rich too. So, why not quit looking for someone to blame and look in the mirror for some one to be mad at.
edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So perhaps they should stay in school, get an education, develop a skill that employers seek, take better care of themselves and eat healthy (As opposed to fast food!) and find a way to assimilate to society as a whole! What I'm reading from you is a bunch apologist nonsense for folks who refuse to take responsibility for themselves or their own communities. I'm tired of the excuses. There is no excuse for being lazy! There is no excuse for being violent!

Here is an axample of a young black woman trying to do the right thing but was penalized because she is black and they did not want to make any white people mad.

ex]

Woman Kymberly Wimberly Denied Sole Valedictorian Status Because of Race, Lawsuit Says

A black teen-age mom with the highest GPA in her class was forced to share valedictorian honors with a white classmate by a racist Arkansas school district, a lawsuit charges.

The federal suit was filed last week on behalf of Kymberly Wimberly, 18, against the McGehee school district, its superintendent and her high school principal.

Read more: www.gadailynews.com...< br />

edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

In TN they might have been. It's legal to carry a gun to our fairs now.

I never understood the "man keeping us down" mentality. I guess because my father was Native American and he never once blamed anyone for his economic or social status. And in my opinion NA people have legitimate reasons to complain right now.

Is it just me, or are people just going nuts all of a sudden? Cops beating mentality disabled people. Gangs of black teens rampaging. That guy in Norway. Even in my small town someone just committed suicide by cop.

Is there something in the air or water causing this or are we just that far gone?

The families of those hurt are in my prayers. I also pray that leveler heads prevail..and soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

A few weeks ago a black Milwaukee alderman was arrested for building a multi-million dollar house with welfare proceeds.

I want the apologists in this thread to explain to me exactly how lack of opportunity contributed to this crime.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

I don't even think it is poverty... I think it is who their roll models are. They look up to the violence. They are seen as tough and "down" if they act like this. Listening to violent gangster rap music.. Its deplorable that parents would let their kids listen to this.. That brings me to the REAL problem.. Their parents grew up to EazyE and violent rap.. They drive their kids around booming that music everywhere.

They see the pimp down the street with the beemer, as the "man they want to be". They don't care that it was their mothers arse that paid for the beemer. The want that "cheddar" so they can roll that whip and pimp them ... You know how it ends..

It's sad... I am not saying the back woods hicks listening to David Allen Coe are any better... But again, that is not the subject of this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

I think we have just allowed things get to the breaking point. You can only go so far before our "No accountability, no responsibility" culture is going to collapse. We see the signs around us each and every day. And if you speak out against it, if you say you want everyone held to account and to tow their weight, you are labeled as racist or ignorant or hard-hearted?

I prefer to think of myself as a self-reliant creature who enjoys the fruit of his labor and thinks everyone should be justly rewarded for all of their works, right and wrong.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Dreine because: Grammar failure, corrected.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Oh goody! You found an example of white racism.
Racism exists everywhere, in every race, on every continent. What is the point of this one story?

Oh wait!!! I get it now. Those black teens were running around beating white people so that this girl could be valedictorian! It all makes so much sense now. It is completely justified.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

I don't condone this at all.

HOWEVER

How long do you think people who feel oppressed financially, educationally , institutionally and socially are going to last without having weird reactions like this ? You want to call it reverse racism yet everyone who says that I bet have attended the tea party rallies and said they are just fed up and want "their country" back.

This happened in Wisconsin. Do you know what else happened in Wisconsin ? Governor Walker had a bill pass that required everyone to have a drivers lic or state id . Then, he closed the DMVs in places like......Oh gee. The same place where this happened. Milwaukee.

There is a reaction taking place and while I do not condone this behavior at all, I'm am telling you folsk, it's going to get worse. There is a reason why everything happens and if you all knew what was going on in Wisconsin and how people are being treated by this governor, you would still be shocked by this behavior, but you would know why they are responding like this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Oh goody! You found an example of white racism.
Racism exists everywhere, in every race, on every continent. What is the point of this one story?

Oh wait!!! I get it now. Those black teens were running around beating white people so that this girl could be valedictorian! It all makes so much sense now. It is completely justified.

No, she was giving you an example of institutionalized racism. Big difference.

ps - I know somebody will retort with a bunch of delusional perspectives on affirmative action but I implore you to actually look at those laws before bringing them up.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

OK, please provide examples of white mobs attacking groups of ethnic groups or mob theft. It has to be in an organized manner and the recent past. Lets say the last 5 years. I'm not saying your wrong but just please give examples.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

These were teen age kids.. They are not concerned with politics.. They were not making a political statement. They were asserting dominance over an entire race, because they had the numbers and the power..

Your post implies that they were responding to the actions of this Governor?? Are they looking at these victims as friends or colleagues of the Governor?? If what you say, had ANY hand in this attack, it would have only been because they were the same color..

And no... I have never, nor would i go to a tea party rally, nor would I go to a clan rally.. See where I stand on the tea party?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join