It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

A taser, pepper spray, a nice club, and it is time to looking into sports wear for head shoulder and chest protection.

Sadly it is coming to this.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Obviously, your too ignorant to the big picture. I'm a highly intelligent 'white' person who uses black slang and sags my pants down past my ass. I don't consider myself white or black, all this classification is used to disperse the popuation from the Law of One.

And...The reason why these people were rioting is because their tired of being # on but their too ignorant to revolutionize peacefully and too pussy to go up to the White House armed with m16's...our population is falling apart, both the youth and the older people..and the government is long gone...any leader is just a puppet to the secret societies. It won't be long until the entire system collapses on itself

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Despite attempts by the press to classify this as a random act, we now have one of the thugs admitting that he targeted whites:

WEST ALLIS, Wis. (AP) - The investigation into 11 of the violent incidents on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair has resulted in the arrest of a 16-year-old African-American who reportedly told investigators he targeted whites.

West Allis police said Thursday the teen was arrested late Wednesday. The Milwaukee teen was booked on suspicion of attempted robbery and robbery. Police recommend that he face additional penalties for hate crimes.

Police say the teen told investigators whites were chosen because he considered them "easy targets."

www.wlsam.com...

I would not suggest that anyone hold their breath looking for the Holder Justice Department seeking to pursue civil rights violations against these people, which they would already have in the pipeline if the races were reversed.

The most disturbing thing about all of this and these recent matters is that there is a total lack of candor regarding the criminals and the victims. Why is it so difficult for the government at any level to simply come out and say "We had a problem at the fair. Scores of young black kids purposefully sought out and beat white people"?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Sounds like it was crazy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

As scary and tragic as this is, the guy who starts talking at about 13:00 made me laugh. He called just to rant, but I don't blame him for feeling the need to vent to someone.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We had this same problem last year at the Iowa State Fair.....this year the police and state patrol presence has been greatly increased. The first Friday night of the fair 40 + people were arrested..mostly drunk driving, and drunk and disorderly arrests. I never stay at the fair after dark because the crowd changes to rough types looking for trouble.

The trouble last year was primarily black youth looking to beat people up. Why? I dont know...I have a hard time buying that society is against them when they drop out of school and deal drugs. Racist? Nope...I just have kids that went to school with them and watched it happen. We have a black president....nuff said.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The Spook Who Sat by the Door a 1973 film, which is based on the novel The Spook Who Sat By The Door by Sam Greenlee. It is both a satire of the civil rights struggle in the United States of the late 1960s and a serious attempt to focus on the issue of black militancy. Dan Freeman, the titular protagonist, is enlisted in the Central Intelligence Agency's elitist espionage program as its token black. Upon mastering agency tactics, however, he drops out to train young Chicago blacks as "Freedom Fighters." As a story of one man's reaction to ruling-class hypocrisy, the film is autobiographical and personal.[1][2] The novel and the film also dramatize the CIA's history of giving training to persons and/or groups who later utilize their specialized intelligence training against the agency.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

This proves everything I already thought... Black mob targeting whites... The cops weren't prepared, and the mobs were larger than imagined. Opening car doors and beating people, crosses a line, that is unacceptable!

Don't give me this disenfranchised youth BS!!!!!

Thugs acting like absolute arse hat's!!

You know what makes me equally as angry??? That dispatcher.....I have never wanted to throat punch a woman, before hearing her piss poor attitude. She didn't get fed up... she was a %&$# right from the start.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

I agree ... I starred you.

I didn't watch the vid as it's too disturbing and upsetting ... can't handle seeing that. The physical symptoms I get after viewing isn't worth it.

There's NO valid excuse for what they did and going forward what they plan on doing. Unemployment or poverty or bad childhood or pissed off at Whites ... whatever ... still NO excuse ... none.

They know that most of them will get away with their violence ... maybe not all, but most.

As I stated in a previous post, the media downplays these events. The robot-like anchor-people portray these violent events in the same manner as they would casually mention a rainstorm on it's way.

As far as the Dispatchers, many of them have a care-free attitude. In many areas of the country, especially in major cities that IS who they hire for those jobs ... people who don't give a rat's a** about anyone but themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

And it starts,

This is going to get bigger. They have divided them so well.

Love. It's lacking.

So very true.

How is it we can see it so clearly while some just simply can't?

How are there still SO MANY PEOPLE being divided about Left vs. Right, Democrat vs. Republican, Liberal vs. Conservative, etc?

Is this not the oldest trick in the book? Divide and conquer?

I feel like I am barrelling down a snowy mountain road in a Ferrari, at top speed but with no brakes, and blindfolded.

Originally posted by N34Li3Z

The Spook Who Sat by the Door a 1973 film, which is based on the novel The Spook Who Sat By The Door by Sam Greenlee. It is both a satire of the civil rights struggle in the United States of the late 1960s and a serious attempt to focus on the issue of black militancy. Dan Freeman, the titular protagonist, is enlisted in the Central Intelligence Agency's elitist espionage program as its token black. Upon mastering agency tactics, however, he drops out to train young Chicago blacks as "Freedom Fighters." As a story of one man's reaction to ruling-class hypocrisy, the film is autobiographical and personal.[1][2] The novel and the film also dramatize the CIA's history of giving training to persons and/or groups who later utilize their specialized intelligence training against the agency.

en.wikipedia.org...

That sure is a lot of words when all you are trying to say is that you suspect an agent provacateur, but I do appreciate the information all the same.

Originally posted by FreeWorldOrder
reply to post by rebeldog

Obviously, your too ignorant to the big picture. I'm a highly intelligent 'white' person who uses black slang and sags my pants down past my ass. I don't consider myself white or black, all this classification is used to disperse the popuation from the Law of One.

And...The reason why these people were rioting is because their tired of being # on but their too ignorant to revolutionize peacefully and too pussy to go up to the White House armed with m16's...our population is falling apart, both the youth and the older people..and the government is long gone...any leader is just a puppet to the secret societies. It won't be long until the entire system collapses on itself

Brilliant post.
edit on 8/19/2011 by DieBravely because: the voices in his head told him to do it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by iamusic

This proves everything I already thought... Black mob targeting whites... The cops weren't prepared, and the mobs were larger than imagined. Opening car doors and beating people, crosses a line, that is unacceptable!

Don't give me this disenfranchised youth BS!!!!!

Thugs acting like absolute arse hat's!!

You know what makes me equally as angry??? That dispatcher.....I have never wanted to throat punch a woman, before hearing her piss poor attitude. She didn't get fed up... she was a %&$# right from the start.

Yea I think the dispatcher pissed everyone off...but since this is how most Customer Service "Professionals" act I would say she was just following procedure...find out what they want and get them off the phone as quickly as possible.
edit on 19-8-2011 by iamusic because: proceduring to procedure.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If they are so persecuted then why do they have better clothes and cars than I do. I'm poor I'm part white part native american I don't even have a cell phone and you don't see me rioting and looting.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Godselect777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I know people will find this offensive but there are so many lies about slavery it is ridiculous. Arabs enslaved blacks 1000 years longer than whites ever did. Cherokee enslaved blacks, blacks enslaved blacks even here in America. It was Talmudic Jews who brought the blacks over on the slave ships anyway. Only 1-3% of whites ever owned slaves.

I'm part native american by the way but I know all the lies. You shouldn't even blame yourselves for the Native American genocide because America was founded by Kabbalistic freemasons (zionist satanists) They needed to conquer America to counterfiet a false mystery babylon the great (Israel is the real Mystery Babylon) The vast majority of us were wiped out by disease anyway. Also we were far far far from saints either.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join