It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
These issues are an American problem. Black people over here dont do flash mobs etc so before people start saying black people are the problem you need to look at how you treat each other. Obviously if the same race can be well educated, non violent in other parts of the world then the conditions need to be blaimed. Like it or not white Americans brought the africans, infact dare I say it, black people built the US and UK to what they are today.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I wish you would tone down the rascim a bit. Its not like every black person in the world was fighting, just some dumb teens they do not stand for the whole race

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I got spanked for telling the truth.

Whaaa.

The fact is that other countries haven't had our racial history.

Therefore, people from other countries are in no position to point fingers or decide what went wrong with America.
edit on 8/5/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

yeah South Africas a real utopia for white people right now...

oh wait

i do agree all demographics have there treasures and there trash. we need to find whatever "hood board" is used to set these up and get plain clothed cops on the scene of these planned events before they go down.
edit on 5-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If they built the US it would be just like where they came from.....but thanks for playing, try again. The fact is the entitlement lazy bug just bit them, a little too hard, of course they were enabled and still are to this day by progressives .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
These issues are an American problem. Black people over here dont do flash mobs etc so before people start saying black people are the problem you need to look at how you treat each other. Obviously if the same race can be well educated, non violent in other parts of the world then the conditions need to be blaimed. Like it or not white Americans brought the africans, infact dare I say it, black people built the US and UK to what they are today.

Hear Hear, finally a sensible and worldly comment from someone that obviously knows what hes talking about. Its a shame there doesnt seem to be more people like you in the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Touche.

An American problem? Perhaps. But let's look at history, shall we..

Without slavery, the agrarian Southern United States couldn't hope to produce enough cotton to satisfy Europe's lust for the fabric.
And without fellow African's selling the people of other tribes to the slavers, there would not be a slave trade to speak of.

Europe had a direct influence on what is happening now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
By 2042 whites will be the minority in the U.S.A. according to the Census Bureau. I imagine it's going to get a lot nastier from now until then.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

I wish you would tone down the rascim a bit. Its not like every black person in the world was fighting, just some dumb teens they do not stand for the whole race

Do you allow yourself to use any common sense at all?

Tone down my racism? You're in charge of security this week. Barry Manilow plays tonight, Toby Kieth tomorrow and Ludacris on Saturday night. Where are you spending your payroll and how exactly is that racist?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Primal Scream

No, I have simply lost the will to argue on such a topic. Most people are incredibly set in their views on this matter and are not ready to have an honest and open discussion. Merely they just state their views and 'go off on one' when someone disagrees. Not my type of conversation thankyou.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha

yeah South Africas a real utopia for white people right now... oh wait

i do agree all demographics have there treasures and there trash. we need to find whatever "hood board" is used to set these up and get plain clothed cops on the scene of these planned events before they go down.

If you want to play, look at specific locations with problems and blaime the race then.

Russia is a real utopia for black people... oh wait.

Gangs of white people often go round beating up black people there so what does that say to you? For the record I have worked with black guys who speak so posh, are so polite and probably more so than most Americans. It is the conditions which create the problems.

Originally posted by 2012srb
I got spanked for telling the truth.

Whaaa.Asians as

The fact is that other countries haven't had our racial history.

Therefore, people from other countries are in no position to point fingers or decide what went wrong with America.
edit on 8/5/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

Have you heard of a place called UK? Funnily enough over here most blacks are accepted though there is more hate for Asians. Asians as a result are very segregated compared to other races here which pretty much proves the point that how people treat each other is the issue.
edit on 5-8-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Black racists outnumber white racists about 1000 to 1. The black racists have many active racist organizations, and the cultural Marxist government and media panders and kowtows to them, giving them some sense of validity. While the white klan has maybe 50 members, and it is vilified by the goverment and media. The number of black on white crimes and attacks has enormously outnumbered any past(way past) attacks on blacks by whites. The current black racist extremism is 100's of time worse than any of the past white racism. Mobs of white youth do not act in this way, and attack blacks. Our anti-white racist liberal Marxist government needs to put a stop to this black racism and President Obama needs to publicly denounce it. He went all nutty over the black "professer" being locked out of his home, well, if he does not support anti-white racism, then he needs to publicly address this scourge that is terrorizing America, and if he doesn't, then we know who's side he's on.
edit on 5-8-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

I want to know where you get your stats from before i even start on a counter argument for this one???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

it tells me they dont wanna end up victums like soo many americans. really north africans started racism against south africans, its a human problem. where all monkeys and territorial ones at that, we just let stupid laws make us think being territorial is bad.

edit on 5-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: time to sleep

link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

This is true. Most blacks are sensible people. The extremist element among blacks, is similar to that in Islam. Sure, most Muslims just live their day to day life and don't bother anyone, but the extremist element hurts their image, and it is a real world terror problem, and the same situation with the black racist terrorists in the US.

link   

Hmmm... you're right... we need to look at how we treat each other. And what I see are black teens beating white people for no other reason than they are white. Obviously the reason that the black community is thriving in other countries is that they were forced to assimilate. The "Conditions" that you refer to are a liberal culture that not only enables, but encourages laziness and rewards them for living off of the government dole. The liberals keep giving them special privledges not afforded others and perpetuates the notion that they are being held back when it is THEM holding THEMSELVES back!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Hmmm... you're right... we need to look at how we treat each other. And what I see are black teens beating white people for no other reason than they are white. Obviously the reason that the black community is thriving in other countries is that they were forced to assimilate. The "Conditions" that you refer to are a liberal culture that not only enables, but encourages laziness and rewards them for living off of the government dole. The liberals keep giving them special privledges not afforded others and perpetuates the notion that they are being held back when it is THEM holding THEMSELVES back!

The best, most concise post on this whole topic!!!

No one could have said it better Kozmo, thank you.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

You're right. It is the conditions.

We coddle blacks. See to their every need.

If they don't meet academic standards, we pass them anyway and send them to college.

If they don't meet job standards, we hire and promote them anyway.

If they can't feed themselves or pay the rent, we give them food stamps and housing vouchers.

Maybe we should start buying them cars and homes and send them on vacations.

Maybe that will help.

Maybe we should provide them with better than substandard education then so that they can achieve those goals. Maybe THAT would help.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

I got the same education. Sat in the same classrooms (if you want to call them that). Had the same teachers and coaches. It's sub-par homes not schools.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join