Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 4
71
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
edit on 5-8-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

This is racism at it's worst... Black youth that feel they have been "kept down by the man"


Thats because the black youth of today are 'kept down by the man' to put it in your own words.


Lucky nobody was shot.


Your ignorance sickens me, just because there are a group of youths being idiots, it does not justify you suggesting that it is lucky no one was shot purely because they are black.

Good day to you sir.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by Cuervo
 


I'm not race waring (is that even a term?), I was posting a few links. And yes, I know that white people shoot police as well. I live in a gray world.

And what does being rich have to do with anything in this discussion?

The fact of the matter is that police are being killed in greater numbers and higher frequency than at any time in the modern era since 1900, and that a disproportionate number of said killings have been commited by black felons.

Just because you don't like the number's does not make them any less accurate. I hate hearing about police/firefighters/paramedics/mothers/sons/etc. being killed, but to deny the facts because it makes us uncomfortable is ignorance personified.


But you didn't even post anything that leads to evidence of a disproportionate amount of cop deaths being committed by black men. You only posted two cases. All that means it that two cops were killed by black people. Your intent was obvious. It was to imply that there are more cops killed by black people than by white. Even if true, that could also be attributed to racial profiling. It's circular logic like the chicken vs egg riddle.

What came first: Racial profiling or disproportionately committed crimes by black men.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo
 


Fair enough, I'll link a report from 2009... I'll preface it by giving you that, indeed, more officers were killed by white felons than black felons.

2009 Fallen LEO Statistics

That was the most current I could find.

But considering that about 15% of the US population is black, the numbers are vastly disproportionate. I do not hate black people... I do, however, have serious issues with the prevalent culture of young and adolescent black males right now. A culture that ridicules hard work and 'authority' and champions theivery, laziness, drugs/alcohol, and the thug lifestyle.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by TreadUpon

Ever heard the term, "Don't start any crap there won't be any crap"? I'm a closer.

edit on 5-8-2011 by TreadUpon because: missed a "]"


I don't even know what that means.


Its a take off the Golden Rule I think. In a world full of people as different as you and me, by following this rule we can all go about our lives peaceably and free. Otherwise things like "incarceration" come up.


You can fling insults to an entire ethnicity but that's not "starting crap"? I know this may be viewed as keeping up a personal attack but it's incredibly relevant to the thread. It's that mentality and behavior that incites these sort of attacks.


Would you please quote me so I know what, specifically, you see as "flinging insults at an entire ethnicity"? I am talking about the latest in a growing pile of blatant racist attacks by mobs of AfAm youth afflicting the nation from coast to coast and you think I was insulting? How about insulted?

I won't see anything as personal attack. I promise. Attacking ideas is okay in my book...we have to get to the bottom right?


...I don't want to use you as a case-study but it fits the OP so well. I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking your words.


But why? Because it isn't happening or because I said it was? You say I have blinders but that means I have eyes to see. You don't know what they've seen. In a world supposedly filled with "white" racism, by far the most racist group of peeps I've ever been exposed to were black.


To wrap this up with the same quote, there is only one race of people constantly starting crap and we all have to deal with it.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

This is racism at it's worst... Black youth that feel they have been "kept down by the man"


Thats because the black youth of today are 'kept down by the man' to put it in your own words.



A trillion dollars spent on the "war on poverty" hasn't worked, but class warfare as promoted endlessly by left sure does seem to be working.



+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The really amazing thing about this is that the blacks don't get that their behavior is making whites racist.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by Cuervo
 


Fair enough, I'll link a report from 2009... I'll preface it by giving you that, indeed, more officers were killed by white felons than black felons.

2009 Fallen LEO Statistics

That was the most current I could find.

But considering that about 15% of the US population is black, the numbers are vastly disproportionate. I do not hate black people... I do, however, have serious issues with the prevalent culture of young and adolescent black males right now. A culture that ridicules hard work and 'authority' and champions theivery, laziness, drugs/alcohol, and the thug lifestyle.



From your link:

"24 of the alleged offenders were white and 17 were black."

Given profiling and socioeconomic balance factors, this sounds about even.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Same thing has been happening at the South Carolina State Fair. There is now always a massive law enforcement presence all around the area, with metal detectors at the gates. Black on white crime is off the charts.
Note to young people considering going to the University of South Carolina.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox
 


If the police could shoot first and ask questions later, it would help.

All these people understand is violence.

I say let them have what they're asking for.

It's time to put a stop to this BS.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pat Buchanan warned us about this and it is beginning, the Balkanization of the United States of America. It is the natural consequence of rapid minority growth and enormous influxes of non-Western immigrants who would either fail or refuse to assimilate into our society. Add to that the segregation of blacks into urban areas with high poverty and dependency on government assistance due to a failure of the nuclear family… this is the obvious result. If we enter a second recession, ‘double-dip’, this will just explode.




posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well I sure am glad I just got my concealed weapons license.
When Mr.357 has something to say, people tend to listen.....



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First, I apologize if I am repeating any other posts in this thread; after reading the first page I just couldn't continue. I am heartsick over all the "them," "they," and "us."

Let's pretend for a moment that the only "identifier" of the mob was poor, lower class, with those attacked with the moniker of middle class.

Or it was the middle class attacking the poor.

Or that the mob was the liberals attacking conservatives. Or visa versa.

Or that the mob was Muslim, and the crowd Christian. Or visa versa.

Or that the mob was all young, and the crowd all elderly.

Or that the mob was all brown eyed, and the crowd was all blue eyed.

I am not saying any scenario like this is justified. Exactly the opposite. Until we can truly see that these divisions are our own delusional creations, we will continue our collective polarization, with there always being an "us" versus a "them."



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I guess the apologists on here just won't get it until it happens to them.
Wow, wake up, the Cosby Show isn't real life folks.......



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon
 


I was referring to your first post in the thread, saying something about how we are lucky there isn't a black act playing music so it should be safe. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you simply came off wrong. But you must at least admit that those sort of words only make the situation worse.

There are so many factors to address when really trying to assess social change (or the lack thereof) as it pertains to ethnic relations in America. People think that slavery was eons ago but it was really just a blink of an eye. To blame white people today for past crimes is horrible but to think there should be no repercussion is stupid.

Enacting change in society takes generations. Less than a life-time ago, we all had to use different water fountains! There shouldn't be any surprise that there is some fallout from that. It is also why I stick to my white=rich and black=poor illusion argument. What do you have in common with the average rich person? You are white. That's about it. They use that to make you think that poor people must be black. Whites are the majority so it only helps rich folks if they can convince you that you are on the same team.

It goes both ways (affirmative action) so don't think I'm just attacking white people. But it's all for the same damned rich people. Who do you think produces all of those racists hip-hop albums and who owns MTV? Old white dudes.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by Cuervo
 


I'm not race waring (is that even a term?), I was posting a few links. And yes, I know that white people shoot police as well. I live in a gray world.

And what does being rich have to do with anything in this discussion?

The fact of the matter is that police are being killed in greater numbers and higher frequency than at any time in the modern era since 1900, and that a disproportionate number of said killings have been commited by black felons.

Just because you don't like the number's does not make them any less accurate. I hate hearing about police/firefighters/paramedics/mothers/sons/etc. being killed, but to deny the facts because it makes us uncomfortable is ignorance personified.


But you didn't even post anything that leads to evidence of a disproportionate amount of cop deaths being committed by black men. You only posted two cases. All that means it that two cops were killed by black people. Your intent was obvious. It was to imply that there are more cops killed by black people than by white. Even if true, that could also be attributed to racial profiling. It's circular logic like the chicken vs egg riddle.

What came first: Racial profiling or disproportionately committed crimes by black men.
Racial profiling?Oh so what you are saying is that because the police stop & search black men they ARE more likely to kill the officers?Typical blame the white man.Maybe these black youths should respect the laws and try behaving in a civilised manner instead?


+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Pat Buchanan warned us about this and it is beginning, the Balkanization of the United States of America. It is the natural consequence of rapid minority growth and enormous influxes of non-Western immigrants who would either fail or refuse to assimilate into our society. Add to that the segregation of blacks into urban areas with high poverty and dependency on government assistance due to a failure of the nuclear family… this is the obvious result. If we enter a second recession, ‘double-dip’, this will just explode.

Sounds exactly like the U.K that he is describing!


+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon
 


I agree most people have no clue what is actually happening. The black youth does not give a damn about the past. The past is an excuse. With a combination of affirmative action, extreme political correctness, a society that gives a group a nearly free pass to act in any way it wants to in public with a racial excuse they are just getting away with whatever they can and doing whatever they want.

Its time to put some social pressure from everyone on the black youth and get these predators under control.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions






top topics



 
71
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join