It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

So google returning a large number of hits from websites that offer information that was inspired by Alex himself is sufficient proof that gives credence to the subject?

Alex originally stated this years ago by the way.

The problem I have with this scenario is that Ebola being dispersed by helicopter is not a very effective way to spread it. At all. It would be more efficient to release Ebola in Airports, or put it in cigarettes.(you know, since we are talking sensational Conspiracy theory here) The transmission of Ebola takes place from close Personal contact with other People in the later stages of the infection, meaning when the Person is already very sick from it. It can also be transmitted by sexual contact and other contact with bodily fluids of the reproductive kind, as well as urine.

Crop dusting helicopters is not effective, nor efficient, and much of it would ionize from the rotor wash into minute concentrations. You do realize that diseases such as this are everywhere right, but mostly dormant?

It has a 18 day incubation Period, and during this time is not commonly transmitted to others.

So if you see black helicopters spraying stuff over cities, all you have to do to potentially avoid being infected is not be under the copter, and stay away from the sick once they start to appear. Thats it. Again, I can think of many other more effected ways of infecting People with a deadly virus, cant you?

If you are that concerned about it, get a vaccination against it, and wear gloves, a mask, and heavy clothing as you make your way through Society with a sign on your back that says, "I am a Conspiracy theorist who lives in fear"

He also states that the "sunshine project" has the documents. Really? Where are these "documents" then? Or does the "burden of proof" now rest upon us to prove Alex Correct. By the way, I have just searched the site of the "sunshine project", and can find no information on helicopters being loaded and "parked"
on bases all over the United States ready to kill "everyone". Or maybe I went to the wrong "sunshine project" site. There are several with the name, interesting he doesnt give any links, no documents, or any other 'proof' of his claims.

He is always doing this. "I have the proof". " I have the documents". But he rarely has anything other than regurgitation's of MSM articles.

By the way, GNC is a Sat station for ABC, for all the lemmings that supposedly go to Alex because they cant stand MSM.

edit on 6-8-2011 by HermitShip because: add

This is what I think of Alex and all of this mentally unstable "disciples".

edit on 6-8-2011 by HermitShip because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Unbelievable! How obvious do I have to make the sarcasm before it will get picked up around here.

Read my post again and tell me if you think I was being serious!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I remember reading some day.

In England they had the black plaque, or something.
What I remember about this is, that people reported ships flying around spraying mist.
I could be true, what's happening.

Still its hard to wrap my brain around everything these days. Still cant wrap my brains we use ammunition with
nuclear wast on it.

About the situation in England, I hope someone knows more about it here then I remember

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wanna offer Alex some of my pot so he can chill a bit...

Seems like he totally lost it..

Sad really since alot of what he had to say was interesting to say the least but this is just over the top.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
OMG Alex. come on Sir !!!!
A killer disease in helicopters.....

I listen to some of his stuff, and fair play to him, most talk the talk, but dont walk the walk.
Alex gets out there, and is he an agent of the US government? Is he there to make the paranoid, more paranoid?
Who knows. But he should be SHOT for saying that on air. That isnt fear mongering, thats 10000000x fear mongering.

Anyone who believes this is as dumb as a doorbell.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a crazy nut. I cannot believe he thinks that there are black choppers of death .

LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Because Sarcasm is most readily picked up on by tonal inflection. Something that text fails to provide.

Secondly, by definition you are not being sarcastic. You are offering correlations of irony that are juxtaposed at best.

And third, because I dont recognize Sarcasm anyway, as it is not witty, and needs no intelligence to articulate.

Lastly, as you might have noticed, the comments covers many topics in which you did not even address. I addressed you in the beginning, and moved on to other sub topics in the context of the primary topic, in one nice concise comment so I dont have to further come back here and deal with more stupidity.

edit on 6-8-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Crap, I thought martial law was just around the corner...I didn't realize they were just going to skip martial law and go straight to killing us all. Why did I spend all my money on gold, guns, and ammo like Alex Jones told me to if they are just going to kill me? I would've went to Vegas and bought a lot of things most people don't recommend. I've been preparing for martial law for 8 years now. Why Alex jones, why? Why did you lead me down this road of preparedness for naught? I could've had a great time in Vegas, now I'm going to die holding a bunch of useless metal.
After careful thought, I suppose I shouldn't blame Alex Jones. After all, he isn't the one who is going to kill me with the black robotic helicopters of doom(BRHD).

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

And third, because I dont recognize Sarcasm anyway, as it is not witty, and needs no intelligence to articulate.

Sarcasm is witty when it is done intelligently.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Which invalidates it online, because again, its primarily recognized by kinesic/prosodic cues, which just makes it unintelligible and unintelligent in usage online. Its use is also commonly situationally inappropriate as well. For instance, this thread. A serious issue. One comes into such context not expecting to find it, therefore will overlook it. Much like a funny Man going to a funeral and cracking jokes. Different circumstance, but the principle is understandable.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

You realize they have robots than can pick up sarcasm online and they are right 75% of the time, right? I suppose idiots can't pick up sarcasm online....
I can tell you think you are smart. It's obvious that you aren't. So quit calling other people stupid, stupid.

I'm not suprised that Alex Jones would break down like this...i've seen it at least 3 times in this past year and I rarely ever watch him.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I always wonder how his wife and children deal with him. He must be 100% completely obsessed by all this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ohh black helicopters again. Seems like a CIA disinfo agent. We already know this ridiculous black helicopters conspiracy to be utter bull#, some wacky theory spread by CIA.

Alex Jones needs a lemon balm tea.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by Kitilani

LOL, your crazy to believe that youtube video,

You're crazy to believe Alex Jones.

half those lies in that video are lies themselves, misinformation and out of context misrepresentations.

Sounds a lot like Alex.

Do you need all those documents too to back up his statements?

YES!

your account is new, why would you spread misinfo?

Why would you accuse me of spreading disinfo when you cannot even come close to proving such a thing?

if you research that video you can poke a 1,000 holes in it.

But somehow I know you will not be able to. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Google these terms (not parenthesized)

Lie number 1.tsa admit stealing from luggage
2.(He"wouldn't be surprised if" (not a statement))
3.bill to allow cps
4.walmart fema
5.ibm government ; microsoft control grid ; (eugenics is obvioulsy presumed)
6.(you cut out what was said) ?oathkeepers?
7.(presumption, not lie)
8.(out of context!)
9.Gun Show Background Check Act of 2009
10.(Analogy w rumors)
11."google controls home"
12.asked for ID to buy milk 13.(reading a real report,not lie) No "LIES" yet

I appreciate that bag of a dozen fails. It is simple. Either you can debunk them or you can't. Riddles are just silly.

Well to get back on topic and not derail the thread, I don't think the military would drop chem agents on its citizens, but governments throughout history have done it before.

So what do you think is happening? Do you believe Alex is close? On to something with this? How much truth do you think is in there on this one?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Kitilani

I am providing the info that I am providing. In this case I am drawing no conclusions as I don't have enough information to do so to my satisfaction. I have been a DJ much of my life and I do not stutter, hesitate, or suggest. I say what I have to say, and I said it.

Are you impaired in some way we hadn't noticed or are you baiting? Oh, I forgot to mention, during my twenty years living in Mississippi I learned the best place for bait is on a hook in the water.

Yet for some reason my one question remains unanswered. I really did not want to play games. You could have been as simple as yes or no, just answer. Why do Alex Jones fans have to play games when asked direct questions? Is that something he teaches you? I have seen most of his videos but I guess I missed that one.

I guess I will just have to wonder what that information you provided is supposed to mean then because I do not know why you provided it nor why it should matter to anyone. I was hoping you would help with that. Sorry for asking.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Whether anything Alex Jones says is true or not (and we ALL know that MUCH of his information is false) we would all be better off to not listen to him.

How is, "US ready to spray Ebola on everybody and mess their S*** up," any different from the government saying "Middle east ready to blow up every US citizen through terrorist acts?"

Fear tactics, yo.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Dystopiaphiliac because: Fear tactics, yo.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
Duurrrrr, let's just keep throwing turds around....

That proves the actual narrative how? He could have said Disney was involved because when I google Disney...THEY EXIST TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This does nothing to prove that they have remote helios ready to spray Ebola on us. Maybe you can help?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sometimes people ask me why I even bother mentioning that he hangs out with Joe Rogan. Not that he should be judged by his friends at all. In fact, I like Joe Rogan. There is a good reason to point out how close they are though.

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Alex really needs to have the contents of his coffee analyzed for psychotropic drugs and other potential mind altering substances... Someone is obviously secretly giving him something.

and that would be it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It reminds me of people who claim Alex is wrong, when everything he says can be verified.

Now that would be great. Particularly this claim we are discussing now. I believe there are several other threads you can go slam dunk on when you get done. You are the first person ever who will verify EVERYTHING he says and it is going to make everything I have done all my life so [Snip] worth it I think I just wet myself. Thank you so much for what is going to be probably the best post ever on ATS. I look forward to that so.

Verify on, my good man.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/6/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join