It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 5
14
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu
 





Proven to be fake, those videos are not Alex, nice try. The other video has been proven to be a rival to alex that talked alot of crap.


No one has to prove Alex Jones is a fake. He does that himself. As I recall, it was Jones himself who admitted the transcript of the interview he posted (and so widely advertised as the "biggest thing he's ever been involved with in the history of his career") detailing the interview between Charlie Sheen and President Obama was fake.




posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy
 


So where do you get your news from night gypsy? The MSM? If you want to make an argument that the MSM is more trustworthy than Alex Jones, you'll get laughed out of the thread.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Deja`Vu
 





Proven to be fake, those videos are not Alex, nice try. The other video has been proven to be a rival to alex that talked alot of crap.


No one has to prove Alex Jones is a fake. He does that himself. .


I am with you 100% , NigthGypsy !!

I am sick and tired of Alex Jones Ranting On and On !! It makes me sick to my stomach !! I do take some of his points and he does open my eyes to some disifo....



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another problem is Alex Jones says the owl in the Bohemian Grove is Moloch but Bible scholarship doesn't support it. In the International Standard Biblical Encyclopedia it says this:



"The image of Moloch was a human figure with a bull's head and outstretched arms, ready to receive the children destined for sacrifice. The image of metal was heated red hot by a fire kindled within, and the children laid on its arms rolled off into the fiery pit below. In order to drown the cries of the victims, flutes were played, and drums were beaten; and mothers stood by without tears or sobs, to give the impression of the voluntary character of the offering (see Rawlinson's Phoenicia, 113, for fuller details).

On the question of the origin of this worship there is great variety of views. Of a non-Sem origin there is no evidence; and there is no trace of human sacrifices in the old Babylonian religion. That it prevailed widely among Semitic peoples is clear."

Source


There is no documented cases of owl worship among ancient Semetic tribes. Bull worship is well documented among ancient people not just the Semetic people. Egyptians and Crete also worshiped the bull.

Alex Jones made it up that an owl is Moloch. It simply isn't true. If anything the most common association of the owl in mythology is with Athena the Greek goddess of wisdom. He can't even get simple mythological facts right.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
There is no documented cases of owl worship among ancient Semetic tribes. Bull worship is well documented among ancient people not just the Semetic people. Egyptians and Crete also worshiped the bull.

Alex Jones made it up that an owl is Moloch. It simply isn't true. If anything the most common association of the owl in mythology is with Athena the Greek goddess of wisdom. He can't even get simple mythological facts right.


I don't know why you would consider the Greek representation of the owl more "common" than the Aztec and Maya and other North American tribes. If anything, considering the behavior of the United States' military and media machine, I would consider the Aztec representation of the owl spot on.



In the culture of the Uto-Aztec tribe, the Hopi, taboos surround owls, which are associated with sorcery and other evils. The Aztecs and Maya, along with other Natives of Mesoamerica, considered the owl a symbol of death and destruction. In fact, the Aztec god of death, Mictlantecuhtli, was often depicted with owls.

Wiki



Is there an owl on the dollar bill?




You decide.





edit on 5-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
There is no documented cases of owl worship among ancient Semetic tribes. Bull worship is well documented among ancient people not just the Semetic people. Egyptians and Crete also worshiped the bull.

Alex Jones made it up that an owl is Moloch. It simply isn't true. If anything the most common association of the owl in mythology is with Athena the Greek goddess of wisdom. He can't even get simple mythological facts right.


I don't know why you would consider the Greek representation of the owl more "common" than the Aztec and Maya and other North American tribes. If anything, considering the behavior of the United States' military and media machine, I would consider the Aztec representation of the owl spot on.



In the culture of the Uto-Aztec tribe, the Hopi, taboos surround owls, which are associated with sorcery and other evils. The Aztecs and Maya, along with other Natives of Mesoamerica, considered the owl a symbol of death and destruction. In fact, the Aztec god of death, Mictlantecuhtli, was often depicted with owls.

Wiki



Is there an owl on the dollar bill?




You decide.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)


Alex Jones specifically says Moloch which was a Semetic god. Moloch was a bull not an owl. If he would have called it an Aztec god it would be a different story but he's saying it's the ancient Semetic god by using that name.

You're trying to take Meso-American mythology and trying to tie it to Mesopotamian mythology. How does that work?




edit on 5-8-2011 by SigilOfLux because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I agree that his owl representation is off base. That doesn't change the big picture he's trying to convey. So, he's not perfect, but he's much better than the alternative. Now please, go watch FOX, CNN, BBC, and all of the other liars.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111
 





So where do you get your news from night gypsy? The MSM? If you want to make an argument that the MSM is more trustworthy than Alex Jones, you'll get laughed out of the thread


You crack me up, Enlightenme. So if I don't listen to Alex Jones, I must be relying solely on the MSM? That's an interesting theory.

Enlightenme, I'm very cautious at taking anything at face value when it comes to ANY radio or television personalities OR the MSM. They are ALL notorious for sensationalism. There is some bit of truth to be found from these sources, but you have to use your common sense to sift trough the obvious B.S. in order to get to it. I will not listen to Jones' program because I think he sounds like a nut and he over-dramatizes everything he reports. There is no difference between Jones and the MSM.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
I agree that his owl representation is off base. That doesn't change the big picture he's trying to convey. So, he's not perfect, but he's much better than the alternative. Now please, go watch FOX, CNN, BBC, and all of the other liars.


He also says this building is an owl. Pretty big of a stretch.



He's pulling this stuff out of his arse.

It's like when conspiracy theorist say tall buildings are representing phallus worship lol. Pretty ridiculous.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy
 


No, I was just honestly asking
I definitely don't recommend to get ALL your information from Alex, because I do agree, he is an entertainer as much as the rest of them. However, at least he cites sources and facts, something completely lost on the MSM. I'll read a story on CNN and throw up. I'll see phrases like "an anonymous white house source says....", and the quote will be propaganda and without merit to remain anonymous. Is there anything we can trust on television or newspapers these days? That's what's so frightening to me. I have searched and searched but there is nothing that I can trust for 100 percent honesty. Where does that leave us? In a box.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
just be one with yourself
only he can make you whole
have no fear of suitcase nukes
none can stop the time



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why would the goverment kill off the people it is milking? So how did this story end? Got ebola?

EDIT: Is that even Alex in the audio? Sounds a bit off.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
I had heard of nano tech being used to create weather patterns, but not for spreading disease


Here's some info on it:

www.activistpost.com...

and here:

www.activistpost.com...



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Why would the goverment kill off the people it is milking? So how did this story end? Got ebola?

EDIT: Is that even Alex in the audio? Sounds a bit off.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)


Yeah that's Alex in his younger days in 1999. You can go watch his earlier videos and see that the voice is the same. It's before he got into the shout as loud as you can shtick.

Here is his first video he released in 1998. You can see he has a young sounding voice for those who are still skeptical on that Y2K broadcast, the voices match up perfectly.



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
Another problem is Alex Jones says the owl in the Bohemian Grove is Moloch but Bible scholarship doesn't support it. In the International Standard Biblical Encyclopedia it says this:



"The image of Moloch was a human figure with a bull's head and outstretched arms, ready to receive the children destined for sacrifice. The image of metal was heated red hot by a fire kindled within, and the children laid on its arms rolled off into the fiery pit below. In order to drown the cries of the victims, flutes were played, and drums were beaten; and mothers stood by without tears or sobs, to give the impression of the voluntary character of the offering (see Rawlinson's Phoenicia, 113, for fuller details).

On the question of the origin of this worship there is great variety of views. Of a non-Sem origin there is no evidence; and there is no trace of human sacrifices in the old Babylonian religion. That it prevailed widely among Semitic peoples is clear."


Here's some pics of the Owl at the Bildeberg : All our Leaders who take tax payers money are into it.
www.jonronson.com...

Source


There is no documented cases of owl worship among ancient Semetic tribes. Bull worship is well documented among ancient people not just the Semetic people. Egyptians and Crete also worshiped the bull.

Alex Jones made it up that an owl is Moloch. It simply isn't true. If anything the most common association of the owl in mythology is with Athena the Greek goddess of wisdom. He can't even get simple mythological facts right.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Remember when Bush was going to send us all to FEMA Camps?

Alex Jones is the Rush Limbaugh of conspiracy theorists. He's a fat no good con artist who needs a kick in the ...well, you know what and I'm not talking about his rear.

The guy is a gigantic douche. Literally.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now when Alex Jones makes a claim like this, time to do some research and see if there is anything to it.

* First google helicopters ebola => yep, google returns 935,000 responses

* check out if the sunshine organisation exists => yep it stopped operating in 2008, so it exists

* check if anybody else is saying anything about ebola helicopters on the web => yep, there's a massive discussion of it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, looks like this is for real.

Yawn. So I wonder what's on the box tonight.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This thread has turned into nothing but Alex Jones bashers patting each other on the back and honestly its sickening. The mods need to step in and stop this.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup
 


AHHHHHHHH, black helicopters. AHHHHHH, buy my products. AHHHHHHHHH, did I mention buy my products. AHHHHHm, I have Mossad connections, uhhh, I mean buy my products. AHHHHHHH...

Thats all I hear from him anymore.



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
This thread has turned into nothing but Alex Jones bashers patting each other on the back and honestly its sickening. The mods need to step in and stop this.


How is this for bashing Alex Jones? You like?

www.abovetopsecret.com...




top topics



 
14
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join