It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Its true that the government will in fact kill all the citizens in order to protect itself , this is one major reason for all the underground bases. the Elite have figured its easier to kill everyone off on the entire planet, so their families can have it all for them selves, its their purest agenda. once this has been accomplished then there will be no further need for economics, governments, religion, war. it will just be a planet paradise they can happily called home.

maybe this is the paradise the Jehovah's witnesses keep trying to sell

I say we make a run on all their hide outs and in the event they do try to kill all of us, they'll all die right along with us

It's no different from the Nazis wanting to preserve the purity of their Aryian Race! Also when you read up on their exploits down in Antarctica - it really makes you wonder if they are about to succeed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I searched for any references to robotic helicopters spraying Ebola. The only hits I got were to this Alex Jones clip. I would say that Mr. Jones has officially lost it.

Yes, because the US Government is really going to allow that info to freely circle the internet from 'actual' sources. Of course not people...and if you are from the US, you OF ALL PEOPLE should know the veil of secrecy well and truly enough by now.

But Alex knows about for some reason?
So it is so supersecret we cannot prove or disprove it but it is not so supersecret that Alex can talk about it on the radio?
Yeah that is some solid logic.

Now for the real test.

All of you that believe Alex, what are you doing about it? If you believe him, why the f*** are you sitting around typing on a forum and not fleeing the US or fighting back?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

When I checked out the link and listened to the audio, the logo Media Matters came up on the little soundbite player. (A player I had never seen before.)

After I listened to it I went to AJs site to see what he was talking about. This was the first article I clicked on;

Media Matters: Jones Covering Gun Confiscation Will Get Cops Killed

You can see why it caught my eye. Here is first paragraph.

The George Soros funded disinfo operation, Media Matters, has recycled propaganda in an effort to attack and discredit Alex Jones. Writing for David Brock’s attack dog organization tied to establishment Democrats and the pro-war Center for American Progress, Chris Brown attempts to once again connect Jones to Richard Poplawski, the deranged lunatic who murdered three Pittsburgh police officers in 2009. Poplawski was found guilty by a jury on June 28, 2011, and sentenced to death.

Something to consider.

Here is link to full article;

www.infowars.com... gun-confiscation-will-get-cops-killed/

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It's no different from the Nazis wanting to preserve the purity of their Aryian Race! Also when you read up on their exploits down in Antarctica - it really makes you wonder if they are about to succeed.

Whose exploits in Antarctica? Ours or the Nazis? I am thinking you are talking about present day US but not positive.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Are you suggesting that Media Matters faked this little rant of Alex or are you excusing it because he claims to be attacked by media matters?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

As a follow up to previous reply I found this;

en.wikipedia.org...

This doesn't mean that Soros didn't fund it, but they are giving credit elsewhere.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Ittabena because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

No, I am saying what I just said. Just a heads up of what I found.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Mmm interesting find - not sure what it all means will take a closer look. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by quedup

Whose exploits in Antarctica? Ours or the Nazis? I am thinking you are talking about present day US but not positive.

I wonder if the Nazis are still operative in the US like the Israelis are and are they still behind the scenes afterall it was their scientists that greatly advanced technology after the war and many of them were secreted away. Just general reading and a couple of recent links which I read.

I kept stopping to read the documents which are very eye opening.

The policy of Eugenics also stems from Germany and is still present today - so it could all fit together.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Why post from raw ? i couldn't stand those idiotic comments on that page, wheresoever if true or not alex jones is the only waking up people, just don't mind his fear mongering at sometimes.

You can bet those guys who posted there comments always strike first without stating the facts, and you can be sure they don't have any clue on Eugenics.

personally i believe this story is a fake.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

OMG factual proof!!! re:Armenians example

How dare you sir!!!

How dare you try and shake the sheeple out of their NORMALCY BIAS!!

those thigns don't happen,,,,,,,,,,,especially not here in the Great USA..I mean Come On, our govt wouldn't do anything bad. They are our servants and merely carry out the wishes of we the people..YOU know, we vote them into office and the electronic voting machines are sooooooo honest

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is unbelievably dumb. Alex Jones is a joke and needs to be committed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

No, I am saying what I just said. Just a heads up of what I found.

I already read what you just said once and it confused me the first time so what I did was ask you to clarify. Apparently you cannot? Do you know what you said?
I do not understand what you are saying about the MM logo when it is clearly Alex telling this little story. Unless you are saying that MM somehow faked it, I fail to see what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If Alex Jones says something the you better believe it is 98% true.

Everything he says, I research and I have never caught him in a lie. Alex's approach is very outspoken but the news he releases is important and very real.

Trust but verify. I am glad somebody is a warning us.

Here is your proof! by the way, raw story is posting a media matters article which is a George Soro's misinformation and propaganda outlet. He helped the Nazis round people up, He wants to destroy the US dollar,He thinks he is godlike. So anything from media matters needs to be put in the garbage.

Here is just one of the Sunshine Project Reports (and this one is from 2003...WHY IS RAW STORY NOT ALSO 'LOSING IT' OVER THESE OVERT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?):

Emerging Technologies
Genetic Engineering and Biological Weapons

The Sunshine Project
Background Paper #12
November 2003
www.sunshine-project.org...
Info Wars Evidence

Contents

Summary

I Introduction

II Single Gene Transfer and Similar Genetic Engineering of BW Agents

III Emerging Technologies I: Novel infectious agents
Pathogenicity factors

IV Emerging Technologies II: Synthesis of biowarfare agents
Artificial poliovirus
Another route to smallpox
Recreating the Spanish flu

V Emerging Technologies III: New types of weapons
Food Weapons
Terminator Technology
Insect fighters

VI Ethnic specific biological weapons
Techniques to translate genetic sequence into a weapons effect
Ethnic specific genetic markers
Conclusions

VII Conclusions and recommendations

VIII References

There are several documents, here is a snip from one paragraph

AlphaVax's noncompliant IBC practices are especially glaring considering that its core technology is to genetically modify Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis virus (VEE, a select agent) for use in vaccines. The modified VEE, which is typically produced at BSL-3, incorporates genetic bits and pieces of other biological weapons agents, including Ebola, Marburg, and smallpox viruses (1), as well as SARS and pandemic influenza. AlphaVax's virus "replicons" target the human immune system to elicit a response

Take the time to read all the documents and you will see that Alex is real and always has been.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: GRammer

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
If Alex Jones says something the you better believe it is 98% true.

Everything he says, I research and I have never caught him in a lie. Alex's approach is very outspoken but the news he releases is important and very real.

I do not believe you listen to him very often then.

I stopped listening to Alex exactly because I got so sick of taking notes during his show and spending the rest of the day finding out he was just making most of that crap up off the top of his head.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

LOL, your crazy to believe that youtube video, half those lies in that video are lies themselves, misinformation and out of context misrepresentations. Do you need all those documents too to back up his statements? your account is new, why would you spread misinfo? if you research that video you can poke a 1,000 holes in it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So lets start with lie 1. the video say the tsa is stealing from people and claim Alex is making it up.

TSA agent caught stealing passenger's iPad

I can prove the video you sent to be a sham

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

LOL, your crazy to believe that youtube video, half those lies in that video are lies themselves, misinformation and out of context misrepresentations. Do you need all those documents too to back up his statements? your account is new, why would you spread misinfo? if you research that video you can poke a 1,000 holes in it.

This might explain why your research seems lacking.
You need to listen to the claim and read the words all over again.

He specifically states the TSA and police are ADMITTEDLY robbing people ALL OVER THE US.
None of that is true. Are there people in the TSA stealing stuff? Yup, just like there always have been in the airline industry. I know things get stolen at airports. - Amazingly enough I knew all about that long before Jones. I am still looking for this grand admission and the numbers his story portrays. See what Alex taught me? Nothing. Stuff gets stolen at airports by the people that work at airports. If you need Alex to tell you that then you should probably stay inside.
What I see NO EVIDENCE FOR AT ALL is his claim that TSA and POLICE are ADMITTEDLY robbing from people ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

just 25 more to go.

Then I can start listing the lies I caught him in. This should be fun.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Google these terms (not parenthesized)

Lie number 1.tsa admit stealing from luggage
2.(He"wouldn't be surprised if" (not a statement))
3.bill to allow cps
4.walmart fema
5.ibm government ; microsoft control grid ; (eugenics is obvioulsy presumed)
6.(you cut out what was said) ?oathkeepers?
7.(presumption, not lie)
8.(out of context!)
9.Gun Show Background Check Act of 2009
10.(Analogy w rumors)
11."google controls home"
12.asked for ID to buy milk 13.(reading a real report,not lie) No "LIES" yet

Well to get back on topic and not derail the thread, I don't think the military would drop chem agents on its citizens, but governments throughout history have done it before.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I VERY often remember the jews slowly walking into the Gas Chambers - believing they were going for a shower! Are we doing the same?????

See, this is one of the things that keep me from writing off Jones altogether. There are a lot of things about him which make me suspicious but I keep thinking about how everyone said "Wild Bill Cooper" was nuts - which he was a little - but everything he said in Behold A Pale Horse about FEMA - which made no sense at the time of reading it - has turned out to be absolutely correct. In fact a lot of that book turned out correct.

So if we criticize Alex purely on the basis of "he's lost it" or "he's a raving lunatic" we are only criticizing him for bad showmanship, which to me is a non-issue. If the criticism is for disrupting other peoples demonstrations, sensational misleading headlines compared to the actual story or the fact that he lives well and never seems to have any problems from revealing all this information, well, that makes me think about his true purpose.

If the critique is fear mongering, well I can kind of see that, but as a Libra I have to look at both sides of every issue, ad nauseum. Let us suppose for just a minute that what he tells us is true, verifiable, and that he is sincere. If that were true his anger is not hard to understand, Bill Cooper became more and more hostile and angry as well. Indeed, sometimes I have to take a break from all this and watch some Andy Griffith or Seinfeld, or South Park, so I can continue to cope with others in everyday life.

No one here knows if he is right about some of this stuff or not, and sometimes when his name comes up it feels like we are suddenly on a grade school playgrounds trying to navigate safe passage through the playground gangs. On another thread I mentioned private talks I had with three returning Vets. one member told me since I had no evidence it wasn't true, and yet any time AJs name comes up the bashing begins and evidence is rarely mentioned. Evidently, these evidential rules on ATS are rather elastic

BTW the parallels between conditions in the US toady and those of pre-war Nazi Germany are many and rather striking. A quick watch of the first episode of the series "The World At War; A New Germany" illustrates this rather well. I would post a link to it but it is now under copyright to A&E and this post would just be deleted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join