It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I don't know if he's out of it on this, or not.

I do know that the globalists in under the table charge of the world for 100+ years . . .

are CERTAINLY EVIL ENOUGH TO DO EXACTLY THAT.

They WANT massive deaths down to 200 million survivors globally.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I am providing the info that I am providing. In this case I am drawing no conclusions as I don't have enough information to do so to my satisfaction. I have been a DJ much of my life and I do not stutter, hesitate, or suggest. I say what I have to say, and I said it.

Are you impaired in some way we hadn't noticed or are you baiting? Oh, I forgot to mention, during my twenty years living in Mississippi I learned the best place for bait is on a hook in the water.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Well said and good points and yes the parallels are very striking indeed and certainly warrant more investigation.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm absolutely certain I saw this episode on the X-Files.

... really don't know what to make of AJ... some great research and exposure mixed with absolute wacco and makes me cringe....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I searched for any references to robotic helicopters spraying Ebola. The only hits I got were to this Alex Jones clip. I would say that Mr. Jones has officially lost it.

Yes, because the US Government is really going to allow that info to freely circle the internet from 'actual' sources. Of course not people...and if you are from the US, you OF ALL PEOPLE should know the veil of secrecy well and truly enough by now.

That's my point. Where did Alex Jones get that information?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ahhh....Mr. Jones....reminds me of a song I love I haven't heard in awhile. Read the lyrics....maybe it should be Mr.Jones's theme song!

editby]edit on 8/5/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He is such an irritating man. They should bloody drop Ebola on him, would take a load off many a ear.

Not that i trust any government, but for real, Ebola in choppers???

edit on 8/5/2011 by qonone because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The emergence of the Ebola virus is tied specifically to CIA and Litton Bioneticcs, and also has ties to the founder of the AIDS virus. Here's a good read on Ebola specifically - pages 25 and 28 are of particular interest
www.blackherbals.com...

Here's an email from a Univ of Wisconsin-Madison researcher complaining of lax security closing down his research. Do you think they may have been hoping some would escape the lab in this case?

Here is the researcher:
www.vetmed.wisc.edu...

and his email:
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg122257.html
oops, link too long
http /www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg122257.html
edit on 5-8-2011 by KSprepared because: fix link

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
ehhh I dont know what to think anymore,
seems like the most bizzare and improbable are the blooming realities and are coming to fruition more and more.
Right when you think that what youre hearing is completely insane and will never happen.......it happens.
I look back at history and see and hear the warning signs and past practices of some pretty nasty people who led pretty nasty groups and I see their effect on their countries and the world and the trail of blood behind them and I think to myself, ANYTHING is possible, hindsight is 20/20,
being distracted enough to NOT see the final puzzle picture due to the hundreds of puzzle pieces scattered throughout our daily lives wont offer much in the way of understanding the inaction and tolerance we endure and contribute on our walk into a civilized hell.
When we stop questioning, when we blindly trust, we are in no better postion than if we allow our imaginations to run wild with fantasy,
It's a fine line to walk, to secure balance, between our reality and the reality that is desired FOR US by those with power and nefarious means.

Be Careful

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is ATS full of children now? Seems most threads are nothing but name calling and rumor spreading.

"Interview with Edward Hammond, Director of the U.S. Office of The Sunshine Project, an organization focusing on oversight of research involving biological weapons agents."

www.sunshine-project.org...

The Sunshine Project
News Release
24 September 2002

US Military Operating a Secret Chemical Weapons Program
Sunshine Project provides evidence for US violation of international law

(Austin and Hamburg, 24 September 2002) - The Sunshine Project today accuses the US military of conducting a chemical weapons research and development program in violation of international arms control law. The charges follow an 18 month investigation of the Department of Defense's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD). The investigation made extensive use of the US Freedom of Information Act to obtain Pentagon records that form the primary basis of the allegations. An array of documents, many of which have been posted on the Sunshine Project website, demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that JNLWD is operating an illegal and classified chemical weapons program.

Specifically, the Sunshine Project accuses the JNLWD of:

1. Conducting a research and development program on toxic chemical agents for use as weapons, including anesthetics and psychoactive substances, in violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention;

2. Developing long-range military delivery devices for these chemicals, including an 81mm chemical mortar round, that violate the Chemical Weapons Convention.

3. Pursuing a chemical weapons program while fully cognizant that it violates the Chemical Weapons Convention and US Department of Defense regulations;

4. Attempting to cover up the illicit program by classifying as secret even its own legal interpretations of the Chemical Weapons Convention and attempting to block access to documents requested under US information freedom law.

These charges are detailed in the attached Annex to this news release, in the accompanying map and fact sheet, and the Sunshine Project's JNLWD documents web page, which has full text of more than two dozen documents. Specific citations are in footnotes below.

The Weapons: JNLWD's secret program is not focusing on highly lethal agents such as VX or sarin. Rather, the emphasis is on "non-lethal" chemical weapons that incapacitate. JNLWD's science advisors define "non-lethal" as resulting in death or permanent injury in 1 in 100 victims.(1) JNLWD's Research Director told a US military magazine "We need something besides tear gas, like calmatives, anesthetic agents, that would put people to sleep or in a good mood." (2) These weapons are intended for use against "potentially hostile civilians", in anti-terrorism operations, counterinsurgency, and other military operations.

The major focus of JNLWD's operation is on the use of drugs as weapons, particularly so-called "calmatives", a military term for mind-altering or sleep inducing chemical weapons. Other agents mentioned as militarily useful in the documents are convulsants, which are dangerous cramp-inducing drugs, and pharmaceuticals that failed development trials due to harmful side-effects. (3) This interest in so-called "calmatives" has been discussed in previous Project publications. (4)

New documents prove the existence of an advanced development program for long range delivery devices for the chemicals, in particular a "non-lethal" 81mm mortar round with a range of 2.5 kilometers and which is designed to work in standard issue US military weapons (the M252 mortar) (5). Photos of testing of this round and a gas generating payload canister are posted on the Sunshine Project's website. (6) JNLWD has recently asked the company building the gas canister, General Dynamics, to develop methodologies to characterize the aerosols it generates, and to calculate the ground area coverage of gas clouds created by an airburst at different altitudes. (7) A chemical mortar round with a 2.5 kilometer range has solely military applications, and cannot possibly be justified for a US military domestic riot control purpose.

Duurrrrr, let's just keep throwing turds around....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Isn't Alex Jones like the Glenn Beck of the Conspiracy World?

I mean, how many things has he said that have come to pass? how many that have not?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is another man working on the ebola virus while at University:
tulane.edu...

This is the project worked on:
projectreporter.nih.gov...

and now, he's on the board of directors for a biodefense, biomanufacturing, biopharmaceutical company
www.biofactura.com...

He was also cited by the sunshine group for doing his research in an inadequate lab - they just couldn't get the evidence released like they did in the other case.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

Benjamin Franklin

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Alex really needs to have the contents of his coffee analyzed for psychotropic drugs and other potential mind altering substances... Someone is obviously secretly giving him something.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We're on the event horizon huh? Radio controlled helicopters with Ebola virus and nerve agent to kill us all?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Could you or anyone else for that matter help me with a contribution???

I remember a few years ago learning of how the 1918 Spanish flu quite realistically had been 'brought on'.. there is valid info floating around about how the flu was dug up in either arctic or antarctic region...

I am unable to locate it and hopefully some of the brighter minds on this thread know of, heard of, or can find it.

As I recall, it was very solid info from a respected gentleman in the scientific crowd..also there are supposedly pictures of the expedition where the stuff was dug up..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had heard that comet Encke might have had something to do with the flu of 1918 due to the Tunguscka event, and the 'bird flu' in 2007 when a cme knocked off some of the tail and it rained down on earth in June,July, and November

It was at perihelion in 1918, and this is what happened in Kansas - sun went black, yellow haze in the sky

They blamed it on a dust storm mixed with burning manure, but shortly thereafter, everyone started dying.

history-world.org...

Something to think about

We'll get to see more of this in November
enews.coloradomtn.edu...
edit on 5-8-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've learned to enjoy AJ and I practice audio English with his videos and radio, but let's not forget EBOLA is person-to-person transmitted by BODY FLUIDS (blood, sweat, urine)...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

I've learned to enjoy AJ and I practice audio English with his videos and radio, but let's not forget EBOLA is person-to-person transmitted by BODY FLUIDS (blood, sweat, urine)...

Unless those evil scientists and microbiologists sequestered at Dugway have found a way to weaponize this or any lethal virus and make it airborne.

Insert evil laugh here.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I think what AJ meant was a hypothetical meaning the US Govt and it's microbiologists have created enough virus's to kill the world 10 times over......and he's right.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join