It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wow! Hope he's wrong on this one. I'm not American (thank heavens) Alex has another heart attack in this One Minute Radio Outburst about what he's found out.

Is this for real??????????????????? Helicopters at the ready with Ebola to spray on American People!!!!!

www.rawstory.com...

I know the guy gets carried away but ..........

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow. He's really starting to lose the run of himself lately. Lets hope he just losing it and is wrong on this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

honestly if he says anything that your uncertain about check for it on other website(that are reliable) and if you dont find it assume hes lying, if you do than and only than should you be concerned

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones is crazy, I mean he's become a fear mongering idiot.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This sounds pretty hard to believe, but I wouldn't put anything past the fascists that are running this country right now. They murdered Americans on 9/11, and they have been murdering foreigners since, but they will murder Americans again. Of that, there should be little doubt. Only the scale of the next false flag is in question. And let's hope Jones is out to lunch on that part of it.
edit on 4-8-2011 by HenryTwoTimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ebola loaded choppers?!?

Okay, time to head back into the Sherwood Forest.

Mix in our economic mess with Alex Jones and death squads and I'm making camp, collecting firewood and sharpening arrowheads!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't like this guy at all but I read a thread earlier about movement of military gear across the states and well kinda fits together.

link

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yep, I have to agree with you there,

He will be off the air before to long.....I used to find him entertaining but now he has just lost it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yep, I have to agree with you there,

He will be off the air before to long.....I used to find him entertaining but now he has just lost it.
I mean Jesus, he can't hold a sentence without screaming his bloody head off at us.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I searched for any references to robotic helicopters spraying Ebola. The only hits I got were to this Alex Jones clip. I would say that Mr. Jones has officially lost it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When the Armenians were slaughtered by the Turks in 1915, word got out that the Ottoman Empire was systematically killing all the Armenians in Turkey but almost none of the Armenians who lived in Turkey at the time believed the rumors and stayed in their homes to be slaughtered at the hands of the Turks.

Im just saying stuff like this happens and the people that go out screaming run run are made fun of and ridiculed until the SHTF and then everyone is like "OH WE SHOULD"VE LISTENED TO SO AND SO"

Not saying Jones is right, cuz in my opinion his an idiot fear mongerer trying to get ratings BUT I wonder when that day will come when one of these prophecies/alerts becomes reality and we all made fun of it.

My 2 cents
edit on 4-8-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I know, but still right now Alex Jones looks like a man about to pop a gasket.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm on the same page. I also can't help but think about how many of us have the odd contact who we can call up and check things out to get the true story or at least a bit of balance on a story and I often wonder that these tv guys would have access to info that the rest of us are excluded from.

But if we believed it all - Hell we'd be running down the drive and heading for the hills every day. It's driving me crazy as I try to get the heads up don't know about other folks but it's like living on the edge!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I know, but still right now Alex Jones looks like a man about to pop a gasket.

He is the biggest douchebag in the world, no wait 2nd biggest, right after Bush.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

But if we believed it all - Hell we'd be running down the drive and heading for the hills every day. It's driving me crazy as I try to get the heads up don't know about other folks but it's like living on the edge!

I know what you mean. I take all this BS really lightly but I still like knowing whats going on. Information is power, sorry I had to say that corny line

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its true that the government will in fact kill all the citizens in order to protect itself , this is one major reason for all the underground bases. the Elite have figured its easier to kill everyone off on the entire planet, so their families can have it all for them selves, its their purest agenda. once this has been accomplished then there will be no further need for economics, governments, religion, war. it will just be a planet paradise they can happily called home.

maybe this is the paradise the Jehovah's witnesses keep trying to sell

I say we make a run on all their hide outs and in the event they do try to kill all of us, they'll all die right along with us

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
Wow. He's really starting to lose the run of himself lately. Lets hope he just losing it and is wrong on this one.

If he can produce the documents lets see them.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok, I promise you I have the most open mind of anyone on this entire site and will entertain almost any subject
put before me but,

When you start talkin' 'bout remote controlled "helicoppers" spraying EBOLA VIRUS with the intent of killing every last man,woman,and child in AmeriKa, that's when I have to bow out. Sorry.

I am the first one to come running to Alex's defense but this guy has truely lost his
MOTHER#IN mind!!!!

Can you even imagine his poor wife and kids???
God, what I would do to be a fly on the wall at the ol' Jones's homestead!!!
That poor lady probably gets an earful of this # everynight!!!

God be with you Mrs. Jones.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But it's true 'Information IS Power' though they say - it's not the knowledge that gives you power, it's what you do with it! Unfortunately we tend to ignore most of it - so when do we sit up and listen and act.

I VERY often remember the jews slowly walking into the Gas Chambers - believing they were going for a shower! Are we doing the same?????

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I searched for any references to robotic helicopters spraying Ebola. The only hits I got were to this Alex Jones clip. I would say that Mr. Jones has officially lost it.

Yes, because the US Government is really going to allow that info to freely circle the internet from 'actual' sources. Of course not people...and if you are from the US, you OF ALL PEOPLE should know the veil of secrecy well and truly enough by now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join