It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an embarrassment.... if anyone listens to him for any other reason than to laugh at him, then you need your head looking at.

The guy is retarded.

Pumped up WWE moron who can't even say a sentence without screaming like an idiot.

I loved it when Peter Jospeh was interviewed by Alex Jones..... he really showed his true colours... Alex Jones is a manipulative liar who only wants to make money.
edit on 5/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

haha yes

Nano-robots could bear the virus (with a little drop of flu) We breath nano-robots and they release Ebola and Flu in our lungs..., so we can spread it.

PS - probably the truly hilarious part of all this is that in these turbulent times ANYTHING can be possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I had heard of nano tech being used to create weather patterns, but not for spreading disease

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was listening to this show live when I heard it. I was wondering what he was talking about and figured that he was just fear mongering for drama purposes. I dont' know though, he does start yelling a lot. It usually makes me laugh when he goes off

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Typical ATS drivel.

Yak like old ladies about Jones.

So tell me. What is the sunshine project and lets take a look at Jones' documents.

Debunkers who cant debunk. nice.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Alex Jones is a complete idiot who will say anything to make himself more popular, remember the rail cars he said that were to transport Americans to "concentration camps" that turned out to be nothing more than auto transports? This douche bag thrives on peoples fear.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You can all say what you want about Alex, but he opened my eyes when talking about what really happened in the bin laden raid. Where are the women who lived in the compound with him? Why hasn't the media fallen over themselves to interview them? What about the body which was dumped into the ocean and the photographs which only select congressmen saw? We were told that the pictures were too gory to show, yet they had no problems showing the Saddam Hussein hanging, or the JFK assassination.

The story changed about ten times in the MSM. CNN released obviously photo-shopped pictures of the passports of the women. What about the staged photograph where the President was apparently staring at the raid with his cabinet members? All of seal team six's camera went out so we don't have video of the raid. Dumping a Muslim body in the ocean is only customary if you die on the ocean, but that's not the lie we were told.

Alex may not be correct on some things, but he's been correct on many others. If the only thing we have is truth mixed with lies, I'll pick Alex because the truth to lie ratio is much better than the MSM.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
hold the phone....I do not listen to alex jones...he lost my vote when he left the united states government senate....anyways, if that doesnt prove who he really is....then I dont know what will...
bUT

and I do say but....there was another form on here a day or so ago about helicopters flying all over the uk.......

could it be related?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

No, it's the other way round except Glenn Beck COPIED AJ

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Will they release this bug just in time for that Comet Passing so that they can say that viruses released by the tail of the comet caused it. Good way to depopulate eh!

As for Alex Jones and the Lies or Truth scenario - well that's how we have conspiracies!

If we had ANYONE who had all the truth to tell us then we wouldn't have any conspiracy theories we'd know everything! There'd be nothing left to hide or find out if you know what I mean and we all know that, thats not about to happen. We just have to carry on trying to wheedle the truth from the fiction.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Well said, I believe this thread has been made to discredit the man. Just listen to what the guys says and try looking it up for yourself. I did this for a long time and concluded that he is REALLY trying to help people. Corruption REALLY makes the guy mad, and that's why he's been able to wake so may people up. And guess what... he is able to make money from it. Is that so bad? Yes, he really smart... maybe on the edge of crazy. But, there are a lot of VERY smart, very EVIL people out there. Alex Jones is against these people. So, for the masses of good people out there, if you have to take a side, there should be no questions about who to follow.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
killing the populace in such an overt way....lets just say our leaders arent as reckless as they were in Nazi Germany. Draws too much attention.

Besides, they still need slaves and folks to put them on pedestals

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know much about Alex Jones, but I don't believe they will unleash the Ebola virus on the population. In the realm of viruses, it's not a very long-lived and successful virus. It kills the host too quickly.

And if it's depopulation the NWO wants, it's already been unfolding for the past decade or so. Add to that a little Fukushima radiation, 10+ years of chemtrails, BP spill, more years of fluoride, pharma meds, vaccines, lab-made West Nile-Like virus, lab-made Lyme Disease, lab-made AIDS virus, GMOs, EMF pollution, TV (brain entrainment), global dimming, planet pollution, doom & gloom vibes, fast foods, coming food shortages..etc. etc.

It's already happening without the Ebola Virus….
edit on 5-8-2011 by TETRA.X because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
-Adolf Hitler Quote

It reminds me of people who claim Alex is wrong, when everything he says can be verified.

Hmmm...

It will always be a small percentage that sees the truth, because they are good politicians at heart, that haven't been appointed.
-Déjà Vu

For people that see the truth, here is a quote that is fitting..

As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid.
-Adolf Hitler

That should be proof how the skeptics in this thread have secured there alliance, and how evil factions look at us.

Godspeed...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time Alex Jones has out right lied. Just listen to Y2K broadcast where he talks about Russia launching nuclear weapons, nuclear power plants melting down, and missiles and wars breaking out. He was full of BS obviously none of that stuff happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Proven to be fake, those videos are not Alex, nice try. The other video has been proven to be a rival to alex that talked alot of crap.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Government Bot/Agent - with the only post you placed on ATS has been this one. hmm... you have no evidence besides your proven fake info
That voice is not Alex and is a impersonator on record!

We got your number!
edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

So tell me. What is the sunshine project and lets take a look at Jones' documents.

LMAO! Funny you should mention that. When read this thread, I Googled it and nothing comes up except some Sunshine Project affiliated with Caribbean Cruises.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moralcompass

Well said, I believe this thread has been made to discredit the man. Just listen to what the guys says and try looking it up for yourself.

Speaking only for myself, I DID look up what he's saying in this thread.....and I found NOTHING. This thread hasn't been made to discredit the man, the MAN discredits HIMSELF!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

Government Bot/Agent - with the only post you placed on ATS has been this one. hmm... you have no evidence besides your proven fake info
That voice is not Alex and is a impersonator on record!

We got your number!
edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: spelling

For one I just signed up today because I seen nobody posted links to Alex Jone's Y2K broadcast. 2nd Alex Jones followers are the first to scream that anyone that disagrees with Alex and exposes his fear mongering as a government agent, sock puppet, or member of the Illuminati. That tactic wont work on me.

Where is the proof that is was an impersonator? I haven't seen anything like that in my research on the topic. Show me the so called 'on record' documents, videos, or sound files of this impersonator.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join