It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Helicopters at the Ready

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wow this guy is off his effin rocker. This goes to show you how being immersed in conspiracies 24/7 can alter your view on the world. I know a lot of military men and women and I know for a fact none of them would follow an order to comit genocide. Just an overly paranoid, fear mongering, warped mind at work.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Call names all you want, you're the one who doesn't know how to read...

Originally posted by KSprepared
The emergence of the Ebola virus is tied specifically to CIA and Litton Bioneticcs, and also has ties to the founder of the AIDS virus. Here's a good read on Ebola specifically - pages 25 and 28 are of particular interest
www.blackherbals.com...

Here's an email from a Univ of Wisconsin-Madison researcher complaining of lax security closing down his research. Do you think they may have been hoping some would escape the lab in this case?

Here is the researcher:
www.vetmed.wisc.edu...

and his email:
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg122257.html
oops, link too long
http /www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg122257.html

Originally posted by 1825114
Is ATS full of children now? Seems most threads are nothing but name calling and rumor spreading.

"Interview with Edward Hammond, Director of the U.S. Office of The Sunshine Project, an organization focusing on oversight of research involving biological weapons agents."

www.sunshine-project.org...

The Sunshine Project
News Release
24 September 2002

US Military Operating a Secret Chemical Weapons Program
Sunshine Project provides evidence for US violation of international law

(Austin and Hamburg, 24 September 2002) - The Sunshine Project today accuses the US military of conducting a chemical weapons research and development program in violation of international arms control law. The charges follow an 18 month investigation of the Department of Defense's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD). The investigation made extensive use of the US Freedom of Information Act to obtain Pentagon records that form the primary basis of the allegations. An array of documents, many of which have been posted on the Sunshine Project website, demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that JNLWD is operating an illegal and classified chemical weapons program.

Specifically, the Sunshine Project accuses the JNLWD of:

1. Conducting a research and development program on toxic chemical agents for use as weapons, including anesthetics and psychoactive substances, in violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention;

2. Developing long-range military delivery devices for these chemicals, including an 81mm chemical mortar round, that violate the Chemical Weapons Convention.

3. Pursuing a chemical weapons program while fully cognizant that it violates the Chemical Weapons Convention and US Department of Defense regulations;

4. Attempting to cover up the illicit program by classifying as secret even its own legal interpretations of the Chemical Weapons Convention and attempting to block access to documents requested under US information freedom law.

These charges are detailed in the attached Annex to this news release, in the accompanying map and fact sheet, and the Sunshine Project's JNLWD documents web page, which has full text of more than two dozen documents. Specific citations are in footnotes below.

The Weapons: JNLWD's secret program is not focusing on highly lethal agents such as VX or sarin. Rather, the emphasis is on "non-lethal" chemical weapons that incapacitate. JNLWD's science advisors define "non-lethal" as resulting in death or permanent injury in 1 in 100 victims.(1) JNLWD's Research Director told a US military magazine "We need something besides tear gas, like calmatives, anesthetic agents, that would put people to sleep or in a good mood." (2) These weapons are intended for use against "potentially hostile civilians", in anti-terrorism operations, counterinsurgency, and other military operations.

The major focus of JNLWD's operation is on the use of drugs as weapons, particularly so-called "calmatives", a military term for mind-altering or sleep inducing chemical weapons. Other agents mentioned as militarily useful in the documents are convulsants, which are dangerous cramp-inducing drugs, and pharmaceuticals that failed development trials due to harmful side-effects. (3) This interest in so-called "calmatives" has been discussed in previous Project publications. (4)

New documents prove the existence of an advanced development program for long range delivery devices for the chemicals, in particular a "non-lethal" 81mm mortar round with a range of 2.5 kilometers and which is designed to work in standard issue US military weapons (the M252 mortar) (5). Photos of testing of this round and a gas generating payload canister are posted on the Sunshine Project's website. (6) JNLWD has recently asked the company building the gas canister, General Dynamics, to develop methodologies to characterize the aerosols it generates, and to calculate the ground area coverage of gas clouds created by an airburst at different altitudes. (7) A chemical mortar round with a 2.5 kilometer range has solely military applications, and cannot possibly be justified for a US military domestic riot control purpose.

Duurrrrr, let's just keep throwing turds around....

Originally posted by KSprepared
Here is another man working on the ebola virus while at University:
tulane.edu...

This is the project worked on:
projectreporter.nih.gov...

and now, he's on the board of directors for a biodefense, biomanufacturing, biopharmaceutical company
www.biofactura.com...

He was also cited by the sunshine group for doing his research in an inadequate lab - they just couldn't get the evidence released like they did in the other case.

Originally posted by XtraTL
Now when Alex Jones makes a claim like this, time to do some research and see if there is anything to it.

* First google helicopters ebola => yep, google returns 935,000 responses

* check out if the sunshine organisation exists => yep it stopped operating in 2008, so it exists

* check if anybody else is saying anything about ebola helicopters on the web => yep, there's a massive discussion of it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, looks like this is for real.

Yawn. So I wonder what's on the box tonight.

Or is that all just made up, makebelieve, fairy tale material?

edit on 6-8-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Those of you saying that you dont like A.J. because he is fear mongering...

Well shouldn't you be scared? Isn't that the point? Look at the US, and the rest of the world is going, in debt, in war, in a growing police state. Its not heading towards utopia for the common man. Maybe if more people were scared, more people would fight back and not let big business, and big government and all these wacko secret societies encroach on our lives.

You may not like it, but I dont think he does either. But what else can he do, what would you do?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

"Media Matters" huh, that pretty much says it all, you might want to rely on better sources for your info. There is and always will be a faction dedicated to smearing Alex Jones and that might include yourself, but let me ask you this, who else in this Country in broadcast journalism is leading the fight to restore our Constitutional Rights, exposing corrupt politicians and Big Brother???

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Now, let me add this little bit of information into the mix. I have a friend who applied to a very large hospital in the midwest trying to get a job and he told me this. That in his orientation through the hospital, their was a room that was quarantined and he learned that there was a airborne virus in the room that kills. It wasn't a joke he told me and that it was lethal if exposed in the room. They said the people quarantined were going to die. Now, if the sunshine project's helicopter thingy (won't happen, I know) occurs, seems like the perfect diversion and misinformation tactic to cover it up. right? mIX IT Up!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I always take AJ with again of salt, especially here lately. Sometimes he seems to leak false information, whether knowingly or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stok3r
I always take AJ with again of salt, especially here lately. Sometimes he seems to leak false information, whether knowingly or not.

agree

What if AJ was a calm none screaming hobbit would people like him even more? nah I don't know lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stok3r

I don't watch Jones religiously but I do subscribe to support his cause because nobody else is doing what he does, true he does get caught up in the heat of the moment at times but his message is always clear. Other than when he is taking calls if he does a piece on a topic he always flashes up on the screen the documentation, evidence to support his claims. Guys in his position are always privy to information that can't be published but I would have to say he walks the edge on this. It's always too easy to bash or debunk without any evidence, those that do lack credibility and I'm hearing some of that here.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
LOL! Gotta love that music that comes in the background near the end. Totally fitting. This is Quentin type material, very entertaining. How is old AJ going to top this one? Can't get much more doomy than that.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

mediamatters sucks arse. and you can take that to the bank.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
I know a lot of military men and women and I know for a fact none of them would follow an order to comit genocide..

they wouldn't, but others would.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TESTING CANADIAN RESPONSES TOO!!! Veered into Canadian airspace by accident my a$$.

Wayne Groen, 42, a church deacon from Lynden Washington who shone a spotlight into the cockpit of a low-flying U.S., border patrol helicopter has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and fined $5,000. Groen’s actions in Sept. 2010, had blinded the pilot of the helicopter, who was wearing night goggles, forcing him to veer into Canadian airspace near Abbotsford’s airport.

www.globaltvbc.com...

/end sarcasm.

Alex Jones has become quite unstable.
He is more dangerous now, to his followers, than ever

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The psychopaths in charge urgently need to be hanged for terrorism, mass murder and war crimes so I´d not put anything at all past them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He also regularly insults people that disagree with him when they call in to his show. If you listen to his show for any amount of time you'll see him start talking real slow and in a mentally handicapped sounding voice so his viewers can 'understand' I heard him even say some people are retarded and needs to be talked to that way. Insulting your listeners isn't a good way to win people over unless he trying to great across being a conspiracy theorist somehow makes you intelligent.

Here is a video of him insulting a caller and after that it shows him crying like a baby after being arrested lol

He also says the media is owned by Arabs which is a lie. He also cusses out a caller and pretty much is challenging him to a fight basically.

And here he is caught lying:

This one is interesting where it's discussed he got beat in a fight.

Jack Blood Exposes Alex Jones

Here is Alex Jones's wife saying Alex is a good actor:

edit on 6-8-2011 by SigilOfLux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Being attacked by total nobodies hasn´t fazed Alex yet. He just keeps going strong.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Maybe the "purpose" Jones and the others like him is to get the masses so accustomed to hearing BS that when a "true" warning comes no one will pay any attention and will just assume it's another crazy talking.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I live in Australia, I like you Yanks, I have no problems with your country, other than your lack of English and your inability to pro-nounce your words properly....Just try please!
Seriously I turn on my computer every morning to read what has happened over in your wonderful country, nah, not really, I turn on my computer to see if you guys are still there.
Hold tight.
Somethings going on.
You have my prayers.
Somethings going on. Watch your backs, love each other, look after each other...Watch.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How many times does Jones have to be wrong before some of you stop believing his tabloidesque ranting? Don't you realize he is all about the $$$ for him? The more he rants, the more people tune in, the bigger his show gets. You are delusional if you feel he is a "true patriot." He is the radio version of the old Geraldo Rivera show. It's pure radio trash. He may inject some truth in his rambling, but just enough to keep everyone hooked.

I can't begin to fathom how the government would feel that spraying ebola across the U.S. would "fix" the crisis. It makes no sense at all. They want to simply murder their fellow Americans.. as a fix it solution? Please.. I hope no one buys into this rubbish.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I didnt click the link. As far as seen,you did not state who has these helicopters ready.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I just did a search on "Sunshine Project", which WAS an organization that did research, etc. on biotechnology and biological weapons. This announcement was posted at their site:

"...As of 1 February 2008, the Sunshine Project is suspending its operations.

Although this website is no longer updated, it remains online as an archive of our activities and publications from 2000 through 2008.

If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at tsp@sunshine-project.org.

Thank you for your interest..."
www.sunshine-project.org...
----------------
So if Alex does have information from the Sunshine Project, then it would appear that it's old information...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join