It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Wow! You should send your second vid to Vlad to translate, that would be very interesting...or I'l get the mother in law to do it when she gets here.
Good find
star for you x

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am currently at work but I will watch the videos when I get home. The Nazi's defiantly new so much more then what we are told regarding this earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
An old fav topic to be sure.

I haven't come across a pic of the map yet - perhaps in one of the vids I haven't watched all posted here yet... but there is a diagram of the hollow earth that I clearly recall seeing and reading about as a kid, in an old old "Book of Knowledge" set of encyclopedias.

This set of books came from the turn of the century - how I wish we never would have sold them - I learned not too long ago that the info was pulled from books/textbooks etc.

History - hidden history-- there's a fair amount of info out there if you care to dig in to it.

Also those who never sold old old sets of encyclopedias - go ahead have a look in the "H - I" and see what you find.

I haven't seen the video here yet of the big opening in the earth in Antarctica.
Here it is, please excuse if I missed it earlier on in this thread:

Good digging OP!
The hollow earth is always fascinating.

What we think we know, or don't.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's true that the Nazis believed in the Hollow Earth. That doesn't answer the question whether it exists, although there is some evidence of Subterranean Civilizations as indicated in my threads "Untersberg" and "Subterranean Dwarves". The Nazis wanted to find out for themselves whether their theories are true so they sent expeditions to the Antarctica and to Tibet. The regime fell, apparently before they could find conclusive evidence of their Hollow Earth Theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Nationalistic Germans claiming to have found places in their mythology, thus making their myths "superior".

Sure, seems legit.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by shagreen heart

Nationalistic Germans claiming to have found places in their mythology, thus making their myths "superior".

Sure, seems legit.

Its kind of sounds like the Jews and myths behind their bible

edit on 4-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Not really. Though I don't know what you mean by that, it's pretty clear some religions have more truth to them than others. And I would take the bible any day over Thor and his minions.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by meathed

Not really.

No, incorrect, it sounds exactly like them.

Though I don't know what you mean by that,

Yes you do or you wouldn't have replied with your thoughts and stance so quickly.

it's pretty clear some religions have more truth to them than others.

Its pretty clear all religions are full of BS.

And I would take the bible any day over Thor and his minions.

When it come's to race and religion, Its sad to know that you would believe in one fairytale over another fairytale.

edit on 4-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I see where you're going, Nationalistic Germans claiming to have found places in "their" mythology and in order to make the myth superior: They decide to send documentation to German U-boat captains of coords and maneuvers of a myth underwater cave leading to Agartha, specific orders to the SS to requit soldiers with no family ties for this missions etc etc. Then they leave these docs hidden in some offices in Berlin waiting some counter-intelligence agency gets them. Eventually it would became viral through ATS and the myth will be worldwide glorified.

Sure, seems legit.

In my opinion we are not here to discuss about nazis. Despite the horrible things they have done we should not become sentimental and discuss the documentation with hatred. I think we could nourish the thread by contacting the man in moscow who had the docs, where did he get them from? somebody can speak russian? please let me know. If it eventually comes out a whole fake it's ok, but let's look into it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
It's true that the Nazis believed in the Hollow Earth. That doesn't answer the question whether it exists, although there is some evidence of Subterranean Civilizations as indicated in my threads "Untersberg" and "Subterranean Dwarves". The Nazis wanted to find out for themselves whether their theories are true so they sent expeditions to the Antarctica and to Tibet. The regime fell, apparently before they could find conclusive evidence of their Hollow Earth Theory.

Indeed.

Maybe our perception of what a hollow earth means? I think quite possibly there could be huge channels, caverns, caves, holes, naturally formed tunnels all caused by erosion, tectonic activity, mineral content, heat, water etc.
Some of which MAY connect between continents and countries etc. So, my belief discounts the 'hollow' idea of the hollow earth - but I DO think there may be unexplored routes below ground, and thus this may explain why the Nazi's and other explorers began searching.

Some related links

paranormal.about.com...

www.unmuseum.org...

www.berzinarchives.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

Although I would like to see some historical documentation proving of the above.

Good thread
edit on 4-8-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Well one fairy tale did contribute to the rise and fall of several empires. The other one contributed to general silliness like throwing your dead relatives into a bog and eating dinner with them when they floated back up a month later.

There's plenty of decent truths in many religions, but I find the Abrahamic ones to be the most consistent. Every couple of decades we dig up some old heretical book lost to the ages and loe and behold the stories are generally the same stuff. Having survived the apocalypse that was the fall of Rome without going through pretty much any changes, I consider it far more legitimate than other religions, whose words and traditions that are hasty in change every time their main civilizations fall.

So as where the Indo-European traditions change every century or so in their histories, the general sayings in the Abrahamic traditions have not changed. And the discovery of many things, ranging from the ark/eden story that seems to be on 9,000 year old rocks at gobek tepe, to what I am currently researching in which someone I know said that in 1753 near his town a rock was discovered with the writing "Thus far the god of Joshua has helped us.", I'd say it's remains pretty consistent whatever form it has taken in the last many eons of its existence.

If there is any indirect proof that a religion has something to it, I'd say its the ability for it to last without change. Thus far the only religions I have seen in which this is true are pretty much Abrahamic faiths, and few long forgotten myths in Africa and America. I naturally think of them as far more true than not.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 4-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
sounds like this movie coming out next year:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoshearer

Well no. What I'm saying is that Nazis were renound in their lies. Going so far as to purposely design tanks they know were good, but had flaws that only they knew about, and leaking the data to the allies.

What I am saying is that Nazi Germany had a superiority complex. And aside from the fact that this story is as crazy as they come, the data far more supports that the Earth has a hot magma core within than otherwise. And I don't consider some half-remembered documents from known liars to be a legitimate reason to doubt the scientific consensus.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

FYI, you can click the "subscribe" link on the top of the page and it will appear in your "My ATS" section.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This was an interesting thread. And now you smear religion allover it. Stop that please. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

This was an interesting thread. And now you smear religion allover it. Stop that please. Thank you.

Well in all fairness it was on topic. He mentioned how 'records' can survive a long time, even buried - and also how certain folk do like to alter myths to their own agenda.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

He could have said that without the whole Abrahamic stuff. Religions, and their followers, tend to screw up things and this thread was doing just fine.

Ans yes, documents can survive a long period of time. That doesn't mean that the contents is true (or not). Repeating the same message over and over again doesn't make it true.

/ot

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's the same pictures posted over, and over, and over again so they can mix in some cool music.

SO disappointing!

The only thing I got from these vids was:
- the desire to see a much better presentation of the hollow earth theory (this sucked)
- the Russian song at the beginning of the first vid is cool
- I want to know more about the 'Slavic power' towards the end where the guys appear to have some 'Vulcan-like' fighting and defense skills! (very cool)

edit on 8/4/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's one of those subjects in which we will never know. The hollow Earth theory doesnt have to mean the whole world is like a tennis ball, but more like a porous rock with cavities and caves interconnecting and what not. We have created our own domain of hollow Earth in the London Underground and the Paris metro etc. To me its not that much of a crazy idea that it could have some scientific validness.
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Does anyone know how to remove text from a video so it can be translated? The pictures and the maps are fascinating, but without text to explain it all it is very frustrating. That, and some of the words cannot even be read without some sort of visual enhancement.

Dunno if its been covered... my suggestion would be screen shot then run the image through the equivelant of scnning software that recognised character in a documner and then prints them as a document... just a thought!

OCR software.. there is actually a version on office2007

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join