It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I truly enjoyed that. The truth is none of us here will ever go there to discover the truth. We can sit back in our chairs and try to sound intelligent about the many theories. Truth is none of us will ever truly know. I don't think it is any more or less probable than any other theory going right now or throughout history. So why not? This entire planet is a mystery.

One has to ask, why spend so many resources on something if there isn't a probability to it's reality?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I truly enjoyed that. The truth is none of us here will ever go there to discover the truth. We can sit back in our chairs and try to sound intelligent about the many theories. Truth is none of us will ever truly know. I don't think it is any more or less probable than any other theory going right now or throughout history. So why not? This entire planet is a mystery.

One has to ask, why spend so many resources on something if there isn't a probability to it's reality?

the quest for truth, i suppose. nobody knew what they would find when they first tried to sail the ocean, but they knew if they didn't try, they'd never know, and potentially be depriving themselves of something that could set them free.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If there wasent something to it..Why would the Nazis be so interested

Large tunnel complex perhaps ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
okay this is just weird!

"In the first tale, written by Tom Defalco, Namor, The Human Torch, Toro, The Angel, Ferret, and Betty Dean, Namor’s policewoman friend, team up to battle Dr. Manyac, his Nazi cohort, Herr Gaufman, and their small army of Green Flames. The Green Flames are robots who generate a flame that burns freezing cold. Their cold flame is powerful enough to challenge The Torch and Toro. Turns out, "

Names quoted from Byrds letter used in search and this is what I found...
source
www.comicbookbin.com...

Silly coincidence?!

ha, interesting find. i think the writers must have read their antarctic tales researching their land of the lost, which i believe is on antarctica in the marvel universe in the older gens.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works

Gravity works in all directions. As more mass is implanted over the milenia from meteors comets cosmic dust the crust gets externally heavy. Remember the Earth molten core is just a theory it has never actually been proven. There is more to the hollow earth theory however you need to be interested and research it to get the aspects.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to remove text from a video so it can be translated? The pictures and the maps are fascinating, but without text to explain it all it is very frustrating. That, and some of the words cannot even be read without some sort of visual enhancement.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In case some people skipped over this

"The task force came steaming back with their data which then became classified "top secret". Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal retired and started to "talk". He was put in Bethesda Naval Hospital psychiatric ward where he was prevented from seeing or talking to anyone, including his wife. After a short while he was thrown out the window while trying to hang himself with a bedsheet. It was ruled a suicide, case closed.

He was telling people about the underground aryan base."

Source
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I want to see this guys maps too! AND I want to know how he got hold of the letter from Byrd in the first place?
Reckon Wikileaks might have something on this?
Dig dig dig

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
One of the maps that flashed up several times over those vids, mentions other entries into the 'interior' including Tibet, Pyramids...etc

This just makes me very excited about....what if?!?!

en.wikipedia.org...

Can someone do a screen shot and re-size of that map?
I have no idea how to do it. If your lovely enough to explain it to me please make the instructions for 'absolute idiots' or else I wont be able to...

arrh! Where are all the ATS nerds (affectionate term) when you need them?!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

One of the maps that flashed up several times over those vids, mentions other entries into the 'interior' including Tibet, Pyramids...etc

en.wikipedia.org...

I have no idea how to do it. If your lovely enough to explain it to me please make the instructions for 'absolute idiots' or else I wont be able to...

i can do it, and i can tell you how to do it too

to do it yourself, open MS paint, pause the frame you want, and hit PRTSC or PRINT SCREEN (keyboards can be different. then in paint, go up to edit and hit PASTE. crop/resize the picture however you want.
edit on 3-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: oops!

where in the video does it appear?
edit on 3-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

en.wikipedia.org...

i can do it, and i can tell you how to do it too

to do it yourself, open MS paint, pause the frame you want, and hit PRTSC or PRINT SCREEN (keyboards can be different. then in paint, go up to edit and hit PASTE. crop/resize the picture however you want.
edit on 3-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: oops!

where in the video does it appear?
edit on 3-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that just skimmed second vid it's at 7:42 I will attempt it soon, and I do mean attempt

Gotta go and get the rug rats will check back in later.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
First off to all you people in this thread who think that the nazi's were ALL crazed evil demons and psychopaths please be so kind and do some research first.

As a German, while I agree that the things that occurred in WWII were among the greatest of tragedies that ever occurred, need I remind you that there were similar genocides conducted by other nations as well. One example are the work camps in Russia and the persecution and successive killings of thousands in the Soviet Union.

Next off let me tell you UNLIKE most people on this forum I was fortunate enough to have visited several Concentration Camps and learned about it in depth. So here is a snippet of information for you, the soldiers as well as the inmates are responsible for what happened and its manifested by the Theory of Shared Guilt (The Drowned and the Saved - excellent book written by a Jewish inmate in a concentration camp).

To further this a little bit, even though the research conducted there, while unethical, is STILL being employed by our medical establishment (despite the medical community's awareness of where it originated from) and is currently saving millions of lives. Such studies included research on hypothermia, wound progression, infectious diseases, surgical methods etc. If your interested research Dachau Concentration Camp.

Furthermore the technology brought forward by the German engineering is currently propelling Rockets into Space and allowing our society to thrive. Also not to mention computer technology etc.

However this is not the point of this discussion. As far as I know - it was the Russians who have produced the deepest drilling into the earths crust, and it wasn't very deep. To further this point some more penetration of the earth via sonar frequency excitation is improbable due to the dispersing effects of different densities and only possible up to marginal depth. Also I have recently read on beforeitsnews.com strong evidence that the Earths core is crystalline in nature and not super dense molten material as previously thought (ill provide a link later). So please to all those disbelievers don't be so quick to say it is IMPOSSIBLE, nothing is impossible!

Here a possible explanation on how a hollow earth is created --> Earth forms from Galactic dust and under constant addition of pressure due to the accumulation of weight the core heats up. So far so good we got a planet and it has a molten core. Now the crust cools and eventually solidifies however if a critical mass is reached the core or molten center will collapse on itself and retract away from the crust and leave a hollow space in between. Btw this (collapse under critical mass) is how a sun forms causing its ignition. This would explain the theory that we have a central Sun. This is also in line with the previously stated, (the earth core is now thought of as crystalline in nature), since crystals are the densest known material. Furthermore under this scenario Earth would maintain the gravity corresponding to its calculated mass. Also on this note it would explain light emerging from the poles of the planet as shown in some of the video sources as well as documented on Jupiter or Saturn or Mars.

I would also like to mention the discovery of a huge dome under the Ice of Antarctica (lake Vostok or similar spelling) not so long ago. This lake or cavity is thought to have a completely isolated biosphere. This might be habitat mentioned in that earlier posts here. Or it could also be the underground sea displayed in the map before entry into the inner Earth.

On my last thought regarding this matter for now, do you guys remember Alien vs Predator? Remember how there was a giant structure under the Ice that incorporated all major pyramid architecture? And how he (actor in the movie) read in the hieroglyphs that we (humans) were brought here to serve on the GAME RESERVE (FREAKY like in the letter mentioned above)?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
its the most annoying thing in the world to watch a video where the maker doesnt even pay attention to how long it takes to read an on screen paragraph, leaves it up for a second and a half and you have to keep rewinding/pausing the video. ugh. ugh. double ugh.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
its the most annoying thing in the world to watch a video where the maker doesnt even pay attention to how long it takes to read an on screen paragraph, leaves it up for a second and a half and you have to keep rewinding/pausing the video. ugh. ugh. double ugh.

well it's worth the half second of your time, and the vids would run too long if he held the text on screen...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by criticalthought

dont know what you're suggesting, but i for one don't think the whole nazi crusade was worth these 'benefits' you're touting. in fact, i find pretty much the whole first part of your post pretty damn offensive.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

I'm not the one touting them, modern societies use of them is. I'm just bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

tout- verb - to describe or advertise boastfully

actually yes, you were touting them, or bringing them up as you put it. and you were pretty much using it as an excuse like, oh hey the nazis werent the worst ever, i mean, there have been other genocides and stuff, and there were really great medical advances from torturing people to death and infecting them with various diseases that we still see all the wonderful benefits of today! not to mention all of the engineering it paved the way for! yayyyyyyyyy

and dont forget what occurred was partially the inmates' fault!

sweet deal. keep working on that critical thought. oh and go away

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

tout/tout/
Verb: Attempt to sell (something), typically by pestering people in an aggressive or bold manner.
(There is a difference between mentioning something and touting it...)

I'm sorry if what I said offended you, it may be you're reading into my character with some kind of prejudice due to my nationality, but that is nothing new for me. I mentioned it because people act as though there was nothing done but vicious murder and while it was absolutely wrong, and among the greatest of tragedies in history (as I previously stated) we can all be thankful that those lives were not lost entirely in vain. I mentioned it because its apparently taboo to say, as well as rarely if ever acknowledged (as previously indicated). Those who conducted the experiments however deserved similar treatment. Do I make myself clear?

I however was not born until the mid 80s, and had no part in it nor did any member of my family. In fact a fair share of my family was lost during the war. Thanks for derailing the thread for your delicate sensitivities.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm

tout- verb - to describe or advertise boastfully

actually yes, you were touting them, or bringing them up as you put it. and you were pretty much using it as an excuse like, oh hey the nazis werent the worst ever, i mean, there have been other genocides and stuff, and there were really great medical advances from torturing people to death and infecting them with various diseases that we still see all the wonderful benefits of today! not to mention all of the engineering it paved the way for! yayyyyyyyyy

and dont forget what occurred was partially the inmates' fault!

sweet deal. keep working on that critical thought. oh and go away

can you please stop acting like a child? he's saying despite what happned in WW2, the war thrusted a beneficial wave of ingenuity and technological advancement. we use nuclear energy today to power our homes, when it was intended to obliterate humanity. understand? everything is ambivalent. leave it alone. you're extremely off topic and you know he wasn't defending the nazis, he was illustrating a point, and it doesn't matter if he was touting or not. i'll tout their technology. that doesn't make me a nazi. most scientists and engineers were under duress anyway.

so i hope everyone has it out of their system to parrot about how big and bad the nazis were as if nobody here grips that, so there doesn't need to be any more emotional derailing. you're all capable of that right?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the reason i spoke up had nothing to do with delicate sensitivities. you were acting in a defensive manner in relation to the way people perceive the nazis. the nazis deserve no defense. i understand what you are saying in that there is scientific benefit to any study wrong or right, but to essentially say that 'oh comeon, nazis werent all crazed demons'. please. the hatred and systematic extermination of an entire people is indefensible. if people went along with it, participated in it, they are as guilty as any. i would have died resisting my countrymen if i were in that situation. there's a reason that it's taboo as you say.

oh and by the way, as to you presumptuous assertion that i responded to you negatively because of prejudice to your nationality... yeah, no. i hold no prejudice against any nationality, i reserve judgement for people's actions, and in fact, i'm of german heritage.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

whatever man. name call all you want, but that's not all he said. there were a few choice tidbits in his post that were downright offensive. the inmates share the guilt? ok, dude. i'll be moving on now so you can set your train back on whatever rail you feel like. btw some photos in the vids were somewhat interesting, but i gotta say it was almost impossible to get through between the extremely annoying music, having to pause to read half a novel only for the vid to stop on a pic of a map for 20 seconds+.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join