It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Very interesting videos yet, in the first one, why does he end with that ridiculous show of "sistema martial art" bs? That garbage is pure suggestion a la Benny Hinn. Same with Dilman, pure bull. Sadly, to persuade the skeptics he had to resort to that trash. Anyhow, the hollow earth stuff was great, specially the documents and such. I wonder about the authenticity of these though. That sistema crap soured the experience IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
reply to post by shagreen heart

whatever man. name call all you want, but that's not all he said. there were a few choice tidbits in his post that were downright offensive. the inmates share the guilt? ok, dude. i'll be moving on now so you can set your train back on whatever rail you feel like. btw some photos in the vids were somewhat interesting, but i gotta say it was almost impossible to get through between the extremely annoying music, having to pause to read half a novel only for the vid to stop on a pic of a map for 20 seconds+.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

talking about the benefits of WW2 technology isn't the same thing as defending nazis. end of discussion.

try muting the sound and not putting your hand back on the hot stove. sorry you have to read a video with only photographs and words in it. sorry you can't just sit back and veg out and have to read half a novel every 20 seconds. sorry all you're doing is complaining in my thread. i'll get on all those things for you.

anyway we have documents here of exactly how to maneuver a submarine into the hollow earth. we have the names and photographs of the SS officers in charge of recruiting New Swabia soldiers for permanent residence. and we have documents of people breaking silence and being straight up murdered. MAPS of "inner earth" (which could certainly just be a large cave system that recieves enough sunlight such as the jungles in the giant cave they recently found in vietnam) with names of oceans, land masses, and swastikas on the map which i assume represent bases. hitlers bizzare occult obsession and company he kept. the documented presence of nazi germany surveying (they surveyed the entire antarctican continent) and sending large amounts of troops and resources and time at the *very end of the war* when they could be fighting. and even still trying to perfect their superweapon in the 11th hour. the 100's of german families suddenly living on and around antarctica. the eerie silence about the extremely credible admiral byrd missions. the sudden halting of the SS saucer technology? blacked out north and southpole images. light emitting from the poles. the actual lore of inner earth in civilizations and artifacts all around the planet. these videos, these documents, these letters, reports, breifings, anecdotes, and obvious links. criticalthought's legitimate scientific explanation on how a planet forms and can have it's own inner sun and not lose any mass or gravity. the mantle and core explanations are purely speculation, there is zero evidence for them. am i missing anything?

i really think that the hollow earth theory isn't so hollow.
edit on 4-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Very interesting videos yet, in the first one, why does he end with that ridiculous show of "sistema martial art" bs? That garbage is pure suggestion a la Benny Hinn. Same with Dilman, pure bull. Sadly, to persuade the skeptics he had to resort to that trash. Anyhow, the hollow earth stuff was great, specially the documents and such. I wonder about the authenticity of these though. That sistema crap soured the experience IMO.

haha, yeah, i'm not too sure what that is about, but i'll give him his artistic freedom, because he compiled a great bunch of videos, and everyone should check out his youtube channel as well for more hollow earth videos and other interesting stuff: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Documents found by SMERSH in Berlin Tiergarten headquarters...the informers executed later..interesting story.

It seems incredible how people talk so much bull#. "The video flashes texts..." well pause and read. "The music is bad" mute it and put your favourite instead, you need a whole audio and video experience to get the data?. "You can only see an entrance that could be to some caves" Did you see the whole interior earth mapped?

Anyways, for people who find these documents interesting, if this map is true it means a lot of stuff. First, some nazis would have moved to Neu-Schwabenland, with Neu-Berlin as capital. Second, Norse mythology could be based in truth as the land of Asgard can be seen and Third, The Kingdom of Shamballa can also be seen so what traditional buddhism has been talking about through milenia could also be true.

smokyinfo.blogspot.com...
imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

Odin, Thor, the Smoky God story, Admiral's byrd diary, Samballa or Shangri-La, Admiral Doenitz words: "German U-boat fleet is proud to have made an earthly paradise, an impregnable fortress for the Fuhrer, somewhere in the world." All these stories now have documentation behind. I actually have talked to the youtube user he got those docs from an old man in Moscow. GREAT, I mean, ENORMOUS find.

edit on 4/8/11 by Geoshearer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Really? You are going to use a music video as a source of discussion.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

everybody knows the Nazis had aliens working with them.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
Really? You are going to use a music video as a source of discussion.

go to the youtube links and read the descriptions, and actually watch the presentation.

you could call anything on tv with music behind it a music video, does that automatically make it not credible? don't try some weak appeal to authority before you even watch them, otherwise you're just a troll.

ETA: ninja'd. read geoshearer's post
edit on 4-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes, seriously.

But these videos with their loud music and lack of a narrator don't give a very accurate representation of all the people out there who think the earth is hollow.

However, for many, those who believe are not reliable sources. They include: Sheldan Nidle, Alex Collier, Drunvalo and his new publicist Jordan, and various others from a variety of eras.

The thing about this particular issue is that we could find out the truth if we really wanted to. Anyone who was half a decent remote viewer could find this out, and if it weren't for the Russian and US submarines patrolling the north pole and the various difficulties associated with visiting the south pole, a civilian expedition could be launched to settle the matter. So as things stand, it's just one of those things what will have to wait until we can extend our abilities to explore a little more.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The Land that Time Forgot.

I remember watching and LOVING this old film. It had everything.

Now I guess that old story was based on legends of subs and antartica. even back then.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Really? This is odd as we let of so many of the worst war criminals in history (the japanese based in unit 571 I think it was) in exchange for their research. Personally I would rather they all were put in front of court and they could be forced to reveal their findings if the info was indeed so usefull.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

Yes, seriously.

But these videos with their loud music and lack of a narrator don't give a very accurate representation of all the people out there who think the earth is hollow.

However, for many, those who believe are not reliable sources. They include: Sheldan Nidle, Alex Collier, Drunvalo and his new publicist Jordan, and various others from a variety of eras.

The thing about this particular issue is that we could find out the truth if we really wanted to. Anyone who was half a decent remote viewer could find this out, and if it weren't for the Russian and US submarines patrolling the north pole and the various difficulties associated with visiting the south pole, a civilian expedition could be launched to settle the matter. So as things stand, it's just one of those things what will have to wait until we can extend our abilities to explore a little more.

actually i know this sounds strange but i don't condone anyone who can remove view to attempt to remove view super sensitive places such as the vatican or the pentagon or area 51 or D.U.M.B.s and the like, i've heard nightmare stories even here on ATS about it not being possible, and also very dangerous, that there are very dark countermeasures to remote viewers prying in. i don't want to mess with any black wizard nazi bases in the hollow earth, and definitely don't want anyone risking themselves to try. dark, chaotic magic and magicians coursed through the nazi regime since day one, and that is not some exaggeration or conspiracy theory.

try some safe place like the supposed entrance in tibet? tread with utmost caution though.

also everyone needs to get over the music/lack of narrarator/wall of text issue. those "walls of text" and images are what makes these videos so compelling if you'd actually read but alas, there is no possible way to turn the music down or mute it on youtube or your computer so you are doomed to be annoyed and post about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If the documents are authentic, then this is a huge find. Truly mind blowing.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I truly enjoyed that. The truth is none of us here will ever go there to discover the truth. We can sit back in our chairs and try to sound intelligent about the many theories. Truth is none of us will ever truly know. I don't think it is any more or less probable than any other theory going right now or throughout history. So why not? This entire planet is a mystery.

One has to ask, why spend so many resources on something if there isn't a probability to it's reality?

No, not really... We know for a FACT that Earth isn't hollow. Not only is it not plausible, but the idea borders on literal insanity.

The Earth really isn't hollow, people. It's as stupid a theory as trying to argue the Earth is flat, we know both ideas are untrue.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Very interesting thread OP.

I watched only the first video,i save the others for later.

The Nazis (with the help of Thule society) were looking for Agartha.They had sent expeditions in the Antarctica,Tibet and they were investigating all the possible entrances to hollow earth in every occupied country.There is a tale from my grandfather's village here in Greece,that the Wermacht soldiers were looking for something(not just ressistance fighters) in caves and mountains and in one case they entered a cave and they were never seen again.

There is also a story that with the help of two mediums(twin sisters) they managed to channel aliens from Aldebaran and that the aliens actually visited them.(I have the details of that in a book at home,when i return i will provide you with more information-names,dates etc).

Here are some links with information on the subject:

Nazi base in Antarctica

German expedition in Tibet

Nazi connection with Tibet

This is the original video from the Tibet expedition,almost two hours long and no english subs(sorry
)

edit on 4-8-2011 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
havent read the whole thread yet, just commenting quickly so i can find it easier later, anyone else think it weird that nazis and the inner earth theory go hand in hand, just something to think about

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i1191.photobucket.com...

Lets see if this worked, geez! Wasn't that a mission!!

edit on 4-8-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
anyone else think it weird that nazis and the inner earth theory go hand in hand, just something to think about

According to the myth the hollow earth inhabitants are tall,blond and blue eyed.Himmler was looking for them to make a connection for the Aryan ancestry of Germans.The nazis may also wanted their technology(vril power) to fulfill the plans for the thousand years reich.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Interesting to note the other supposed entrances of Italy, Giza, Mammoth cave in Kentucky.

Have found no linking information regarding Jems Pop, in fact, due to the fact that he shares a name (in it's entirety) with someone else who is famous in World War 2, it over shadows all other info, so scratch that line of thinking, and no I wont share the name so don't ask. Still checking for a paper trail though, gently, as he was not a nice man by all accounts....

Haven't read page 5 yet looks interesting though, but very glad all the 'other' people have gone for dinner of breakfast instead of derailing and using this thread as a way to relive school yard rubbish....so back to this very interesting topic, and if I haven't already said so s& f for you for bringing this to our attention op.

This Vlad fellow who did the vids sounds very much like he's looking to go there and have a look. Call it a pipe dream but I think I would go too, Jem says he would too. Now what to do with the kids? Nana?

Now finance....well Branson's a bit of an explorer and he's got more money than he can spend, I'll send him an e-mail

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

Yes, seriously.

Cool! A civilian expedition it is then. What are they worth?.....The remote viewers? Have you got one we can borrow?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Would you be so kind as to give a synopsis to those of us who do not have sound available perhaps. That way we could look up further infomation on this subject.

Hollow Earth. Google has so many things on this topic, not just on video but websites maps and books. Admiral Byrds flight to the arctic is the classic. The theory is the Earth is not exactly round as we perceive but more like a geode with hollowed out parts in the middle. Should be able to go by mass and weight but even then I doubt anything conclusive can be determined by that. What I am saying I guess is that for the most part and up until a point...I believe it is also.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join