It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentlemen Dr. Michio Kaku on Seti, Physics and Alien contact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I searched insufficiently and briefly and found nothing on this. Everyone knows I could search for days and bounce right around what I'm looking for. So if this has been gone thru already, maybe the Mods will discard and that's ok with me.

When I was young, I was very intrigued by the possiblity of aliens coming to earth, from beyond all that we know. I guess I grew out of it, after accepting what the Bible, has to say about such things. Along with Dr.J. Allen Hynek practically coming right out and saying his conclusion, after many years of research, is that they are demonic. Duly noted, he did not say that directly, but did point directly to this being his conclusion. I have my self seen five different unexplainables and have caught one in a pic taken in my back yard. I can't change today what I feel they really are.

However, I found this offering by Dr Kaku extermely interesting and thought it might be appreciated if I posted it.
Consider it a token of hope for the enthusiast.
Without further adieu Mr. Kaku.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
and here is michio promoting the new world order used to like this guy not now in this video you will see him calling anyone who does not agree with the new world order a terrorist

youtu.be... hope the link works

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for the response Kandy.

We try to communicate with dogs, cats, chimps, monkeys and stupid people. It's a fair bet that the dolphins, cats, chimps and monkeys are watching us and trying to communicate back. Stupid people I'm not as sure about...

This reminds me of a quote:

" I know of two things that go to infinity. The universe and the stupidity of man. I'm not real sure about the universe".
Albert Einstien

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I rather liked the mega-universe bubbles. Reminds of a lava lamp. And if we have souls/spirits, re-incarnation, do we pop into a different bubble. I like bubbles I do...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Before i even try to look at this video is this a "Aliens are DEMONS" thread? >_>

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Before i even try to look at this video is this a "Aliens are DEMONS" thread? >_>

Most neg.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is a fairly old video but it is one of the best videos for understanding why we haven't been able to detect any alien communications yet. A must see.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick
and here is michio promoting the new world order used to like this guy not now in this video you will see him calling anyone who does not agree with the new world order a terrorist

That is thought provoking amoung other things. Kind of puts the man in a whole new lite I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
oh look its the dan brown of science

i bet doctor kaku even waters down his own drinks

the man has no credibility as far as im concerned

like a sail he turns wichever way the wind blows

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

In some ways he is right. What do terrorist do to get what they want? They use threats intimidation and violence. The same thing can be said about the people fighting the NWO. And as much as people hate it this is something that is going to happen. It has to happen for mankind to survive because without progress mankind will stagnate and die.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

Well now look at that. Although the ending didn't need to be there. Way too religious. Imo, religion and the NWO go hand in hand, especially Catholicism and pedos. Disgusting. Lost all creditability in my eyes

What really got me in that video is he said the Elites all speak English as a 2nd language. Just funny he said it like that. Who talks like that but us

At the end of the day I think it's clear we will become a global society, we already sorta on our way thanks to the internet. I'm all for a global society that is a melting pot of different cultures, which also celebrate a global culture too, films, music, etc. Problem is, right now we have corruption at the highest positions in our societies and they are ruining it for everyone else. So I'm all for a global society, just not one that is controlled by Elites, but controlled by the people. I think for that too happen we have to stop using money and get over our love to material things. We are all just material girls living in a material world.

edit on 2-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

That is thought provoking amoung other things. Kind of puts the man in a whole new lite I think.

Yes, it is rather thought provoking isn't it. That video is actually quite old too, but I'm glad I got to watch it again because I didn't really pay attention to the New World Order and Terrorist stuff the first time I watched it.

I have to agree with Kaku on his most basic point. That eventually we will transition into a "type 1" civilization with a form of world government and planetary language. But I was quite surprised when he directly labels any opposition to this as terrorist, but it seemed like he was cut short and what he said wasn't in full context.

I will oppose a World Order so long as I know it will be controlled by the same corrupt fools that run the planet now. We need a single entity capable of representing and managing Earth. I see no boundaries between races or religions, we are simply Humans of Earth. But those things are pointless if they operate in an elitist pyramid structure controlled by psychos.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I post Kaku and everybody hates Kaku.

I post aliens no body likes aliens.

Talk about a tuff crowd.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh yeah man, every time I post a video or article in here I prepare for the worst

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Haha. It just depends on the mood people are in I think. A lot of the times when a few posters start off with some attacks everyone else will just follow suit. I think that has happened here. The first few haters started a chain reaction. Don't worry about it. I doubt half of them even watched the video.

edit: even though I usually don't give this to anything I've seen before, have a star and flag
edit on 2-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm enthralled with Michio, he's one of the greatest thinkers of our time, yet he's able to put his thoughts in terms almost everyone can begin to understand.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Are you serious? And the award for the most racist post of the year goes to Gloster.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Now everyone is going to think I'm begging for FnS.

Thanks Chaotic please don't take it back.

Gloster
no acknowledgemeent.

Jasoic

That is one of my favorite things about the man. A chimp could understand his explanations.

edit on 2-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join