It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentlemen Dr. Michio Kaku on Seti, Physics and Alien contact

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
reply to post by randyvs

LOL! Oh that's rich! He says the aliens send radio signals! And in all frequencies yet! OMG, the ignorance of scientists -- it is getting us NOWHERE fast. There's nothing worse than in-the-box thinking to keep humanity stagnating...

Maybe it wouldn't hurt for you to learn what a radio signal is before attempting to make fun of someone. Radio signals can cover the whole spectrum not just part of it like a radio uses.

Oh, get real for heaven's sake! Many years (decades) ago I was a ham operator and studied radio. I understand it. The ridiculous thing is that this egghead that has half the population hanging on to his every word yet he can't and doesn't realize that an alien species isn't likely to use radio to communicate -- regardless of how wide the spectrum is. They aren't likely to use any technology we can even understand at this stage. Radio transmission is human and he appears to think that ET is using that as their way to communicate. It's just a bit arrogant to think that we've found all that can be found and know it all. That's what he does here and that's what scientists do so often -- if it doesn't fit into what we've learned (which is very small) then it can't happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Maybe you should try doing this naked. It might draw better responses. LOL.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You mean like gag reflex.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by crumpet97

I think he has a open mind but he should open his eyes too!!!!!!!! chinese man cant see well. Btw why is Jackie Chan talking about E.Ts?
reply to post by Gloster

He's Japanese, fool.

How the heck did you get access to an internet connection?

Come on guys that was a joke, never thought about the (race) thing just thought it was funny i really like Jackie Chan

How the heck did you get access to an internet connection?
edit on 3-8-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I used to love story time with Michio Kaku. But then my other recently deceased conspiracy friend told me that Kaku was in the military. Well now, just a lowly grunt infantryman with how much education? More like Chief Science Officer of _____________ or something. I could be be wrong, but then how he equates resistance to any one world gov't as terrorism is where a scientist really should stick to telling us kids how things work or don't. Carl Sagan's replacement? lol

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by karen61057

You mean like gag reflex.

Nah, I'm sure not. But they'd be sooo distracted they will love everything they think they heard you say!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join