It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a site that is following the possible linkage;

solarimg.org...

Also, note this just registered in the area S. of Pisgah, California. This is the area that possible venting has been hypothesized.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Can you provide some information or links that show geomagnetic storms can directly effect tectonic plates and volcanoes?

this is y i'm in this thread friend..

maybe who knows..we might have the first link live

the EQ swarms we saw in arkansas..new zealand..japan...find me a link that says the sun cannot effect us this way

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
Here is a site that is following the possible linkage;

solarimg.org...

Also, note this just registered in the area S. of Pisgah, California. This is the area that possible venting has been hypothesized.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

Good info - its still speculation at this time though

and how do we connect it to the average 30 earthquakes a day? Rhetorical - I know the answer (other factors)

Thats why I want the OP to give us his magnitude prediction - there are 30 PER DAY

CLprime said it best

Originally posted by CLPrime
Thats like saying, "My cat sleeps 23 hours a day, but, during those hours my cat was sleeping, 8 people were murdered in Texas. Therefore, my cat must kill Texans in his sleep."

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Science Proves Solar Flares Don't Cause Earthquakes

Scientific Proof that Solar Flares did not cause the Japan Earthquake

What Causes Earthquakes

Do Solar Flares or Magnetic Storms Cause Earthquakes?

How Solar Flares Affect The Earth

1st link provided advertise chemtailing and haarp

The second link is a copy of the above

Your third link is an article by students (Over 8,000 websites created by students around the world who have participated in a ThinkQuest Competition)

4th link from USGS states "However, it has never been demonstrated that there is a causal relationship between space weather and earthquakes" .....his is what we are looking forward to ..find evidence...they dont say its impossible

the 5th link is from EHOW...shall we care seriously

nice Scientific Proof you got here

edit on 2-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
reply to post by Forevever

reply to post by miniatus

Persons like you end similar fcked all worldwide or you work for them ..

I don't want you here is thread to understood something not to stay empty heads ..

I want to put all information but no more because persons like you etc ..

Live your life end if your government tell you jump from cliff you make that, if you don't have your head is not our problem ..

Nothing can open your eyes, believe all what media say end you become what you are ..

So mach negative-bad persons here end I can to sniff very mach jealousy last months ..

Is so stupid like 10 year children's, spend your time to learn something not to spit wherever you go ..

We got all this twilight zone worldwide in all fields, because "parasites" of all mankind-humanity ..

Is time to stop that kind of persons not to support them or we be "erased" from face of Earth ..

Remember one thing, "they have nothing to lose" end they dont not care for you etc ..

Long live to open minds ..

Peace to Earth end peace to you all ..
edit on 2-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

i lost you half way but still starred you for that

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by heineken

Hmm so we have had two X flares so far this year, One, as you say on March 10....

So the other one.... You know on Feb 14, bigger than the March flare.... So why does that never get a mention with the flares = earthquake crew???

Hmmm?

Select only the evidence that suits your argument and ignore the rest.

Way to go!

you know we are yet to discover how salinity in the sea effects weather too?

there are billions things left to be discover...

by people eager to find

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
solar data link for those who want to search for themself
www.lmsal.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Hmm so we have had two X flares so far this year, One, as you say on March 10....

So the other one.... You know on Feb 14, bigger than the March flare.... So why does that never get a mention with the flares = earthquake crew???

Hmmm?

Select only the evidence that suits your argument and ignore the rest.

Way to go!

many people rely on googling what Dr Che said...and Prof Bla said...when trust me on this one.....i can go way beyond there..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You have all here ..

2011-03-11 05:46:23.0 UTC, is time when hit 9.0 in Japan ..

Download movie for 2011-03-11 end 2011-03-10 end you see all ..

www2.nict.go.jp...

Here in this videos you can see how strong CME's appear on Sun 2-3 days before 9.0, is time what need to come end hit Earth ..

Here you can see differences ..

Solar flares are classified as A, B, C, M or X according to the peak flux (in watts per square meter, W/m2) of 100 to 800 picometer X-rays near Earth, as measured on the GOES spacecraft. Each class has a peak flux ten times greater than the preceding one, with X class flares having a peak flux of order 10−4 W/m2. Within a class there is a linear scale from 1 to 9, so an X2 flare is twice as powerful as an X1 flare, and is four times more powerful than an M5 flare. The more powerful M and X class flares are often associated with a variety of effects on the near-Earth space environment.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was M1-class but I think hi is dangerous more of that classification ..

Now we have bigger double sunspot 1263 in direction of Earth, hope "she" stay peaceful ..

Picture of comet Elenin - STEREO B is out, here ..

Peace to you, peace to Earth end to00 Sun ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I remember what I learned a while ago in my science class; thousands of earthquakes happen everyday. A huge majority of them go unnoticed, or we can't feel them.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
reply to post by Dalke07

I remember what I learned a while ago in my science class; thousands of earthquakes happen everyday. A huge majority of them go unnoticed, or we can't feel them.

and....?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

oh man you caught me not reading my links! darn - thats fine - I admit, I only googled, I didn't read

you still didn't answer this

Good info - its still speculation at this time though

and how do we connect it to the average 30 earthquakes a day? Rhetorical - I know the answer (other factors)

Thats why I want the OP to give us his magnitude prediction - there are 30 PER DAY

CLprime said it best

Originally posted by CLPrime
Thats like saying, "My cat sleeps 23 hours a day, but, during those hours my cat was sleeping, 8 people were murdered in Texas. Therefore, my cat must kill Texans in his sleep."

or this

Originally posted by Forevever
There were 30 earthquakes yesterday - THIRTY

There were 29 the day before.

There has already been 16 recorded JUST TODAY

What is to stop you from saying tomorrow's were predicted if you do not give specific details?

I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS unless you tell us at LEAST how strong it will be.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I predict an average of 30 earthquakes tomorrow

Because they happen every day
edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Here you can see differences of CME's ..

Solar flares are classified as A, B, C, M or X according to the peak flux (in watts per square meter, W/m2) of 100 to 800 picometer X-rays near Earth, as measured on the GOES spacecraft. Each class has a peak flux ten times greater than the preceding one, with X class flares having a peak flux of order 10−4 W/m2. Within a class there is a linear scale from 1 to 9, so an X2 flare is twice as powerful as an X1 flare, and is four times more powerful than an M5 flare. The more powerful M and X class flares are often associated with a variety of effects on the near-Earth space environment.

CME's are not solar flares, CME's are often associated with solar flares, but they also happen independently.
They are not in the scale of A,B,C,M,X,Y
You might like this video, press conference 2010, scientists from SDO and NOAA

august 5 cme arrival, thats more than 48hours
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3acb792bbb02.jpg[/atsimg]
dynamic pressure
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c6fc466cd4a.jpg[/atsimg]
speed
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad3b81f36c1b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-8-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event"

Wow...that's a full load. By the way, I think you mean earthquake no eartqveke.

In 48 hours you might need to explain what went wrong with your theory. You'll be famous.

Even if we have an earthquake or a vocano eruption, it could be just a coincidence.

Good luck.

edit on 2-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by daaskapital

EQ's have gone up tremendously in the past 2-3 days

Really?
Hmmm i have only seen a few 6s as the high,.
Does that justify "tremendously"?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

"Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event"

Wow...that's a full load. By the way, I think you mean earthquake no eartqveke.

In 48 hours you might need to explain what went wrong with your theory. You'll be famous.

Even if we have an earthquake or a vocano eruption, it could be just a coincidence.

Good luck.

edit on 2-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

You can read here what you don't know ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was under the impression that solar flares are more of a danger to our electrical grids. If that is the case, it would be pretty horrific for us to be affected by them in the next 40 hours, since the heat here is currently nearing 110 expecting to get to 120 in some areas.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Ok...what is a "strong" earthquake?..6?7?..those are BS quakes....they happen all the time...so is your prediction we will see an 8?..ok...lets see how this goes....and Ill top yours...I say,somewhere in the world,in the next 41 1/3 hrs,it will rain....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I never post predictions, but i was just sitting in my house and I got such a strong feeling of doom that I felt the need to log on to ATS and and post my first prediction that something bad will happen within the next couple of days. This was the first thread on the top of the list, so I'll add my feeling of doom to the thread.
edit on 2-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
While there are great arguments, why is this in Fragile Earth? I do believe Solar and Lunar activity reacts with the Earth.Maybe it is more animal based(for fishing and hunting) but it is proven fact. Ask any hunter/fisherman(Captain) how those tables interact with cycles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join