It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Science Proves Solar Flares Don't Cause Earthquakes

Scientific Proof that Solar Flares did not cause the Japan Earthquake

What Causes Earthquakes

Do Solar Flares or Magnetic Storms Cause Earthquakes?

How Solar Flares Affect The Earth

And now for the opposing facts. It would be irresponsible to make a prediction and not know the facts entirely. It's what makes ATS great.

As I have learned in this thread, you can put faith in the OP and say, "back off let him make his prediction" or you can recognize that this claim has a wide margin for error.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

reply to post by miniatus

Persons like you end similar fcked all worldwide or you work for them ..

I don't want you here is thread to understood something not to stay empty heads ..

I want to put all information but no more because persons like you etc ..

Live your life end if your government tell you jump from cliff you make that, if you don't have your head is not our problem ..

Nothing can open your eyes, believe all what media say end you become what you are ..

So mach negative-bad persons here end I can to sniff very mach jealousy last months ..

Is so stupid like 10 year children's, spend your time to learn something not to spit wherever you go ..

We got all this twilight zone worldwide in all fields, because "parasites" of all mankind-humanity ..

Is time to stop that kind of persons not to support them or we be "erased" from face of Earth ..

Remember one thing, "they have nothing to lose" end they dont not care for you etc ..

Long live to open minds ..

Peace to Earth end peace to you all ..
edit on 2-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I'm sorry were you asking me for opposing facts? or the OP?

The only opposing facts I could find (opposed to mine I mean) were links to blogs and other forums... I didn't think they could be considered credible. I did try to avoid a NASA link in my facts, but it kept coming up

edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: clarity

oh nevermind, I did leave out the NASA link

edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: oops

Sorry, read your post again, I see what you're saying ♥
edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: peace

I also predict earthquakes tomorrow, its pretty likely, since there were some yesterday, and some today, and usually some everyday...
edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Dalke, I appreciate your OP, but these people are pointing out facts that they believe.

People need balance. They need to see both perspectives. Yin and Yang. Male and Female. You are letting the natural process anger you. You do not need to be angry. We are all entitiled to believe and comment whatever.

People are entitled to find balance.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

What is your nationality?
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is the first time I will be posting this on ATS. I actually thought about starting a thread in the predictions forum……….but this is not my area and I can’t provide any further information on the person who gave this information……

For those who don’t know me, I live in Joplin Missouri………..Yes, it’s devastating and our lives here will never be the same.

My significant other was married before for 17 years. She is still very close to her ex’s family…………

Two weeks before the tornado on May 22nd, her ex-sister-in-law, who I will call Renee, was traveling to California to see one of her kids. Her seat was in the middle of an elderly lady to her left and a gentleman to her right.

As the flight started the elderly lady engaged in conversation with the Renee. She finally asked “where are you from?” She told her from Joplin. The elderly ladies face at that time showed concern. She said, “Do you have a shelter?” Renee responded “what do you mean?” “The storms, are you prepared?” She continued to ask her “Do you not know about the prophecy? The storms are going to hit Joplin.”

Renee looked over to the gentleman who was eves dropping on their conversation and they both rolled their eyes thinking what a nut case they are sitting next too.

Renee pulled away from having any further conversation with the lady for the duration of the flight.

Of course May 22nd occurred and her conversation on that flight was brought to the attention of the family soon after.

Renee said she never used the word “tornado”………….The lady referred to it as “the storm”……..

She also used the term “prophecy” and not prediction.

I decided to post this information in this prediction thread due to one other comment she made. She also said there will be an earthquake soon after the storm. She gave no dates or details.

Since we live just west of the Madrid Fault it is most likely at some point.

I am puzzled to why she used the term “prophecy”.

I have no further information, but I thought I would share what our family has been discussing………..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Strange, Did you know what nationality that lady was?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
People are entitled to find balance

I agree, 100%

That means its his turn.

Where are his sources? So that we may have balance.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Strange indeed............as I said I don't have any further information on the lady and I don't won't to derail the OP's topic either.........

Since the lady mentioned an earthquake...........I thought it was relevant to the OP's topic…………..

But we all know eventually a big one will occur on the Madrid Fault…………It’s just a matter of when

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

"the world is not a dangerous place because of those who do evil, but those who sit idly by and watch it happen"

do calm down. if you have good points to make then make them without amputating your credibility with anger. Not that i do that myself, but it is for the better regardless.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

So basically, you're sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring EVERYONE with a different viewpoint to that of yours...

Well done, way to deny ignorance!!

For the record, it was just a class M flare, We've had several this year and plenty the previous years too.

This is nothing more than fear mongering.

edit on 2/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I predict there will be volcanic activity of some note within the next 48 hours. Quick, after my time is up run to the internet and find out I was right!!

That's how ignorant the ops prediction and those that defend it is/are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Hmm so we have had two X flares so far this year, One, as you say on March 10....

So the other one.... You know on Feb 14, bigger than the March flare.... So why does that never get a mention with the flares = earthquake crew???

Hmmm?

Select only the evidence that suits your argument and ignore the rest.

Way to go!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Dalke07

What? How do geomagnetic storms effect tectonic plates and volcanoes? I think you should find some time to answer this.

i am not saying the op is right, but to answer your question.

Solar activity, as indicated by sunspots, radio noise and geomagnetic indices, plays a significant but by no means exclusive role in the triggering of earthquakes.

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

there might even be longer cycle forces triggered by these magnetic storms...
namely the influence such an outside force from the Sun could be affecting the Earth Core,...
and in turn causing flows and tides in the Earth Mantle itself...

perhaps heating up the Crust, causing Mantle Plumes like at Yellowstone where a million Suare miles of land is rising & bulging....
and affecting the strata so that sinkholes are growing in number and locations all over the world.

somethings going on in the solar system, and it isn't AGW (anthropogenic global warming)
the solar flares & CMEs affect the atmosphere and power grids, the magnetic vortices may be affecting the substance of our subterranian systems in ways we have not yet connected the physics...
edit on 2-8-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

www.sciencedirect.com...
Received 7 November 1967; revised 16 December 1967.

Don't you think we would've proven that by now?
Any 'more recent' sources?
edit on 2-8-2011 by Forevever because: source quoted

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No need to be in any kind of fear, you cant change nothing with fear only you can lose your self ..

Fear is most dangerous enemy of humanity but knowledge is most healthy for us end we can predict 2 day in advance strong earthquakes end that is very BIG thing ..

I tell you some stronger events appear is not only one thing here or how strong CME are is not so simple, so mach things actually affect ..

All time persons ignore connection so that's way posting all time ..

Here some info for X-ray they have similar speed like light, they come from Sun to earth in 8 1/2 min

X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation just like visible light. They travel at the same speed (299,792 km/s in a vacuum) as visible light ..

The only difference is that x-rays have a much higher frequency (~10^18 Hz) and hence a much shorter wavelength (~1 nm) than visible light ..

Here is X-ray emission, but have other emission too end different pressure in Earth at different time ..

There are many things effecting EQ or volcano eruption not only this what i post on this thread ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ca1d94195fc.gif[/atsimg]

Peace ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

The great thing about the internet today you can have freedom of speech and think/believe whatever you want and post for all to read.
This will not happen, drop it. Any big earthquakes or whatever will be caused this end of the year. Not even sure if that's it im sure a lot more will come when ELEnin comes by. Our earth need's to renew everything, just hit restart. Slowly destroy everything and come back threw evolution. Our planet knows when it's running low on it's resources and SHTF for everything inhabiting us. I have a strong feeling for 6 months now, I cannot explain it because it is not in my head it's coming from my instincts. Something big soon, not sure good or bad but i think it will change everything. small minded people don't really know how to use these natural instinct's. Small minded people are people that haven't actually lived "their" life and grew with them self. But so many people around the world are opening up finally, people all around the world have been reporting this feeling. Just because were human's don't mean we have animal similar instincts. Just know all these ATS threads and theories are wrong. People have no idea what's going on, i don't know why they are trying to figure it out like yourself but you wont find it because your not ready. in your mind your crazy, don't be urged like this because you think you have found something fantastic out. just live before you die. Time is coming to an end and we all will be here to experience it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You really can not predict an earthquakes just by looking at solar activity, there is no direct link.
I've been researching some data and checking all the 7+ earthquakes from 2005 till 2011.
I've only done 2005 till 2007 and i cant find any direct connection between earthquakes,solar activity and geomagnetic data,
but still have some years to do, so who knows... but my guess is no direct links from those years(2005-2006-2007).
I've also checked for planetary alignements on those days and there is always some sort of earth-sun-planets alignement. So my first thought would be planets have more effect on earthquakes than solar activity.
The only thing i found with solar activity was that, on 90% of the 7+ quakes, there was a solar wind speed with average of 500-600km/s(normally 300km/s), so that could be some sort of indication, but i cant say that now, still have some other data to verify and maybe finding some links,...
On 4 quakes there was CME recorded 1-2 days before.
I want to take a look at some earthcrust-data, volcanic activity (pressures, movements and such) if someone have some links for those data? always welcome to share

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by St Udio

www.sciencedirect.com...
Received 7 November 1967; revised 16 December 1967.

Don't you think we would've proven that by now?
Any 'more recent' sources?

that's not My source... i'm only replying to the original poster.

but to answer you

this topic is fringe, not respected scientist would 'waste time' going against the mainstream thought.
so....Solar activity affecting the Planet Earths' central core and Mantle ... will not be proven in our lifetimes

but there is a greater chance now that we have internet access to university & science data bases, and the current unemployment status of many educated persons, among that group there may be a few who might be interested in delving into the question of Solar magnetism affecting the molten Mantle & inner-outer Core of the Earth -> then causing sudden shifts & processes in the Earth's Crust

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nothing yet on Soho .. lol

Looks like they don't have that pictures ..

They skip 6 hours ..

But have on STEREO Ahead or Behind

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Date 20110802-20110802, COR2, Slideshow , res. 512 ..

Position of STEREO ..

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join