It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I used to discount these sort of things, but the more and more that I look into it seems plausible. Right now my eyes are set on Indonesia again, they have had a series of fairly descent size quakes over there, ranging from 4.9-5.9. It maybe an area to watch over the next few days.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is confirmation of CME, is strong end fast ..
I think is here on August 4 ..

INCOMING CME: Magnetic fields above sunspot 1261 erupted this morning at 0648 UT, producing an M1-class solar flare. The blast also hurled a bright coronal mass ejection toward Earth. This movie from the STEREO-Ahead spacecraft shows the cloud racing away from the sun at almost 900 km/s. Geomagnetic storms are possible when the CME reaches Earth on or about August 5th. Stay tuned for updates.

spaceweather.com...

Armageddon Ready Russian solar probe to predict Earthly cataclysms

What do future presidents need to know about existential dangers this country could face? Explorer investigates the science behind the dangers of a high-altitude electromagnetic pulse, or HEMP. Picture an instantaneous deathblow to the vital engines that power our society, delivered by a nuclear weapon designed not to kill humans but to attack electronics. What could happen if an electromagnetic pulse surged to earth, crippling every aspect of modern society's infrastructure? Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Overview#ixzz1Tt2PrroJ

Electronic Armageddon
edit on 2-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Update on spaceweather ..

EARTH-DIRECTED BLAST: Magnetic fields above sunspot 1261 erupted this morning at 0648 UT, producing a long-duration M1-class solar flare. At the peak of the action, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded a surge of extreme ""ultraviolet"" radiation around the sunspot:

spaceweather.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/300e112ae6e9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For those that are questioning the validity of the correlation between geomagnetic storms and earthquakes, volcanos, hurricanes, etc., check out one of ATS' best research threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The participants haven't posted much as of late but it's a great research thread with tons of data.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would be more worried about the Canary Islands doing a little "shake and boogie".

An unprecedented 720 earthquakes have been recorded on El Hierro, the smallest of the Canary Islands, during the past week. The earthquake swarm has even prompted the Canary Islands Government to convene the first ever meeting of the Steering Committee and Volcanic Monitoring, reflected in the Specific Plan Protection Civil and Emergency for Volcanic Risk, given what it described “the significant increase in seismic activity”.

RSOE--Canary Islands

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I really see no correlation between them.
I posted some data, earthquakes with the planetary A-index from that day.

Planetary A-index

It is a measure of how disturbed the Earth's magnetic field is. It varies in value from 0 to about 400, in linear steps. It is computed from the actual deviations (non-quiet-time deviations) measured at a number of geomagnetic observatories (mostly mid-latitude ones) around the world. A value of 30 represents minor storm conditions. Values of 50 represent major storm conditions and values greater than 100 represent severe storm conditions. It is derived from the planetary K indices (Kp). The A index is a planetary daily value, while the Kp index is a planetary measurement derived every 3 hours. The Kp index is a semi-logarithmic index that varies from 0 to 9, where a 5 represents minor storm conditions, a 6 represents major storm conditions, and a value of 7 or greater represents severe storm conditions.

Date --------- E-magnitude planetary A index
26/12/2004 - M9.1 - 10
03/03/2005 - M7.1 - 12
28/03/2005 - M8.6 - 4
13/06/2005 - M7.8 - 33
15/06/2005 - M7.2 - 21
24/07/2005 - M7.2 - 5
09/09/2005 - M7.6 - 17
27/01/2006 - M7.6 - 8
22/02/2006 - M7.0 - 17
03/05/2006 - M8.0 - 3
16/05/2006 - M7.4 - 2
20/08/2006 - M7.0 - 24
26/12/2006 - M7.1 - 3
21/01/2007 - M7.5 - 7
01/04/2007 - M8.1 - 8
12/09/2007 - M8.5(3x+7quakes that day) index=2
28/09/2007 - M7.5 - 21
09/12/2007 - M7.8 - 2
12/05/2008 - M7.9 - 2
16/11/2008 - M7.4 - 8
japan quake A-index = 40
today = 9
I can go on like this and see nothing that indicates the correlation between them

days with high A-index:
Date ---------A-index E-Magnitude
31/03/2001 - 195 - M5.4
29/10/2003 - 189 - M5.2
25/07/2004 - 122 - M7.3
08/11/2004 - 189 - M5.0-M5.6-M6.3
09/11/2004 - 120 - M6.9-M5.5-M5.1
24/08/2005 - 110 - M5.9-M5.7-M6.1
11/09/2005 - 105 - M5.0
14/12/2006 - 104 - M5.1

Check for yourselfs if you think its wrong what im writing.
I might have missed something i did not saw.
It would be nice though to predict earthquakes just by looking at the sun, but data shows its not.

If you check the data from solar cycles peaks it dont show more earthquakes. Scientists would have already noticed that, or is it a conspiracy too?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would consider a "strong" earthquake at least an 8.0.

If you turn out to be correct, tip of the hat to you.

If you turn out to be wrong, please, please, please NEVER post on this board again.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
BTW - moderators - this shouldn't be under "Fragile Earth" it should be under prophecies and predictions.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I would be more worried about the Canary Islands doing a little "shake and boogie".

An unprecedented 720 earthquakes have been recorded on El Hierro, the smallest of the Canary Islands, during the past week. The earthquake swarm has even prompted the Canary Islands Government to convene the first ever meeting of the Steering Committee and Volcanic Monitoring, reflected in the Specific Plan Protection Civil and Emergency for Volcanic Risk, given what it described “the significant increase in seismic activity”.

RSOE--Canary Islands

Is very scary scenario but people must be inform max. for this very big danger ..

en.wikipedia.org...
Canary Islands

Geologists S. Day and S. Ward consider that a megatsunami could be generated during a future eruption involving the Cumbre Vieja on the volcanic ocean island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands, Spain.[13][14]
The last Cumbre Vieja eruption occurred in 1971 at the southern end of the sub-aerial section without any movement. The section affected by the 1949 eruption is currently stationary and does not appear to have moved since the initial rupture.[16]

Geologists and volcanologists also disagree about whether an eruption on the Cumbre Vieja would cause a single large gravitational landslide or a series of smaller landslides.

a Palma is currently the most volcanically active island in the Canary Islands Archipelago. It is likely that several eruptions would be required before failure would occur on Cumbre Vieja.[13][14] However, the western half of the volcano has an approximate volume of 500 cubic kilometres (120 cu mi) and an estimated mass of 1,500,000,000,000 metric tons (1.7×1012 short tons) If it were to catastrophically slide into the ocean, it could generate a wave with an initial height of about 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) at the island, and a likely height of around 50 metres (164 ft) at the Caribbean and the Eastern North American seaboard when it runs ashore eight or more hours later. Tens of millions of lives would be lost as New York, Boston, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Miami, Havana, and many other cities near the Atlantic coast are leveled. The likelihood of this happening is a matter of vigorous debate.[15]

Americas East Coast Mega Tsunami Canary Islands explained

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Thanks for the heads up, will be paying attention.
s&f whats wild is SOL is supposed in a calm period as we are told?
edit on 8/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
BTW - moderators - this shouldn't be under "Fragile Earth" it should be under prophecies and predictions.

Originally posted by babybunnies
I would consider a "strong" earthquake at least an 8.0.

If you turn out to be correct, tip of the hat to you.

If you turn out to be wrong, please, please, please NEVER post on this board again.

I'm not playing here games, like maybe you do .. lol

You trying to be smart or you are smart guy .. ?? lol

BTW - moderators change thread from prophecies and predictions under "Fragile Earth" .. lol

This thread is important to read for future events so people can think end have eyes open ..

If this proves correct we got 2 days to be on alert, end that is very BIG thing ..

We need more threads like this end learn how Sun effecting Earth ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If the moon effects are ocean tides... why wouldn't the sun AND moon also effect the mantle of earth.

Stretching things too and fro...

It's just common sense.
edit on 8/2/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

You are correct Dalke07. The sun DOES effect our tectonic plates (earthquakes).

Scientists are just now finally admitting this after years of research.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This isn't the first thread suggesting solar activity and natural disasters here.Yet with every new one has me wondering about the sun...A lot.To think that the very thing created and sustained man could be his great downfall.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There were 30 earthquakes yesterday - THIRTY

There were 29 the day before.

There has already been 16 recorded JUST TODAY

What is to stop you from saying tomorrow's were predicted if you do not give specific details?

I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS unless you tell us at LEAST how strong it will be.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Some claim or may have heard that solar flares and geomagnetic storms can cause earthquakes, volcanic activity, poles shifting, or similar major disruptions. This is not the case. Earthquakes and volcanoes are caused by tectonic forces deep within Earth and are not affected by Earth's magnetic field.

source

thanks for your kind warning and efforts though.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
[Snipped for brevity]

Here is X-ray emission, but have other emission too end different pressure in Earth at different time ..

There are many things effecting EQ or volcano eruption not only this what i post on this thread ..

Peace ..

Could you post the other supporting data you have gathered? If I understood you correctly you chose not to because of the 'haters', but if it lends credibility to your thinking then why not post it? Im not going to get into the for or against EQ/CME connection, but I am interested in what other data you have gathered?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Is not time for that, need to be first max. positive ..

Is nice to see more end more members use head end eyes ..

To mach split here I wait to this finish end start thread with evidences ..

Peace ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This should be interesting when it hits our atmosphere as Spaceweather,com is also confirming this fired almost straight at us. However, on the scale of solar events or CME's that we're actually effected by, this does rank near the lowest. It goes M1 - M9 and then gets into the more serious X- Class that do real damage to real world things.

We certainly need to watch the sun closely as it's doing some odd things. Perhaps it isn't odd but only the first time we've seen this ourselves and in detail. Either way, the actual number of CME's and flares are picking up. This may yet prove to be a wild cycle.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Nice words from you ..

Thank you for put this on table, because I work something important no time to put all this here ..

I expect mach stronger CME's in future this is strong but not to00 strong ..

I want to inform people end make them interested in this connections so they can see when very strong CME's appear end what level of effect have Earth ..

Peace ..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join