It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

wow you nearly sound like you'd be happy and relieved if it hit hahahaha!

lol just kidding of course you wouldn't be delighted at all, but i still sense a bit countdown stress in the air ;-)

btw, i still stick to the "no solar flare induced quake" idea but i'd still be worried about huge malfunctions in power and communication though. i for one sit on a ticking bomb called the northern anatolian fault zone and we have experienced countless small to medium magnitude quakes during the past few months, the largest were 5.9 and 5.2, not to mention the 8.0 one which the local scientists keep on predicting ever since the 7.8 ones back in 1999. quakes just happen on this planet. poop happens :/
edit on 5-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok so you changed your prediction to 60 hours~~ and you made this thread in august 2th and it's already august 5.................................. you have just less than 12 hours to some kind of "doom" happening.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Sort of sounds like a local weatherperson or the NWS but you still listen to their forecasts?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

First post here >>Any info did not published when I put that title (forget to change) when appear that first CME .. Did not speed anything only that hi is heading to Earth ..

Please refer to your OP. Your prediction was based on the mild CMEs which occurred on August 2nd, not the CMEs which followed. The stronger CMEs did not occur until 24 hours after your prediction.

The CME in your OP arrived at about 11:00 UTC.

Not only was the timing of your prediction wrong, so was your prediction of the effects. The CME did not arrive in 48 hours. There was no "strong earthquake or volcano event". Your prediction was wrong.

edit on 8/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well the op could be a lil early on making a prediction, but within the next 48 hours a rather strong series of cme's from the sun are supposed to arrive here at earth, Now i have been seeing some interesting quakes pop up around the northern california area, around the mendocino fault zone and the cascadia fault zone area. now we are long over due for a quake of significant magnitude in this area, so might be something to watch closely today and tomorrow! Just Mentioning!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Actually, they are arriving right now.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
reply to post by niceguybob

In my opinion, his prediction hasn't failed yet. The CME blast his prediction is based on hasn'y arrived yet. It has however been swept up along with a few others by the recent M9.3 flare's CME.

How about NOW?

Anything yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
does this count ??

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

edit on 5-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wait....I feel something.
Nope, it was just my neighbor playing Wii fitness again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm a little disappointed by this whole thing
my internet didn't even go out, not once, all day

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
so... nothing happened.........................

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
LMMFAO. Next time keep the Predictions to yourself Miss Cleo. The let down won't be so heartbreaking. Like I said flares have been around since the beginning. It's hit or miss.
And transmission......terminated........message will self destruct is 3......2.......1.........the and.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Now do you understand that solar flares do not cause earthquakes? The entire "electric universe theory" is bunk. More on the unusually quiet Earth here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
www.myweathertech.com...
Massive Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, coming in next few days ; August 07, 2011

NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during late 2011 through 2012. Few have been listening. Calling it a “once in a lifetime super solar storm event,” NASA warns that killer solar flares can slam the Earth knocking out the Northern Hemisphere’s technological infrastructure and kicking everything back to the level of the late 1800s. Russia too has voiced concern. And now the eminent astrophysicist, Alexey Demetriev ["PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE"] claims what is happening is worse—much worse—than what NASA and the ESA have admitted: Our entire solar system is entering an immense, deadly, interstellar energy cloud. The unknown, alien Photon Belt World defenseless against unknown, alien cloud Terrified scientists at NASA discovered on July 14, 2010 that our system is passing through an interstellar energy cloud. This highly energized, electrified cloud of gas is disturbing and disrupting the sun. In conjunction with Earth’s weakening and moving magnetic shield, the world is becoming defenseless against massive solar flares and intense radiation. NASA, the ESA and the National Academy of Science have isued an unprecedented solar storm warning for 2012. But what NASA and the federal government are hiding, according to Demetriev, is that the sun—and everything in our solar system—has plunged into an alien, unknown photon cloud…a belt of danger that could precipitate gigantic solar explosions, magnetic anomalies, careening cometary masses and destabilize the orbits of some asteroids. Entire solar system at risk Dr. Demetriev has revealed that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 probes report that the entire solar system is at risk. Worse, Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is unstable and turbulent. The Russian scientist further claims this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. [Source: Coup Media Group]

djosiris.blogspot.com...
www.tmgnow.com...
www.handpen.com...

edit on 7-8-2011 by jhjhkjkj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jhjhkjkj

You left out the most important part:

While my knowledge is far from superior on this matter

Your ridiculous source.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
NASA easing population into Brown Dwarf Acceptance Today.

Looks like MSM is starting to get the masses ready for the "big one".

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurLifeIsALie
NASA easing population into Brown Dwarf Acceptance Today.

By my calculations, you're WRONG by a factor of 7,568,000 times.
Thats the difference between the distance of these objects and the distance of comet Elenin.
Very impresssive wrongness. You probably wont be this wrong again for the rest of the week.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join