It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I know you all be saying my lot of bad words end don't support what I try to understood, but I put this to all see what is my theory ..
In next 60 hours from now appear some strong earthquakes, more numbers of EQ or volcano eruption

Geomagnetic storm storm on Earth appear in some ~ 30 hours need time to come to Earth ..
Geomagnetic storm is not only bad things, more different emission from that eruption effect end hitting Earth how end be next hours ..

I can be more precise but I leave that for next time ..
Earth will tremble I'm positive but how bad don't know for now, we see ..
My only theory is connection with this events ed Sun ..

In last 2 hours some strong CME appear end direction is Earth ..
On Soho you can see for how nothing, they are little late but on STEREO A, B you can ..

STEREO A

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15752658097c.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf2a612f7bfd.png[/atsimg]

SOHO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc8efdbbf413.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
We can only wait and see. Personally, i hope nothing happens because the Earth needs a little break

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
We can only wait and see. Personally, i hope nothing happens because the Earth needs a little break

Nice words my friend, we all hope nothing happens ..

I only want to help that only my interest in all of this ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
thank you for posting this dalke...

i am a believer that the cause of Japan EQ and many other Earthquake Swarms we witnessed were all related somehow to CME's from the Sun not Elenin Alignments..

9 the march X1.5 flare was earthbound on the 11th March..the day of the disaster in Japan

i will be following this!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can you provide some information or links that show geomagnetic storms can directly effect tectonic plates and volcanoes?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Link for live movies from NASA. Are we sure this flare is even pointed at us?

link   
reply to post by daaskapital

sadley i was actually about to make my own prediction thread with the exact same words as the man above me, excluding the sun shennanigans, thats just the icing on the salad. EQ's have gone up tremendously in the past 2-3 days

link   
reply to post by heineken

Is not so easy to put this online, but if this proves the be truth we can get very useful information ..

We wait to see how this eruption is strong cant see on SOHO, need some hours ..

Thank you "heineken" my friend for support ..

We must understood what happens last months worldwide ..

Peace to you all end peace to mother Earth ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I try so many time, don't have more energy end my English is very bad ..

Maybe next time if this appear to be truth I put all what I have ..

I have so mach information but need time to put all this online end need to be sure ..

Here is one my post ..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Another prediction! And one in the very near future! Well that must be a first.

I predict nothing earth shattering will happen in the next 48 hours.

edit on 2-8-2011 by snewpers because: meh

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

What? How do geomagnetic storms effect tectonic plates and volcanoes? I think you should find some time to answer this.

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Dalke07

What? How do geomagnetic storms effect tectonic plates and volcanoes? I think you should find some time to answer this.

if you have such question go look it up, this connection between sun activity and earthquakes has been spoken of for quite some time.

the man is making a prediction, not presenting you with a scientific journal approved by some recognized panel,

i suspect the entire purpose of your post is to introduce doubt into readers minds, but whats the freakin point of that here in a prediction thread, it aint a science debate, its gorram predictions!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't know how reliable this site it but I like what it has to say:

stormedia.info...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Dalke07

i am not saying the op is right, but to answer your question.

Solar activity, as indicated by sunspots, radio noise and geomagnetic indices, plays a significant but by no means exclusive role in the triggering of earthquakes.

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

I have posted several times in the past several peer-reviewed research that show a correlation between Solar activity as a trigger under the right circumstnaces of earthquakes and other natural disasters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll up to my other posts and the links I gave.

edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

If requesting information is an A-Hole move then consider me a rubber cheerio.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

reply to post by Dalke07

i am not saying the op is right, but to answer your question.

Solar activity, as indicated by sunspots, radio noise and geomagnetic indices, plays a significant but by no means exclusive role in the triggering of earthquakes.

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

I have posted several times in the past several peer-reviewed research that show a correlation between Solar activity as a trigger under the right circumstnaces of earthquakes and other natural disasters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll up to my other posts and the links I gave.

edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

Wonderful. Thanks. That is all I was asking for. Not sure why others have to be richard craniums.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
In next 55 hours from now appear some strong earthquakes, more numbers of EQ

Define "strong".
Be specific.
Earthquakes of magnitude 5 or 6 are more common than people realise, and I certainly hope you wont take credit for anything like that.

And whats with the "more numbers of"???
Are you also going to take credit for predicting any random fluctuation of earthquake numbers? Its a 50/50 chance that the "numbers of" earthquakes will go up or down in the next 55 hours. Thats not exactly a great prediction either.

So what do you really mean?

And when you also speak of volcanos, do you mean NEW volcanic eruptions, or just more events from volcanos that are currently active? Because thats about a 100 percent certainly. Not a remarkable prediction either.

Be specific. Exactly what is your prediction?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My earthquake app goes off every couple of days reporting EQs of 6.5 or greater .. the OP is kind of vague on what to expect, being so vague makes it easy to claim success when really it's really kind of stating the obvious .. I had to adjust to only alert on 6.5 because any less was causing it to go off daily and it was rather annoying.. ( this is not new behavior.. the earth is constantly experiencing these kind of quakes )

The earth has been rumbling for a long time.. we're due for a major event on the west coast.. earthquakes are happening daily and we get them on the > 6 scale somewhere multiple times per week ..

I'm not bashing, I'm just saying it's a pretty simple prediction to make..
edit on 2-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

even I can understand if earth hits something in its path it will deforme an bit..not much but likely enouch to accelerate some already existing tensions in the earth crust....

like same affect as astronauts in ISS moves an water-bubble in no gravity....
earth is liquid with only an tiny crust.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join