It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Ya I have said many times before....foreign aid should be cut until we can balance the budget a bit. Our kids will be paying for this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by FidFed
Your Post is FALSE - Israel receives $240,000,000 in Economic aid.
Go to The World Factbook - CIA and check for yourself !

www.nationsencyclopedia.com...

oh yeah, check this one out.....
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

the link works now

In his recent State of the Union address, President Obama pledged to "go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can't afford and don't work." One week later, he sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking $3 billion in military aid to Israel. This requested increase in U.S. weapons to Israel -- part of a ten-year $30 billion agreement signed between the two countries in 2007

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Never again, they say.

Could history repeat itself?

6 Million Jews exterminated in WWII,

USA goes bankrupt in 2012, pulls support from Israel, in about 2014, Israel is attacked about 6 Million Jews are annihilated?

Seriously, ask yourselves if Israel could exist at all as it is now without this level of US support?

Then maybe you can see why so many people see the US as a prime target for acts of terrorism.

Israel has the biggest deterrent to wars ever...NUKES. No amount of other weapons the US hands them, nothing will ever come close to nukes

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
...and we'll continue to have our elected officials telling us they have to raise taxes and cut programs that benefit the average American. The cities and states in this country are going bankrupt yet our elected officials continue to turn a blind eye at money being wasted on costly programs that don't even benefit their own people! We're in an economic crisis and it's about time drastic measures are taken to pull in the money that is being spent on military occupations and foreign aid.

If the U.S. dollar crashes, it will be too late. The U.S. needs to get their house in order and I can't think of any better way than to stop all foreign aid, end these illegal foreign occupations, close our foreign bases and bring our troops home to defend and protect our country and its borders.

Protecting American freedom overseas makes as much sense as saying you're defending your home a thousand miles away.

Couldn't agree more. Our politicians give Netanyahu 29 standing ovations, and completely embarrass their own President.....why? What did Netanyahu do to deserve ANY praise? The guy is practically a war criminal!

Then factor in the extremely strange situation with Congress and a unilateral agreement from both parties on the Military budget? How? When these people cannot even agree on a deficit plan until the last minute? Yet they can all 100% completely agree to the Military budget? How's that work?

Largest Handout EVER (click link for info)

Oh, I see how this works. No dissension on anything that involves feeding the parasite, eh?
edit on 2-8-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
reply to post by awareness10

Ya I have said many times before....foreign aid should be cut until we can balance the budget a bit. Our kids will be paying for this.

If all goes well your kids,kids,kids,kids, just might pay off this debt.......actually it is almost mathematically impossible to pay it off in full during the next thousand years.
That is why they raised the debt ceiling because there is no way to pay it off.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 2-8-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

YOu tell me our president isn't an israeli a**kisser after watching this.............

www.youtube.com...

in fact, watch hillary clinton aipac speech, john boehner aipac speech, harry reid aipac speech, and tell me they don't kiss israels butt.......

nutandyahoo got 30 standing ovations from all of our senators and representatives in a packed house during his speech.... tell me our congress isn't israeli a**kissers now........

did anyone inspect the video from this post?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Israel has repeatedly betrayed America, selling our military secrets to our enemies, and killing American troops in an attempt to blame others and draw us into their conflict.

Aid to Israel? The best aid we could offer would be to force those parasites to stand on their own two feet instead of sucking our blood.

Yet, if America ( incl.Canada ) stops our aid, and Germany stops sending perpetual holocaust reparations, Israel, would collapse.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightback
Israel has repeatedly betrayed America, selling our military secrets to our enemies, and killing American troops in an attempt to blame others and draw us into their conflict.

Aid to Israel? The best aid we could offer would be to force those parasites to stand on their own two feet instead of sucking our blood.

Yet, if America ( incl.Canada ) stops our aid, and Germany stops sending perpetual holocaust reparations, Israel, would collapse.

Think about this for a second....I ask this because I believe I can prove it.... What if the same people that owns the federal reserve(which owns our money) owns israel? What would you think would be the reason behind us giving them foreign aid?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well said sir/madam..........
Bang on the money with that post.
Regards,Iwinder

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So, when are the people (and I don't just mean the USA) going to really stand up to "The Leaders" and say "Enough" We are going to take charge.
The truth of the matter is this is a World Issue, not just one for the Dirty Americans. As a singular Planet we need to Stop
Pool our Best Minds
Create the Stability
of a
United Humanity.
There needs to be a Worldwide Change of Perspective for Humanity. We are so Small Minded. It Needs to be clear to ALL Humans that the Earth Is in Peril. Our Stupid, stubborn Inability to Work together is destroying us. Greed Rules, and the only way to stop it is for the poor to stand up for themselves in a Moment of Unity.

The Military Complex and Selfish "Leaders" are the Real Enemy.

We Fight ourselves to Ruin, and the MegaRich Elite watch us ALL scramble around and Con each other, steal, and cheat each other of the Basic Needs of This Planet as a Whole.

So, as far as the Money to Israel.
I knew in the 10th grade America was Owned.
Who Owns the US is debatable and hopefully soon to be Exposed to World Public Viewing.
But, My question goes further,

Who Owns Humanity.
Can We not stop for a Moment and Decide Who that Is?
(If it is one of those crazy Gods we are doomed)

As a Human I believe

The People should Own Themselves!

The War games and Politics of humans needs to be what "Civilized" Humans
seek to Curb and End.

Unified Humanity is our only hope.

I suggest that it could be done without the need for Armegeddon or some Mad Antichrist or other Deity's fingers in the pie.
Humans are capable, problem is we need to be Logical, and Humans are not very good at that, so I guess we need a near disaster like Mr. Spocks Home planet Vulcan had? Can't we skip the Mess and just pool our best minds?

back to the Israel thing,

They Might Be "Chosen",
and
America has been "Took"
but
Ultimately, Humans are good.
I believe
We could Change it all over a long weekend,

If we wanted to do so.

edit on 8/2/2011 by EarthCitizen23 because: Added the word "Not" to correct that Humans are Not Good at being Logical,,,, sadly we need to be

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Exactly why I'm hoping on Russia, China and Iran to bomb Israel to the ground so we dont have to put up with this crap anymore...God's chosen people....HAH!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh well. If it's on YOUTUBE it must be true aye!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
All foreign aid should be stopped. Tax dollars = worker time, worker time = part of people's lives. Why should some people give up part of thier life for the benefit of others. Now if it was a matter of choice fair enough I won't begrudge anyone for spending time out of thier life to help others. I do it often. But when there is no choice it is a form of slavery by deceit. People don't go to work and pay taxes to help other countries, they go to work so they can live and they pay taxes for the things that are done by the government to help them not people in other countries.

It is fraud on a grand scale. My country also give's foreign aid, but I don't pay tax because I am now physically disabled so I can't protest something that I have no input to. But if I were paying taxes I would be protesting because it is just wrong. It matters not the country giving or the country taking it is wrong just wrong to take people's time from thier life and give it to others. Be it by fraud extortion or deceit. Nobody should have thier time taken from them it should only be given.

We seem to forget every tax dollar represents a portion of a persons life, there is no getting it back, major crime's have already be commited in this area. It should stop. If a country cannot support itself it will downsize by the forces of nature. Let nature take it's course I say.

Maybe i'm wrong but it is my opinion.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread, but some seem to have the impression that Israel gets 100 billion per year from the U.S.

In fact, a more realistic estimate is 3 - 4 billion per year. That's still a lot, I know. And it makes me mad. But let's make sure we're framing this in a fair and realistic perspective. Some would say my estimate of 3 - 4 billion is way too high, but in the final analysis, I think it's about right.
edit on 2-8-2011 by ClintK because: clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
5.8 millions Israelis do not get that money, only a small ELITE few of those 5.8 million get it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow the only thing I can say is you all need to put your brown shirts on and fire up the ovens.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Tax dollars? 100 Billion of tax dollars?

Retarded!

Why not make the central banks pay for it? Oh right, because the Jews already reap all of the benefits from them, can't possibly help out your fellow Jews, gotta rape that cash from your pagan slaves because you're holier than everyone!

Where is the budget that shows me where MY money is going in Israel?

Patriots used to assassinate obvious tyrants, what the hell happened to the real America?
edit on 2-8-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrangeBrood
Tax dollars? 100 Billion of tax dollars?

Retarded!

Why not make the central banks pay for it? Oh right, because the Jews already reap all of the benefits from them, can't possibly help out your fellow Jews, gotta rape that cash from your pagan slaves because you're holier than everyone!

Where is the budget that shows me where MY money is going in Israel?

Patriots used to assassinate obvious tyrants, what the hell happened to the real America?
edit on 2-8-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

they turned to the internet. and hold peace signs up. how scary huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Proof positive that they are our greatest allay in the depopulation agenda. The US is all for financing anything related to pain, suffering, and death and Isreal just happens to be really good at it, so more money flows their way. It's a vicious cycle that isn't going to end any time soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Im pretty sure america is over. Not finished,you will still find it on the map.

But it is slowly turning into a third world country. It got thrown to the dogs.

Got some friends from israel? Know a woman on public assistance,recieving welfare and free housing,with a side of child support?

ask to borrow some cash or ask for a place to stay. you may get lucky. But if your unlucky like the most,you will tear each other apart like the rest of the dogs to get a scrap.

If you are from a foroughn country i suggest you enjoy living humble and avoid america all together.
From an insiders view,i would say this country is over. I come from a rich area that was well off and it is falling apart at a rapid rate that is noticeable to the naked eye.

As an innocent man that does not break the law i now avoid contact with people. Because you can easily go to jail for breaking a made up law.

Just take this advice from an insider,avoid this country like the plague.

It isnt like the manly countries over here,that a woman is beat to death or acid thrown in a womans face for a woman stepping out of place. We are bitches to our women over here. And they just took over our country.
I was jailed after not paying a satisfactory amount of money to a woman that left me,after we had a child together. Many women monopolise on this corrupt system. I am not against my government but i will no longer support such a whore loving system.

I am just completely confused and destroyed that i have to hide from women here so i am not jailed,even when i dont break the law.

I am suprised we dont get invaded and taken over,most men with children are jailed off and on for life,not upholding our country but slaving while the women prostitute.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join