It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by RRokkyy

yes because both muslims and christians as a whole love to rape and kill eachother . not a single muslim out, nor a christian. all of them. Troll. or simply a believer and not a skeptic who will swallow anything coming their way, you scare me eh, ignorant people like you scare me.

@patternfinder

You speak truth sir, thank you.

The birth rates, white 1.3, muslim 4 to 7, are enough to prove my points.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by awareness10

If Israel falls so does Christianity.
European Christianity will be next to
disappear without Israel.
Islam will be your next religion.

Sure...because everyone will just convert because Islam is soooooo great. In what kind of fantasy land do you live? This isn't some fight of good vs evil, or some weird 2nd inverse-crusade.

As for Christianity disappearing, that's not the case because of Islam, it's the case because the amount of atheists has more than doubled in the last 10 years. Mostly because people are waking up and realizing that taking religion literally is ridiculous in the 21st century.

You are living World War III - Islam vs Christianity right now.
It is precisely a fight of evil, Islamic sharia law, against freedom and western civilization.
Islam has always crusaded the world and is actively
trying to take over Europe right now as it has been
since its beginning. Your conversion will not be voluntary.
Islamic fundamentalists control most of Islam now and take
their religion deadly serious.
If you cant understand that
you have been brainwashed by Cultural Marxism.
Islam is not multicultural and will not disappear in
a discotheque.
edit on 2-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

We have nothing to worry about when it comes to muslims since we have all the jews controlling everything that comes in and out of America and everything that goes on inside America, including our foriegn and domestic policies. Muslims wouldn't have a chance, the jews got it all covered, every inch!!!!!!

Arent the Jews controlling everything in Europe too?

yep, in fact, if you say anything like questioning the holocaust information or anything bad about jewish people in europe, you go to prison for 3 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh...I know...the Norwegian shooter, a madman!!! Just like him, you're calling for violence.

WWIII, Muslim vs Christianity is a war of attrition not violence.
It will be of a low grade intensity of rapes and murders.
I SAY PUT ISLAMIFICATION TO A VOTE.

Now I think you're being sarcastic...you can't be such a bigot for real

You seem 100% clueless towards facts...

1) You assume all Muslims are extremists trying to convert people: That's simply not true. Tons of Muslims where I live, and they know I'm an atheist and couldn't care less...and neither did the people I met in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman and all the other countries I visited for work. I even spent some time only 50km from Makkah during Ramadan for work, and was quite open about being an atheist when chatting with people over dinner (religion obviously came up) and nobody could care less.

2) You assume they don't adapt at all: Also wrong. They follow the laws here just as much as the rest, and given the amount of Muslims drinking over here, or committing other things considered horrible sins according to their faith, it's even more obvious how wrong you are. In fact, an Egyptian mate of mine, Muslim, came over and when we went for lunch he said "Finally, a ham sandwich...missed those!". According to your "logic", he wouldn't say that...ever

3) You assume birth rates continue without any regard to whether or not a country can sustain such growth for 80 years (lol) in the first place. You might wanna open up an economics book and start reading, because you don't seem to understand enough to see how ridiculous your claims are.

4) Rapes and murders? Suuuuuuuure...maybe in fantasy land where you live.

5) Generations: You do realize that no matter what first generation immigrants think, their kids, and those children's kids growing up in the West won't have the same views as their parents.

The majority of Muslims realizes that taking a belief literally is retarded...and the same goes for any belief.

Extremists on all sides are like the village idiots of society, they haven't caught up with times and knowledge...luckily they're a minority.

It's about time the sane rest of us stops living our lives based on the opinions and actions of village idiots!

PS: Bolding stuff and caps lock isn't cruise control for cool and doesn't make your nonsense any more credible

edit on 2-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

i have thought of this but i strongly disagree with the idea the israeli intelligecne is bothering with ats. I presume the people defending israel probably live there and love their country,pride and race; like a proper human being should. i would want to defend my country no matter what it goes through. It is extremely hard to hate upon your own race. They are just trying to defend theyre pride, as i have done before. simply ignorant from the misinfromation in the world. They have been kind enough to conversate without any complete insanity, i would give them the benefit of the doubt they are good people fighting for their pride.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

i have thought of this but i strongly disagree with the idea the israeli intelligecne is bothering with ats. I presume the people defending israel probably live there and love their country,pride and race; like a proper human being should. i would want to defend my country no matter what it goes through. It is extremely hard to hate upon your own race. They are just trying to defend theyre pride, as i have done before. simply ignorant from the misinfromation in the world. They have been kind enough to conversate without any complete insanity, i would give them the benefit of the doubt they are good people fighting for their pride.

They are, we found the website let me try to find the thread for you. the owner of ats even blocked their site

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

yea thats race to religion einstein, try comparing christianity, they got most of africa. BRO you have NO logic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's the link where we found out that israel is staging on this website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

are you effing serious? oh my god, yes, link please

ETA: Wow, interesting. Im gonna read the whole atricle before i comment on it
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: a second too late on the post :/

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yep, these trolls are actually paid by israel to come onto this website, report back about our threads and comments and try to dissuade our opinions about Israel. when you see someone on here being a kiss ass for israel, they are being paid to do this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic that the US is paying Israel $3b per year, and therefore pretty much pays for a fifth of their $16b defence spending?

I mean, the US gives them US tax payer money so they can hand it straight over to the US weapons lobby. It's genius, their government is brilliant...a band of crooks, but brilliant nonetheless

LINK

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Don't forget guys, we are sending money to build Mosques.

townhall.com...

I could easily compile everyone's anti Israel comments and replace the word Israel with Islam and I would be just as valid.

Oh really?
How many billions do we give Islam every year?
How many Islam spies do we catch just to let them go?
Can you give the name of the Islam's watchdog group here in the states that actively suppresses American's right to free speech?
Where is the Islam lobby located in DC?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

3) You assume birth rates continue without any regard to whether or not a country can sustain such growth for 80 years (lol) in the first place. You might wanna open up an economics book and start reading, because you don't seem to understand enough to see how ridiculous your claims are.

5) Generations: You do realize that no matter what first generation immigrants think, their kids, and those children's kids growing up in the West won't have the same views as their parents.

The majority of Muslims realizes that taking a belief literally is retarded...and the same goes for any belief.

Birth rates wont continue? Try telling that to the Chinese 1.3 billion, and the Indians who now have 1.2 billion. 60 years ago they had 500 million.
Sharia law is being implemented in Europe.
Muslims now are 20 to 30 percent in some cities.
There are riots, praying in the streets.
Murder and rape rates much higher than the indigenous population.
Isnt Abu Dabai and Saudia Arabia two of the richest per capita countries in the world,
hardly representative of Islam around the world.
and it doesnt matter what the majority of muslims think if the fundamentalists
are controlling them.

Rape isnt a crime in most muslim countries, they usually blame the women,
that is part of sharia ,

Your answers are just the politically correct cultural Marxism wishful thinking. Everybody
is the same, all religions are the same, nobody wants to take over,Islam is the
religion of peace, blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

townhall.com...

I could easily compile everyone's anti Israel comments and replace the word Israel with Islam and I would be just as valid.

Oh really?
Can you give the name of the Islam's watchdog group here in the states that actively suppresses American's right to free speech?

ha ha!!! that's true.... they can't just interchange islam with jewishness. the jews control our country and you will be in big trouble if you try to stop them.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Birth rates wont continue? Try telling that to the Chinese 1.3 billion, and the Indians who now have 1.2 billion. 60 years ago they had 500 million.
Sharia law is being implemented in Europe.
Muslims now are 20 to 30 percent in some cities.
There are riots, praying in the streets.
Murder and rape rates much higher than the indigenous population.
Isnt Abu Dabai and Saudia Arabia two of the richest per capita countries in the world,
hardly representative of Islam around the world.
and it doesnt matter what the majority of muslims think if the fundamentalists
are controlling them.

Your answers are just the politically correct cultural Marxism wishful thinking. Everybody
is the same, all religions are the same, nobody wants to take over,Islam is the
religion of peace, blah blah blah.

rocky, you haven't answered the question about how much you are getting paid

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
SO?..we also gave pakistan 800 million in military aid....which do you pick to cut?....a Jew hater will select Israel aid,and a moslem hater selects paki military....lets hear it from the peanut gallery

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

townhall.com...

Oh really?

It gets even worse when you bother looking up the FactCheck.org info.

The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.

Keep in mind, that this includes ALL cultural heritage sites, and it's based on allocated spending from US ambassadors. It's a gesture of good will that leads to real economic returns because if the US "looks good" in front of those host countries, that carries some weight during trade and political negotiations. I'm pretty sure those signs of "goodwill" leads to returns far in excess of $26m...and of course completely pales compared to the $100m Israel gets every year

That entire townhall.com site is ridiculous, they leave out most of the relevant information if it doesn't support the point they try to bring across...what a bull# website

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Your opinion of another poster is often their opinion of you.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

In other words I think you are the troll..........

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
SO?..we also gave pakistan 800 million in military aid....which do you pick to cut?....a Jew hater will select Israel aid,and a moslem hater selects paki military....lets hear it from the peanut gallery

A person who is America firster will not appreciate having their sovereignty outsourced to israeli firsters, paid for by the aipac using the money that we give israel every year. they have taken over our government and pay themselves through aipac. then they make sure that the aid is given to israel no matter what is going on with the americans. just a big circle and they are the benefitors

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your opinion of another poster is often their opinion of you.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

In other words I think you are the troll..........

answer the question....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

townhall.com...

Oh really?

It gets even worse when you bother looking up the FactCheck.org info.

The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.

Keep in mind, that this includes ALL cultural heritage sites, and it's based on allocated spending from US ambassadors. It's a gesture of good will that leads to real economic returns because if the US "looks good" in front of those host countries, that carries some weight during trade and political negotiations. I'm pretty sure those signs of "goodwill" leads to returns far in excess of $26m...and of course completely pales compared to the $100m Israel gets every year

That entire townhall.com site is ridiculous, they leave out most of the relevant information if it doesn't support the point they try to bring across...what a bull# website

israel gets 3 billion dollars a year from us, not 100M

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join