It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Jewish Internet Defense Force has got a though one in their hands! they probably still busy scratching their heads on how to twist up facts on this thread or derail it completely to the skunk section of the forum.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

lol and european countries brag about freedom?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I cant believe people are blaming the Isrealies!..

Regardless of which country it is..

those behind the scene control it all!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

Whats wrong with Anti Zionism?

She brought up anti zionism, and followed it with "and other garbage"
SORRY, not buying it.

Try and defend yourselves, but there is enough videos on youtube, showing that your people are just as dirty and cowardly as the arabs you claim are the plague of your society.

WHAT, are you going to come throw rocks at my house.
Thank god I live in a place where I can say things without some moron telling me I'm putting him or her down.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
wow that is strange. Charity begins at home.
S & F for the OP.

Why so much? Foreign Affairs is like a can of worms... it is more than likely due to a deal made in the past... like a bequeath... some of those clauses are hard to get out of.

if you scratch my back, I will scratch yours!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Well if you are familiar with this site, many people believe the Jews run everything behind the scenes LOL.
So I don't think you will stray anyones ideas.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Thank you.
Now I know I'm not the only redditor who also visits ATS.
I also agree with you, and the poster you agreed with.
Its okay though there is a new season of jersey shore coming.
And no one will ever know of this absolute slap in the face to the american people.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just imagine if another country was doing the same lets say for example america.

imagine if america was absorbing the money from other countries.

do we blame america? or do we blame the few in power that actually control america?

The things ive read on here, ive got to say is quite scary. "destroy israel" etc.

I do not support the globalist or their zionist plans but israel is home to many innocent people and i do not think their country should be destroyed.

the zionist and globalists need to be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gossipnancy

As an innocent man that does not break the law i now avoid contact with people. Because you can easily go to jail for breaking a made up law. Just take this advice from an insider,avoid this country like the plague. It isnt like the manly countries over here,that a woman is beat to death or acid thrown in a womans face for a woman stepping out of place. We are bitches to our women over here. And they just took over our country. I was jailed after not paying a satisfactory amount of money to a woman that left me,after we had a child together. Many women monopolise on this corrupt system. I am not against my government but i will no longer support such a whore loving system. I am just completely confused and destroyed that i have to hide from women here so i am not jailed,even when i dont break the law.

Maybe you should go live in one of those countries you speak of where you could wear a burka and disguise yourself as a woman. That way, no one would recognize you and you could feel safe knowing that the big, bad, bully American women couldn't get you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Despite an ever-growing economic crisis at home, U.S. officials say foreign aid to Israel, Washington's staunch ally, will remain unaffected next year. The annual aid package of over $3 billion will remain intact under the 2012 State and Foreign Operations Act.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

And a society where both palestinians and israelis can live in peace?

I agree with you. Negative and violent comments also disturb me.

However....

I don't blame Palestinians for being violent. For obvious reasons.

I just have a hard time thinking that there is really that many innocent people in Israel, when it appears that the society could give less that two dog turds about the arabs, who once occupied that land.

I know that if we cut off the newfoundlanders and built a fence around them, cut off imports and exports (to a degree), force them into poverty and blockade any sort of aid coming from international sources- I can reassure you, Canadians would shake Parliment hill to a flat field, flat enough to play soccer,

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Israel is and has always been a racist Zionist colonial settler state. It was established in 1948 with imperialist agreement by the physical removal of the Palestinian people from their historic Palestine.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
this is ridiculos the nation is sending money to other countries we are slitting our own throats by sending all this funding over seas that we could be using to pull this country out of the gutter, take care of your own people and screw everyone else we dont always have to play the hero

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I love how the applause comes in favoring waves.

When he brought up, how Israel should be an jewish AND DEMOCRATIC state. No Applause, yet when he brought up his meeting with netanyahu they applauded.

No applause either when he brought up the two state solution just silence...
again, why are we giving money to people who clearly don't care what we think?

Please before you hate watch the video and observe the applause.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The American government knows America is going to fall and its going to fall hard.
I don't understand why Americans still think its the best place to live and so arrogant and proud of themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

It's because their nation - as it is - is unsustainable. They need more money, which can then be transmuted (magic!) into walls, bombs, army training, helicopters, jets, nukes, guns and a police state to create the illusion of status quo.

Say what you want about Palestinians, but they're not angry for no reason.

When Helen Thomas got in trouble for saying that they should go back to where they come from, she was essentially right. Although, at this point, it makes no sense and we need to go forward from the present (without looking back). In reality, it is unfortunate that European countries with significant Jewish populations could not have created a program of reconciliation and reparations after WWII. Jewish people from Germany and Poland spoke German, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, French and of course Yiddish (German-Hebrew hybrid). They did not speak Hebrew. And this should have been the biggest sign that after 1300 years or so, they acclimated to the regions where they lived. No one here can pretend that the Jews in Europe were 100% Semitic, despite areas and groups with more Orthodox followers.

An analogy: When the Spanish arrived to the Southwest, the Navajo had arrived some 100 years prior from their native homelands in Canada. After a long campaign of extermination by the Americans who followed the Spanish, would it have been "OK" for those left in the Navajo tribe to pack up and move back to Canada, recolonizing lands they had long since left, kicking out those who have now settled there????

No.

Another analogy: Would it be OK for the Hungarians to pack up and leave Hungary, returning to their native homelands on the Steppes of Russia, kicking out the Slavic and Turkic peoples that now occupy that land?

No.

This is why Israel is unsustainable in the "fantasy" state it exists as now. It has to be a pluralistic nation. There have to be treaties and truces on all sides so that all sides can move forward, obviating the need to prop up the unsustainable situation of a militarized police state.

Everyone deserves a place to live. When there is an imbalance, only force can sustain it. And their force - at the moment - is propped up by our cash.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know we gave alot to Isreal but 17,241.38 for each person! To think that kind of money could buy all the americans health care that need it! Anyone who says the jews aint running this country is in some serious denial! Well since our whole country is in denial anyways it's nothing new! Someday people will realize whats going on and say "How did we let this happen? or how did we get to this" Though i've been saying that for 30 years and those that are in earshot either change the subject or say "if you don't like it move" I guess all the money the MIMC spent on demoralizing America has worked on the majority and even though the 5 to 10 percent of us on here know the truth most are too afraid to take a stand and take action to make a difference! With even some of us knowing how things are we still foolishly believe we can use the democratic debacle to elect people that will change things for the better and just look what kind of change the tea party has made! most politicians pretend to care but even if they do, the way the system is set up now which i call threat or you'll regret, meaning if you don't comply well make things worse and blame those that are attempting to help! Then there's the next ploy, which is when you wait till the last hours or minutes before a vote to get to see a thousand page bill which the title will say one thing and the rest of the bill will screw americans! So how do we win? Well i don't mean to be a pessamist but until the majority realizes what i allready know which is we can't! At least not honestly, we need to play by the same rules they do and thats no rules! Too bad by the time the sleeping demoralized willfully ignorant sheeple wakes up there will be so much debt and so many problems that we will have to scrap the whole monetary system (if that's not the case already) which in my mind would be better off for americans cause at least we could depend on ourselves once again instead of crooked government, bankers and the likes!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

I think you have made more sense in this thread than anyone else, but there will always be haters....
Its okay, you know whats right and thats what matters.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Until I see a factual report on the support of Jewish nationalism, I'm going to reserve any comment. There seems to be way too much anti-zionistic sentiment here. Let's get some real information here. How hateful.

Prove it. Let me some numbers on a spreadsheet. No I'm not Jewish. This hatred needs to end. A fairy tale usually ends in goodness. Not for the Jewish people.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level

You mean like the Rothscilds Wealth the Trillions they enslaved the countries in this world.

The Rothschilds have Trillions.

Through their corrupt banking system they have robbed countries including the U.S.

The Elite have the money and have enslaved the world.

We should free ourselves from debt and throw all the elites in Gitmo.

Including the Zionists

edit on 2-8-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join