Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

you really think someone hired a graphic designer to create those visuals without your "paper proof"?

Look it up then, you have the internet....

according to the washington report, here is your paper proof.

HERE

HERE
I'm not saying the video is 100% correct, but its not far off.

HERE
edit on 2-8-2011 by tribaltrip because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Until I see a factual report on the support of Jewish nationalism, I'm going to reserve any comment. There seems to be way too much anti-zionistic sentiment here. Let's get some real information here. How hateful.

Prove it. Let me some numbers on a spreadsheet. No I'm not Jewish. This hatred needs to end. A fairy tale usually ends in goodness. Not for the Jewish people.

I'm not going to do your research for you, troll. if you don't like it tune to a different channel, it's that easy

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Let us continue to give the rich corporations a FREE ride on our infrastructure bought and paid for poor Americans, (republicans and democrats alike) in the name of "they provide Jobs for the poor people". We are so dumb. I don't see those companies ever building damns, highways etc...., I don't see those companies exploring space and discovering new frontiers for the American people... We poor tax payers do, through our government.

Corporations are driven by a profit logic which does not factor people unless it is important to profit. Do you really want corporations representing your interests in government and society. (think about it honestly)

We are so brainwashed by politics and wall street that we cannot even see beyond this fraudulent concept that is hiding behind some misinterpreted political ideology.

We are so blind we have now resorted to blame the aid to Israel for our mess, and we call ourselves conspiracy experts. Israel is not the only country getting massive defence AID and corporate tax returns. I suggest we start looking for wall street influence in government before we go blaming Israel. Maybe Israel have significant influence there, but I would suggest leaving religion, race, dual citizenry and politics out of the equation. FOLLOW THE MONEY first. That's what I believe it is all about. Everything else is just a ruse.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Until I see a factual report on the support of Jewish nationalism, I'm going to reserve any comment. There seems to be way too much anti-zionistic sentiment here. Let's get some real information here. How hateful.

Prove it. Let me some numbers on a spreadsheet. No I'm not Jewish. This hatred needs to end. A fairy tale usually ends in goodness. Not for the Jewish people.

Does the below paragraph look familiar to you brilab45?

From: BriLab45(at)aol.com Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:38 PM Subject: I want 10K! Andy, I've just prayed to the Golden Cow for you to receive an unexpected check in excess of 12k. The check should arrive by December 10th. In the event you do not send me the 10k, I've prayed your cancer to come back. Will look forward to my money! Brian P.S. Enjoyed your web site. Cows speed.

heres the pdf file in the archive where i got it read it and weep

www.godlessbastard.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Does the below paragraph look familiar to you brilab45? praying to golden cows are we?

From: BriLab45(at)aol.com Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:38 PM Subject: I want 10K! Andy, I've just prayed to the Golden Cow for you to receive an unexpected check in excess of 12k. The check should arrive by December 10th. In the event you do not send me the 10k, I've prayed your cancer to come back. Will look forward to my money! Brian P.S. Enjoyed your web site. Cows speed.

heres the pdf file in the archive where i got it read it and weep

www.godlessbastard.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Israel didn't get there by itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami
reply to post by bluemirage5

Israel didn't get there by itself.

no it didn't, listen to this story on how they did get there though. if you don't at least want to puke after you hear the whole thing something is wrong with you....seriously...

edit on 2-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Doesnt suprise me to be honest..

Micheal Jackson was right,they dont care about us.

We have known this for such long time and yet we do nothing...

Jeez.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm flattered by all the hatred here on this thread. Keep your hate up. Keep up your divisional thought processes. The more we divide, the more we fall. And no, the graphs are not science and they are not significant in any way. There are there to delude you antizionists.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm flattered by all the hatred here on this thread. Keep your hate up. Keep up your divisional thought processes. The more we divide, the more we fall. And no, the graphs are not science and they are not significant in any way. There are there to delude you antizionists.

you are here to divide us

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
and to delude us

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

And you are here to further spread hatred against your fellow human beings. I'm so impressed by you folks that think you are above any other human being. The hate here is palpable.

Edit: Israel is a strategic partner and ally in helping us (the USA) in keeping peace in the Mid-East.
edit on 2-8-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

are you saying Zionisn is OKAY?
If so I think you must mistyped what you intened to in your address this bar...
This is ATS, where the dumb are sparse and the ignorant only there to distract...
This thread is not hatred just simply a display that people are aware, if you have a problem with that....
start your own thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Zionism (in my humble opinion) got a little to far. The Jewish people took far too much land too quickly. Yes, I do feel for the Palestinians. I'm on par with Merkel on her view of how the Jewish should be disseminated though out the world.

There are many communities world wide that are Jewish. The Jewish do not need to take an entire territory that does not belong to them. Yes, they do deserve space close to their heart and close to their original beginnings. So yes, they deserve a space.

Yet the hatred handed out to these people is completely unfounded. Please keep in mind, the world has not made a dang offering to defend these folks and protect them. We need to be understanding and make sure they have a community base.

Their religion is applicable to Christians and we need to respect that in the western world.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Israel is not the only country getting aid from the U.S. For example in 2010 Palestine received an increase of $400 million U.S.D. given by no other than Barack Obama...

Palestinians get $400 million in U.S. aid

Meeting with Abbas, Obama urges Israel to ease Gaza blockade

Calling the situation in the Gaza Strip “unsustainable,” President Obama on Wednesday said the Israeli blockade of the area should be curbed to focus only on weapons and separately announced a new $400 million aid package to help the Palestinian people there and in the West Bank.

www.washingtontimes.com...

They know the U.S. is in an economic crisis and they are still sending aid like there is no tomorrow to other nations

Israel received $400 million U.S.D. as economic aid together with $2.7 Billion in military aid in 2010
Egypt received $210 Million U.S.D. as economic aid together with $1.3 Billion in military aid in 2010.

The following countries also received the following aid in 2010. (These are the top of the list)

Pakistan $734 million.
Colombia received $ 561 million.
Ethiopia $474 million.
Kenya $437 million.
Haiti $225 million.
Indonesia $159 million.
Peru $136 million.
Bolivia $122 million.
India $117 million.
Liberia $102 million.
Ukraine $96 million.
www.vaughns-1-pagers.com...
And the list goes on, and on, and on, and on...

It should be obvious by now that the people in power are trying to bankrupt the U.S. and to lower the standard of living of U.S. citizens.

Although Israel is at the top of the list I do not agree with the op "that it is better that they go than us", and I don't see where the $200 billion figure came from either.

This "economic crisis" is a made up threat for the implementation of a One World Government, and no nation, and no people should be at the hands of these bastards who are causing, and have caused the economic crisis, and will cause other "threats" as they continue to attempt to scare people into accepting this One World Government.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Of coarse they get away with it. "They" own the American political system, "They" pretty much run the global monetary system and hardly anyone even realises what's really going on. Aside from your typical conspiracy buff, who no one would listen to anyway because we're all just paranoid. And their little game just goes on and on and.......

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thank you for some common sense and statistics that makes even more sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

There are many communities world wide that are Jewish. The Jewish do not need to take an entire territory that does not belong to them. Yes, they do deserve space close to their heart and close to their original beginnings. So yes, they deserve a space.

Excuse me, how does Israel does not belong to Israelis?

Do you forget that they have been living there for thousands of years?, and yes there have been migrations into Israel, but Palestinians have also migrated in bigger numbers to that area.

You are ok with relocating Israelies, but you didn't mention that it would be ok to relocate Palestinians...biased much?...

As for the lands that the Israeli government has been taking from Palestinians, what would you do if from those lands, and houses rockets are being fired at you frequently?...

The Israelies have even given a part of Gaza back to Palestinians and what did they do? they attacked Israeli settlements from those lands that Israel gave them back in good faith to see if that would end part of the conflict.

edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Please keep in mind, the world has not made a dang offering to defend these folks and protect them. We need to be understanding and make sure they have a community base.

You do realize that this thread is about the astonishing amount of money the americans give the israelis? Don't you?

They never needed a community base before WW2, why now?
Especially now? When we have radicals in the middle east?
Sure if they didn't just run in and kick everyone out it would be a different story... BUT you have to realize, the IDF has come to completely ignore the rights of the arabs who dwell in Israeli territory... If you ask me that is the real hate... Words have little signifigance, espcially on a website like this.

But I can reassure you the hatred with in that land (on both sides reassurd) is because of the unncessery invasion of other peoples land in the name of a past genocide.

I'm sorry my friend, but before you go on telling us we are full of hate and are not understanding of the situation, please, please, go look up some videos on how palestinians are treated in Herbon.

That is where I see REAL hatred.
Casting of stones on ones neighbour.

One displaying his opinion is not hatred, the picking up of the stone is hatred.

I'm not saying jews and arabs have to hold hands, I don't expect them to, but I don't wish for Palestinian children to fear school because immigrant settlers have been told to throw road rocks at them and their mothers.

I do not hate jewish people. I hate the Jewish state that is Israel, because it is a fabrication made of lies and pity.

There are jewish people living just fine in Arab countries, look it up.

I don't want to argue about whether you believe ATS has too negative of a view, but I would love to argue the justification of the whole ZION movement, that I have no taste bud to spare on my tongue.

Jews are all over the world and if you ask me thats a good enough community base for any religion or faith or culture, including chrisitans, who I understand still hold the vatican, and the muslims who still hold the Kabah (SP?).

Its not like the jews have disappeared, they are everywhere, even here in toronto.

Now natives... Well I have only met 5 natives and I live near the biggest city in Canada and have traveled north many times.

I have also raised the point, that other believers of things have not been granted the same privelages that Israel has.

There are alot of pot smokers on this planet- without a community base, should we kick out the hawaian people and let all the pot heads take over, NO!
edit on 2-8-2011 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

HERE

Clearly more palestinians have suffered than Isarelis.

I'm sorry but I don't see how home made rockets = Israelis fencing off a region surrounding it by sniper towers and closing off all connections to the outside world...

There are radicals on both sides.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join