It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I took my kids to Denver to visit some ex-pat friends who I promised to visit when I was in the States.

My eldest daughter was creeped out by the place and my son too.

I have to admit to chills down my spine also.

There is something there not right for sure.

Its like having something on the tip of yout tongue.

Creepy creepy place.

Then there is that demonic looking horse!

Wtf is that about?!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Timing

See here: educate-yourself.org... and here: illuminatimembers.com... Also look here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and here: www.secretsocieties.net... That should fill you in on who the members are.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Can't post pictures of artwork from public places now?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this because I think it's a great photo!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Actually the swastika is a good luck symbol and was used a lot by people in aviation and even on sports teams for good luck.

Maybe if the airport was at an angle, but then again it depends how you're looking at it.

Sorry that the Nazis destroyed the image of the symbol, but it's for good luck, always has been and hopefully will yet again be seen as a good luck symbol!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I used to live in Denver and I was suspicious of the DIA...now I live in Washington state and we have some strange things here too...here is the link...

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How do I ignore you? I remember this site used to have an ignore feature that allowed me to ignore all the anonymous. Now I need to start ignoring the would-be ironic posters who prefer double speak over logic.

Seriously your satire is terrible un funny and obnoxious, the video on the first page you posted was literally Arse backwards contained awful island music and I feel dumber for watching the first half. I really enjoyed the part where the documenter tries to convince me that the 2nd half of the mural was on the left side in America. I enjoyed it so much that I turned it off right there as that was enough to know what you and the documenter are all about.

Now that was good lulz and I appreciate that you went out of your way with the avatar, responses and position on this board to be outstandingly obnoxious. Really it's almost funny please improve.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

Explain to me how the 'all powerful' people who built the airport did so to fashion a safety bunker that will protect them when they destroy the world, and they purposefully left clues throughout the airport during it's creation, so as to warn people of their evil plan.

Explain that with some valid reasoning, and I will gladly leave this thread, never to return.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wow if you ACTUALLY knew anything about DIA you would understand how ridiculous you and everybody else is that claims its a "NWO safe haven" or "concentration camp."

I have very close family members that helped manage the construction and partake in it while it was being built, and have traveled to and from the airport dozens of times. Wow so what, so there are some suspicious pictures... If YOU actually take the time to look up the meaning behind them from the painter you would understand that you are ridiculously wrong.

Now I'm not even going to take the time to read this thread, and I don't know how it got so many flags... but enough is enough with these stupid DIA threads. Get over it folks, there is nothing there but an airport!
edit on 1-8-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

what kind of rocks are you people here smoking??? really....

Now I understand why we conspiracy theorists have a bad rap

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xemplar

Ha, is this guy serious.... now he's even got me trolling... Boncho is the only sane person in this thread, other than myself obviously
I suggest you listen to what he has said, it is more fact than the garbage your spewing!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
good thread.
either theres something to it or the artists/designers have had a great laugh at us!i would suggest some of that art is unsuitable for a public place where small chiuldren are present regardless of the meaning behind it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How incredibly clever. They really outdid themselves on that one and it's amazing it isn't open knowledge by now. That is half the credit. Wow.... What location could possibly work better? In a post 9/11 world, they have security beyond anything that would be tolerated, even on the perimeter of a military base. A stateside military base would be accused of being heavy handed and fascist or worse. However, locate beneath an airport....and the TSA supplies all that and more without anyone raising a stink. Additionally, no one would notice what comes into an international airport...but never leaves. Just a few pallets onto a freight elevator, not seen again as it descends.

I've heard Denver is the alternative U.S. Capital site if something catastrophic ever were to happen with D.C.. I guess they've put real thought, money and effort into that whole Plan B concept.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What world are these debunkers living in that they think it is impossible for the PTB to do something like DIA?

911 conspiracy thinkers, if we didn’t have firm proof that it was an inside job, would be held by these debunkers as fantasy.

DIA is a prime example of the possibilities of a conspiracy, you can’t prove it isn’t as others can’t yet prove it is. . . .so people are entitled to speculate without being mocked and bothered by others who don’t have any idea of what is going on themselves.

Ye are as ignorant as anyone, but remember this is a conspiracy site where we suppose to speculate and look on the side of dark and light possibilities.

DIA is in-fact an outstanding example of a possible conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion. Tanguma likes to keep things simple. He may be left-wing, but he says he's not a liberal intellectual. He's a Christian who thinks of his murals as painted sermons, depicting the virtues of the poor and hardworking, and warning against the evils of greed and violence. Like many painters trained in the Mexican style of mural art, Tanguma gears his work to the street and all of its elements, everyone from businessmen and college professors to people like his parents, who were all but illiterate. The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.

Yeah, I read that too. But if you were paid to do the artwork - and we don't know how much went into a numbered account in the Caymans or somewhere - and given a seat/apartment in the new bunker, wouldn't you say it was all your idea and do damage control too?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I've already posted an example of a bunker that was built into a popular hotel. It was built in secret and never used. I will not rule out the possibility of a secret bunker being built somewhere (there is evidence to show this happens), but I will also not entertain all the insane ideas about swastikas, murals, masons, being some master plan to tell the world of an evil plan that is supposed to happen.

Because evidence shows these things aren't true. Everything in the DIA is explainable. Some of it is a little weird, but so are other landmarks/sculptures.

Car Henge, is it a coming carpocalyspe?

Run for your lives, Giant elephants!

Flying Horses

Death?

Megatron

Uh...

Warning, NSFW - I think?

Gandolf?

The builder is so fired..

Matrix anyone...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Yeah, I read that too. But if you were paid to do the artwork - and we don't know how much went into a numbered account in the Caymans or somewhere - and given a seat/apartment in the new bunker, wouldn't you say it was all your idea and do damage control too?

Show me where there is evidence of a doomsday event happening, or where there is evidence of people planning to hide away in a bunker.

I can show you evidence of creepy art, and it had nothing to do with the end of the world. And in fact, it existed before the impending doom (because there is no doom to speak of).

There is no logic here.

Interesting note as well, it was a bunch of loony conspiracy theorists that chased down the original painter and grilled him on who commissioned him to paint it. Then tried swaying him to believe in their nutty theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46fb2ba8c1d2.jpg[/atsimg]
- Two dead children.
- Quetzal bird, a iconic bird of the Americas trapped in a glass cage with "extinct ?," written on it.
- Symbolism of a false sense of freedom.
- A possible extinction level event for the Americas?
- Dove and penguin in a glass case, doves symbolize peace.
- A city in the background of a burning forest with a hazardous haze in the sky.
- nuclear radiation or bio-chemical destruction?
- Child holding a Mayan Tablet
- 2012 and the Mayan calender?

iv seen these before, years ago, but now that iv studied ancient egypt i want to add...

- the cow on the right, over the dead person is meant to be "hathor"...mother of the gods, lady of the west...she was depicted as a cow with horns, leaning out of a bush or papyrus plants welcoming the dead on their hazourdous journey into the afterlife....(google - book of dead...or seti`s tomb...good images there)

the bird i think is meant to be the bennu bird...ie pheonix...

so this whole image signifies "death..."...in the middle coffin i see a dead man, with open white eyes...is this the "dead king " osiris (or quetzicol)...it seems that the people in th eimage are trying to protect/collect endangered animals...

is this airport a place to collect and transport..ie noahs ark??

as for anubis...he is the gatekeeper....as such...to the underworld....he was placed on/near tombs to protect the dead...wherever you see anubis..you know your near a tomb...!!

the second picture is nazi storm troopers...souless...turning dark matter into light..slaying the dove of peace

as for the other pictiures...the boat seems like a metaphor for a globalised government.....the rainbow which adornes and circulates this image stems from the nazi storm trooper image....showing the "medival roots" of any empire

the next picture is the tree of life...

these images seem very globalistic...with gnostism....

peace

edit on 1-8-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

While I completely agree with everything you posted, about DIA being a safe-area, Why would the government (Or DIA) Paint those pictures? Why give the “heads up”?? Why not just do it?? That part is what doesn’t make sense to me… why give clues? The government knows that there are conspiracy theorists out there and that would debunk that as quick as snapping a finger…

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
If YOU actually take the time to look up the meaning behind them from the painter you would understand that you are ridiculously wrong.

Agreed, meaning is being read into these murals that the artist didn't intend. This is off of his web site:

DIA Murals
1993 - 1995

In Peace and Harmony With Nature

Commissioned by and on permanent exhibit at Denver International Airport
This is one of two sets of murals (four total)
Two smaller at 12 ft. x 15 ft. w
Two larger at and 12 ft. x 28 ft. w.

Smaller mural – The Present State of the Environment

Humanity, represented by multi-racial children, is shocked and saddened at finding our natural world in a trampled and abused state. Surrounding the youthful group are endangered or extinct wildlife species. The bewildered children view the Snow Leopard, said to be the most beautiful of the large cats, laid out lifeless before them displaying its exquisite fur and colors. To the left, a young girl gazes at a Great Auk in a display case, a vanished species made extinct in 1844. On the right front, a young boy touches a display case containing the last of the Passenger Pigeons, a species existing in immense numbers throughout the Eastern U.S., and finally extinguished in 1914. Shown also are a harpooned Gray Whale, a Kemp’s Ridley sea turtle enmeshed in a fishing net, and a wall mounted buffalo head. Fluttering over the central scene, is an agitated Quetzal bird, with parts of a display case ominously surrounding it, as if foretelling its extinction.

Behind these central images, a fire rages, consuming a rainforest, while in the foreground we see endangered plant life, such as the Holy Ghost Orchid, from Panama, the Flower of the Gods, South Africa and others. In the immediate foreground are three concrete coffins, each containing a young girl clutching cultural articles. These three girls symbolize our own humanity as victims of our self destruction, notably through war, slavery, genocide, exploitation and violence of all kind.

Larger mural – A Hopeful Future in which Humanity Rehabilitates the Environment

On this mural, I depict humanity, represented by children of the world arrayed in national or folkloric costumes. They move from both ends towards the center, and are shown smiling optimistically as they strive to rehabilitate our natural environment. On the background to this jubilant procession, are depicted various temperate zones of our planet beginning, on the extreme left with the ocean, temperate forests, frigid, tropical rainforest, and desert.
These “zones” are pictorially described with relevant geographical features, as well as wildlife indigenous to those regions. For example, the Quetzal bird signifies tropical rain or cloud forests, while the Snow Leopard is representative of frigid mountainous environments. Moreover, these different zones are shown as robust and healthy, as are the various wildlife species depicted. This portrayal is confluent with the ideal of a rehabilitated natural environment resplendent in all its beauty.

The elated children, in the colorful and lively costumes of thirty-two nations, move happily to where a special and unique flowering plant is about to be placed in the soil. This flower, its radiating leaves reflecting all the colors of the rainbow, reveal within its folds the configuration of a small white dove (reminiscent of the Holy Ghost Orchid). With this image, I sought to symbolize a new appreciation of our environment as a spiritual as well as a physical entity, a precious and delicate domain entrusted to our care.

Source

Seems pretty obvious that his one mural is more of a political statement about the impact "progress" has had on the environment in the past and present rather than a prophetic statement. The other mural is an idealistic hope that we can reign in the damage that we've caused and restore the enviroment.

edit on 1-8-2011 by SavedOne because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join