Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 3
58
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


I am wondering what this airport may become. I have studied the numerology somewhat of the space of the airport, and the other aspects of it and preliminarily have come to an idea that this space may be some kind of prison for certain elements of humans that relate to their inner being. The 5 buildings may be, I don’t know how to put this . . . some kind of underground prison for certain people who need some kind of work on themselves.

It’s a long story and I can’t go into now, but the numerology I have studied somewhat behind the airport, something I know how to do, is pretty accurate.




posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


Because your theory is the poster art for sanity....


no, my theory is the poster art for reasonable suspicion.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?


They built the airport in the way they did because Denver is a mile high city and the design was to cut down on turbulence.



sorry but that doesn't really explain the 5 buildings at all.. they are underground



The underground railway system:


Located within the secure areas of the airport, the AGTS utilizes two mile-long tunnels traveling underneath the aircraft taxiways. Four stations exist, serving each airside concourse (Concourses A, B, and C) and the Terminal (which serves Ground Transportation and Baggage Claim). While it is possible to walk from the main terminal to Concourse A via a pedestrian bridge over the taxiway, the train is the only way for the public to access Concourses B and C.
1


Can you used your background in engineering to explain why the underground buildings should raise concern for us? Start by drawing out how much space they need for the 31 railcar system, and the original baggage system, then show us how much space is leftover so we can all be alarmed...



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


Because your theory is the poster art for sanity....


no, my theory is the poster art for reasonable suspicion.


If you were reasonable, you would have made a retraction after posts like this.

Because clearly your suspicion was unfounded.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?


They built the airport in the way they did because Denver is a mile high city and the design was to cut down on turbulence.



sorry but that doesn't really explain the 5 buildings at all.. they are underground



The underground railway system:


Located within the secure areas of the airport, the AGTS utilizes two mile-long tunnels traveling underneath the aircraft taxiways. Four stations exist, serving each airside concourse (Concourses A, B, and C) and the Terminal (which serves Ground Transportation and Baggage Claim). While it is possible to walk from the main terminal to Concourse A via a pedestrian bridge over the taxiway, the train is the only way for the public to access Concourses B and C.
1


Can you used your background in engineering to explain why the underground buildings should raise concern for us? Start by drawing out how much space they need for the 31 railcar system, and the original baggage system, then show us how much space is leftover so we can all be alarmed...


First of all its no 31 rail car system, its two small shuttle cars shuttling back and forth, granted they have extras for when one is broken down. You are forgetting this airport is my backyard. Secondly I'm simply baffled by your belief that they need 5 buildings ranging from 6 to 12 stories to sort luggage. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to fathom a simple luggage system, you make it sound like its a labyrinth of a luggage delivery system, granted yes, I'm sure it takes up a fair amount of space, but it does not take a 6 story building for even a portion if this system, much less 4 more buildings of even greater size.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


I missed the part where you posted the blueprints to the underground base.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


I missed the part where you posted the blueprints to the underground base.


I must have missed the part where you oversaw the whole construction...
look up the construction.. it's not a secret that there is underground buildings buried. Or are you really that feeble minded?



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


You have to admit though, it's practically a city unto itself. Even if there are no underground bunkers, it would still be a self-sustaining place to go to if SHTF.

Forget Zombieland, I'm going to Denver International! Sidenote: I'm surprised a Zombie movie hasn't taken place there yet.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
DIA if it is some kind of other-worldly place is likely a prison not any luxury getaway for the elite—that doesn’t fit with the murals which seem to signify the death of the adult community that brings us death, destruction, war and violence.

The buried woman with their religious paraphernalia and racial designations represents the death of sectarian ethnocentrism and division.

The children . . . seemingly happy and joyful and getting along fine even though they are of different races and religious backgrounds are the new world of peace and underneath that world are those confined and buried to be transformed.

Recall Jesus said something about: "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children."



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


I missed the part where you posted the blueprints to the underground base.


I must have missed the part where you oversaw the whole construction...
look up the construction.. it's not a secret that there is underground buildings buried. Or are you really that feeble minded?


If it is not a secret, than you can post evidence of the buildings that were buried, right?


At the conference, she met people who she claims took her into DIA's underground tunnels. The first time, she went with a man who worked there. "It was really spooky," she remembers. Then she returned with fellow conspiracy theorist Phil Schneider, and they went down four levels.



One 1998 article posted on www.konformist.com managed to connect the DIA conspiracy to JonBenét and the Denver Broncos. Reached by phone at his home in Las Vegas, the site's creator, Robert Sterling, admits that the best conspiracy theories often necessitate dizzying leaps of logic, demonstrated by a kind of free-association exercise he calls "the conspiracy game."
1



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ConspiraCity, here is a photo that gives us a peek at what may lie beneath:



I and many others have covered this topic extensively on ATS, but it never gets old. DIA is the ultimate slap to the face of decent people that just want peace in this world.

It is one of the Elite's crowning achievements and there can be no doubt about its nefarious purpose(s)...



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


To let you know also, even should there have been a bunker built during construction, (and you could prove it) it would not imply that anything nefarious is going on. Seeing as bunkers have been built before in plain sight, though never used.


In the late 1950s, the U.S. government approached The Greenbrier for assistance in creating a secret emergency relocation center to house Congress in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust.

The classified, underground facility, named "Project Greek Island",[11] was built at the same time as the West Virginia Wing, an above-ground addition to the hotel, from 1959 to 1962.

Although the bunker was kept stocked with supplies for 30 years, it was never actually used as an emergency location, even during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The facility has since been renovated and is also used as a data storage facility for the private sector. It is once again featured as an attraction in which visitors can tour the now declassified facilities, now known as The Bunker.


The Greenbrier



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
DIA if it is some kind of other-worldly place is likely a prison not any luxury getaway for the elite—that doesn’t fit with the murals which seem to signify the death of the adult community that brings us death, destruction, war and violence.

The buried woman with their religious paraphernalia and racial designations represents the death of sectarian ethnocentrism and division.

The children . . . seemingly happy and joyful and getting along fine even though they are of different races and religious backgrounds are the new world of peace and underneath that world are those confined and buried to be transformed.

Recall Jesus said something about: "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children."


I wish we would all revert to childhood social mentalities, where everyone is friends. When nobody was black or white, Asian or Mexican.. we are all simply people, diversity is what makes us great. These monstrosities in power are saddening and sickening. Peace and love to all. even to the guy who seemingly loves to tear my thread to pieces without logical thinking. I respect skepticism and denial of ignorance, but too much denial of ignorance simply becomes denial and nothing more.. corruption is a real thing, its a sad thing. like it or not, it is there. I will choose not to give in to its innate gravitational pull of negativity and pessimism. If you read this message, I love you as a person. wish everyone could think on that note..



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, I hate to break it to you...but they're kind of harvesting zombies down there. It's a hive.

Case closed.






posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


I like your thread and your posts. I do have that "childish mentality" even at age 48 - and that "teenage invincibility" too. Not only that I've got "Jesus Balls" where I'm not affraid to say - those looser who enter that hole will die there eternally.

Be well and thanks for your thread!



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity
 


Don’t worry, sometimes when one gets close to the truth something comes up and gets in the way.

Look at it as a sign that you may be closer to the truth of the mystery than you think.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo
 


No the zombies are above ground right now, you know like those guys in washington screwing up the country arguing over bs.



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity


Peace and love to all. even to the guy who seemingly loves to tear my thread to pieces without logical thinking.

 


Logic:*


Consistency, which means that no theorem of the system contradicts another.

Completeness, of a logical system, which means that if a formula is true, it can be proven (if it is true, it is a theorem of the system).



Here again I will refer you back to your OP where you said:




The fuel delivery system can pump 1,000 gallons of fuel per minute with tanks that hold 2.73 million gallons of fuel, well into the "WTF.. WHY?" rate of fuel delivery.


Implying that this is some kind of proof of something going on at DIA... Where I responded with evidence that shows other airports have larger fuel storage capacity.

I also gave you the first hand testimony of the mural creator, who explains his artwork, which contradicts what others say about it:


The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.

Tanguma likes to keep things simple. He may be left-wing, but he says he's not a liberal intellectual. He's a Christian who thinks of his murals as painted sermons, depicting the virtues of the poor and hardworking, and warning against the evils of greed and violence.

Like many painters trained in the Mexican style of mural art, Tanguma gears his work to the street and all of its elements, everyone from businessmen and college professors to people like his parents, who were all but illiterate. The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.


And the swastika thing doesn't need to even be addressed because the shape of the airport isn't one, unless they have recently changed the shape of the swastika.

Where is your logic? Did you want to revamp your theory...



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
- those looser who enter that hole will die there eternally.


...that's what she said?

Anyways, something fishy (
) is definitely going on over at the Denver airport...we'll never know either way.
edit on 31-7-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don’t care what the artists says, his murals are apocalyptic therefore very provocative.
I don’t think that the secret team is going to admit to the world what they are doing.





top topics
 
58
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join