It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

It should be noted, as an alternative, that Au and Ag could also be element symbols for gold (Aurum) and silver (Argentum).

Khar

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by inforeal

Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?

They built the airport in the way they did because Denver is a mile high city and the design was to cut down on turbulence.

sorry but that doesn't really explain the 5 buildings at all.. they are underground

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
While i have not personally looked, the surrounding barbed-iwire fences are said to be built like a prison... inward to keep people in, not outward to keep people out.

I did fly out of there an back in once about 1 1/2 yrs ago.... this place is strange.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Check into Phil Schneider he's the guy that blew the whistle on the underground base at the airport. Phillip Schneider Investigation

link   
There is also a phoenix in a glass cage... signifying rebirth from ashes.

link   
reply to post by buster2010

Have you wondered why there is a gargoyle popping out of a suitcase? Quite ominous...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
While i have not personally looked, the surrounding barbed-iwire fences are said to be built like a prison... inward to keep people in, not outward to keep people out.

I did fly out of there an back in once about 1 1/2 yrs ago.... this place is strange.

that I have never seen, everywhere I see there its facing outward. I live in Denver myself. so if anyone has photo missions for me let me know!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
There is also a phoenix in a glass cage... signifying rebirth from ashes.

makes me think of the Georgia guide stones... hmm but it seems it will only be an illusion of rebirth and freedom.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

They built the airport in the way they did because Denver is a mile high city and the design was to cut down on turbulence.

sorry but that doesn't really explain the 5 buildings at all.. they are underground

The underground constructions, as anyone who has traveled through Denver knows, are for the underground train system that connects all the terminals, including additional tunneling built to accommodate future expansion. Other underground systems were built for Denver's state of the art automated baggage handling system.

Unfortunately the system never worked well, and by 2005 it was retired completely, and now the underground tunnels are used for conventional baggage handling.

Hundreds of workers go in and out of there every day, and none of them have ever reported seeing anything unusual. No reptoids, no aliens, no Illuminati. Yet. I was not able to find any well-reported cases of a worker being interviewed and refusing to discuss his job, so as far as I can tell, this was simply made up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by buster2010

Have you wondered why there is a gargoyle popping out of a suitcase? Quite ominous...

Called Notre Denver by artist Terry Allen, their stated purpose is "to oversee and ensure that baggage will arrive safely at Denver International Airport."

And for good reason. 16 months behind schedule and several million dollars over budget, Denver International Airport finally opened on Feb. 28, 1995. Among the many problems contributing to the delay was the installation of an overly ambitious baggage handling system.

edit on Mon Aug 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Weidner explains that some high-level factions in Masonic society may be using the murals to alert the general population to the earth-shattering political and environmental changes in store for 2012. Either that, or those factions are amazingly arrogant. Because for Weidner and other conspiracy experts, the symbolism is as explicit as a manifesto. One mural features three women in coffins surrounded by endangered animals, including a Quetzal bird, named after the Mayan god Quetzalcoatl, in a glass cage — an "extinction message," Weidner says. The next panel shows children of the world gathered around a "gigantic psychedelic plant of some kind. And they're all extolling that all the races are going to live together in a world of peace." "It's like the one-world government bylaws," says Noory. But the peace doesn't last. Another mural depicts a Gestapo-like figure "knifing the dove of peace with his bayonet," surrounded by crushed cities and starving citizens. Considered in the context of other curiosities captured in his documentary, Weidner concludes that these DIA murals reveal that 2012 will be a time of intense military oppression.

loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Good post. I have been reading about, hearing about, and thinking about the Denver International Airport for some time now. I think it was designed to be a base for the new 4th Reich. Jim Marrs, one of our esteemed members and a published author, detailed this in one of his books. The Rich Elite of the world, and Military leaders, and their Reptilian Overlords will govern the world from there, at least, that seems to be the plan. They even splash it in our very faces with the artwork in there. Will We the People let them do this to us? They are not our masters, people. All of us TOGETHER are a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What is interesting, if I am not mistaken, is that those murals don’t seem to have any adults surviving. . . it appears to be children only in the murals, except the dead adults in those coffins.

edit on 31-7-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

The underground constructions, as anyone who has traveled through Denver knows, are for the underground train system that connects all the terminals, including additional tunneling built to accommodate future expansion. Other underground systems were built for Denver's state of the art automated baggage handling system.

Unfortunately the system never worked well, and by 2005 it was retired completely, and now the underground tunnels are used for conventional baggage handling.

Hundreds of workers go in and out of there every day, and none of them have ever reported seeing anything unusual. No reptoids, no aliens, no Illuminati. Yet. I was not able to find any well-reported cases of a worker being interviewed and refusing to discuss his job, so as far as I can tell, this was simply made up.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but if you honestly think they need 5 large multi-story buildings for a luggage system ... then I will deem anything you say from here on out as irrelevant due to insanity.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Those 5 buildings mean somthing, I think, but I can't go into it now. And the fact that they are underground is interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Those 5 buildings mean somthing, I think, but I can't go into it now. And the fact that they are underground is interesting.

I would be interested to hear what you have to say about the buildings

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I really think the strangest part about this is,because it was privatly funded for Public Transit,we're not allowed to know why they did things the way they did.

OK...Some wealthy Colaridian got to participate in the freakish artiwork..

But how do private funds get to tell us on a Public Airway, what we're allowed to know?

Who are, and were the States,Counties and Cities Representatives while this went through?

Is this too logical? So Jesse got nothing.. Is/Was the answer addressed and answered?

Why or Why Not? I don't get it.

Ilumintaniti,Masons, DOD... I can only find goofles(not a typo) that discuss a lot of questions about it.. Not answers.

Aren't we in charge of elected officials to explain this expense?
At what level?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

OK...Some wealthy Colaridian got to participate in the freakish artiwork...

Coloradian.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Gargoyle was a Gothic water spout to divert water from buildings. They are as old as Egypt, however. The word Gargoyle has a root word in gargle, or the sound of swallowing water.

The suitcase looks like a Samsonite briefcase, not a suitcase. Interestingly enough, Samsonite was started, you guessed it, It was started in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910 by Jesse Shwayder. And, who owns Samsonite today?
CVC Capital Partners and the Royal Bank of Scotland.

Also, there's two of these Gargoyles am I correct?

Shwayder, who was devoutly religious, also named his son King David and required all company executives to carry the Golden Rule engraved on a golden band.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join