It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there REALLY ARE beings living inside Earth what is a good reason to keep this a UNKNOWN???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by belsoember

I see what you mean safe from any celstial het unless the Earth was effected in a way that reached them as well.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by varsityblazer11

Thank you for your input. Have you ever checked out the GIant Crystal Caverns. Sometimes I think there are larger versions some possing minerals not found above ground that may possess unique qualities once exposed to them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Unfortunatley I see your point and wish it wasnt this way. Some of humanity are very cool and peaceful.

Thanks and be well

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Sorry to of wasted your time.

thanks
edit on 8/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Where did you find this apparent diary of Admiral Byrd's?

Interwebs, the real 1 is classified and shelved away so that many wont be scared or alerted..

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

More less HONEYCOMBED large caves holes. Some containing large liquid pools cool and hot pools.

thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
the reptilians altered the story to suit their control system.

Interesting comment.!?

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna

in the end the agarthans or inner earth people will help us through our next transition.....

ALl those willing to support this herd for their better advancement got my LOVE.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
No there are not people inside the earth.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
really weird isnt it?

REALLY indeed as well as thefact that you cannot get update accurate pics of it. Good point thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

But there are so many good humans its nort even the majority of the population who cause much of the harm its those who are the leaders?

thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

I agree with you, thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0ph3t

Interesting thought but i thought thaey were shapshifting or wearing environment suits to come interact.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]
Thank you all once again. ATS does help 1 to learn even if the information is covered with much non information depending on your sift skills you ll see some things here. I have spent lots of time wondering WHY they would remain secret and many of you presented GREAT reasons why they would, that really make a lot of sense. So 1 guesses until below feels comfortble wit the younger aboves this will remain somewhat secret to the majority above ground. Thanks again ALL see you in the boards.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE

[/COLOR]

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Can you post a link to this diary?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing the presented data. I appreciate the points you made as well as the time you took to answer each question with clarity. Sometimes my reads on ATS take me into the minds of the posters and some posters seem to have certain datas that it seems they can only obtain from personal interaction, which is great. It just makes sense much of what you spoke about some living in there and they may not be even considered important to OTHERS since their job may be done. Sad, and you even go further to say they may be there to manage the livestock and protect the access points by any means even if it means their own self destruction. In order to prevent access to the OTHERS HOME LAND--deep my friend very deep-- To go further you mention a virtual immortality in which they exist, so Death is not known to them. Another deep point they potentially have no knowledge of life and death phases so they can operated in ways others who consider life and death cannot. You make some interesting outta box comments and I like them much.
Thank you for the notice, and respect, and compliments, you just got me through another day.

The interaction you speak of with "them", is not known by me. I take my inspirations from another source, another venue of communications. I once tried to explain it but I doubt it was understood.

There is another subject I wanted to open up in another thread I started but as usual no one is really interested in the line of thought. There is another area that really should be brought out and addressed because it may open the door to the real reason behind the secrecy.

I know it sounds as though I am completely negative to how `we have been treated by "Them", and I must say it does appear as though some of them have been very negative to us. But to be fair I'm certain there are those that do care about us, and I hope it isn't for selfish reasons.

I really hate spamming threads but because of the complexity involved with this subject I would invite those who might be interested to follow "It" at this thread. Walk In's I will be laying out my case for Walk in's

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

1.Why would an inhabiting intelligent life/energy form ignore another inhabiting intelligent life form of the same planet?

The only time more than one species on this planet interacts is when one eats another, to share resources or if we keep pets. If there was an intelligent species living below the surface and they have nothing to do with us, it’s perhaps because they don’t want to eat us. That’s always a good sign right? LOL

2. Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for something to occur on Earth to weaken the human population so they can thrive.

One suspects if there was a race living beneath the surface, the surface would hold little fascination for them unless something were to happen on the surface that would affect them below.

3. Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for Earth vibrations to lower to their standards of living above ground before they can come up freely?

As above I doubt an underground dweller would live above ground without a plague of problems they would not be used to.

4.does SOL/SUN light effect them in a negative way?

Look at the mole for comparison.

5.Do you think they are so much more technically advanced that to them humans are not important enough to pay any attention too?

Humans and theoretical underground dwellers would still live on the same planet so each would have to pay enough attention to one another to at least ensure their own environment is not adversely affected.

6.Do you think they like humanity?

I’d say they would probably be as wary of us as we would be of them.

7.ARE THEY ORDERED FROM OTHERS IN THE STARZ TO STAY BELOW UNTIL TOLD TO RISE?

I doubt it. I suspect they would be happy in their own environment and very well acclimatized to it.

8.If they see flaws in humanity and they can help bring the homo sapiens up to better living standards, WHY DON'T THEY HELP?

Why don’t we help ourselves and stop looking for outside influence, blame and or help?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pr0ph3t
*snip*... maybe the agartha people, who they say are blonde and pale skinned, maybe they have evolved with no protection from the sun. Just a thought.

So.....if I am blonde, and pale......does that mean I should suspect that I have alien DNA?
Seriously, though, blonde does seem to be a not common color, naturally, and most in the world are NOT pale......so.......does that tie in with your theory?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
*snip*

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I see you feel they would be the hostiles and to them humanity is no more then an opponent of theirs. I just dont see a reason to spoon feed the destruction if this is their intent as opposed to them just tasking it there. Why do you think they spoon-feed the destruction?

thanks for you input as it is also a interesting point you shared.

Well, if my own theory holds true, then I would guess they are bound by certain rules, and can't simply step in and take over/destroy. That they can, though, influence people, and in some cases, interact in various ways with people. Interesting thread, in any case; much discussion!

Just wanted to add a TY for being such a good thread host!
edit on 2-8-2011 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional commentary

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=cyan]
So do you feel their takes HARM humanity?
[color=cyan]
1 can understand how they would take an interest in the more psychic advanced kinds as it signifies more brain activity and usage. But as you said they are even potentially used for hidden agenda also sad just seems more like a LAB of some sort then a growth location, smh.

Now those Mantis beings
1 has heard of before but as shared they were supposedly more peaceful then anything else in their actions with humanity and their relations to the M-W.G.F. If you are speaking of their looks and not their hearts then 1 doens understand for an outside look may cause fear to an unknown. But that 11 to 12 foot tall beings Heart/spirit/lifeforce energy 1 would imaging would be recognized as what it is a LOVING or HATING creation as ALL are FAMILY under the CREATOR OF ALL. So I am sure some would look at humans habits and ways as strange or scary as well I guess this is where the maturity would have to exist universally before old family can become friends again.

The GREYS
deep and their Reptilian masters...

[color=cyan]
So your stating that some Good/cool ET may be trying to help out or assist in some way and as soon as they do the ignets swoop in and manipulate the entire process reinstituting FEAR into the helped. That could cause 1 to drop density just considering this ignorant behavior. HOW WOULD THEY FELL BEING TREATED THIS WAY?

Thanks for your input my friend and be well

Hey thanks,

They choose different people for different reasons. For the people they abduct it is about research, not helping them. For overall humanity I believe they help us evolve. I have come to the belief in my research that the reason why people wore bright colors from the 60s to the 90s and such good music was created was partly because of the alien influence and presence on the earth. If you notice how different people changed in those years, ever since then we have more or less been the same. So yes freedom of self expression is helping humanity. The aliens know us better than we known ourselves.

I believe in the mantis beings because of a personal story I have heard, that years later I heard an abductee on the show Sightings and he described the exact same thing. It was the body language and use of words that gave me chills on the back of my neck. I was sure these two people were referring to the same situation. I know where you have heard they were peaceful, that is just like one story. The fact is that we wouldn't know if they are peaceful, if you can picture an insect with a large head and smart mind, it is just something that would scare us so much more than we would realize. It is true these people didn't have time to think about peace.

Branton and Jason Bishop are the only people who told you that the Greys have Reptilian masters, unfortunately those two researchers are a little off the deep end, and that part of their writings have no back up at all. It is their own wild addition to the Dulce story. The Castello interview is not true, John Lear admitted here on ATS he got the Dulce papers from a woman, who told him about Thomas. Jason Bishop is probably lying when he says that he and his wife were friends with Thomas and his wife. Jason is completely behind the scenes in the UFO community and known for saying kind of outrageous remarks. Branton is the same way, does good research but adds on his own fantasies and outrageous opinions (much more of that material than the actual presented research).

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join