It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk in's, could they be real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To clarify for those who have never heard the term, a walk in, is a soul (entity) that has commandeered a physical body on our plain of existence. Please feel free to correct my understanding of the term if required.

It has come to my attention that some interference, or some might say, external influence has been apparent through out humanities existence. Some in the past may have called it witch craft, while others have called it "Being Possessed".

At any rate it makes no difference to a person who strongly believes we humans are nothing more than "smart monkeys", only to live one life. But what if we are more. What if we do have a soul that never dies and actually lives forever? Is that the key that unlocks the secret of secrets?

Some have had concerns that I myself are one of these "Walk Ins". But, what if, we all, are walk ins? Spiritual walk ins that decide before we enter the game, what game piece we will be. Well, I'm sure some of the folks would agree with that and add one of the stipulations to the game is that we have all our memories removed before we enter. After all, whats fair is fair.

I understand the gravity and "long shot" mentality this line of thought carries with it. But, supposing this is all true, sooner or later one comes to the realization that we, presently, on the surface of this planet, are actually the third generation of intelligent beings. That would mean there were (are) two previous generations who have had a great deal of time perfecting the art of Walking into a willing, or unwilling host. Would that not be the hack of all hacks? Would these previous generation walk ins, honor the no memory rule like everyone else, or would they try to dominate and control mankind, from within?

Is it possible? any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello there,
I think you will need to know few basic concepts of reincarnation.
1) Soul never dies, only the body does.
2) Body is just a carrier of soul.

Every human takes birth, grows up or may not and die. The soul completes one life cycle and then depending on the deeds in that life (karma) enters another body in the next cycle. Which body to enter? This is decided by the god or HIS messengers. Before entering into new cycle, the memory is erased? No, it is NOT erased. All your past life memories are stored in 'sub conscious' mind. Every one knows that we have both conscious and sub-conscious minds, but there is no connection between them, as a result of which, we don't remember anything. Through yoga and meditation (for decades) you can get this connectivity when walking the path of spiritualism.

Coming to traveling from one body to other, when alive, the memory is not erased. You still have your conscious memory with you for this life cycle. Of course it is hacking but by the time you attain that knowledge level, you will also have the wisdom which will tell you which is right (that you can do) and which is wrong (that you shouldn't be doing).

You can see that both are different concepts altogether though the process looks similar.

edit on 27-7-2011 by ramtheprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes we exist I have been subjected to angelic possession in both London and Lithuania and once that happens
you are never the same again,no Dorothy Earth is not in Kansas anymore.Its a rough wild and dangerous ride

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I experienced a walk in around 6 years ago, I'd been very poorly having broken my back playing soccer/football (UK), consequently this injury and the frustration of not being able to exercise and do the physical things I loved and enjoyed led me into some very dark thoughts,

I remember waking in the night to something that was communicating with me subconciously, I sat up and could sense it but couldn't see any physical image just a sense of energy!

The one thing I remember saying was, ok but please don't hurt me! I then lay back and went back to sleep and that was it, no more to remember!

Something very real happened to my at some level that night, since then I dream evrytime I sleep and I really mean everytime! I feel very blessed as I appear to interact with friends whom I don't see all the time, and past friends and relatives. I also have what I believe will be prophetic dreams some of which I have contributed on previous threads on ATS,

I have never shared this info before, because I don't believe your average joe, can comprehend such an event and would deem me crazy,
great post "Thankyou"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I don't know very much about walk ins but I did read a book by Ruth Montgomery about this subject. It was published many years ago and I'm sure it's out of print by now. She described the experience as one soul who would give up their body to another soul by having an agreement with the other soul who would take over the body after the originating soul's life lessons were complete and they were ready to transition. But instead of discarding the body through death, another soul who would like to incarnate but skip the long babyhood, childhood and adolescence period could be given the body instead. The requirement was the new incarnating soul must retain the memories and finish any tasks that the former "host" acquired. Once the new transition was completed, the walk in would be able to complete any of their own lessons or experiences without entanglement from the former soul's life. The transition could be done at any point in the life span of the body at a time that was mutually agreeable for the two souls. This is all arranged before the birth.

I personally have met a woman who said she was a walk in. She was an older lady and walked in to the host body in her 30's. She is a very gifted soul, extremely psychic and in contact with extraterestrial beings. I have seen some amazing photographs she took of these energy beings she is in contact with. She said that she was able to retain more of her spiritual power by keeping her memory of who she truly is by incarnating into a body later in life than by going through the whole regular birth process and forgeting who she was.

Anyway, this is all I know but it is an interesting topic, and not one I've seen discussed in a long time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

That's fascinating, and make a lot of sense for me personally, thank you :-)

2nd line

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First, I would like to thank the contributors to this thread for being so honest and gracious in their contributions. The subject in itself as stated by kushin about the average Joe, is quite the truth. And, I might add, the result of organized institutions influences throughout the history of mankind. For my own personal viewpoint, I feel today's institutes are not instituted to liberate the mind but rather to control it, hence my deep rooted iconoclastic view point.

The reason I chose to place this thread in "Origins & Creation" forum is because I am one of those who truly believe humanity is actually a duality. Not quite completely a human animal and not quite a divine spirit, but a wonderful, exciting, diverse, imaginative, and creative oddity when compared to other known life forms present on this planet. And at the same time we display something not present in the animal kingdom, that of choice. In its basic form, we above all the other animals, can choose how to act in any given situation. We can choose to follow our animal instincts, or we can choose to act like civilized human beings. We even have the choice to lay our own life down so that others might live. If you take the time and look at the world in its entirety, you might come to the conclusion that it is humanity itself that is the real "alien".

As I see it, there are two great frontiers ahead of us, and both will lead back to the origin, our origins. One is the long way that will take eons to complete while the other might be called a short cut, or as Todo in the movie "wizard of oz" discovered, only takes a pull at the curtain to reveal the hidden truth. You got to love Todo

Walk in's, where do they come from, who are they, what do they want? Lets keep the game interesting!

Can anyone offer some input?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The Holy Bible gives all the important answers regarding human existance and ' the spirit' that is within us all.

The Holy Bible explains that we all have an immortal spirit that will seperate from us when our body dies.

The Holy Bible details exactly where the spirit goes once it is apart from the body.

The Holy Bible teaches that foreign spirits can and do enter a persons body.

The Holy Bible explains EXACTLY what those spirits are and where they come from.

The Holy Bible teaches how to ensure the safety and protection of your own spirit.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Walk-ins is a flattering description. Most of us are just walk-ons.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I fully believe in walk-ins. i've seen some very strange behavior in people and they've said some very bizarre things. ethereal things.

i've heard these beings described as inhabiting spirits, and they can be good or evil. I believe i've seen both. the evil ones were frightening. the good ones i've seen are somewhat meddlesome. they try to interfere with others but in a basically benign way.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Is it possible? any thoughts?

It's possible that pink unicorns maintain reality, but like with your idea, there is no evidence that indicates this to be the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

you may not have seen evidence, but others have.

i have.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If souls live forever as claimed in the OP, where were souls before the big bang? Did the big bang also create souls?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

maybe there was no big bang. it is just a theory.

i'm not rabidly religious, but I do recognize an intelligent aspect to the universe. is it god? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

you may not have seen evidence, but others have.

i have.

Cool. I've seen evidence that the great spaghetti monster is the one and only true God. Do you take my word for this? He came to me in a dream. He said this is the way he communicates with all the people of the world. The fact that all people dream, and that scientists seem to be unable to definitely explain the purpose of dreams, seems to prove without a doubt his existence.
edit on 21-6-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

maybe there was no big bang. it is just a theory.

It's a scientific theory which means it explains a great deal of the facts we know about the universe.

Did it happen? It certainly appears to be so.

A lot of people confuse theory with the manner in which it is used in the vernacular: a wild eyed guess with no backing. Not what is meant by a scientific theory.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't care if you make fun of me. go ahead.cackle your head off.

I know what i've seen. I feel privileged to have seen it. you're on the outside looking in.

right now, that's where you belong.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

we're all entitled to our own beliefs. have at it.

the big bang is still a theory despite your vehement defense, and you admit it.

my point is made. thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
the big bang is still a theory despite your vehement defense, and you admit it.

my point is made. thank you very much.

I believe his point was that you don't understand what a theory is. For example "God did it" is not a theory. It's just an idea. Anyone can have ideas about anything. Ideas in themselves are worthless. It's only if those ideas are supported by hard evidence, and lead to testable predictions and such, that they can give something back, and perhaps even become scientific theories, which describe (to the best of our knowledge) facts. Modern synthesis explains the natural phenomenon of evolution. Einstein's theory of relativity explains natural phenomena such as motion and gravity. The big bang theory is a theory that explains observed facts like the expansion of the Universe and cosmic microwave background radiation.
edit on 21-6-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i'm well aware of what a theory is. thank you. i'm a college grad.

I never said god did it and you shouldn't assume that's what I think.
edit on 6/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join