It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there REALLY ARE beings living inside Earth what is a good reason to keep this a UNKNOWN???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiskyKisses

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

1. For the same reason the average human being finds no interest in Ants or flies.

2. Maybe, or maybe they are already "thriving" to their own standards.

3. Never say never, but if their intentions were to surface and inhabit the land we live on, they probably would have arranged that a long time ago.

4. Many forms of life thrive without sunlight. Personally, I feel better on days where I get less sun.

5. I believe so.

6. Nothing/No one outside of Human Beings would/could be proud of the amount of destruction, hatred, and greed our species has allowed.

7. I think we are too primitive of a species to even begin to speculate why "they" do what they do.

8. Because even cave dwelling trolls that live underground can see that there isn't any hope left for us. Sorry to be so negative, but take a good look around the world, and you will realize we really don't stand a chance against the corrupted secret societies of the world. This is ALL part of their plan, not ours.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe this explains the gaint hole in aantartica

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
I don't think they have fear. I think they can't simply live above Earth because of the pollution we have here.

That makes alot of sense also. I wonder if thats why more sightings on ground were in the past when there was less pollution involved. Good input

thanks

One theory goes there is a belt of molten rock inside earth but further in it is hollow and in the middle there is a small sun so it is beautiful, green and growing with ever animal and plant...we know there truly are underground seas and rivers and such so why come up anymore then we find our way through the hot mantle down.

If they know of us maybe we are a younger violent race, then them having moved underground last time the earth was devastated... hum that means they are all descendants from the former rich elite of their previous earth!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One day Im going to send someone up the the north pole. I have this uncanny fear of being in open, cold areas. And heck, if a giant hole were up there, Id be horrified to see it in person. Although, I have heard many things ranging from sattelites dont travel over or around the poles, to a base even being near the North Pole filled with scientist investigating it. All I know is that my opinion wont matter because no one on this site has ever been to the North Pole themselves

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Logically, its more probable these things (if they do exist) are more likely to exist than ET that have been "visiting us" for years. Maybe, they recognize each other (ET's and the "Trogladites" living in the Pole). There's a lot the average man/woman doesn't know about the universe, our own world and even other countries. With this sort of ignorance vastly accepted on a global scale, the governments that may know and communicate with these races wouldn't want to let us know, because of the shear hassle and fear it may/could cause in this current political climate.

Couldn't they be one in the same? If they were pushed underground in the past because of earth upheaval maybe they have been around long enough to have ships in space.

There are many old stories of being getting lost and coming out of caves having lived underground their whole lives..guess be like us getting lost in a cave. interesting stuff.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i do not want to do a one word reply so this is the reason for this setence the answer is below.

Religion.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Dear Ophiuchus 13

If they exist and it is a way big if.

1.Why would an inhabiting intelligent life/energy form ignore another inhabiting intelligent life form of the same planet?

The point is that they do not consider us intelligent life form, hell I do not consider us am intelligent life form.

2.Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for something to occur on Earth to weaken the human population so they can thrive.

Not at all they have been there for eons and have no need of anything we have.

3.Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for Earth vibrations to lower to their standards of living above ground before they can come up freely?

They can come up freely anytime they like and do whatever they want.

4.does SOL/SUN light effect them in a negative way?

Perhaps.

5.Do you think they are so much more technically advanced that to them humans are not important enough to pay any attention too?

Perhaps they have looked on over many civilization over the eons and are waiting till we sort ourselves out, or not.

6.Do you think they like humanity?

I do not think they look at us any differently than we look at monkeys.

7.ARE THEY ORDERED FROM OTHERS IN THE STARZ TO STAY BELOW UNTIL TOLD TO RISE?

Most likely not.

8.If they see flaws in humanity and they can help bring the sapiens sapiens up to better living standards, WHY DON'T THEY HELP?

It is well possible that they have helped develop the human being many times from behind the scenes over the eons.

As for why they do not pop up give us all the goodies we need to live like them? We just can’t handle it, like giving a monkey a hand grenade.

Our PTB know all about them well a lot about them anyway. So why don’t they let us know. Simple they would no longer be our PTB.

Not so difficulty really.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like ani mal! Report this to base camp

Please pay attention to what I state, believe me this is on topic. In the first 28 days we are developing as an infant or a fetus, Dimethyltryptamine, starts flowing through our spine. This chemical nature is very enigmatic and unexplored. Some believe it is released when we dream and near death experiences. This is highly sensititive to magnetism. If the world enters a polarity shift, every humans will experience a '___' trip. I believe the admiral had been though some powerful magnetism.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wonder if this is where the ELVES went ?
I t would seem like a good place to get away from people down there.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Doesn't science tell us that the Earth rings like a bell after a major earthquake? Well, a bell is hollow. How can Earth which has all this molten lava not absorb the earthquake waves?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

1.Why would an inhabiting intelligent life/energy form ignore another inhabiting intelligent life form of the same planet?

Good question, and one that has troubled me for some time. What possible reasons could there be?
They say "Ignorance Is Bliss". But for who? What are the oldest reasons? Greed? Shame? Cowardice? Greed in that they wish not to share what possibly belongs to all of us. Shame in how they have treated us through the eons, to possibly including sacrificing us to "their" god(s). Cowardice in not being able to face us with the truth of our creation, our purpose for being, and simply offering a apology and an explanation.

2.Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for something to occur on Earth to weaken the human population so they can thrive.

As it stands now we are on the verge of self destruction, what natural event could equal that? Besides, what befalls the surface of this planet to the point of destroying all life forms would assuredly destroy any in the interior as well.

3.Are these potential life/energy forms waiting for Earth vibrations to lower to their standards of living above ground before they can come up freely?

I doubt it. Gravity probably plays a greater role in their choice of living quarters. Since our planet may have in fact grown in size and the exterior surface moved closer to the Van Allen radiation belt, the increased gravity would have a negative impact on their ability to thrive.

Yes. Their fair skin was not created for our Sun light, it is too harsh. Their bodies were designed for low gravity, and a different, less intense light.

5.Do you think they are so much more technically advanced that to them humans are not important enough to pay any attention too?

No, their are limits to technology, but, the human mind is limitless. Their main objective is not in a technological dominance but rather a psychological one. their main weapon is to create a paradigm in which they themselves and the place they live are nothing more than a myth, for no one in their right mind would ever try to do battle with something or some one, that does not exist. Control the mind and you control all it could achieve. To instill this paradigm you institute secret societies that covertly set trends, controls power structures, and sets misguided goals. In two thousand years you could have the population believe or disbelieve anything you wanted them too.

The answer must be Yes and No. As a Society they view us as nothing more than cattle to be led to the slaughter. But individually, it must be each individuals response. Some do, some don't. Personally i have not met one I liked, or disliked, in as far as I know. There is good and not so good in all cultures, I see no reason this would not apply to them as well.

I would say again yes and no. I believe early on they were instructed to separate themselves from us, and stay separated. I believe this has to do with the war 10,000 years ago and the winners writing history, or rather the winners writing themselves out of history. I believe the only intervention is to maintain the status quoe and a manageable number of surface dwellers/ cattle. If we on the surface were to suddenly awaken from our ignorant slumber and mount a defense, or raise claim to what is rightfully ours, I believe those OTHERS IN THE STARZ expect the inner inhabitant to put down a slave uprising using psychology at first, or at any rate sacrifice themselves so that we surface dwellers do not find the real home of the "OTHERS". At any rate, from what I understand, those inner beings were created as "Slave miners" themselves. Since it appears that those mining days are long over, they too, are of no real importance to the "OTHERS", as they have already fulfilled their purpose for being. The "OTHERS" , I believe, could not care less if all of them were killed in war.

8.If they see flaws in humanity and they can help bring the sapiens sapiens up to better living standards, WHY DON'T THEY HELP?

Why should they? It is said they have virtual immortality, they do not know death. Someone in that position can not have empathy for a short lived being. It just isn't in them to care. How do you feel when you step on a ant? They are no different.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If there are such, I would suppose that they stay secret because they don't like us much. Not an uncommon idea, either. I would label them as hostile, and bent on the destruction of humanity. Again, not a new idea.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Although I have my personal questions/doubts about Christian/Judaic/Muslim religion, I would suggest this: When it comes to God and UFOs, most people choose one or the other, when there might be a real connection between the two.

If you go by the biblical account, an 'entity' known as the 'shining one', from a different plane or dimension than ours, angered a 'higher entity' and was cast down to Earth. - How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth... Isaiah 14:12
This entity does not like humans very much and is doing as much as it can to disrupt harmony among humanity. - the devil has come down to you, having great wrath... Revelation 12:12
The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Revelation 12:9
Is it possible to read 'to the earth' as 'into the earth'? Even if you don't agree here, the verses above make it clear that there are evil entities inhabiting the earth. And if by alien you mean something that doesn't belong, there may be a correlation between fallen angels cast to Earth and the rumors about evil aliens existing here.

According to the Bible, they are not waiting at all. They are trying to weaken the human population in any and every way they can. See also Rev 12:9 above. - ...knowing that he has only a short time. Revelations 12:12
This part is interesting and possibly related to the hollow Earth theory. - And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss... Revelations 20:1-3
Abyss has also been translated as 'bottomless pit'.

In Christianity, my interpretation is that the evil entities are trying their best to corrupt the fragments of God inside each of us, or our souls. The leader of these evil entities is known as Satan, has been compared to a snake, and in Scripture has claimed that he has control of all of Earth's kingdoms. - Next the devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You... Matthew 4:8,9
Compare that to the rumors of reptilians in the White House, or on the British royal throne, and in general, how reptilians are viewed by people. In both cases, the evil entities already OWN us. Also, Google the words Dagon and Pope, and you get pagan FISH worship interwoven with Catholicism.

Could find no evidence in Scripture. It has been suggested that the Sun may actually be God or Jesus, but I can't back that up with anything.

I think that the lesser entity, Satan, has a big problem with the greater entity, God, taking an interest in us. We are important enough that Satan is compelled to destroy us, or to make us destroy ourselves. As far as the technical aspect, the Book of Enoch goes into incredible detail as to the mechanics of our universe, evolution, and the jobs of various angels. Allegedly, this book was rejected by the Council of Nicea because it was 'too old'. Some claim the Book of Enoch was written much later than the rest of the Bible, but consider this contrary point of view:

Actually, Enoch still is in the Bible. The Ethiopian Christians still hold Enoch sacred. This is a crucial point, because Ethiopian Christianity traces its roots to apostolic times, and it was relatively free from the pagan influences which adulterated Christian tradition within the Roman Empire. Since Ethiopia was never part of the Roman Empire, Constantine’s mixing of pagan sun worship with Christianity never had an impact on the development of the faith. Therefore, Ethiopian Christianity is more trustworthy than Roman Christianity. Ethiopia accepts Enoch, so Christians outside Ethiopia should accept Enoch too.
www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com...

See my answers for questions 1 and 3.

For whatever reason, the Bible tells us that these evil entities, as well as God, are all bound by prophecy. I have never understood this, especially in regards to human suffering. If Satan knows how things will end, why stick to the game plan? And if God is supposedly all-powerful, why is He bound to His own statements? Regardless, if you can substitute 'the heavens' for 'the stars', you've got a plausible connection between God and space.

Traditional Christians will tell you that Satan is exploiting the flaws in humanity to the nth degree. I can argue that while God meant for us to be naive and obedient, or meek lambs, from Satan's point of view people became enlightened AFTER they disobeyed God. Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:4
When viewed in that aspect, Satan DID help homo sapiens ascend to a higher degree. Makes me wonder about the people we refer to as the Illuminati, the Freemasons, their suspected attitudes toward knowledge and power, and the general tyrannical state of the US today.

While I'm not claiming I know everything, I do think that perhaps there is something to the idea that what ancient peoples called demons are what we call aliens today. Demons got drop-kicked onto the Earth by God, allegedly, and we've got tons of sightings of UFOs coming out of mountains and bodies of water. We've got hundreds of underground bases, DUMBs, and rumors of aliens working with our governments on the sly, or of our governments reverse-engineering alien spacecraft. So much is being hidden from the public, WHY? What purpose does it really serve to keep technological secrets from society, unless those secrets might have come from somewhere/someone else, and/or are GOING to be used AGAINST us?

If you want to really be thrown for a loop, try and answer this one: Why did the US bomb, and possibly nuke, the moon on October 9, 2009? The plan to set off a nuclear device on the moon goes back to Carl Sagan in the 1950's, but they went ahead and did it almost sixty years later. Do you really expect me to believe that it was to find water? And since water was found, what are we going to do now, set up a long distance water hose back to planet Earth? Yeah, right. 70% of our planet is covered in water, so we really, really needed to find water on the moon. The weirdest idea I've read is that whatever keeps Satan bound to this Earth is a device located on the far side of the moon, and that is what NASA was really after. It sounds far-fetched, doesn't it, but so does the idea of Project Lucifer. www.liveleak.com...

And what about the rumor that demons/aliens here on Earth are trying to condition the public that Elenin is evil and catastrophic? Can't remember who suggested that maybe Elenin is a message or harbinger from God, or a capsule from Atlantis telling us that the world is about to go through some radical changes soon.

Interesting times, indeed...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Maybe the entities within earth are good but they are being enslaved and suppressed by the evil entities from the stars,..... Or something like that

I dont know, usually the most unpopular theories/suggestions seem to be the correct ones.... So who knows

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I read somewhere (probably here) that they are native reptilians. Survivors of the war between them and the human of Atlantis.

I love the internet. People have such wild imaginations.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Um...maybe its me...but dont you mean its generally NOT WIDELY KNOWN?

I mean...here we are talking about it...the Admiral wrote about it...and many thousands of people read his writings and others...and many of us here are openly discussing it with a lot of research and subject knowledge over the years. Ive been aware of the potential of the subject for at least 40 years of reading.

So, to me? That signifies it IS not unknown at all...but known by many and its possibility is accepted. A lot of folks here know about it, right? And then...WHOM is keeping it UNKNOWN??? When it IS known.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Staying down there and not having those dumb surface dwellers knowing about you must be fun......epesically when you spook them out with your UFO's

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Whether or not another species lives in underground caverns, Admiral Byrd's Diary is not evidence of it because it has been proved to be a literary fake issued by a Hollow Earth society called "The Society for a Complete Earth", based in rural Missouri. There are many pieces of proof of this, but the most telling is the way some of the dialogue with the Master was lifted from the 1937 MGM motion picture “Lost Horizon,” starring Ronald Coleman. For example, the Master tells Byrd that there “is a dark time coming” but that:

“You, my son, (said the Master), “will live through the storm. You will preserve the fragrance of our history and add to it a touch of your own mind. Beyond that, my vision weakens … but I see in the great distance a new world starting in the ruins … But in hopefulness, seeking it’s lost and legendary treasures, and they will all be here, my son, hidden behind the mountains under the blue moon, preserved as if by a miracle…”

Compare that with what, according to “The Secret Diary of Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd,” was a meeting between The Admiral and the “Master” of the Arianni:

“Yes, my son,” replied the Master, “the dark ages that will come for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that I cannot say. We see a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here my son, safe in our keeping…”

Either the Master was a Ronald Coleman fan:
or else this is clear evidence of plagiarism. Read the damning details here

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I'm afraid i cannot answer to your questions(because when i do answer i get flamed and i'm not in the mood for that today),instead i can give you some book titles that might help you on your research.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton-The coming race
Ferdynand Antoni Ossendowski-Beasts, Men and Gods
David Hatcher Childress and Richard Shaver -Lost continents and the hollow earth
James De Mille-A Strange Manuscript Found in a Copper Cylinder
William Reed-Phantom of the Poles
Joscelyn Godwin-Arktos

Also check the thule society and their expeditions to Tibet in order to find Shambhala
Start here:
www.berzinarchives.com...

Hope i helped
Enjoy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join